BK1 ~ Ours (RoadTripTV fanfic)

By wolfess21

Skye and Liv have been best friends with Rye and Andy since the beginning, they've seen the band from the beg... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (prt 1)
Chapter 21 (prt 2)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (prt 1)
Chapter 23 (prt 2)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Skye and Liv meeting Mikey and Brook
Thursdays are what days?
Andy's Birthday!!!
Sick Boys

Chapter 29

383 12 1
By wolfess21

Skye POV

Its 3am and I'm wide awake, I just can't seem to sleep, glancing over at Liv and Kat as they slept I got up and snuck into Meg and Maddie's room, shockingly they were both awake as well. Maddie smiled at me "Can't sleep?"

"No," I replied shutting the door too, "Andy's got Astra as well..."

"Did what Liv say rattle you?" Meg asked.

I looked at her and remembered how she'd said I was flirting, stars in my eyes and ok for like a minute I thought about dating him. And then I remembered I have Andy and no other guy would ever compare to him...shrugging I said "A bit. I mean I love him Meg, I've loved him since a few months after meeting him but its only now that the boys know more about my family..."

"They're not going to leave you Skye," Meg smiled, "besides we got your back."

Maddie smiled "I feel like a proud mum watching you two."

"Thanks Mads," I laughed as we group hugged.

Andy POV

"C'mon get up," Rye yelled coming in.

Brook groaned "Whyyyy?"

"C'mon get up babe," Maddie yelled breezing in, Meg following, and then we were only missing Mikey and Skye.

I looked at Kat "Where's my girl and your guy?"

"He was up early, and so was she, they went out to get food and drinks. I think they were also doing some editing in a café." she replied.

Groaning I brought the duvet over my head, I just really wanted to see her face or at least hear her voice, you know? Liv laughed "Do you want me to ring Skye for you?"

"No cause then I'm being clingy." I whined.

The door opened and what do you know, Mikey and Skye come in, Mikey laughs "You owe me an hour of your help now."

"Dammit," Skye sighed looking at me, "you just have to be in bed still don't you?"

I rolled my eyes, running a hand through my hair "I'm tired."

"Lucky for some," she smiled, it was then I noticed the bags under her eyes and Mikey only looked slightly better. He side hugged her "It'll get easier Skye,"

"So you've been saying for the past 3 hours," she sighed.

Rye turned her to face him "Skye...go to sleep."

"I can't get to sleep," she replied, "my minds wide awake and not sleeping."

Meg smiled "She came in at 3am, Mads and I were up still and she stayed with us till we both fell asleep."

"Half 4," Skye murmured "then I sat in Mikey and Rye's room editing,"

Mikey nodded "Scared me to death when I got up at 6am."

"The one time your actually up early," Skye laughed, "your face was priceless and the fact Rye slept through it was even funnier."

Rye shook his head "Cruel girl."

"Sorry but I have to agree," Mikey laughed, "it was funny."

Liv coughed "Are you buying your boyfriend time in his bed?"

"Maybe," Skye winked at me, "but it worked, he's had an extra 10 minutes."

I chuckled "Thanks babe."

"Anytime," she laughed as Maddie shoved her "So unfair,"

"Hey," Skye laughed, "not my fault you'd all forgotten you were trying to get him up."

Meg raised a brow "No? Was it Mr. Invisibles?"

"Harharhar," Skye laughed as Brook shoved her "I wish I had an extra 10 minutes."

Skye snorted "Mads not being the dutiful girlfriend?"

"Oi, get back here!" Maddie crowed chasing after my girl. Getting up, Liv looked at me smiling "Who'd have thought huh?"

I chuckled "I know right,"

"Maddie put me down sheesh!" Skye yelled as Maddie came in with Skye over her shoulder, gotta hand it to her, Maddie was strong. Throwing Skye on my bed, which I'd just gotten out of, Maddie looked at her "Do you want to tell me again how I'm not being a dutiful girlfriend?"

Skye snickered "Brook was doing a good enou-" Skye shrieked as Maddie began tickling her, Kat snickered "Hell yeah,"

Jack laughed "You're seriously filming this?"

"Yes," Kat laughed, "because this is hilarious."

Skye was thrashing and writhing under Maddie's touch as she got tickled, it was funny to watch. Maddie laughed "Still think I'm not being a dutiful girlfriend Skye?"

"Yes! Oh god please stop!" Skye shrieked, "I'm gonna pee myself at this rate."

Maddie laughed but kept going "Paybacks a bitch."

