• run away • |DEAN| - COMPLET...

Door luluhemmo

•D Ξ Δ N• Luna was in that point of her life, where she had nothing to live for anymore. her dad was dead, an... Meer

about
you
makes
my
heart
ache
just
as
if
I
had
already
antecipated
you
would
be
gone

dreaming

1K 18 1
Door luluhemmo

HI! THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO READ THIS STORY.
IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO TOPICS SUCH AS SUICIDE, SELF HARM, DRUGS, SEXUAL CONTENT AND DRINKING, PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE READING.

If you still choose to, please, understand that I took inspiration from nowhere but my own imagination, this all came from my depressed mind and hopefully you all can enjoy it!

Started : September 18, 2016.
Published: February 2, 2017.
---

It is still strange...
How much has happened till we came down to this moment: I am laying in his arms, while his fingers gently caress my cheek.

"I love you, you know that, right?" I say, looking up to see his brown eyes. The eyes that have hypnotized me ever since I first looked at them.

"I love you too," he said, and I put my face in the crook of his neck. "So much," he breathed out slowly, analyzing every inch of my face, like he wanted to remember every detail.

After everything... We finally realized that we are better together than apart.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

25.8K 1.3K 40
before reading this read //her Cursed Life //book-1 life will always not be same......... happy and sad memories make a good life but what if a life...
78.6K 2.2K 40
Y/N is abused by her father ever since she was 9. Her parents divorced, she has not seen her mom since. She is bullied at school, she has no friends...
6.6K 331 45
WARNING: This contains strong contents. Audience with a weak heart is to be warned before this AU causes the death of you. Remember that this is not...
4.2K 154 16
Book 1.7 There's a girl named jeon Y|n . She has 7 stepbrothers. There we're all happy until one day, Y|n,her mom, and her stepfather got into a acci...