Falling For The Opposite of M...

By emmyteal

She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
39
Epilogue: 40
Announcement
Announcement 2

32

1.4K 36 17
By emmyteal

Narrator

Hoseok puffed his cheeks and puckered his lips as he let out a deep and long breath, his blue silky top moving with his chest movement.

"I'm so bored in this hellhole. Is there nothing for me do that doesn't concern killing?" he asked Momo who was sitting opposite him, stretching her legs on the table between them in a lounging room.

Her eyes twinkled cutely as she looked up at the red brown haired boy staring back intensely at her.

"You can dance right?" she replied with another question.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and scoffed as he shifted his legs, changing his leg on top to the one below.

"Can I dance? Please, I can do more than dance, I can rap!" he stated firmly with a tone of hot sense of declaration.

Momo giggled cutely into her palms, showing her sweet peach smile as she laughed.

Hoseok scrunched his nose and crossed his arms, pretending to be angry as he puffed his chest.

"Hey, I was a street dancer before you know, at the age 13 with a group called Neuron and my stage name was Jhope to give others hope. That good? Oh and I wasn't too bad and started rapping as well. I ain't that bad, Momo!"

She just guffawed as they both ended up cracking up at Hoseok's insistence that he could dance and rap.

"Fine, I'll show you, you unbelieving bitch." he growled sweetly at the grp who leaned back onto the back of her chair.

"The stage is all yours, your highness." she exaggerated with a hand gesture which ends up playing some funky hip hop out of nowhere.

Rolling his eyes as he stood, Hoseok turned on his Jhope mode and started with some popping and stretching moves. Soon enough, as the pace of the song went faster, Jhope now danced with amazing flexibility, his arms and body fluidly loving around in a series of dance moves. Then, Jhope spat some super dope rap verses and it simply impressed Momo, a great dancer before becoming a demon.

Raising an eyebrow at him, Momo clicked her fingers which immediately stopped the music and she walked up to the now back to Hoseok mode guy in front of her. Tilting her head girlishly, she sweetly asked.

"Wanna do a duet together? I dance too."

Hoseok clacked his tongue as his arms redraws in his hip.

"Sure, what genre do you usually dance to? I like hip hop and pretty much all types of music. Plus, I taught my self to rap, pretty dope huh?" Wriggling his eyebrows at her, he flashed her a toothy grin which she just giggled at.

Then, awkward silence followed when they suddenly lifted their heads only to stare right into each other's eyes, their gaze not breaking for a whole minute.

Momo's large and cute eyes staring into his, her bright brown orbs glowing at the boy standing a little too close to her.

Their faces were a mere inch apart as Hoseok moved towards her, her mouth open slightly in shock. Hoseok turned on his Jhope mode as his face went from a cute smile to a serious yet look, his eyes concentrating on every single detail of her round face.

Momo gulped a bit. Her cheeks fighting not to show her rosiness as she looked down shyly, her heart beating fast at Hoseok staring intensely at her.

Badump badump badump.

She just couldn't take it anymore so she lightly pushed him back as she turned around, only to be pulled into Hoseok's grasp when he held her by the wrist.

"Let's just stay here, like this, longer. Please?" he whimpered as he hugged her close to his chest, Momo's face buried in the taller boy's front and his head hiding in the crook of her neck.

Hoseok's warm breath against her elegant neck made her heart race as her face to turn even more red and she gripped his clothes, biting her lip.

"H-hoseok-ah, d-do you have something to say to me?" she managed to stutter out, eyes staring down at her brown flats.

Hoseok chuckled heartily as he moved his head from her neck to right in front of her face, leaning their foreheads together. His hand traced her cheek lightly and he felt her shiver from his delicate touch. Resting his hand on her chin, he pulled her face up closer to him. Closer than ever before, their nervous breath against each other as they looked into each other's eyes, staring right into the abyss of their eyes.

"You know that you have beautiful brown eyes right, Momo?" Hoseok whispered in a small whisper, his arms snaking around her waist to bring her closer to him. Momo didn't resist and blushed at the compliment, her shy smile emerging from her lips.

"Well, I do have something to tell you." he continued with a hint of uncertainty and hesitation.

