Falling For The Opposite of M...

By emmyteal

She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
39
Epilogue: 40
Announcement
Announcement 2

33

1.5K 42 21
By emmyteal

Jungkook POV

I panted and panted, my body and mind exhausted from torture, my eyes shut tightly as I bit into my lip and tongue. Electricity could still be felt sparking along my trembling body, my fingers tingling with the electric sensation bouncing about on my skin.

"How was that warm up, Jungkook-ah?" Lucifer maliciously cackled as I heard him switch off the electric shocker that he had tortured me with for the past 45 minutes.

Weakly, I tilted my head to the side and opened my heavy eyelids slowly to see my sneering father.

"Just peachy." I shot back, trying to regain at least a tiny bit of confidence.

He just laughed evilly, seeing through my facade as easily as a sheet of transparent plastic.

"Jungkook-ah, stop faking it. I'm your father after all so there's no use denying it. Plus, I made this a rather honest place didn't I? Every demon must tell of their sin before being acknowledged. If they can't, they go to purgatory."

I remained emotionless, not wanting to accept the harsh part of reality. If the world didn't let me and Saeyeon be together, I'll move the universe and make it happen. For her.

I turned back my head to the blinding light in hanging from the ceiling, my heart wishing that the light was from my dear Yeonie reaching out to me, those sweet almond eyes smiling at me, her oval face tilting lightly with her hazel hair bouncing.

By my ear, I heard Lucifer sharpening his knives, each swipe going smoothly like a dreaded shing.

"What now? Already the climax? Tsk. How boring." I jokingly taunted and once again, tried to break free of the leather shackles, my whole body doing it's very best to move. But it couldn't. My muscles refused to move a single nano metre, it was as if they were frozen, unwillingly to move.

My eyes widened fearfully for the infinite time as Lucifer made a mocking laugh, his hands gently placing the knives back on the table.

"Don't mean to dampen your fighting spirit, Jungkook, but you do realise that there is no escape from what is to come. Right?" A soft and creepy whisper playing from the devil's lips.

I grit my teeth hard at the discouragement thrown at me but my spirit didn't dampen, but rather it gave me all the more reason and motivation to get more desperate to get out.

"It won't happen. I'll make sure it won't." I firmly replied and pressed my lips in a hard straight line.

"And how are you so sure you won't just let me in?" I stopped, my lips in a thin line.

"You forget that you're exhausted. Your mind, body, soul and will are down on sugar now, do you really think that you can resist it?"

I shut my eyes, shaking my head, not wanting to hear any of it.

"Tsk tsk, Jungkook. Already forgotten how much you enjoyed being the demon you are supposed to be?"

A nervous breath escaped my mouth.

"You already forget how ecstatic it was with me in control of your body, killing and killing and killing? Shall I remind you of that feeling? That sweet taste of dominance and superiority?"

It sounded as tempting as it was all those years ago that had caused this whole mess. I just used Lucifer as a scapegoat for Eomma's death. I just blamed myself for it all happening.

It was my fault. I'm just too cowardly to say it was all me. Eomma, I am so so so sorry.

Tears welled up in my eyes as thoughts just consumed me and my mind. I clenched my jaws and digs my nails into my palms, biting the inside of my cheek hard.

I just didn't love myself. And never can can I?

One part of me told me that if Yeonie found out all about the truth, she'd definitely leave me after knowing what a coward and monster I am. I didn't even tel Yoongi hyung or Jimin hyung, won't they feel betrayed after learning about this?

Just how much more complex and worse can this get?

Fresh hot tears streamed down my face as I sniffled, trying to bury my emotions as much as I could. I let thoughts and feelings take control and it all just came out.

The guilt of not telling the truth.

The worry of Saeyeon finding out and leaving me.

The fear of someone else leaving me

"How cute. The prince of Hell cowering before his father." Lucifer heartlessly commented as I felt the needle of a syringe lightly push into my restrained wrists, causing me to flinch but slowly, my vision blurred even more from the drug, I could feel my consciousness slipping away into darkness.

"No... I can't... Saeyeon, I'm so sorry... Everyone, I'm just so so sorry... Please no...." I couldn't finish my sentence as my eyelids closed by themselves, my mind was in places.

"That's right, my son. Sleep away so I can show you just how hopeless this world is. You can't ever escape your father."

Those were the words I last heard before I was gone. Suddenly, I opened my eyes to see myself in a pitch black room. My mind. I was in my mind. Looking down, I saw that I was wearing my favourite shade of white and a pair of denim skinny jeans hugged my lower half.

