The Black Cat and The Wolf (C...

By SpaceKidAesthetic

Adrien/Chat Noir X Male!Reader (Y/N) (L/N) *Don't let me write descriptions. I honestly can't* Bring tissues... More

SNEAK PEAK
Chapter One ✓
Chapter Two ✓
Chapter Four ✓
Chapter Five ✓
Chapter Six ✓
Chapter Seven ✓
Chapter Eight ✓
Chapter Nine ✓
Chapter Ten ✓
Chapter Eleven ✓
Chapter Twelve ✓
Chapter Thirteen ✔
Chapter Fourteen ✓
Chapter Fifteen ✓
Chapter Sixteen* ✓ *Edited and More Added*
Chapter Seventeen ✓
Chapter Eighteen ✓
One Shot: Hanahaki Disease
GUESS WHAT

Chapter Three ✓

8.4K 302 230
By SpaceKidAesthetic

"Des-pa-cito
Quiero respirar tu Cuello despacito
Deja Que te diga cosas al oído
Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo
Des-pa-cito
Quiero desnudarte a besos despacito
Firmo en las paredes de tu laberinto
Y hacer de tu cuerpo todo un manuscrito-"

You turned off the music, panting and sweating, your clothing sticking to your skin, despite the cool air blowing against it (which felt amazing). Running a hand through your hair, you bent over and leaned on your knees, your legs practically giving out under you. Foxxie flew next to you and clapped, smiling widely.

"You did amazing!! Only a few slip ups we need to work on," they cheered.

You nodded. "Those parts are just where I'm struggling the most."

Straightening yourself again, you checked your phone, smiling wider than normal as you read the message sent.

xHeroBoyx

Just checking up on you, haven't
 heard anything in about three days, pretty scared.

Sent 16:45

xSaltKingx

Hey, dude. Sorry 'bout that!
We just got here a few days ago and had been
unpacking and getting things situated.

Sent Now
Seen 43 seconds ago

xHeroBoyx

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! I thought the plane crashed and you guys died. Anyway, despite
being scared, how was your first two days? Did it go smoothly like we hoped or did
something bad happen like usual? If you're being bullied, I will murder them
I swear.

Sent Now
Seen 32 second ago

xSaltKingx

Nothing too bad. Panic attack the second day. Akuma attack
the first day. Didn't get hurt, luckily.

Sent Now
Seen 15 seconds ago

xHeroBoyx

AKUMA ATTACK AND YOU SAID NOTHING?!?!?!?!?!
That's it, I'm finding you in Paris. Don't need you dying on me
yet.

Sent Now
Seen 27 seconds ago

xSaltKingx

Can't meet up though. Remember?

Sent Now
Seen 14 seconds ago

xHeroBoyx

Right.... Stupid parents and schedules and shiz.

Sent Now
Seen 32 seconds ago

xSaltKingx

Are we still not cursing? You sad sad man-child

Sent Now
Seen 1 Minute ago

You sighed, shaking your head as you set your phone down on the bench. You've never seen the boy that called himself "xHeroBoyx" nor has he seen you. Both of you had been talking for more than three years and you had yet to see each other face to face. He had chosen your nickname to slightly match his with the x-x thing, saying that you were always salty and gave you the nickname "Salt King". Neither of you even knew each others name- just user. There was an inside joke with yours so that whenever you had a shitty day, you'd tell him by saying 'it's been a name day' and he'd instantly get it. Everyone else never understood and you never explained.

Turning the song back on, you began dancing again, trying to fix the parts you messed up, pausing the song and going back a few times to get it right, re-teaching yourself the moves. A few times, you had fallen on your ass and possibly bruised your tailbone by doing so.

xSaltKingx

Are we still not cursing? You sad sad man-child

Sent Now
Seen 57 Minutes ago

xHeroBoyx

I can curse when I want to!!!

Sent 52 minutes ago
Seen Now

XHeroBoyx

I just choose to not do so and stay innocent.

Sent 53 minutes ago
Seen Now

xHeroBoyx

You need to send another video of your dancing, it's amazing
and I wanna see more.

Sent 42 minutes ago
Seen Now

xHeroBoyx

You don't have to show your face, though.
I know how anxious you are about that.

Sent 42 minutes ago
Seen Now

xSaltKingx

I don't have a good one right now.
You're not anywhere near innocent
So, just curse, dude.You should also send another
video of 
you singing or something, and like you
said, you don't have to show your face.

Sent 4 minutes ago
Seen Now

xHeroBoyx

No, and I'll send one soon.

Sent 16 minutes ago
Seen 16 minutes ago

You laughed and shut off your phone, putting it away as you packed up your stuff, ready to leave the dance studio. You had been there for over four hours, dancing and just singing to the song.

Opening the door, and running into someone else, you quickly apologized, slipping into Spanish as you did.

"Lo siento, lo siento," you muttered, "No estaba mirando hacia dónde iba."

Raising your head, you met the green eyes of Adrien, whom smiled and laugh, shrugging. "Sorry 'bout that, but I have no idea what you said."

Quickly translating what you said sheepishly, "Oh, um, I just was apologizing. 'I wasn't watching where I was going...' I didn't mean to run into you..."

He waved it off, opening the door wider and stepping out of your way. "It's alright, do you need a ride home or something?" He went to close the door after you walked out, turning to face you.