Momo nodded and smiled, encouraging him to tell her.

But before he could open his mouth, the lounge room door swung open with a large bang.

"Guys, we need- WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Shit, it was Joshua.

His eyes darted between Momo and Hoseok who immediately separated and tried their best to look as normal as possible, coughing at Joshua's sudden interruption.

"Am I... interrupting something?" he slowly asked.

Two different answers came out of both sides mouths though.

Momo yelled a "Yes you idiot." while Hoseok shot replied with a soft "Nope."

They glared at each other and replied with the opposite of what each other had just said.

Joshua face palmed and sighed with his hand resting on his hip.

"Ok whatever. Just don't do anything that deep and Hoseok,"

The boy's head cocked up at Joshua.

"Hwaiting." Slyly smiling at the two, he ran off.

As soon as Joshua had run out, Momo and Hoseok heaved huge sighs of relief and wiped beads of perspiration dripping down their foreheads.

"Whew, that was close. You'd never want to make my bachelor brother jealous cos he's the Sin of Envy here." Momo told Hoseok.

His eyes widened at the mention of Sins.

"Wait he's a part of the Seven deadly Sins? The legit thing?! And he's Envy?!?!"

Nodding with a perplexed look, Momo asked him why he was so shocked. "He's just my brother who happens to be the Sin of Envy. So?" Her so going off higher.

"Oh my tian. Sorry Momo-ah, let me continue."

And he beamed sunshine at his love before him.

"I um, really like you. Like a lot and it's hard for me to express this. Since I woke up here in a foreign realm where I learnt who I was meant to be, you've shown me something I didn't think demons had. Kindness, sincerity, and so many others."

Momo's heart beat faster and faster at every word that Hoseok spoke, her face turning redder and redder each time as her ears couldn't believe them.

"H-he's saying it. I can't believe it." she softly whispered, holding her breath in anticipation.

Hoseok ran his hand through his red brown hair and breathed out loudly, a idiotically cute smile spread across his lips and his eyes smiling along.

"It's so hard to say this but, I just know that I really really really like you to the extent I can barely hold myself when I'm around you. Butterflies flit in my stomach, my heart thumps strangely faster and I can't think straight. You're just so... so perfect to me."

Momo's face went beetroot red at his cheesy yet sweet words.

"I-i-i'm not that perfect, Hoseok-ah, I can be everything but perfect because, that's what makes me who I am. But, all cards on the table, I like you too."

Hoseok's mouth hung on its hinges, his heart fluttered when she confessed her feelings too. Momo gripped the end of her shirt, twirling it with her fingers nervously as she calmed herself.

"You have to take the initiative, Momo." she chanted in her head before smirking at the shy boy rubbing the nape of his neck in front of her.

"I know it's weird but I just wanted to let it all out with a person I trust deeply." he said, not noticing her confident demeanour and her face extremely close to his.

"And that woman is me?" she cheekily asked. Turning his head to reply, Hoseok stopped at the small distance between their faces, leaning back as Momo leaned forward.

Grinning, she pressed her body against his, causing to Hoseok to feel funny in the stomach, goosebumps appearing on his arms under the sleeves of his silk top.

"Momo-" She cut him off with a languid finger on his lips, making his cheeks get dusted with pink powdery blush.

"Shh... baby, it's just you and me." she gently cooed, a smirk hiding the dirty ideas she held in her mind as she pushed Hoseok into the wall, pinning him there with him nervous and embarrassed.

"This is how I show my love. I love you, Hoseok." And she pressed her soft lips against the boy.

He was shocked and surprised at first but eventually went with it, cupping her face with his hands and deepening the kiss. They locked lips and delved into the sweetness of the kiss, taking short breaths before smiling like idiots at each other, Hoseok smiling like sunshine while Momo emanated a dark yet alluring aura.

"So, we together now right?" Momo asked, her hands intertwining themselves with Hoseok's slender fingers which made him smile even wider at his girl.

"Of course baby. Let's go together now, Joshua hyung was probably looking for us for a good reason."

Nodding, they walked to the door of the lounge room, exiting the room only to hear screams from a very familiar voice. Hoseok and Momo tuned their ears and listened closely to the sound before realising who it was.

