Fallen - hyrdas secret weapo...

By mallett64reb

All i know is my name, it is Raven Storm. That's all I have known since hydra found me, in the desert in mex... More

chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4 - meet the avengers
chapter 5 - avengers tower
chapter 6 - who is she?
chapter 7 -jogging
chapter 8 - lab descovery
chapter 9- the meeting
chapter 10 - family chat
chatper 12- ultrons escape plan part 1
chapter 13- code ice
chapter 14 - how i met her
tagged
chapter 15
my chacter looks like
chapter 16 - shock
author here
birthday
exams
chapter 17 to find a witch
chapter 18 plan
chapter 19 - escape with ultron
book 2 preview . He is coming
Author's note please read

chapter 11- cell escape part 1

35 1 0
By mallett64reb

Nyxs plan was for me to hack the door open as ive been trained then to escape thought vents to do this I have used my skills to hack the door and system. Once I finish that I disabled the alarms and put camera on loop so I can't get caught I then use my teleportation to go to my room and grab my emergency bag and I contact ward though my mind.

~Agent ward i been caught please send back up to  help me escape as I have finish my mission as I have read fury's mind and I know codes for all weapon and avengers protocol I am at avengers tower . Also I believe I found project winter , please reply as you know how it works . I haven't been caught yet I have disabled Jarvis and I found another project which stark tried to remake .~

I whisper while entering the vents then head to the  lab and just watching the robot which tony is trying to fix. Then he turns around as I begin to open the vent , when tony turns back around the robot is gone.
~oh shit its gone. What is it Ward.~ I yell
"Is that ultron raven." I hear ward reply, as I sent him a image of it.
"Yes I am!" It replys and grabs me.

Tony p.o.v
Just as I am trying to remake ultron I hear a vent creep open only to find its not as I turn back to ultron he's gone.
"Oh shit not again Thor's going to kill me ." I say as I open the security camera only to its on a loop and  Raven's going.
"Jarvis what's happing?." I ask
No response.
"Jarvis."
"This is tony to all avengers , the girl is gone and has disabled Jarvis, I don't know how now let's go in pairs to find her." I yell as I run from the lab.
"Bruce, vision meet me in my iron room now." As I run to my private iron man display room .

Ultron p.o.v
When tony hears a vent open I take that chance  to turn invisible , that's to my upgrade and fly over to the sounds. When he turns around he Greeks out and I thought I heard him say "Thor's going to kill me." Ha I laugh to myself not if I do first.
I then see this girl starks looking for , let's have some fun I say to myself.
As I get closer I sense powers like Wanda's the gift of the mind and I hear someone wisper
"Is that ultron raven." So I reside to have some fun and I found my ticket out of here. My little hostage.
"Yes I am!"

Hi author here sorry for lack of updates school has started back up and I'm now year 11 final year of high school and have been busy with revision and h/w
Hope you enjoy please comment and vote. Any ideas please comment .
The tribute song is called No strings.
I shall update soon . I think . Read you next time.
Word count is 517

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 29K 29
[CRINGE WARNING: wrote this a long time ago, so it contains a lot of stuttering and stuff but I will edit it soon] ~~~ Name: Y/n L/n Aka The Ice Quee...
76.6K 2.7K 37
My name is Kayla. My mother stole things neither Hydra nor SHEILD even knew existed. Up until now, I did not care about my origin. But mum's dead...
383K 9.4K 77
(Y/N) is a weapon. He was born genetically mutated to be the perfect soldier but escaped from his life to hunt down every mafia boss he could get his...
292K 6.1K 71
"She's as Strong as Iron, She's as powerful as a witch. She was an assasin she has done so much You don't know her for who she is I've known her for...