Mr Billionaires PA

By maddiem1992

Olivia Jenkins has been dumped by the man she thought she was going to marry she finds herself on a plane goi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue 30
Thank you

Chapter 29

18.9K 605 36
By maddiem1992

Olivia's POV

I am not looking forward to talking to Jason , he should be home any moment and I have butterfly's in my stomach.

Lucus wouldn't leave he said that he missed so much time with me as it is and he is not leaving me again.

I hear a key in the door and I stand up waiting for Jason to enter, he comes in and the first person he sees is Lucus and then he looks at me, his eyes full of hurt, I think a part of him already knows I am leaving.

"Hey Jason" I say trying to sound normal

"Olivia who is this" he questions pointing to Lucus

"Hi I am Lucus, Olivia's babies father"he says 

"And what do you think you are doing in my house " Jason shouts 

I feel so bad for what I am about to do 

"Olivia are you going back with him is this what it is"

"Yes Jason I am sorry but I don't love you anymore and I was staying here for the wrong reasons I hope that one day you can forgive me"I have tears running down my face this is harder than I thought it was going to be.

But then he says something I don't expect.

"I new this would happen, I new you didn't love me Olivia but I love you and I hoped that one day you could love me again, but this is best for both of us we cant live a lie," He looks at Lucus and says "Olivia has been hurt to many times, if you hurt her again and I find out I will find you"he threatens.

"I promise you Jason I will look after her and I wont ever hurt her again" I can see that he is telling the truth and my heart swelled.

We say our goodbyes and after I promised to send baby photos and exchange emails we left LA and headed for London. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
483K 28K 75
Kidnapped, towed to a church, and wedded to a stranger; Ellis, an eighteen-year-old high school graduate has to find her lost voice and decide betwee...
78.2K 4.6K 44
[Billionaire / Fake Relationship] After seeing the women's shelter she worked hard to build burn down to the ground, social worker Emma Cavendish wil...
362 58 20
19 year old Emily falls in love with her married 59 year old boss Edward. She wants him, he wants her but when Edward's actress wife finds out and ca...