"Oh my god. It's Jungkook." Hoseok whispered to a wide eyed Momo, their jaws hitting the floor in shock.
---------------
Saeyeon POV

"Our wings." I smiled.

I knew they'd ask for that and was very willing to give back what rightfully was theirs.

"Wait huh? You guys have wings?! Since when?" Taehyung asked, a cutely baffled expression on his face as he scrunched his nose.

"Demons have hierarchy as well, so Jimin, Sugar and Jungkookie are what they call 'Demon Royalty' which is like the direct descendants of Lucifer and thus, have demon wings like a blackbird's but just about the same size as ours." I promptly answered before Namjoon could say something. He simply nodded at my explanation, a tiny smile forming on his lips.

"Damn it, Saeyeon. It's fucking Suga and I'm a little too far from sugar." Suga rolled his eyes at me

"Just what I was going to say. But you forgot that during one of the ancient angel-demon wars, is angels had taken two demons pride and broke them, that were you two eh?" He turned his head to the demon duo glaring at him, Suga's eyebrows crossed as Jimin suddenly ripped off his shirt and flashed his robust body at us.

Hurriedly, I covered my eyes as they were only to look at Jungkookie and no one else's.

"Y-yah! What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted with my fingers covering my precious eyes from the sight before me.

"Oh come on Princess, you'd want to look and you have to anyway." he smoothly replied.

I sighed and peeked through the hole between my fingers.

Jimin was well toned but two huge wounds were still present and dried blood caked it. He clenched his teeth at Seokjin oppa and Namjoon who both just stared at the wound.

It was large and hadn't even healed. Ruby red dried drops of blood was around the sides of each wound which were each two 7inch streaks, skin and flesh still showing. Jimin proudly showed it off while Suga kept his grim stare on.

"This is what happened to my wings and it hasn't ever healed since that day an angel cut them off for me, same for Yoongi hyung. So if you want to help Jungkookie or/and this Hoseok dude we brought, return what you stole from us." he hissed at everyone.

Oppa sighed, his hands massaging his temples.

"Ok, we'll give them back after this is over, alright?"

Jimin grinned as he smirked, replying, "Bitch, I was talking to the passionate lover here, Saeyeon-ah." I fished myself out of my thoughts as I raised my head to the grinning Jimin.

"Yeah?"

"Saeyeon, would you mind doing us the favour of returning our wings stolen by some cheating angels from the battle in 1998, hm?"  (an: jimin would be 3 then but for this story they're long living beings)

I blinked.

"What? Why me? I don't have that much power in Heaven anyway." I asked again in disbelief at their trust towards me. Maybe it was because I was with Jungkookie?

Suga rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he walked forward, swiftly passing Jimin a brand new shirt from nowhere.

"Saeyeon, just be grateful. We actually trust you, so deal yes or no?" He cocked his brow at the last word.

I breathed in and out.

"Of course we'd do that. It was wrong of the angels to use such dirty tricks on demons and I strongly believe that angels should stop putting demon in the wrong light, so I'd be honoured to do so for my Kookie's people." I smiled like a Cheshire cat at him, proud that I had finally said my changed opinion of demons since meeting Jungkook.

Taehyung gave me a weak smile while Jimin beamed his eye smile and Suga smirked.

"Saeyeon, I don't think we should do this so-"

"Oppa, it's my opinion and if you want to save the world from another war so badly then can you fucking appreciate them? By at least making an effort to understand demons, can't you at least do that?" I cut him off abruptly, receiving a wide eyed response from him.

"Nice, I love woman empowerment." Namjoon commented.

All of us shot glares at him and we bellowed at him in unison.

"SHUT UP!"

-------
an: momo and hoseok blooming~ tbh i dun rly ship them but it just seems nice so enjoy last final few coming up with a battle in between the mind and body of everyone ahhaha gidaehae juseyo~ bye kids

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 426 23
I woke up jerking, my hands clutching the blanket. The same dream all over again! it's been a month since I last dreamt about it. The girl. Kerria H...
1M 44K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
24.7K 795 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...
767K 26.1K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...