"I'm dead." Liv laughed leaning against Rye laughing so hard tears were rolling down her face. Skye was in the same state, still trying to fight back Maddie, and suddenly she's pinned Maddie on the bed "Oh my lord. You seriously killed me Mads."

"Don't you need a pee?" Maddie winked and started going 'ssssss' like a snake. Skye swore and jumped up to our toilets. Maddie laughed getting up "That was fun."

Skye groaned coming out "Not for me, I ache so much now,"

"Round 2?" Maddie laughed advancing on Skye, who shrieked ran and launched herself at me, I caught her just, but we both landed on the bed, since I'd moved to stand in front of the bed, to fix my hair. Now I was ready, my hair was messed up again.

Maddie cackled "Oh this is gold, this meet and greet will be a hoot."

"And backstage." Meg added laughing as Skye managed to slither beneath me she mumbled peering round my shoulder "Take Andy, please. I can't handle anymore."

"How nice Skye," I laughed, "just sacrificing me."

She giggled "Sorry but you know, you love me so you can deal with this."

"Or," I chuckled rolling off of her, "I could go to sound check and throw you to Maddie."

She pouted at me "Meanie."

"Yeah," I winked at her pulling her up "but you love me anyway."

Maddie groaned "I'm leaving, honestly I could see you two married. And Liv and Rye,"

"They just have long time written all over them," Kat smiled.

Jack looked at them "You three don't feel the same with us?"

"Sure but not a lifetime," Maddie smiled ruffling Brook's hair, "like I love Brook, Kat loves Mikey and Meg loves you but us three can't see us marrying you boys. You'll find another girl, Liv and Skye though."

Rye and I laughed when Liv and Skye glared at Maddie, Liv snorted "I'd have to be dead for me to let go of Rye."

"Snapsies." Skye laughed, as they high fived.

Meg smiled "See? They've already been through so much, done so much when they were single. And they've known Rye and Andy since the start of this band, 3 years. So they know you all really well."

"Ooooo look," Liv giggled, "hot guy."

Skye snickered "Are you talking about Rye?"

"Sssssh he can't know," Liv laughed as she and Skye ran off out the hotel towards the venue.

Kat smiled "Its got nothing to do with you boys, its just us three don't see us being with you forever. For a while sure, but we live life as it comes. Like Skye says, be grateful for today."

We came into the stage and what do you know Liv and Skye were up on the stage mucking about. Blair was shaking his head at them, Maddie smiled "They're part of this band boys, not a member but part of it. They're two of your best mates but they also have their own lives. Liv for instance loves art but is content just working, Skye is a total reader and has her own channel. But she also writes...they've been single before and maybe for whatever reason one or both of them will be single again."

Meg smiled at me and Rye "They shine brighter than us three, always will, we know that. And we love them for it...but they're there for us when we need them. They can be serious, crazy and loving. People like them, who are brutally honest and are themselves are hard to come by. Don't lose them,"

Blair yelled "Class clowns come on, stop mucking about."

"Wait, wait," Liv yelled as she ran and jumped off the stage landing she turned to Skye who smirked "I feel like playing a song."

"Ooooo we could snatch Meg and you two could write a song?" Liv laughed as Skye jumped down. And as they walked back over to us, Mikey smiled "You're right, they're constants and also they know what they want."

Kat chuckled "And if they know what they want, together nothing will stop them."

"Ha Livia Beaumont," Skye hooted, Kat rolled her eyes "Skye Fowler. They both work, now come on, the boys have sound check."

Skye snickered "I like Taylor though,"

"You're planning on making the guy change his name?" Liv laughed.

Skye smirked "It'd be different, you know."

"Yeah," Liv laughed, "It'd be something."

Maddie smiled "Go, have fun, we'll be backstage."

A/N

Leave us a comment please! I love comments, particularly when you tell me what you love etc. Oh and not to alarm you or anything but we have 4 chapters left!

~ Shan and Chloe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 156 21
"I bet you can't get Fowler to date you by the time we're done with this stupid project." "Oh, you're on!" Rye is the misunderstood sophomore at his...
85.2K 3.9K 33
Andy and Rye love each other deeply as friends, but the romantic side of their relationship has always been purely for the cameras. When Andy starts...
54.8K 2.6K 37
Rye wasn't smiling nor was he playing a prank on Andy, He was dead serious and Andy could see it. Simply because that's his boyfriend of three years...
34.1K 1.4K 43
Rye and Andy are in a boyband and have been friends For years. What will happen when they catch feelings for each other. #3 randy 3/18/20 #2 randy 5...