TFIL PREFERENCES, COMPLETED.

Por CHILD1SH

INCLUDES ! elton sam colby corey aaron scotty (SORRY IF THIS IS CRINGY! WROTE THIS A HELLA LONG TIME AGO WHEN... Mais

how you met
your hairstyle
your ear piercings
your pet
favorite bathing suit
favorite summer outfit
favorite winter outfit
your first dance song
first date
concert date
contact names
how they kiss you
favorite place to kiss
matching tattoos
youtube video together
how you cuddle together
what he does when you're upset
who said 'i love you' first
favorite song to duet
movie you watch together
tv show you guys binge watch to
what your family thinks of him
what turns him on
how he hugs you
what he loves about you
something his that you wear
where your family is from
when you're bored...
what his family thinks of you
first vacation together
tweet announcing your relationship
break up tweet
what you guys do in the morning
your second language
what you do when traveling
rainy days
your TFIL best fren
your vlog squad best fren
WHERE THE ACTUAL HELL HAVE I BEEN?
insecure ; colby brock
tfil is CANCELLED?! (like tanacon)
thank you truly.

you fight

4.2K 74 71
Por CHILD1SH

✰✰✰YOU FIGHT✰✰✰

elton;

"i'm sorry, okay?" you shouted, tears streaming down your puffy cheeks. "i-i... didn't mean too... i'm sorry!"

it started out as you cuddling into elton's chest for the first time this week and he mumbled something under his breath. you quickly questioned him, curious of what he said.  suddenly he yelled, pushing himself off the bed, "you are so clingy! i barely can leave the house without you following me or you begging me to say. news flash, this relationship isn't just you!"

you stared at him, taking in everything he'd just shouted into your ears, and let a tear briskly fall down your cheek.  quickly you wipe it away and looked down.  how would you know he felt this way? maybe you couldn't see it.  suddenly a river starts to flood down your cheeks and you slowly moved towards the bedroom door.

"where do you think you're going!" elton hissed. "you don't get to just walk away."

as you slid the door, he clutched onto your forearm, and growled, "stop walking away from me!"

he slammed the door closed, shaking the entire house before continuing to argue with nobody.  it's almost like you were invisible.  harmful, unforgiven words escaped his mouth, but you couldn't care less.  you focused on his fist, all eight knuckles growing whiter each word as he screamed.  suddenly coming back to reality, elton yelled, "you are such a bitch!"

now back to the present.

you collapsed onto the floor, sobbing into your hands, and hyperventilating from an oncoming panic attack. quickly elton's eyes soften as he pulled you into his chest, pecking your head.

"its all my fault, baby girl. you are perfect. i'm sorry."

sam;

"i sat here for three damn hours and the excuse is you didn't feel like it!" your voice cracked as the tears began to pour from your eyes. "you could've told me beforehand, you scumbag!"

he knew he messed up, but he didn't know how to make the words come out.  his mouth wouldn't open, only his calm breathing escaping his chapped lips.  truly sam wanted to hold you right now and tell you i'm sorry a million times, eventually leading to you forgiving him, but he couldn't do it.  you continued to sob, screaming pointless words into his face before turning away.

suddenly he clutched onto your arm, staring in your orbs, before furiously grabbing your face and pressing his lips against your own.  and once again you fell for his tricks.

colby;

"you lost my two hundred dollar tickets?!"

you slowly nodded, wiping the boys' dishes, and staying eerily calm.  colby ran up to you and smashed the empty envelope onto the counter, causing your hands to tremble. you held a glass in your hands and suddenly it falls to the ground, shattering.

"god! you fuck up everything!"

finally you let your eyes leak as you bent down, picking the pieces up with bare hands. with your eyes becoming blurry, you cut your finger and winced. colby didn't care at this point all he did was push things around in his own little world. the blood drips onto the tile flooring as you continued to pick up the pieces of your mess until colby muttered, "stop it. i'll clean it up. just... go clean up and we'll continue to talk."

suddenly one single word escaped your lips, "no."

"no?"

"do you want me to say it in spanish? no."

you turn around and beeline towards the front wooden door. tears rushed down your puffy cheeks onto the floor, along with the trail of blood which eventually numbed. he yelled, "where you going?"

"i'm leaving you!"

and with that, you walked out with a finger waiting for an infection, to soon go missing days later.

corey;

ignorance led to a fight.

whenever you guys had the slightest disagreement, corey tended to ignore you for days. sometimes weeks.  you've brought it up countless times but he didn't care.  so for one final time, you brought it up.

"corey, please!" you cried, following him as he began to walk away. "fine! you can walk away so can i! right out the front door."

then suddenly his forehead went into the crook of your neck, applying his warm tears.  quietly corey sobbed, telling you sorry over and over, and asking for forgiveness. you held him close and physically relaxed to his soft touch.

"corey..." he hummed into your neck. "baby, please talk to me."

he sighed, his mocha eyes now watching yours, "i'm scared. i'm scared you'll leave because i had some random nightmare about it."

you laughed. "did your mom ever tell you it's just a dream?"

he nodded before his stupid grin tugged at the corners of his rosy lips.  swiftly you pecked corey's forehead before caressing him within your arms.

aaron;

"just don't, alright?" aaron grunted, his eyes focused on his pacing feet. "i don't need to hear the ridiculous excuses you'll bring up. you cheated on me."

you screamed, your hands tangling into your hair, "i am not! why don't you trust me?"

suddenly the two of you are face-to-face, but you don't back down.  his eyes squinted like he was trying to pierce straight through your soul.  for a split second, you peered down to his fists seeing they clutched, ready to hit anything.  you were slightly intimidated by his strong stance but you didn't want to look weak as tears built up on your waterline.  eventually they escaped and you looked down in embarrassment.

you quietly muttered, "i didn't cheat on you. i will never do anything to hurt you but obviously you have bad intentions. so aaron, i'm going to my parents house for awhile... we need a-a break."

aaron didn't stop you because he still didn't believe you.  the roommates tried to convince him but he always disagreed.  after weeks and weeks of telling himself he's wrong, he admitted you didn't. but he was too late.

your hand intertwined with an old best friend of yours, josh dun.

scotty;

scotty whispered, "i'm leaving you."

your eyebrows furrowed in confusion but quickly the look of realization crossed your features. he'd finally fell for her.  kristian, your best friend since high school, and scotty were always close and touchy.  you knew secretly in the back of your mind but you shook it off consistently.

your hands dropped from his own and you shifted to look at the plain white wall.  scotty reasoned why but you didn't listen.  all thoughts buzzed around your mind as you stared at nothing.  he shook you worried, but you were stunned until you moved away quickly.

your bags were packed within minutes and all scott could do is watch the tears trickle down your cheeks.  for one final time, your orbs pierced into his and he froze.  he hadn't seen you like this since the beginning of your depression and anxiety.  your eyes were bloodshot from the crying and you looked like you could pass out at any moment.

as you ran out the front door, he tried to stop you because he knew what would happen if he didn't watch after you.  but you ran. without your bags. without any contact ever again. nobody ever did.

TAD BIT DRAMATIC BUT EH.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

2.3M 120K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
85.6K 1.2K 80
"๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ." (have mercy, this was made in 2021.) ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š„๐š–๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šข ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ...
76.3K 913 20
A memeulous fanfiction highest rank - #1 in memeulous