HER ESCORT ; chuck bass

By lanaramajones

❝ how can i convince you to be my escort to the ball? ❞ ❝ with that wonderful tongue of yours ❞ lowercase int... More

HER ESCORT
c a s t
aesthetics
ACT I
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x

! updates !

6.9K 133 49
By lanaramajones

hi, my beans!

i've crawled out of the hole i've obviously been living in, and i've got updates coming at you - i gotchu boos. so yea, i'm not dead, i swear !!!  and i know y'all must really hate me for not updating regularly - cause lmao what does that even mean? never experienced it... 

i'm working on it, so i just have one question for you readers if there are any of you left that is.

i was just wondering if you guys want me to write a chapter, and then immediately post it

 or

would you rather have me write a whole bunch of chapters and just send them all out so you can binge - cause that's the life, amiright?

litizzle 

a chapter will be up soon regardless, so cool 

lana x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
86.8K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
185K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...