Louis Tomlinson Imagines

By kingoflouve

Looking for one shots and short stories with you and Louis Tomlinson? Here you go. All wrote by yours truly More

(A/N)
Fixed Marriage
Fixed Marriage pt. 2
Fixed Marriage pt. 3
Fixed Marriage pt. 4
Fixed Marriage pt. 5
Divorce
Divorce pt. 2
Divorce pt. 3
Divorce pt. 4
Long Distance Relationship
Long Distance Relationship pt. 2
Long Distance Relationship pt. 3
Long Distance Relationship pt. 4
A Youtuber and a Popstar
A Youtuber and a Popstar pt. 2
Insecurities
Insecurities pt. 2
High School Love
High School Love pt. 2
Happy Ending?
Happy Ending? pt. 2
Happy Ending? pt. 3
Betrayed
Just A Friend
Just A Friend pt. 2
Just A Friend pt. 3
Just A Friend pt. 4
Heated Arguments
Does He Know?
A Youtuber and a Popstar (Special Chapter)
Back To You
IMPORTANT
I'm Not The Only One
Revealed
Cheating With You
Cheating With You pt. 2
PR Stunt
PR Stunt pt. 2
Pregnancy
Pregnancy pt. 2
He Leaves
Let's Play A Game
Let's Play A Game pt. 2
Let's Play A Game pt. 3
Accident
Accident pt. 2
Let's Play A Game pt. 4
Let's Play A Game pt. 5
Just Like You
Crush
The CEO
Mutual Understanding
Crush pt. 2
Mutual Understanding pt. 2
Crush pt. 3
Crush pt. 4
Little Black Dress
Crush pt. 5
Miss You
Christmas Eve
My Vow
Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale pt. 2
You
Babysitter
Babysitter pt. 2
Laser Tagging
Pretend
Pretend pt. 2
Hello

He Leaves pt. 2

3.9K 80 7
By kingoflouve

He leaves you with no warning.

He just leaves you without telling you the reason.

The time when it happened, you were left dumbfounded. You couldn't believe it was real. The people showed their sympathy, but all you thought about was why he did that. You thought something that might have been the reason why he didn't want to marry you. Was it because he wasn't ready yet? Or maybe he fell out of love? Found someone new? He never told you.

You would rather have him breaking up with you privately or even calling the engagement off before, it would hurt, but you'd understand. But leaving you at the altar without knowing in front of many people on the day of your wedding, it hurt you a lot, it was much worse.

You were living with your ex-fiancé so now you've been staying at your bestfriend's house. It hadn't been that long since the incident happened. But you got a new number and you deleted all your social media applications from your phone. Well, you can't completely isolate yourself from the outside world. You are a chef in a five-star restaurant so you need to work.

"(Y/N)!" Your co-worker called your name.

"What?" You ask, as you try to get the ring off your finger on the sink with the running water. You've been trying to remove it, but it just won't get off.

"Someone wants to see you," he says, walking beside you.

"Who?" You sighed in frustration as you just can't take it off so you give up.

He doesn't respond so you look at him, "who is it?" You ask again.

"There's a customer who wants to complain about the dish you made? He wants to talk to you." He says with a little hesitation.

Your eyebrows furrowed, "what? But I didn't do anything wrong with the dish. I swear I was completely normal when I was making it."

He just shrugged and didn't look interested, "just talk to him, alright? Now go." He says and push you out effortlessly.

You remove your apron and hat and walk towards the table of that customer.

As you arrive to the table, you approach the customer, "hello Sir, I am (Y/N), the chef of the dish you ordered. How may I help–" you stopped dead in your tracks when the customer turns around.

"(Y/N)," he speaks with a soft voice, the voice you've always wanted to say 'I do'.

You were lost of words for a second as you got lost in his deep blue eyes.

Your eyes shut, with your fist closed. You turned around and ran away from him.

"(Y/N), wait!" You hear him called out but you didn't stop.

