Isaac Lahey Imagines

By KissMeCaiti96

Isaac Lahey Imagines from my tumblr blog aworldinsideaperson More

Partners In Suffering
Seriously? I Just Made That!
Is This Even Real? (Smut)
You're My World
To The Beach
But That's My Favorite Shirt
Stood Up To Them, Regretted It
Scott's Stepsister (Part 1)
Scott's Stepsister (Part 3)
All We Need Is A Signature
No One Could Be As Stubborn
Ghost (Prequel)
Ghost (Part 1)
Ghost (Part 2)
Ghost (Part 3)
Ghost (Part 4)
Ghost (Part 5)
Ghost (Part 6)
Ghost (Part 7)
Ghost (Part 8 Finale)
Missed Birthdays
My Soul/Your Soul
Deck The Halls
Meet My Grandparents
Christmas Shopping
Be Your Family
Lacrosse Shirt
We Need You Again
Picnics
No One But You
Writer Wrong
Kissing Isaac Lahey Would Include...
Waking Up Together
Anniversary

Scott's Stepsister (Part 2)

3.2K 72 22
By KissMeCaiti96

School Days

First days had always been her weakness. She loved school but first days always gave her the jitters. It was the start of a new school year but also a new school and while she would know two people when she walked through the door she also knew that it's wasn't assured that they would be by her side at any point during the day. Y/N's mom always had a remedy for the first day jitters, an early morning shower, a good playlist, and a cute outfit.

Y/N was awake at 5:30, rocking out in her bathroom to Pat Benatar as she showered and got ready for school. Isaac and Scott were both downstairs with her dad, head in their hands as they ate what they could only assume was meant to be breakfast but with the sun not even up it felt more like a midnight snack.

"Does she do this every morning?" Isaac groaned.

"No, just the first day. She always get a little nervous and this was her mom's solution." Matthew, her father, assured them.

"Waking up the house?" Scott offered.

Matthew chuckled, filling up the coffee cups in front of the teenagers. "No, getting an early and happy start. It hasn't failed her yet. Trust me, tomorrow you will be dragging her out the door just in time for first period."

Melissa yawned as she stretched, moving around the kitchen. She seemed to hardly be phased by the noise upstairs.

"How are you not phased by this?" Isaac asked pointing toward the ceiling.

"I lived in an all girls dorm in college. Sometimes my floor would prop the bathroom door open and blare the radio while we got ready in the mornings. Plus I like Pat Benatar." Melissa kissed Matthew good morning, taking the cup of coffee he was offering.

The four sat around the kitchen island talking, the boys waking up more by the minute. By six Y/N was joining them, humming a tune as she moved around the kitchen, kissing her father on the cheek before sitting down next to Isaac with a plate of breakfast and a cup of tea.

"You don't drink coffee? How are you going to stay awake?" Isaac asked.

"Tea has caffeine in it too. It just taste better and is healthier than coffee." Y/N responded taking a swig of her drink.

"Only if you leave out the milk and the pound of sugar you put in it sweetheart." Her father kissed her head as he stood up and placed his dishes in the dishwasher and made his way to the front room.

"Without the milk and sugar it is just leaf water. Let me live."

"Of course darling. Now I'm off to work, have a good day yeah?" He leaned over to hug her tightly, kissing the top of her head again before moving to kiss Melissa goodbye.

"I'll do my best."

"And you boys will look out for her right?"

"Of course Matt, we won't feed her to the wolves." Isaac smiled before stuffing another forkful into his mouth. Matthew smiled at the boys and left the house.

"So Y/N, do you know your way to the school?" Melissa asked.

"Not really but I'm sure I can figure it out."

"I could ride with you." Isaac offered.

"Oh it's okay you don't have to."

"No it's cool, we don't have a morning practice today. Besides it means I don't have to ride on the back of Scott's bike and he can pick Kira up instead." Isaac laughed pushing Scott's arm slightly, a smile coming to his face.

"Okay then, that sounds good. We should get going soon I want to be early to get my schedule and all that jazz." Y/N ate the last bite off her plate and moved to put it in the dishwasher. Isaac shoveled the last few bits into his mouth and did the same.

"Let's go now then." They both reached for their bags and jackets, said goodbye to Melissa and Scott then made their way out the door and to her car.

It was a quiet ride for the two of them Isaac giving her directions from the passenger's seat as they went along. Inside the school she was given her schedule and her locker and sent on her way. As she walked out of the office to find her locker she saw Isaac standing there waiting for her.

"You didn't have to wait for me."

"Yeah, well I did anyway. So where's your locker?"

"I have no clue."

"Where's your first class?"

"Also no clue."

"Well then it's a good thing I waited isn't it? Come on, I'll show you where everything is."

Y/N followed him around the school, stopping at her locker and a few of her classes, some of which she had with him others he told her she would have with one of his friends or another. It wasn't long before other students started pouring into the school. Y/N was standing beside her locker talking to Isaac when they were suddenly surrounded. She recognized Scott from the group around her and his arm was tightly around a girl's waist so she could only assume that was his girlfriend Kira but as far as everyone else she was lost. Isaac could sense her feeling of being overwhelmed and began introducing the people around them.