Staring ahead of you, you replied, "I-I'm good. I'll walk, but thanks." In all honesty, you didn't want to walk, but didn't want to hang out with Adrien; you didn't need to get close to anyone.

Studio Harmonic was about an hour away from home by foot. It would only take twenty minutes by car.

"Take the offer." Foxxie hissed from your hood.

Adrien closed the door and moved to stand beside you. You were facing the road and not him, staring at the ground. "You sure? I mean, it's no big deal."

You shook your head again. "No, Adrien. I don't want to pull you away from doing whatever you need to do here." You wanted to leave and just walk away, this felt so uncomfortable.

"It's not that important," he replied, moving again so he was in your line of sight. "I'd rather make sure you get home safely and, I kinda wanna hang out for a bit, even just ten or twenty minutes."

Ironic that that was the exact same time it would take by car to get home.

Sneering, mostly for show, you growled, "Would it shut you up and stop asking?"

Adrien nodded enthusiastically and cheered when you said yes, rolling your eyes. He called up his chauffeur and in mere minutes you were on your way home (after grumpily telling him the address). It was silent for the first three minutes before Adrien finally spoke up, catching on that you wouldn't speak unless spoken to.

"So, are you doing well in class?" He asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

Pulling out your phone, you shrugged. "Well, I had a panic attack, fell asleep and hardly listen but I have A's right now. I've been here for three days, dude."

xHeroBoyx

Lighten up, bucko. I can tell over the
distance you're not doing good.
I promise it'll get better and if you

ever need me, just text me. I promise
I'll be there for you. :)

Sent 26 minutes ago
Seen Now

A smile broke on your face after reading the text, your cheek burning a bright red. Adrien's eyes scanned your face, confused but the smile you wore was contagious, and holy hell was it beautiful. Adrien wanted to see it on you more, it fits you.

"You should smile more," he commented.

Practically dropping your phone, you rubbed the back of your neck, forgetting about Adrien in that moment. "I-I uh, um, what?" Not exactly understand his statement, your brow furrowed in confusion, but the smile barely faltered.

He motioned to your phone. "Whatever you saw made you smile and... well, it fits you, you should smile more." He looked away. "You always seem to be upset about something and have a straight face."

Now you weren't smiling anymore, the text practically forgotten. "I don't need to smile, it was... it was just something I found nice. It probably won't happen again."

Silence fell between you two for the rest of the ride and you replied to the message.

xSaltKingx

Thanks...I needed that...

Sent 23 seconds ago
Seen Now

xHeroBoyx

Don't worry about it! I just
think you should be happy and
not your solemn self all the time.

Sent 15 seconds ago
Seen Now

xHeroBoyx

You deserve happiness.

Sent Now
Seen Now

You pursed your lips and put your phone away. You deserved happiness? That was one of the biggest lies you were always told. You didn't deserve it or did you even get it. Happiness was not something you were easily able to come by, it was a luxury for you. Even smiling was a luxury for you.

Once the car stopped in front of the apartments, you got out and thanked Adrien, watching as the car sped off. You were left under the street lamp, which was almost the only light source you had around you.

Taking a deep breath, you made your way inside, ignoring your parents and brothers that sat on the couch watching a movie and made your way up to your room, practically throwing your bag across the room. Foxxie knew to leave you alone, flying towards their bed and sitting on it, munching on a piece of chocolate.

"Remember, Y/n, Hawkmoth won't hesitate to Akumatize you if you get too worked up." They reminded you.

Nodding and running a hand through your hair, taking a shaky sigh, you headed out to your balcony, leaning on the railing and overlooking the street. Well, you just put yourself in a shitty mood. And that shitty mood was spiraling further down despite how much you wanted it to stop. You were supposed to go on patrol today too, but that obviously didn't happen.

Adrien, he seemed really nice and caring, someone who would hesitate to help anyone in need no matter how much pain it would cause him if he did. He was friends with Marinette (who had the biggest crush on him), Alya, and Nino (the two were crushing on each other from what you could tell) and the girl, what was her name... blonde, bitchy, Chloe. She seemed obsessed with Adrien and would bully anyone because she's "they mayors daughter". It was honestly annoying but, going back to Adrien himself; he was someone who anyone could trust with anything and he wouldn't betray it.

Even so, you couldn't trust him or anyone, not after what happened. It wasn't something you wanted to relive, now or ever. Your best bet would be to just ignore and force people away. You didn't need help. You could figure this out on your own. Yeah, yeah you could. This was, this was just something you could do alone.

You tried convincing yourself, tears beginning to run down your cheeks, blurring your eyesight.

"You can do this alone, you don't need anyone," you muttered to yourself, sitting on one of the chairs outside and resting your head on your arms on the railing. "You don't need anyone but yourself and Foxxie..."

~~~

Next chapter's depressing, beware.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 511 31
Fics from my favorite ship! Master list was created by @ASingleRainDrop
32.7K 1K 29
Cat Noir smiles. "Purr-haps we should go for ice cream after this." Instead of giggling like I usually do, I tightly wrap my arms around his shoulder...
149K 5.1K 25
Adrien and Felix Agreste X male/female reader
7.2K 208 10
Adrien is a young model and hero. He has feelings for both of his friends Luka and Marinette. but Sadly for the young kitten both of them are already...