You immediately get in the kitchen and you see your co-worker, "you didn't tell me he was the customer!" You yelled at him.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), he doesn't want to tell you because he knows-" you didn't listen and just used the back to get out of the place.

You saw him getting out of the restaurant and he saw you too. You cursed to yourself and walked quickly making your way to your car. But unfortunately, a hand grabbed your arm and spun you around.

"Let me go!" You try to remove his grip, but he's just too strong.

"Can we talk?" He asks gently.

You shook your head, "there's nothing to talk about."

"Please?" He pleads, voice breaking.

Your mind tells you to couldn't care less, but your heart really wanted to hear him out. After all, you still love him so damn much.

You just nodded, avoiding his eyes. You might get lost and give in his eyes again.

You followed him to his car, and he drove off. It was only a 20-minute drive but it was like a 2-hour drive because the car full is of silence. You arrived at a really familiar place. The place where he had proposed to you. It was the magical moment of your life.

You both get out of the car and the wind blows through your air.

You sat beside him, looking at the view. It was so breathtaking.

"How are you?" He started to speak.

"Not fine, but I'm sane." You say. Silence again, the sound of the wind's the only thing that can only be heard.

"(Y/N).." he called out. You look at him this time, and you could swear he looked like a mess, he looked broken. You were the same.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes. You calmed yourself, you don't want to accuse him of anything. You wanted to know the reason, the truth you've always wanted to hear. You need to know and will try to understand.

"I didn't know what I was doing. I was so afraid." He says, trying to explain himself.

"After proposing to you, I started to have doubts if we're really meant to be together. Because I'm not good enough for you. I didn't know if I could make you happy forever, that I could give you the life you want, to have kids with me and have a happy family. You're so precious, I didn't know if I was worth it for you." To this point, tears are coming out from his eyes. Never in your life you've seen him cry this much, cry because of you. He always looked strong, but now he looks weak and vulnerable.

"So I left without telling you. I thought if I leave you, you would find someone you deserve to be with. I promised myself to be happy for you with that someone. But I realized, I couldn't. I will never be. I love you so damn much that I've regretted letting you go. The 5 years I've spent together with you was the best thing that ever happened into my life, and spending the rest of my life with you, Y/N," he holds your hand, "is more I could ask for."

Large tears brimmed in your eyes. Now you know the truth, and it pained you to see him like this, but happy at the same time because you know he never regretted proposing to you.

"Louis," you wipe his tears as he cries, "why would you say that you're not good enough for me?" You ask.

"You're the most important thing that ever came into my life, you're the only one who can make me happy forever. You're the only one that I wanted to be the father of my children. You're the only one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life." You tell him.

"So don't say that, don't doubt if we're meant for each other. It hurts me when you think that. That's why I said yes, because I was completely sure you're the only one perfect for me. Noone could ever make me extremely happy, but you. Only you."

"I'm sorry." He said once again.

"Don't be, I understand." You smile.

He smiles and hugged you real tight, you hugged him back. All the pain and sorrow fade away, and were replaced by love, happiness, and satisfaction.

He pulled away and looked you in the eyes, "do you take me again? As your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend? You don't want to get married to me anymore?" You frowned, jokingly.

"Of course, I want to." He quickly said and his gaze moves to the engagement ring on your finger and hold it, "so, will you marry me? Again?"

"Yes." You nodded, "do you want to marry me?" You asked back, making sure.

He smiled widely.

"I do, a hundred percent." He speak genuinely. He leans in, closing the gap between you, kissing you passionately.

•••

Let me know what you think about this imagine :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 1.4K 23
✧・゚: *it's a safe place here・゚✧
25K 314 11
This "story" contains small imagines about Larry Stylinson, of which i will be trying to make cute. Enjoy!
336K 4.7K 68
Imagines with Louis The Tommo Tomlinson [ALL OF THIS IMAGINES ARE WRITTEN BY ME!SO PLEASE DON'T STEAL THEM!] [With Pictures and GIFs]
1.3K 18 11
Just couple of short stories about y/n and Louis Requests gladly welcomed <3