"It's all an illusion, Jungkook. You can fucking do this!" I desperately told myself though I knew it was all for naught. It was all useless words I randomly threw based on nothing.

Suddenly, a hole opened up in the small room and I started to fall. I turned my head to see that I was falling into an endless deep dark void that you could never crawl out of, my hand reaching up to the sky above me as I tried to spread my wings.

It didn't work, I just fell in deeper and deeper, an invisible hand wrapping itself around my throat and choking me as I tried to wrench myself free from its iron grip. I gasped for air loudly and my chest was squeezed tightly as my lungs were sucked dry of air, the scary feeling of oxygen exiting my lungs made me feel more dead inside.

And that was it. I closed my eyes and accepted it.

Harsh truths always end up this way, right? Is there any use in trying when there is no choice left?

I fell deeper.

"I'm sorry, Yeonie, Jimin hyung, Suga hyung, Namjoon, Taehyung, Seokjin. I'm sorry for everything." Whispering the last words under a tiny breath, I gave in.

I'm sorry that I can't be as strong as you all. I'm sorry that I can't handle everything as much as you all. I'm just sorry that I'm the weak one trying to be strong when I never can actually be.

My eyes slowly closed, my vision covered by my eyelids as I leaned back even further.

But right then, I heard someone calling my name and I felt light spirited all of a sudden. Lifting my head and opening my eyes, I saw a light, not blinding but like a soft warming light, illuminating the dark cage of my mind. Then, I heard her voice melodiously calling my name.

"Jungkookie!! Jungkook-ah! Wake up!" Her faint voice becoming louder and louder as I started to feel motivated again.

"Yeonie..." I then tried to spread my wings again, adding more power than before, and finally, they popped out beautifully, all nice and healed.

"I'm coming wait!" I called out in my mind as I flew towards the light, awaiting its warm embrace with my hand stretched out to greet it.

Soon enough, I had flown into it and opened my eyes wide, a little gasp of air escaping my mouth as I calmed my breathing. I looked around, seeing blurry figures of people as I blinked to try to counter my temporary blurriness. Everything slowed down as I heard voices shout my name and surround me, their faces close to mine.

Rubbing my eyes, I started to see more clearly, being able to make out the person's face closest to mine.

Im Saeyeon.

Her breath heavy on my face as we stared into the abyss of our souls, happiness of being able to see each other a mere arms reach away.

"Yeonie-ah, how-" She cut me off with a hard kiss planted on my lips, her fingers tugging at my hair as she leaned in closer, her eyes closed as tiny tear rivulets dropped down the end of her almond eyes, one hand cupping my face to bring me closer and the other tousling my hair.

I smiled softly into the kiss and pushed myself up as much as I could but soon realising that my restraints were already taken off of me. Propping myself up on my butt, I grabbed her waist closer to deepen the hot and passionate kiss, our lips locking together sweetly as our hips swayed slightly together. Just then, I heard a little cough of disapproval. Breaking away with out foreheads still leaned against each other, I spied Yoongi hyung covering his mouth at us out of the corner of my eye.

"Nice to see you, Yoongi hyung." I gave him a little salute with two fingers and a playful smile, swiftly pulling a blushing Yeonie into my chest as I jumped down from the chair thingy. He rolled his eyes like he always did and replied, "Hey kid. Ok now that we've got everyone, what now?"

I raised a brow. Everyone?

Jimin hyung beamed his usual smile at me as Saeyeon answered.

"Hoseokie oppa is here with Momo."

"Wait, so we just let the sister of a Sin into our inner circle?! What the fuck, Suga hyung."

On my right side, I heard her high pitched voice cough a sarcastic "Ahem."

"Oh look who it is. The sister bitch of Envy and her new boyfriend. Hi Hoseok." I waved slightly at him which he returned with a wide smile, Momo giving me a defeated yet happy smile.

"So... what now?" I suddenly heard Namjoon's voice.

Staring back at the source, I narrowed my eyes at him till they turned into tiny slits.

"Why the fuck is this jerk here?" I spat.

"He's a bargaining chip I'm going to use to try and defeat this father of yours." Oh it's him. I turned and beamed gleefully at Seokjin.

"Oh hey, Feath-"

"ITS KIM SEOKJIN YOU PUNK!" he yelled at me with a tomato red face, fists balled at me while I laughed amused.

"Ok stop with the nonsense guys. What do we do now? And what was happening to you, Jungkook? There is a lot for you to explain." Taehyung got back to the facts.

My face went serious again.

