Subject 17-22 (BLACK BUTLER)

נכתב על ידי MoonShadowWriting

A girl escapes her nightmare after being tested and used for 8 years. She meets a boy also with a troubled pa... עוד

Test subject 17-22
Everyday
Visiting day!
Expirament
Escape!!
RUN!
Where am I?
Surprised?
Girl of Prophesy?
My name Sibyl?
His true self
Meet the Servants
He..Hello
What a mess
Investigate
Dont you worry
Burning Memories
Good or bad
More to hide
Dark hand, Bright light
Dream
Not the real me, but good enough
Tears and blood
Hey all!!
Only a Memory

Blood and Bullets

1.2K 31 1
נכתב על ידי MoonShadowWriting

Ciels pov:
"It's a trap! They want you to call him!" Sibyl yelled.

She looked in the direction of the door as the sound of guns where apparent threw the halls "A trap? What is she talking about?"

I shook my head "It's already too late. He's already in the building."

The Doc started to walk to the door "Really? Then shall we let him in." He opened the door all the way and the sound of guns became louder, filling the room.

"Ciel you can still order him not to come in the room. Please Ciel try! If you don't something bad is going to happen, I just know it!" Sibyl yelled.

I nodded and looked to the door "ok Sebastian I know you can hear me! This is an order! Whatever you do, do not come into this room. Understand!" I commanded.

I then hear Sebastian's voice whisper in my ear as if he were right next to me "Yes masters."

Sebastian pov:
I track the sent and stumble upon a small barn. I walk up to the barn and open the big red doors. There was nothing inside it besides things you would normally see in a barn hay, animals, and other assortments of tools.

I put my hands on the walls and sensed something that wasn't right. I walk to the far end of the barn and step on something that makes a light squeaking noise. I kneel and put my hand on the loose floorboard. I lift it and find a metal door with a keyhole on the end of it "Tch so this is what they are using as security nowadays. In my days secret entrances were more elaborate."

I clench my fist and punch the metal door with force. It falls on the ground and I jump into it.

There were lots of stares going down, they seemed like they went down forever. When I came to the last set of stares a set of clicking noises was suddenly heard. I kept walking down not even wavering as many humans started to make themselves apparent at the end of the hallway.

They were all holding large guns. I smiled "Ah! finally, please let me introduce myself." I gave a slight bow "My name is Sebastian Michaels, I work as a butler for Ciel Phantomhive. I am aware that you have him here somewhere. Do you believe you can point me to his location? I would be eternally grateful."

"Tch! We know who you are! Come any closer and we'll shoot!" Said one of them.

I then feel the contacts on my hand tingle as my master's voice rings in my ear "Sebastian! This is an order, Come save us!" I click my tongue and retain my composure "Yes Master," I repeated.

I smiled and started to walk "That simply won't do," I fixed my glove "You see I need to get to my young master soon, he hasn't had dinner yet."

The soldiers then yelled again "Stop! We will shoot you!"

I kept walking towards the soldiers as all 20 of the men pulled their triggers.

Using my Demonic speed I dodged the bullets put my hand to my coat and took out my butterknives and forks. My master usually doesn't like that I use his silverware as weapons, but a butler being seen with a weapon is simply unacceptable.

I killed all the soldiers as swiftly and effectively as possible. I walked up the the last soldiers who I kept alive. His face showed signs of terror and fear which riled my Demonic instincts.

I took off my gloves, the contact on my hand glowing fiercely "Oh what a pity, my gloves are all dirty with blood. I just had these washed too. Do you know how hard it is to wash blood off gloves?"

The man backed away as I moved forward. The gun in his hand shook vigorously and his eyes showed immense fear. His back touched a wall stopping him from moving back any further, as I inched myself closer dropping my gloves to the ground.

"Ww ...what a..are you..you," he said with trembling lips.

I smiled at him as I looked him in the eyes putting a hand on his gun and pulling it downward. Without hesitation, he dropped his gun to the floor. I chuckle "Tisk, tisk, isn't it obvious." I lift his face so he wouldn't avoid my gaze "You know the answer to that question? I can see it in your eyes. So tell me what do you think I am? hmmm."

His heartbeat and breathing quickened "A.a," he swallowed "y..your a mm...mons.tter."

