pitiful(✓)

By CHERRYSAT0RI

memeulous x joshy au More

I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII

III

1.1K 40 11
By CHERRYSAT0RI

george

i watched as the blonde entered the room with a grimace. he walked passed my table, leaving a lingering scent of vanilla and cigarettes on his trail. i took in the scent and hummed, looking over at my friends and blushing as they gave me the that was really gay george look, a look i'm all too familiar with. i looked between the two males and tilted my head like a confused dog.

"don't give me that look, george! you were totally digging that guy!"

will yelled. i blushed and shook my head as the two idiots laughed.

"don't be embarrassed to like someone, george..it's 100% natural."

alex spoke. i rolled my eyes at the shorter of the two.

"its not that i'm embarrassed to like someone..."

i spoke softly. no, i was just scared. what if he's like fraser? what if he hurts me again? i grew anxious as these thoughts circled in my mind. i watched as the mystery boy sat with his friends and laughed. i just sank in my seat and sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...