constellations ☆ colby brock

By m-otionless

a story of star-crossed lovers and their future only the constellations can know. {COMPLETED} (not fully edi... More

chapter one: the big move.
chapter two: meeting the roomates.
chapter three: anxiety.
chapter four: 3 am.
chapter five: panic attack.
chaper six: baja blast.
chapter seven: the fair.
chapter eight: head over heels.
chapter nine: tickles.
chapter ten: creating a channel.
chapter eleven: vlog footage.
chapter twelve: pans.
chapter thirteen: day out.
chapter fourteen: date night.
chapter fifteen: lunch.
chapter sixteen: bowling alley- part one.
authors note.
chapter seventeen: bowling alley- part two.
chapter eighteen: the grove.
chapter nineteen: dinner for three- part one.
chapter twenty: dinner for three- part two.
chapter twenty one: her story.
author's note.
read this
chapter twenty two: the first video.
chapter twenty three: email.
heads up!
chapter twenty four: vidcon- part one.
chapter twenty five: vidcon- part two.
chapter twenty seven: vidcon- part four.
chapter twenty eight: vidcon- part five.
WHATT
update i guess?
chapter twenty nine: broken promises.
chapter thirty: true love.
chapter thirty one: karma.
chapter thirty two: hunger.
chapter thirty three: lovebirds.
chapter thirty four: good news.
chapter thirty five: japan- part one.
chapter thirty six: japan- part two.
chapter thirty seven: japan- part three.
chapter thirty eight: hero.
omg
chapter thirty nine: constellations.
epilogue.

chapter twenty six: vidcon- part three.

752 28 39
By m-otionless

*stephanie's pov*

i stepped out of the elevator, brennen and i locked at the arms while sam and colby followed behind us. brennen was becoming my newest best friend- if you don't count my roommates, especially devyn, of course.

"stay with me and sam and colby tonight. i have a weird feeling that something may go down, and i don't want you to get hurt." brennen whispered in my ear and we made our way to the entrance of the party room.

"i will, don't worry," i whispered back, smiling as we came to a stop in front of the door.

"you ready for your first vidcon party, steph?" sam poked my sides, making me laugh a bit.

"yeah, i think so. just don't leave me by myself, i'm not good at interacting with people." i replied with a grin.

colby stood on the other side of me while brennen unhooked our arms and sam stood behind me, and we entered the party like a group of inseparable mean girls in a cliché 90's high school rom-com.

bright colors flashed vigorously from every which way and loud music blasted throughout the room; people danced like maniacs in the middle of the party and i stood there with the boys, sticking out like a sore thumb.

"jesus, it's like a rave in here!" i exclaimed loudly to colby.

he nodded and wrapped his arm around my waist, steering me away from the crazies and towards the more subdued part of the room, where i recognized many faces of people i adored. i was walking towards people like gabbie hanna, liza koshy, dodie clark, all people that inspired me endlessly.

"col-colby, i can't," i shook my head and tried to turn away, but he snatched me back up and just kissed my cheek. he shot me a reassuring smile and walked over to scotty sire, who stood near all the youtubers i just saw.

"hey scotty!" he said enthusiastically, causing him to turn around and smile.

"hey, colby! what's up, dude?" scotty pulled him in for a quick hug, then laid eyes on me.

"is this the stephanie i've been told about?" he raised an eyebrow at colby and turned to me.

"h-um, hi," i stuttered out.
scotty sire just talked to me, holy fuck, i internally screamed.

"i've heard a lot of great things about you, i wish i'd have met you sooner!" he beamed.

"that- that's awesome, i'm glad you heard the good stuff. i love your videos, i never thought i'd ever meet y-you," i said, a little less scared this time.

"oh my god, thank you! i loved your first video, hopefully we can do something together, like collab or something. so...um, wanna go meet some other people?" he asked.

"totally, yeah!" i smiled brightly, turning to colby with wide eyes.