"Now that we have everyone but somehow do not know why the hell we are here, we need to leave. Now." Yoongi said with a firm and final tone with a straight face.

Nodding, I finished my earlier sentence.

"How did you guys gets here anyway? School portal?"

Jimin hyung shook his head as he replied.

"Nah. The Tiny Coffee Bean this time. Went there to get a drink and latest news to see 4 angels sitting there with our dear demons at their throats."

"Wait wait I'm sorry, we're leaving Hell?!" Momo asked perplexed.

I sighed and put my face in my palms.

"Well, if not, Hoseok will be the new prince of Hell while something bad but not death will happen to Jungkookie. Thus, we need to save Hoseok. Tae and I's initial mission was to save him from Lucifer."

Momo grasped Hoseok's hand tighter and scowled deeply as Hoseok's face was devoid with no emotion.

"Hoseok ain't leaving me or Hell. He's finally found where he's supposed to be which is here and he will be a true demon that chooses wisely. Greater, he will be the prince of Hell now and Jungkook can be dismissed, why won't I be happy for my boyfriend? What do you think Hoseok?" She gently nudged him to get him on her side. Hoseok's face remained still as he spoke, voice low and serious.

"One, I currently have no intention of leaving or staying. Two, we shouldn't leaving anyone behind, be it the so called traitor over there," he pointed at Namjoon, still cuffed and very bored. "Or my Momo. And third, can we get out before the walls completely close in on us if you suckers haven't noticed?"

The whole gang glanced around at the walls which indeed closing in on them at a slow but scary rate.

"GUYS LETS GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!" Saeyeon screamed before dragging a very sh00k me with her, pulling my by the wrist as she yanked me from my tiny daze at the walls.

"So what now?! We just run?" Taehyung shouted as we all ran past door after door down the deep dark corridors.

I smirked as we all ran as fast as we could as it had seemed that the corridor too was going to squeeze us.

"Wait guys, I'm going to teleport us out of here but keep running straight and don't fly!" I yelled at them through the grumble of the rock walls making our path smaller and smaller at the end of this tunnel.

Mustering and gathering as much power I could to teleport all 9 of us to the gate of Hell, I squeezed my eyes shut to concentrate my power on the image of the gates, my jaw clenched as I finally released my power just before the end of the tunnel nearly closed up.

600 metres away from the entrance/exit of Hell

Landing on our butts, we were greeted by the scorched earth of Hell. I took deep breaths, that teleportation had used up a lot of my energy and I felt really tired. Nevertheless, we had to get out of here. Rubbing my ass lightly, I quickly helped Yeonie up and asked the others if they were alright.

"Need a butt pat Yeonie?" I wriggled my eyebrows at my girl who widened her eyes cutely and smacked me on the head painfully.

"Ow..." I groaned as I rubbed my head to ease the pain, flashing a little smirk at her which she returned with a cute glare.

"Aish you byuntae (pervert), that's what you get for being extra again!"

"Ok lovebirds, enough. Even Momo and Hoseok aren't making our right now so let's just go!" Seokjin interrupted before we could go on arguing.

"But Hoseok and I don't want to leave Hell right now! We can't!" Momo shouted as most of us were all making our way to the gates a few hundred metres away from us.

I was getting really annoyed by Momo. Was she trying to stall us and let the other guards come? It was possible. Momo is Joshua's sister and he may have put her up to try and make us take longer to leave this shithole.

"Momo, I think we do have to go." Hoseok said as he stood still, staring at the back.

"Ah waeeeeeee?!" She complained as she turned her body to face something at the back. She went silent when that happened, her hands gripping tighter onto Hoseok's arm as her feet remained rooted to the ground.

"What now?" Yoongi breathed out as he combed his fingers through his blonde hair.

Hoseok slowly raised a shaking finger at what his eyes were trained on, mouth half open in shock. Squinting his eyes, Yoongi sighed. Very very very deeply. Saeyeon and I too looked back to see a huge wave of demons marching towards us, their steps heavy on the ground as we felt the shake.

"Fuck shit. We need to go, now!" Jimin shouted to awaken the shaken couple and we all dashed for the bridge, no time to waste opening wings or anything and we just made for the gate. But before we could even run past the two huge columns of granite, a wall of kunai-like daggers suddenly lined up, forming a semi dome over us, the sharp tips all aiming sinisterly at us.

We stopped in our tracks, staring at the wall of daggers. I cursed and bit my lip, knowing full well there was only one person who could do this.

Harlequin. That fucking sloth.

