Redamancy | Y.K. ✓

By amethyst_glow_

Redemancy (n.) The act of loving in return When Jungkook texts a rapper on a social network he did not expect... More

"Synopsis"
"Begin"
"Beginning of the beginning"
"Fanboying"
"I don't want to eat peaches and cream"
"Shit a Bunny!"
"Welcome to Hell!"
"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"
"It is good to text you!"
"What does he say?!"
"You wanna know why we all came to Seoul?"
"Hahdjeb"
"So you gonna meet my friends?"
"What in the f..."
"So how's it going with your learning?"
"Damn if you would see him you would be dropping your pants!"
"Now we are all shook!"
"Just tell him you idiot!"
"We don't understand a thing!"
"It's over thank god!"
"Sorry I just got personally teased!"
"Rapper groupchat revival!"
"I think he knows"
"Wait does that mean..."
"Fiiiire"
"Sooooooooooooo"
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
"Help I need somebody!"
"Did you quote the Beatles?!"
Special for our little Kookie!
"You better run!"
"It's not like that!"
"This is death"
"I can't do this like this!"
"We need to do something!"
"Coffee!"
"I am having a Comeback"
"Whatever made you do comeback..."
"Jealous minds"
"Fuck This!"
"I am afraid!"
"Cofee again!"
"He's such a beautiful man!"
RIP
"Bish!"
"It's about to happen!"
"Debut time!"
"Epilogue"
Thank You

"You need to talk to him!"

2.6K 102 22
By amethyst_glow_

Kookie's Hyungs we need to talk!

Therealagustd 🔥: this still exists?

Anyways JIIIIIIN!

TheonlyJin: Yes child I am here what do you need?

Therealagustd 🔥: go find Jungkook please

There was a kinda fucked up situation

He needs you not me

A Cup Of Tae: what is happening?

Why are you asking to look for Jungkook

He doesn't know how you look like and you don't know what he looks like...

Therealagustd 🔥: ...

I do know how he looks like Tae...

A Cup Of Tae: nqjsbsjs when how?

Therealagustd 🔥: *Sigh* in chapter 4 and then again in chapter 17 but that's not what matters

A Cup Of Tae: huh?

Ohhhh wait what?

TheonlyJin: ok fucktart aka Yoongi what is it you fucked up

A Cup Of Tae: wait what?!

Oh man holy shit that's a plot twist

When did you find out?

TheonlyJin: in chapter 28

Anyways what did you do?!

A Cup Of Tae: ohhh I found out what you mean by chapters and could you please stop to break the fourth wall?

Aaaand why did you not tell meh?! TT

ChimCham 💁🏻: babe could you like stop the story has to progress so pshhh I never said that....

Therealagustd 🔥: I actually didn't do anything...

It was my ex...

She suddenly came out of nowhere and kissed me

So I told her I have a soulmate

Then I saw Jungkook...

He was about to cry and he actually did cry

Since I pushed that little bi *ch away and ran after Kookie

I wanted to tell him but couldn't and he run away crying...

I feel like a piece of shit tbvfh

I am sorry... I really am...

TheonlyJin: you should be you fucktart! Omg how could you?!

And you have a soulmate who?

Therealagustd 🔥: Jungkook

A Cup Of Tae: Hyung is just now aggressively swearing and putting money in the swear jar I love the sight of it lmao

Therealagustd 🔥: I actually told her to leave me the f*ck alone

But no she went ahead and kissed me

I have receipes!

Or you go read the last chapter...
18:34 ✔️

TheonlyJin: I am back

And damn boy that's fucked up

We gonna try and get him!

I think I know where he is!

Therealagustd 🔥: good and don't try looking for meh

I am close but not really close...

Bye!

A Cup Of Tae: wait you are not going to do what what I think you are doing?!

