The annoying, hot GYm teacher...

By apatriceg

More

The annoying,hot GYm teacher and me
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me 2
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me.3
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me 4
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me 5
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me6
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me7
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me8
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me9
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me10
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me11
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me12
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me 13
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me 14
The annoying, GYm teacher and me15
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me16
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me17
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me18
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me20
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me21
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me22
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me23
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me24
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me25
The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me 26

The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me19

15.9K 174 34
By apatriceg

Please enjoy

Than suddenly I was lifted and being carried upstairs.

"Cortez, where the hell are you taking me?" I demanded drowsily. My eyes shutting.

"To my bed. Where you belong." He growled.

********

"Wake up sunshine's. Water park time." I heard Holly sing, as she walked into my bathroom.

I groaned and lifted stretching and got up.

I put one foot in one slipper and the other.

I was so freaking sore from Cortez the other night, I could barley stand.

When we had climbed the stairs, we didn't even reach the bedroom. We ended up fucking each other in the hallway on the wall. After when we did make it we did it there in bed and then, on the floor and then the shower, twice.

I really wanted to stay, but I knew Cortez had a daughter. So...I decided to go back to my place. Which was really hard trying to get away from him. Cortez would kiss me goodbye, but that just led to another and...you know the rest.

I walked forward toward the kitchen, to smell a brew of coffee. I sighed and poured a cup.

Water park? Holly said wake up something and water park? I set my coffee and walked back upstairs to Holly's bedroom.

"Holly?" I said just as I stopped and looked over at all the bathing suits she had lade all over the bed. Thousands of them.

"Mmm?" She answered holding up a blue bathing suit.

"Why are we going to a water park?" I asked.

She glanced over at me and threw the bathing suit down.

"Cortez called, said to tell you that the football team and the coach usual do this thing every year was to go have some fun. Water park. Now, get your lazy ass moving and get ready." She rambled.

"Bossy." I muttered and grabbed my blue and green swim suit from the closet. I grabbed a small bag, putting sun block, towel, money in it.

I put on my swim suit and put a white dress over it. I placed my sunglasses on and grabbed my keys.

"Holly! Let's go!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs and already out the door.

**

WELCOME TO THE WATER PARK.

I read as we entered and paid our entrance. I rubbed the sun block on to my arm and glanced up at Holly.

"Where did he say to meet them?" I asked, the sun heating on my skin.

"Right here. He and the team should be here...Holy shit." she said as she looked behind us.

My head craned around and my mouth almost dropped down for how many six packs I saw.

The Team was here. I watched as a sexy Cortez walked with black bathing suit shorts and his shirt was un button all the way showing off his six pack.

It turned almost everyone women's head in their direction when they entered. When Cortez's eyes met mine, he smiled and I shivered as his eyes traveled lazily down my attire.

"Hey, baby doll!" Robby's voice shouted me out of my trance. I looked away from Cortez to a grinning Robby jogging up to me and enclosing me into a hug.

I grunted and the air whooshed out of me.

"Hey...Robby." I said and patted him on the back. I looked behind Robby to see that Cortez had stopped walking and was staring at us.

Robby put his mouth to my ear,

"Don't worry, baby doll. I have some ideas on how to get him jealous." He murmured and let go.

I smiled. Great. Just what I needed.

He than went to Holly introducing himself and I glanced back at Cortez as he walked up to me and passing me, but I could feel the caress of his fingers on my back.

He looked back at me,

"You okay, Gem? Come on." He rumbled and slung his arm over my shoulder. It felt so good to have a arm around me, keeping me safe.

I watched as all the other football players scattered and It was just Holly, Robby, Cortez and I.

"So where to first, ladies." Cortez asked and twirled one of my curls around his finger and I slapped his hand.

Heating up as Robby looked between the two of us and a understanding look went on his face and he smiled to himself.

"Lets try that yellow slide over there. That doesn't look to big." Holly said and walked forward.

Cortez and I followed Robby and Holly, Cortez's arm still around my shoulder.

*

"I can't do this. Robby you go first." I whined, trying to push him but he wouldn't move. Robby laughed,

"No. You need to face your fears. Go. Now." He urged.

I looked down the tunnel of the slide and gulped. I looked back at Cortez and he stared back. I gave him a look, begging him to go with me. He sighed and grabbed my hand,

"I'm going with her. Robby try to behave without us." He said and sat down at the entrance patting his lap.

I sat down and almost jumped from the feel of him. He was huge.

"You ready baby?" Cortez whispered huskily by my ear and I nodded.

"I can do this." I said and Cortez pushed off and I screamed. He laughed and held on to me tighter.

"Holy shit! Cortez don't let go of me." I screamed and Cortez pulled me closer as we saw light.

"I would never. Hold your breath." He yelled and we were dumped into the cold water.

I broke up and heard Holly laughing from the side of the pool. I turned her way and flipped her off making her laugh harder.

I got up and shook my hair and swam out. I looked back at Cortez and he slowly smiled shaking his own hair.

We heard yell and a shout and out came tumbling Robby.

"Whoo. That was a hell of a ride." He said and jumped out.

"Who's ready for more?" Cortez said.

****

I don't know how many waterslides we went on. It was so many I lost count. And Cortez was there for me the whole way.

Holly and I were sitting down as the guys got some food.

"We should totally enter that contest next door." Holly said as she she took a sip of her lemonade.

"What contest?" I asked, putting my hair in a pony tail.

"Oh well as you guys were waiting in line at one of the water slides, I decided to roam around, okay. And There is this event where you have a team and it

involves with water. It's a water course and you have to get through it to the end." she rambled.

