There's a Thin Line Between L...

Oleh brxanna

Jesse has never been great with words, especially when it came to the girl who stole his heart the second the... Lebih Banyak

Jesse's POV (1)
Jesse's POV (2)
Jesse's POV (3)
Jesse's POV (4)
Jesse's POV (5)
Jesse's POV (6)
Jesse's POV (7)
Jesse's POV (8)
Jesse's POV (9)
Jesse's POV (10)
Jesse's POV (12)
Jesse's POV (13)
Jesse's POV (14)
Jesse's POV (15)
Jesse's POV (16)
Jesse's POV (18)
Jesse's POV (19)
Jesse's POV (20)
Jesse's POV (21)
Jesse's POV (22)
Jesse's POV (23)
Jesse's POV (24)
Jesse's POV (25)
Jesse's POV (26)
Jesse's POV (27)
Jesse's POV (28)
Jesse's POV (29)
Jesse's POV (30)
Jesse's POV (31)
Jesse's POV (32)
Jesse's POV (33)
Jesse's POV (34)
Jesse's POV (35)
Jesse's POV (36)
Jesse's POV (37)
Jesse's POV (38)
Jesse's POV (42)
Jesse's POV (43)
Jesse's POV (44)
Jesse's POV (45)
Jesse's POV (Epilogue)

Jesse's POV (11)

10.2K 315 55
Oleh brxanna

Marnie was going to be visiting the camp soon, and I wasn't looking forward to meeting her friends. Were they even allowed to be at the camp? They were delinquents. But, if Marnie trusted them, I trusted her opinion.

I had to go to the front of the camp and get them all.

"Jesse!" Marnie shouted when she noticed me coming closer. Her friends stood awkwardly behind her, and I couldn't blame them. They were only a year or two younger than I was, which seemed weird because I always treated Marnie like a child.

Seeing her with Seth made me realize she wasn't a child. I still wasn't comfortable seeing them together, though.

We walked back to the camp and I smirked as four girls were running toward us, all at different speeds. The first one to make it to the group of us was Jordan's blonde friend, who Alex wouldn't shut up about.

"Hi!" She waved to Marnie's friends. "I'm Lexi Lightle, a friend of Jesse!"

There had to be a reason why she said I was her friend, I barely remembered her name. It had to have something to do with the delinquents.

"I'm Marnie, Jesse's cousin," she introduced herself as the other three girls made their way closer to us. Jordan watched quietly as her friends continued to introduce themselves to the five guests. The look on her face was entertaining. Jordan looked as if she expected something different, which I'm sure she did. One of Marnie's friends was staring at Jordan, making her uncomfortable.

Before she could say anything, he jumped up with a grin spread across his face. "Yo! I'm Rex! Who are you?"

She blinked, staring at him in awe. Something about him must've caught her off guard, because it seemed she forgot her name.

"Her name's Jordan Emery," I answered lazily, giving Jordan a look. Marnie almost snapped her neck turning to look at Jordan and I. When I saw the huge grin plastered on her face, I knew I shouldn't have said anything.

"Jordan?" Marnie's eyes lit up. "The Jordan?"

I shot Marnie a look, telling her to shut up. All she did was giggle and run up to Jordan. "It's great to meet you, Jordan! Jesse talks about you all the time!"

"He does?" Jordan asked, her eyes widening. Marnie began nodding, and I lightly shoved her out of the way.

"To tell her how annoying you are and how you're ruining my life," I covered. Jordan's mouth dropped to a frown and turned to look at the other people who came with us.

"Oh, yeah," Marnie introduced us to her friends. Standing there was a girl and a boy. They both looked pretty timid to be here. "And these are my friends Delilah and River. They're both pretty shy."

"I am not," Delilah said, crossing her arms over her chest, moving closer to River.

"Deli Sandwich is shy," Rex pointed to his friend. "She might say she's not, but she is. River's just antisocial."

"I am not," River defended himself, furrowing his eyebrows. It was starting to get colder, so we all started making our way to my cabin. Someone screamed after the first step we took. I flipped around, finding Delilah standing still with wide eyes and an open mouth. River appeared at her side, whispering something so quiet I couldn't hear.

"I... I thought I saw..." Delilah whispered, tears brimming her eyes. Her face was white. Rex jumped to her side and wrapped his arms around her.

"Everything's going to be alright, Deli Sandwich!" He cried out. Seth walked over to her as well, placing a hand on her head. No one else seemed to know what was going on, not even Marnie.

"I'm so sorry," Delilah apologized. "I just thought that I saw... someone."

"Who did you see?" A voice asked, and I turned to see Jordan. She had a look of concern written all over her face. Would she look at me that way if she found me freaking out?

"He's just... someone I knew awhile ago," Delilah waved it off. She still looked terrified.

"Jordan, Jordan, look, look! It's Alex, it's Alex!" Lexi grabbed ahold of Jordan's arm and pointed toward the blonde guy talking to our counselor. Jordan's face turned white when she saw Dallas. "Hi Alex!"