"i know." colby smiled, reading my mind.

the only words i could muster were, "holy crap."

the next hour consisted of freaking out as i met gabbie, liza, david and all my favorites. they were all so surprisingly nice, some even asked for my number. so, basically and hour of minor panic attacks and excitement.

i spotted brennen across the room talking to someone else with sam, so i pulled colby over there to join them. the second i saw who they were chatting with, i lost it.

"hi, are you stephanie? brennen was just talking about you!" he waved with a big smile.

who is this person you may ask?

mikey murphy.
MIKEY FUCKING MURPHY HOLY CRAP.

"oh-oh my god, hi, yes, yes i'm stephanie," i tumbled out and shook his hand.

"i loved your first video, you seem really sweet. i'm glad i finally get to meet you!"

i started at the boy with a curly blond mop of hair on his head with pure awe.
a little backstory: i've been watching mikey since his first year on youtube. he's been the guy who made me happy during the worst years of my life, and he was standing right in front of me and telling me he's glad he gets to meet me.
i was flipping my shit.

"i-i'm sorry, i just have to say it. i've been watching you since you started youtube, and you've helped me stay positive during some really rough times, and the fact you're telling me you are happy to meet me is just fricking insane," i spit out, earning another big smile from him.

"aw, that's so amazing to hear, i had no idea you've been watching me for so long! ahh, this is awesome, i'm so happy," he pulled me into a hug and i hugged back, full force.

i looked at colby for the first time in a few minutes and his face was low. he was not smiling, his eyes were glaring in mikey's direction, and his arms were crossed.
god, he's so protective, i smiled to myself.

i unlatched from mikey's hug and turned him towards colby.

"this is my boyfriend, colby brock, if you wanted to know," i said.

"wow, i love your videos dude! so cool to finally meet you!" he shook his hand and colby blushed in my direction.
he really is a big baby.

•••

we hung around and did a bit of dancing, and i discovered how terrible a dancer colby was. he was just so uncoordinated, but he was adorable so that kind of made up for it.
everything was going fine until a fight broke out between a pair of people i didn't know. they started to shove each other and get quite violent right next to me, and then they started shouting. colby swooped me away with a worried look on his face, and i just smiled awkwardly wondering what the hell happened.

we went for another half and hour without any trouble, but that didn't last long- some guy came over to me while colby had left to go to the bathroom. i was by myself near the bar because sam and brennen were off somewhere dancing. he was tall with a tan face, and he had brown short hair with a strip of blue in the front. his jawline was unattractively sharp and he smiled unsettlingly. probably drunk.

"hey, baby girl, whatdya say about getting out of here and going somewhere a little more...private?"

"sorry, i'd rather not. go find someone else or fool around with, buddy." i rejected him abruptly, hoping he'd back off.

"oh come on, you can't get rid of me just yet," he winked, leaning down and lifting my face with his creepily large hands, trying to kiss me.

"ew, dude, i said no, get off me." i whacked his hand away and back up, staring at him in disgust.
where is colby, oh my god, please pee faster, i started to panic.

he walked closer and i backed up, eventually hitting the wall. he cornered me.

"come on, i can make you feel so good, baby," he grabbed my waist and slid his hands down to my butt.
that's when i got a flashback to the night when jared... when the thing happened. i started to breath heavily and i freaked out.

"get off me you fu-" i started to shout, but i was cut off.

"take your fucking hands off of my girlfriend, ethan." colby growled deeply from behind him.

"oh thank god," i mumbled, pulling away from the grasp of whoever this guy was and quickly hid behind colby, gripping his t-shirt.

"oh, so she's your girlfriend? you sure you want to stay with a scrawny guy like him?" he raised an eyebrow at me, and i blew a circuit.

"yes, actually, id rather be with the scrawny guy who cares and loves me and would never mistreat me than the creepy tall guy with stupid hair who touched me inappropriately without consent," i yelled awkwardly, drawing the attention of a few nearby people, coming out from behind colby and standing right in front of ethan whatshisname.