I tilted my head to the side,

"Mmm." And took a sip of her lemonade.

"Mmm? That's all. Do you know how fun it will be. Just like old times. Come on. We have two strong guys who are going to be on our team. It will be awesome." she said and put a begging face on.

"All right. We have to see with the guys." I sighed and she squealed hugging me.

"You won't regret it. Who ever wins gets ten thousand dollars per teammate." She said. Now we were talking.

I opened my mouth about to ask her who won the survivor thing back in Highschool and stopped and closed it, when thousand of different kinds of food

smacked on to the table.

"Here we go. We didn't know what to get so we got pretty much everything we thought was good." Cortez said and sat by me. His leg brushing mine in the process. I scooted away and he moved closer.

I looked around," Where's Robby?" I asked and my question was answered when Cortez and I were pushed apart and a body squeezed in between us.

"Sorry just wanted to sit by MY bride to be." He said and shoved his mouth with a French Fry. He turned his head and smiled at me and I scowled.

I watch Cortez's expression get angry and I was about to tell Robby to get lost, when I heard a squeal.

"Cortez!"

If I wasn't mistaken I'd think that was Cara's squeal. And when I turned I felt like killing something. It was.

She wore a black bikini and her hair looked like she was going somewhere fancy not a water park.

I was glad Cortez and I were together. I felt confidence knowing that he liked me, not her.

But I was wrong he got up and kissed her on the cheek and hugged her. I mean I knew he still had to break up with her. But it still got to me.

"Cara, what are you doing here." I felt satisfatcion go in me, when I heard how he sounded. It sounded like he didn't want her to be here.

"Why wouldn't be here? I am your girlfriend." She said and wrapped her hand around his waste.

Her smile slipping a little when she spotted me and Holly. I did catch her running her eyes on Robby. Checking him out. But I didn't care on what she liked

about Robby.

I only cared about her getting that filthy arm away from Cortez's waste.

"How about we go to another ride? I saw a ride where you'd sit in a boat and it's quite nice. You'd go down a stream" Holly said munching on a chip.

"What about the food-" Robby said and I elbowed him. He looked at me and whispered,

"Owww." I smiled.

We got up and headed over. I watched as Cortez was led by Cara. Her arm still around him.

I pushed the jealousy down . Well trying to. But it seemed like it didn't want to go away.

*

We arrived at the boating and the thing was only two people could go on each boat. Meaning one of us had to go alone.

I walked toward Cortez, wanting to go with him, but stopped when I saw him climb in with Cara.

I looked back at Robby and Holly talking. I didn't want Holly alone so I decided that she should go with Robby.

"Holly you go with Robby. I'll go by myself." I said. Holly was about to deny me but I gave her the look.

I started to climb into the boat when Cortez's voice hit my ears,

"Gem. Why are you going alone? Where's Robby?' He said, looking at me. I glared back and there was so much hatred toward him he flinched.

"I didn't want Holly alone." I said and climbed in. The boat wobbling.

"Uh, miss. You do know this is a race. Your going to have a partner." The man who worked here said to me. I scowled. This must be that thing Holly was

talking about. I thought she said it was some kind of obstacle course.

"I don't have anybody to go with." I said and started to climb out when I heard Bang voice.

"Hey, what happen to you. I lost you at the party." She said as she climbed in, saluting the lifeguard. He walked off.

I stared at her,

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, I came to meet my ex and make up but he was with a girl. Almost got kicked out from jumping on her." She said and I chuckled.

"Oh and I said some words to Cortez back there." she said. I looked at her,

"What did you say?" I said.

"I said it's bad luck to be caught with a slut." she said and sighed and smiled," Than I asked if that Cara girl was a hooker or a stripper." she said.

I gasped and she nodded.

"Why aren't you with him?" She asked. I shook my head,

"I don't know. We were doing fine until she showed up." I nodded toward there boat.

"Uh miss? This gentleman would like to switch you spots.' The lifeguard said to Bangs. Bangs looked up and jumped out. I couldn't see the man cause the

sun blinded my eyes.

I recognize It as Cortez. I turned my face away, crossing my arms,

"What do you want."

He grabbed my face and my eyes widen when he gave me a hard kiss, leaving me breathless. I heard a outrage gasp and I watched as Cara said some curse words to Cortez and walked off.

"Finally she is gone." he sighed putting a arm around me. I shook it off,

"Leave me alone." I whispered. He turned my face,

"What's wrong?" He asked. I glanced his way and glared.

"You know why I am pissed. You walk off with her and don't wait for me." I said and glanced away.

"Gem...I walked with her so I could break up with her." he said leaned back.

I glanced back at him and realization hit me. I felt guilty.

"Oh. That's why...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be-"

"Its alright, baby. I always love it when your jealous." He said and I scowled but smiled.

He kissed my mouth and I kissed him back.

"Here we go folks. Paddle as hard you can, who ever wins. Wins."

A gun shot rang out and we paddled.

***********************Vote or comment. sorry it was short.

"Its alright, baby. I always love it when your jealous." He said and I scowled but smiled.

He kissed my mouth and I kissed him back.

"Here we go folks. Paddle as hard you can, who ever wins. Wins."

A gun shot rang out and we paddled.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 259 22
Would you ever sleep with the enemy? Kiss your nemesis? Fall in love with someone you hate?
1.8K 1 80
Following your dreams and making new friends and finding love along the way
38.9K 238 27
One boy with a problem, Two girls with a secret, and a drama-filled tour. You call that a disaster, while Justin calls it life. When Justin is gettin...