The Blind Piano

By TianaStyles94

"I hate women you know but you are the only exception" He hates women then how did she become the only except... More

Intro .
1.
2
3
4
5
6
7.
8.
9
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31.
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 *
58
59
60
Epilogue
More books

22

299 22 2
By TianaStyles94

Monday....

Harry's POV :

The alarm beams through the room. I find myself awake but my eyes remain close. I feel a body cuddled up to mine. I open my eyes and find myself With the woman I've become so close to in a short spam of time. I remember how last night again she started having nightmares so I had to sleep with her. I get out of bed and immediately she wakes up.

"Good morning. Cmon let's go jogging" I say

She lazily gets up and walks to the bathroom. I rush to my room and put on my track pant, track shoes and a sweatshirt. I go back down and we leave. We start jogging on the curbside.

"So Harry when is your birthday?" she asks

"I don't know" I snap a bit angry at the fact that fact.

It's true I don't know when my birthday is. When ever I asked my dad he would say it's isn't important cuz it reminds him of the past.

"What?" She gasps

"I don't know OK. My dad didn't tell me"

She stays quiet probably trying to put pieces together.

"When is yours?" I ask

"Jul 3rd" she replies

I hum.

"Harry can I ask you something?" She asks

I hesitate but agree

"Who all are in your house. Like your house mates?" Her question makes me cringe

"My dad, my servant but he goes home at night and Myself" I answer

She frowns I expect her to ask me something like "Where is your mum?" but she doesn't. I look at her face how bright it glows in the light.

"Knock Knock"

One thing we talk about the most is knock knock jokes. And yet again she surprises me by taking such a lightening to them. Normally people will scold me saying "It's not fun" but she always seem to find them funny with me.

"Who's there?" She asks

I notice her smile creep up already

" Cow goes"

"Cow goes who?"

"The cow goes Moo silly" I reply

She burst into laughter and I join her.

"Oh my gosh that *giggle* was Funny" she says

I'm so busy admiring her that I don't see a car coming full speed way ahead. Summer is fast to put her hand and stop me and the car goes whizzing past me. I gasp in horror.

"How did you see that?" I ask

"Correction! I heard it"

That's when I realise something

She saved me

No one has ever ever saved my life. Well sure my friends have saved my butt in school but my life is just a whole new story.

Also another thing I realise.

This isn't you

Right? This isn't the way the usual Harry would act around women. It's like a all new character. all new person. All new Harry.

All new me.

And she is the one who cultivated it.

"Harry are you OK?" her voice brings me back from my thoughts

"Ah.. Uhm.. Yeah"

"OK cmon now catch me" She yells

With that she starts running across the road and starts sprinting on the payment. I'm quick enough to catch up. Fear of her running into something evolves in me and I speed up. I wrap my arms around her and catch her.

"Gotcha" I say

I hear her giggle. I look around and see a park ahead of us. Not any park but a park that I'm grow used to. Me and Louis used to go there all the time after school. I hold Summer's wrist and take her with me. We enter the park and I look around the empty park.

"Wanna play on the swing?" I ask

Summer's POV :

I anticipated on his words. But then with a smile I agreed. I felt him pull me somewhere and soon I was seated on a hard surface. I felt the chains holding the wood brush by arm and I grabbed onto it. This I feel him push me. A gush of wind hits my face has I go high in the hair. A overwhelming joy takes over me and I smile

"Gosh it's been so long since I've done something like this" I whisper

I feel has if I'm flying in air and nothing can stop me. My puzzled mind suddenly seemed so free has the wind gush through me like taking all my worries away. I start making funny noise in signs of my excitement. I hear Harry giggle. After awhile of swinging I hear my stomach growl in hunger.

"I think it's time to go home" I hear him say

Abruptly the sing comes to a stop.

"No I wanna go on the sliding board" I whine

"But" he says sounding worried

"Please" I beg

"OK"

He lifts me up and starts guiding me again. I stop when a iron bar hits my feet. With the help of Harry I feel for the bars to grip. Slowly I start climbing. Immediately I feel him hold my waist trying to hold me just in case I fall. That simple touch makes my breath stop. I push the thought out of my mind and start climbing.

"Your come to the top" I hear him say

With Shaky legs I try sitting down. I miss my balance but Harry is quick to help me. Some how I manage to steady myself.

"Now go"

I feel him push me and I go sliding down the slide. He grabs my hand and lifts me up. I straighten myself and Harry dusts me off. He wraps his arm around my shoulders has we start to walk.

"Harry can I go home today?" I ask

I really like being with him but I don't wanna be a burden to him in any way.

"No No! Your not going till I see signs of improvement. Your mum needs to look after your dad, leaving YOU alone. So your staying with me"

"But Harry Your wasting your time with me. I'm only a burden on your neck. I can't stay with you. Plus my mum will be worried"

"Listen. Stop thinking yourself has a burden. I have no problem in taking care of you. You are my friend Summer so it's my duty to be there for you. I know you only know be for a short time but you can trust me. Don't be scared. At least stay till Wednesday. "

His words felt like medicine to my pain. I smile knowing I gained another friend but deep down I hope he doesn't leave me like the rest.

" OK but Wednesday after the bar I'm going home " I say

" Ok"

I try thinking of his statement that he hates women.

I wonder why he is so affectionate to me then?

Suddenly he stops making me stop.

"Want Ice cream?" he asks

"Yes Plz"

After that the day went good. We went to his home and eat breakfast. After which I was taken to his room and started practice. This time he gave me something heavy and I frowned.

"Those are dumbbells. Exercise with it" he said

After that I exercised with it has he told me to. Then on knowing it was time for Piano lessons we went down. He did refuse to learn today did somehow I made him agree. After the lesson I showered and then we listened to some news. Soon it was time to go to go to bed and we walk into the bed room. He helps me get on the bed and I lie down. I grab his hand stopping him from leaving.

"I'm afraid I'll have nightmares again" The words leave my mouth without my own wish.

Heart of heart I knew I wanted it though. The feeling I get when he is beside me is unexplainable. Especially when I cuddle up to him in my sleep. It's like his presence can just dominate my dreams and make it pleasant. So I knew my heart wished for where it felt safe.

His silence made me panic has if I said something wrong

"Oh it's OK-I'm so stupid - no need - I just asked out of-" I ramble trying to prove myself good

"It's OK I was going to join you anyways" His words tamed my fear of him thinking wrong of me.

After that I cuddled up to him and happily feel asleep in his arms.

################

I just love these two

don't you?

Hit the star if you ship them?

Sarry or Hummer sounds good?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 229K 21
She didn't fall, she was pushed. Let me explain more, yeah? She was pushed, by her best friends, into a guy- but not just any guy. Cyrus Angelo, the...
7.2K 847 59
So, I guess I 'll start a simple story about a simple , unremarkable girl. While there, the girl can be seen from afar. She is like a ray of sunshine...
6.1K 1.6K 91
Hi, I'm Infinity Trevor I used to live in Cheshire with my boyfriend and his Family.Me and him were best of pals.Then we started dating. Things was p...
13.7K 477 20
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...