My eyes turned Demonic and my fangs grew in "Good know answer me this...where.is.my.young.master."

Sometime later:
  The soldier led me to another set of halls. "Honestly how big does a secret hideout have to be...they didn't even have the decency to hide it well." I kept walking letting only the sound of my feet hitting the floor be heard "It's strange, usually I could sense my master location, but not this time. As if something was getting in the way, but what?"

I hear another set of clicking noises. I sighed and slid my hand threw my raven hair. I kept walking knowing that I would have to interrogate another soldier.

More dead soldiers later:
I pined a soldier to the wall picking him up by his throat. After an hour of killing soldiers, my patience was waring thin "Where is my young master and Sibyl!" I slammed his head on the wall "I expect a simple quick answer! So where are they!"

The blood on his head started to trickle down. Staining the floor "h..he'ss jus. tt around t..the corn..er."

"Hmm. Good, Finally something useful," I let go of him and he fell to the floor. The trauma I caused to his head would only take a matter of time before it killed him.

I walked in the direction he instructed, and I then heard a horrid cough "y..you *cough cough* will never *cough cough* get threw *horrid cough*." He said.

I looked back slightly and smiled "Is that so? Well if I can't get threw them, I'm just going to have to kill them all now do I."

Once I turned the corner more gunfire headed my way "Honestly how many guns do they have stored away...they could be a little creative and use Swords or something...bows perhaps?"

I dodged their bullets and approached a big steel door that they were guarding "That must be where there hiding Master and Sibyl."

I ran in that direction, but a sudden order from my master stopped me dead in my tracks "Sebastian I know you can hear me! This is an order! Whatever you do, do not come into this room. Understand!" He yells.

Bullets then land on my body. Hundreds at a time. I jump back and hide behind a corner, leaning against the right wall. My blood staining it bright red "Yes Master," I responded.

I clenched my teeth and removed the bullets from my body "What is going on?! Why has my master ordered me not to save him? I'm so close...and now my suit is ruined ." I click my tongue and start to think. I can hear the steps of soldiers coming closer. I close my eyes and let my Demonic powers flow threw me "I'm sorry master, but there's one exception to our contract. If you are in danger I'm obligated to put your life first before an order."

I turn my attention back to the soldiers.

Sibyls pov:
I look to the door, afraid that Sebastian might have not heard Ciel.

I pull on my ropes. I tried my hardest to break them "ok, breathe, calm down, and concentrate on the ropes." I closed my eyes "Age 100 years," my blood then felt like it was boiling. I shot my eyes open and gasped.

The Doc who was once pacing back and forth noticed my sudden gasp and stopped. He gave me a wicked smile walking over to me. He looked down at me and lifted his pointer finger "Tisk, tisk, tisk 17-22. Have you already forgotten? The medicine I gave you must be excruciating when using your abilities isn't it?" He knelt and picked up my face, running his fingers on the blood that was still dripping down my ears. "How does it feel 17-22? Does your skin itch? Are your bones aching? Are your intestines turning and twisting? Is your blood boiling?"

Before I could say another word a familiar voice interrupted me "My, my are you always this loud and garrulous? For a man with a profession you sure don't act like a true gentleman."

My eyes widened and I was left speechless. I looked over at Ciel and he also held the same expression. The Doc's smile widened even more as he stood up and turned around putting his hands behind his back "Oh? and who might you be?" He said eagerly.

"This...this is impossible," I hear the echo of his feet hitting the floor. My eyes fixed on my blood which was starting to fill the edged pentagram that was around me.

"If you must know my name is Sebastian Michaelis. I work for the Earl of Phantomhive, and I'm simply one hell of a butler."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

14.4K 285 17
One of the first I have brought to the public. Please mind my errors. You are a over crazed Ciel Phantomhive fan girl. When see a boy with navy blue...
43.7K 1.3K 21
Black Butler, Sebastian x Ciel fanfic. (I don't own this manga/anime, only my own fantasies about it) -THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ FIRST BEFORE THE CAGED...
23.7K 924 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...
46.7K 1.5K 22
A mysterious woman came to the Phantomhive manor and is just wanting a place to stay Ciel says she can stay for a month and a half. Then Sebastian is...