Alex turned toward us, waving at Lexi. She did the same, still clutching on to Jordan's arm. Dallas was looking right at her, and I furrowed my eyebrows and clenched my fists.

"Can we just go inside?" Jordan lowered her head. I needed to calm down, and seeing Dallas wasn't helping anything. I pulled out a bottle of water and took off the top. "Can we go inside, please?"

"Why, can't stand seeing your lover?" Chelsea raised an eyebrow. I wasn't able to drink any water before I started to choke on it. Lover?

Jordan didn't notice I was choking, or if she did, she pretended not to. After I finished coughing, Jordan was glaring at Chelsea with crimson cheeks.

"He isn't my lover," she snapped.

"Really, now?" Her friend shot a look to me quickly, then focused her attention back on Jordan. I shrugged it off, actually wanting to hear what she had to say. If anything happened between Dallas and Jordan, I'd want to know about it. "Then what was going on between you two last night? I didn't think you could yell his name so much... I never knew you were a screamer. And you were moaning pretty loud."

My stomach twisted and I felt like I was going to be sick. The perverted images were now implanted in my brain. I didn't want to think of something so repulsive as Jordan and Dallas being together. It couldn't be true.

"You were what?" I snapped, not being able to control my mouth. My body was right next to hers in a flat second as I was demanding her to tell me what she did with Dallas. "What were you doing with him?"

Jordan looked surprised by my sudden action, so I took a small step back. I wasn't supposed to be acting like a jealous boyfriend, I was supposed to be acting like I don't care about Jordan's love life. But I do. And it's going to be the end of me.

"We didn't do anything," she snapped, walking away from Chelsea and I. Dallas continued to stare at her, and I didn't unclench my fists for a second. "Chelsea's just messing around.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not..."

"Chelsea!"

"It sure seems like he wants you that way, Jordan," Lexi winked at Jordan. "He's kissed you! And he's watching almost every single move you make right now! Come on, you've known him ever since you were a baby! You could marry him now if you wanted."

The sick images came back and I felt like I needed to lean on a tree or something to keep me from falling over. We were almost at the cabin. As soon as we go inside and Dallas is nowhere to be seen, I'm sure I'll be okay.

"I'm seventeen," Jordan snapped.

"I think it's legal in some states. But still! He's watching you right now!"

I scowled at Dallas when I noticed her statement was right. He was still staring at her. Why couldn't he just let her go? He hurt her enough in the past, she needed to move on from that, not relive it.

"You make him sound like a stalker," Jordan grumbled and Delilah stiffened up. What was with her?

"And what's going on between the two of you?" Marnie giggled and walked up to her. She knew how I felt about Jordan, and now she was going to torture me through her. "It sounds pretty serious to me. Is it something serious?"

"There's nothing going on between her and Dally," I muttered and Marnie shot me an amused grin.

"So who's Dallas? Your boyfriend?" Marnie wiggled her eyebrows, shooting me another look. I scowled as a response.

"Yep," Chelsea giggled the same time I muttered, "She wishes."

Marnie looked confused. "Wait... really? You're really going out with him? Seriously?"

Before Jordan could answer for herself, Chelsea cut her off. "Yep, she really is. Jesse even saw them kissing. Twice. He interrupted them both times, too."

So she talked about me to her friends? I shot Jordan an amused smirk before Marnie turned to me with a scolding look. "You don't interrupt a girl when she's kissing someone unless she's your girlfriend, you idiot. But, when it comes to you and Jordan, I know that you sure do wish she was your-"

"And this is where I'm living?" I cut her off, pushing her toward the cabin. If she spilled one word, I don't know what I'd do.

"Hey, Jesse!"

"Don't trip."

"I'd only trip because your pushing me!"

I almost let go, almost, in fear I'd hurt her just like I hurt Jordan earlier. Instead of pushing her, I was pulling her. And then I threw her to the side of the cabin.

Everyone was making their way to the cabin, but of course, we had to be interrupted again by fucking Dallas.

He grabbed on to Jordan's arm and asked her to to talk. She looked terrified, like she didn't know what to do. I wished she'd say no, just tell him to leave. But she couldn't do that. Jordan was too nice of a person.

"Of course she will!" Lexi bumped into Jordan so she'd fall against Dallas' chest. Jordan glared at her friends, but they all just looked at her with smiles.

Even though I wanted to go bust open the door to the cabin Dallas took Jordan, I couldn't. There were too many people here and I couldn't interrupt them again. If he was doing anything with her that she wasn't ready for, Dallas may end up unconscious in a few minutes.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.1K 465 24
When your a wolf you have ranks which is your place in the pack. Meet Jordan Steal she's your badass werewolf. She's the daughter of an alpha. But n...
4.3K 185 1
Ten years ago today, on November 7th, 2007, Jordan Emery and Jesse Jacobsen met. And now, ten years later, on November 7th, 2017, they're getting mar...
1.6K 107 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
1.8K 164 67
Loading Game... Building Sceneries... Creating- romance? Parallel. It's a common word. You can probably hear your math teacher screaming that wor...