Therealagustd 🔥: No Hobi and Joonie know where I am at

They also know not to disturb me
18:54 ✔️

Sobs where heard only to those who listened closely. He knew why it affected him, he damn sure knew it. What he didn't want was to give in to why it affected him so much. It only meant heartbreak, he damn sure knew it from the first second, but he only realized it when he was under his Hyung. Pulling his legs closer he cried into them.

Screaming.

Scream his lungs out, yeah that's what he wanted to do. He really wanted to, but what would it help. What he had to do was eat everything up, that's what he always does. With the crush that he had in 11th grade, he did that too.

He wasn't afraid of loving someone, but getting his heart hurt. He was afraid of that, since now everytime he indeed had a crush, those people used him or were in a relationship. There were so many problems, maybe he hasn't met the one yet.

A heavy sigh escaped his lips. When he heard a high pitched annoying voice, he looked up. His eyes red.

"Hey, so you are the boy Yoongi run after? Tch, he could do so much better with me!" It was the same girl that sucked Yoongi's face off before.

"Leave me alone bitch!" Jungkook spat at her.

"Ugh I don't see how he likes you... Whiny ass!" She further insulted him.

"I don't understand how he could like you, you are an annoying bitch who is a big fucking snake! Please leave before I call the police to remove a stinky snake." With a huff she turned on her heels, but before she walked away she turned around again.

"Yoongi is Agust D!" She said and with that said she actually left the young boy who only had one word in mind for her.

'Bitch!'

With that thought he realized what she said. So his predictions were always right. He kinda knew that this was something his Hyung hid, but there was more, Jungkook knew that.

Why he still told Yoongi as Agust D that he was afraid, well that was probably because he wasn't too sure about Yoongi and Agust D being the same person. With a sigh he sat back against the tree trunk. This was never what he wanted, it also doesn't help the teams dynamic.

"Jungkook!" He heard the soft male voice ask, looking up his three Hyungs were infront of him. With a small smile he patted the space next to him, they sat down. Which they did, when they sat Jin pulled the youngest into his chest, providing a much needed hug.

"Are you... Are you mad?" Jin asked, he wanted to know what he has to deal with.

"I am not mad, more like sad about this whole thing, a little heart broken too. That's because I fell in love with him, why did I have too?!" Jungkook asked, his head falling against Jin's chest. The older tightened his grip on the youngers waist.

"Jin-Hyung? Why you won't hurt me right? Why weren't you my soulmate?!" Jungkook asked whiny and like a child. He heard a sigh from the older.

"Because you aren't meant to be with me... There are other people who will love you in that way, one person will be special though. Maybe you already met that person maybe you didn't, but you for sure will. It's not me, but I won't leave you hanging when you need me. Also I think I know who my soulmate is." All of them perked their heads up at what they heard.

"What Hyung? When how what?" Jungkook looked utterly confused at the oldest who only smiled.

"I saw Namjoon's handwriting and thought it looked oddly familiar. So I took that paper and checked with the writing and uhm yeah, he kinda caught me..." Jin finished, with an awkward smile. Jungkook jumped up and yelled at Jin.

"What? You and Namjoon-Hyung?!" This made Jungkook forget about his own problem for now, but quickly he went back to sulking.

"I still don't have anyone and I won't have anyone ever..." Jungkook said slumping down against the tree trunk again.

"You will get there! I bet my holy ass!" Jimin said and made Jungkook laugh. So they sat there talking about things that didn't matter. Until they had to go back, but no Yoongi was there.

-------------

Ahaha I can't make it angsty angsty, but at least it is something. Though this will not be the end of this ride.

Hahaha it will take long I am warning you!

Also nine more minutes until death...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 3.7K 45
Escaping fate is not easy. Growing up with a soulless mother, Madeline didn't want a soul mate. But when she discovered her fate was entangled with...
178K 9.6K 38
Soulmate AU In a world where you are born with a black ink somewhere on your body that decolorizes only when your soulmate touches you after you're e...
298K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
36.2K 2.4K 48
She's a lonely, unloved girl. But what happens if one day she finds herself texting a famous rapper, who understands her and teaches her how to love...