"Y/N, this is Stiles, Malia, Lydia, Liam, Mason, you already know Scott, and Kira is his girlfriend. Everyone, Scott's already told you about Y/N."

"Oh my gosh it is so nice to meet you. If you need anything let me know, I was the new girl before so I know how much it can suck. I'm not the new girl anymore though, you're the new girl. Actually Malia was the new girl after I was the new girl and before you were the new girl. It didn't seem to bother her though. I-"

"Kira, breath, she's going to be here all year. You will have plenty of time to talk to her you don't have to say it all right now." Scott smiled as he rubbed her back, calming her down. Stiles' eyes squint in her direction and his lips pursed, as if he was unsure about her.

"Calm down Stiles, she isn't anything. I would be able to smell it." Malia assured the boy beside her.

Isaac's eyes widened. "Hey Malia?"

"Yeah?" She said, looking up at the boy.

"Shut up."

Lydia rolled her eyes and held a hand out to Y/N. "Lydia Martin. If you need help with school work I have the notes."

"That's sweet of you. I actually should head to class I want to introduce myself to the teacher before the other students are in there. It was nice to meet you all." Y/N then took off down the hall.

"Hey wait up, I'll walk you." Isaac took long strides, catching up to her quickly. "Are you okay?"

"Not really, I just don't want to push my way into your group of friends. That's all." Y/N replied, casting her eyes down to the floor as she stopped outside her classroom.

"You aren't pushing your way in, they are inviting you. I promise, they aren't going to let you out that easy. If you're friends with Scott then you're friends with the pac-I mean group." Isaac assured, rubbing her shoulder softly.

"Alright, but only until I get friends of my own." She said, smiling up at him.

"Trust me, there isn't anyone else here worth hanging out with."

"You're biased." Y/N insisted.

"Kinda, though I'll admit I hated or felt indifferent towards most of them the majority of my life."

"Really?"

"Yeah, then some stuff changed."

"What kind of stuff?" Y/N asked just as the bell was ringing.

"Maybe I'll tell you one day, for now we should be get to class, you'll have an excuse but I won't."

The day went by smoothly, Y/N sat with Scott's friends at lunch, she had classes with a few of them. Everyone seemed nice, even stiles had warmed up to her after a little bit. Isaac and Scott had practice after school so Y/N made her way home alone.

Y/N walked through the door, hearing her dad moving around in the kitchen.

"Hey kids, how was school?" Matthew yelled from the kitchen

"Just me Dad." She said, walking into the room.

"Where are the boys?"

"Practice." Y/N answered

"Oh well they'll be back for dinner right? I'm making a roast, I've had it in since 12:30, it should by done by the time Melissa gets home from work around six."

"I think they'll be home before then." She assured

"Good. But until then it's just you and me. We haven't gotten time like in a while. Do you want to help me cook?"

"Sure. What am I on?" She asked, rolling up her sleeves.

"Please peel these potatoes." He said, placing the bag down in front of her.

She rolled her eyes. "Why do I always have to peel the potatoes?"

"Because I hate doing it." He answered

At six the three remaining McCall house residence came in the door, talking amongst themselves, stopping when they smelled dinner from the kitchen.

"What's that smell?"Melissa asked, the boys behind her sniffing lightly at the air.

"Pot roast, potatoes, and carrots. Dad made it." Y/N answered.

"Y/N helped."Matthew interjected.

"Minorly." Y/N said brushing off the comment.

"That was so nice of you two." Melissa said, her eyes bright and happy.

"It's finished, come sit." Matt urged the family.

The five sat around the table, filling their plates with food and talking.

"So, Y/N, how as your first day?" Melissa asked.

"It was nice. Isaac was helpful, their friends are all really nice. That Stiles kid kinda gives me the creeps though." Y/N said, recalling her day.

"He makes most people feel like that. It's normal." Melissa replied, brushing off the statement.

Matthew turned to the boy beside him. "Thank you Isaac, for helping her today."

"It was no problem. I'll always help a lady in need." Isaac chuckles, until he is suddenly kicked from under the table by a smiling Y/N and elbowed in the side by his best friend. "Okay, no inadvertantly hitting on the step sister I get it!" Isaac held his hands up in defense.

"Well, speaking of step-siblings, we have an announcement for all of you." Melissa smiled slightly.

Matt smiled wider, looking across the table at Melissa. "We're getting married."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 856 80
Gifs and little imagines from Teen Wolf Send in requests!!!
1.6M 34.8K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
332K 3.6K 99
Teen Wolf Imagines + Gif Series!! Completed: June 12 2022 _ #4 Liam Dunbar 7/03/19 #4 Tyler Hoechlin 7/23/19 #7 J. Whittmore 8/08/19 #9 Crystal Reed...
942K 21.5K 89
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ imagines. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ Liam Dunbar Imagines for all your Dunbar needs. all rights go to MTV for the characters. ...