"wait, what? he touched you? where?" colby asked me, his anger growing by the second.

"he- um, he grabbed my butt, it wasn't bad but it made me uncomfo-"

"you're gonna pay for putting your hands on my girlfriend, you dick." he grumbled low and scary as he walked towards ethan, fast.

"woah, colby, chill the hell out bro," brennen raced up from behind me and grabbed him.

"why should i have to? brennen, he grabbed stephanie's ass, that's not fucking okay!" he said, louder this time.

"i know that was wrong, and i'm pissed too, but fighting him won't solve anything, and you know that. we don't need a lawsuit on our hands, colby." he reminded him calmly, bringing colby's temper down a bit.

"if you ever come near her again, i won't hold him back next time. he's a lot stronger than you think." brennen warned ethan in his own scary tone, and colby ran back over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"i'm so sorry people keep hurting you, i promise i'll keep you safe next time," he apologized, guilt dripping from his words.

"you already are, don't worry. do you wanna get out of here?" i smiled at him gently.

"sure, let's go." he kissed me softly on the lips and we walked out, brennen grabbing sam and following us.

•••

*colby's pov*

i texted stephanie from my room. i've been sitting here for a few hours after the party ended, trying to cool off after ethan grabbed stephanie. i wanted to bash his face in so fucking bad-
that's not the point.

colby: i'm bored can i come over

steph: i don't see why not. door's open !!

i leaped off my bed and ran to her room, opening the door and entering. she was sat on her bed in a put of sweatpants and a black t-shirt, which i think was mine, watching the tv.
she patted the spot next to her and i jumped on the bed, making her pop up a bit and giggle.
i pulled her close in my arms and held her tight.

"i'm sorry you had such a bad first night at vidcon, i promise i'll make the next few better," i said.

"it wasn't that bad. i got to see your scary side- it's pretty hot, actually," she smirked.

"oh is it now?" i winked, making her laugh awkwardly.

"i wish i hadn't said it now,"

"oh, you already did. now i know you like me when i'm defensive,"

"oh god, stop colby!" she laughed loudly.

"stop what, princess?"

her face went from a usual blush to flaming red. her eyes widened and she avoided eye contact.
god, you're so fucking adorable when you're embarrassed, i said to her in my head.

"what, do you like that nickname, princess?" i teased, lowering my voice and leaning down to bite her lip.
look, i may be awkward, but i do know my way around making her nervous.

she breathed out shakily and said, "god, you're so fucking hot."
then she smashed her lips into mine, kissing me deeply. i don't think i've ever seen her like this before. she was almost...dominant?
we spent the next few minutes in a continuous motion, then she pulled away and licked her lips, her face still bright red and embarrassed.

"so i'm guessing you like the name princess?" i asked jokingly.

"only from you, colby." she winked and kissed me again.

(an: WHO DOESNT LOVE SOME ACTION FROM OUR TWO FAVORITE CHARACTERS LOL
but yay i updated! sorry this vidcon series is so long, it'll be over within the next one or two chapters !!!
i'm still on vacation, but i've been working hard on getting this chapter done for you guys. i hope you like it. and 1k READS
WHAT THE FUCK HOLY CRAP THANK YOU

and ooooo shit i brought creepy jawline guy in! will he cause more trouble? keep reading to find out bitches
YOU ARENT BITCHES SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL

okay i'm going now, see you guys next chapter. love youuu !!! 💓💓)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 3.4K 148
Imagines about Vlog Squad and TFIL! Started June 16, 2018 {EDITING}
9.2K 500 9
"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝." 𝘈 𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘚𝘵�...
177K 3.1K 36
Brennen Taylor's sister, Breann, starts hanging out with his friends and what happens when she starts to fall for one?
233K 2.6K 52
This is a book of Colby Brock imagines Requests are welcome and will do as many as I can Hope you enjoy;)