"Well, Jungkook, I take that as a compliment and nice to meet your little girlie over there." His voice sounded over our heads, making us raise our heads to see him floating lazily above, the same usual orange brown hair ruffled by the sudden winds blowing harshly at us.

"None of you are leaving. Not one. That is unless Momo joins her brother instead." Jaebum said as he appeared stalking towards us, Lostvayne in hand with a face devoid of any emotion with all the other Sins beside him.

Lena, Ban, Kyerin, Eunyi and Joshua.

My brows furrowed at them as the rest of our gang did. Saeyeon spread her wings and readying herself to fight Harlequin in the air; Taehyung keeping his eyes focused on Ban; Jimin hyung smirking at a snide Lena; Suga hyung's smoke circling his legs as he stared at Jaebum; Seokjin pushed Namjoon to a rock and tied him there before opening his wings to face Eunyi noona; Hoseok slowly walked to a glaring Joshua with Momo behind him.

Me? Well, I waited for the big boss to show up.

"Too cowardly to come out?" I shouted to the army marching to us, my hips leaned to one side.

At first, the army stopped and stood there, unmoving for about 5 minutes. Then, he replied.

"Pft. Cowardly? Is that all the insults you can throw at your own father?" He slowly walked out between the ranks of demons who moved aside to create a small passage, ultimately leading to me.

I glared and spread my now healed wings, ready to fight him.

"You. Won't. Take. Anything. From. Me. Again. And you never were my father, not once." I firmly stated each word as I braved mind.

Lucifer simply laughed at me, clutching his stomach as he cackled.

"Son, don't you know that fathers make their sons strong and dot let them be weak? That's exactly what I'm doing right now. And don't worry about your friends, I've already commanded the Sins not to kill right now."

I scoffed.

"Since when did your words ever have any sincerity in them?"

"Well, why don't you take a look behind you?"

I was unconvinced yet curious, so I cautiously turned my head to see the rest of them all just standing there, neither side attacking.

"Playing with illusions now?" I hissed at Lucifer who rolled his eyes in response.

"Jungkook, don't ever forget, I don't like to lie to you, my perfectly demonic son."

"Totally yeah. Just hurry along so I can defeat you. It's so boring." I faked a tiny yawn, hoping to trigger him into getting reckless.

But he didn't.

He just lowered his head to the ground and when he returned his gaze to me, I repeatedly chanted in my head: "Don't look in his eyes, you idiot. You'll get controlled by him again!" But some part just compelled, longed to taste the sweetness of dominance again, though I knew well that it wasn't what I desired. Or did I?

"Don't you long for power? Ecstasy?" That doubtful voice of mine keep troubling me.

Shaking my head to get them out of my mind, I opened my eyes to see Lucifer suddenly appearing right before me, his face stuck in front of mine as he pulled me closer by my neck with a strong grip. Doing my best not to look at him, I felt hands wrapped around my neck and start to choke me, causing me to desperately gasp and try to wrench his fingers off of me but to no avail. His grip was like a steel pole, bent around my throat only to be tightening.

"Look at me. Look at me like the grown up man you supposedly already are!" he growled dangerously, fingers pressing harder in an effort to make me open my eyes. Tears started form as my lungs frantically tried to grasp for air, my face getting redder and redder but I still didn't give up. I couldn't and wouldn't.

However, I suddenly heard Saeyeon's voice shout out to me.

"Jungkook!" Her voice dry and desperate with a crack.

Worried, I tried to turn and opened my eyes to check on Saeyeon, only to find myself staring into Lucifer's amber and icy blue orbs.

Shit.

Was the last thing that went through my mind before...

I was gone.

——————————————————

an: hi ppl sry for late update have exams in 3 days but i still love y'all hahaha finally, the seven bts members have been assembled!!! book will end with some beautiful stuff and pls await the ending of jungkook's mind vs lucifer. who will win the mind game? i tried to sound v deep here but tbh i can't 😂😂😂 anw worked longer on this one will have 2k word chapters coming up later due to studies but ff decreases stress so ye. btw pls comment your zodiac sign!! i'm a cancer July 6th 04 liner where all ma 04 liners at y'all? went to edit some of my earlier chapters of this book and i realised how shitty my writing was hahaha now it's better but still sucks :p words used to be so little hahahah and it's so weird lmao go listen to bts it feels good (i love JRE) love u all my beautiful sexy ppl :3 from jre and y'all r beautiful thx for everything again and love y'all for giving my book 1k mwah bye kids 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 236 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...
30.8K 2K 53
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
1.1M 49.3K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...