I Can Only Love You [Yandere...

Da Dark_Sakurai

"You're Mine, Y/n... and I will do so much more to get you!" What will happen if fate tangled you with a cre... Altro

1 : Stupid Meeting
2 : Matsumoto Ren
3 : What A Day
4 : New Student?
5 : An Unfair Agreement
6 : Decision
7 : He's Like A Riddle
8 : Appreciate His Help
9 : Can't Understand Him
10 : Awkward Night
11 : A Long Night
12 : Jealousy
13 : His Dangerous Confession
14 : Ditching Class With Ren
15 : Escape?
16 : He's A Dark Hero
17 : But A Dangerous Knight...
18 : Exception
19 : The Nightmare Begins
20 : A Fallen Angel
21 : A Piece of Memories
22 : Shin-kun?
23 : It's Time To Remember
24 : A Sorrowful Past
25 : Undeniable, Painful Truth
27 : Learn To Love Him
28 : Insane
29 : Choice?
30 : The Past Revenge
31 : An Evil Plan
32 : Let's End This!
33 : Blood Rains
34 : An Unbelievable Offer
35 : As If You Have A Choice
36 : Aftershock

26 : Guilty

1K 55 14
Da Dark_Sakurai

 Note : (f/d) - Favourite dessert.. continue on...

   I've been a prisoner for Kenji for at least four or five days now. I knew about days after I asked one of Kenji's subordinates. After Daiki left with Y/n, Kenji put a chain on my feet and confined me from leaving the basement. Because of my mortal state, I can't do much about it. He wants to use me for something valuable as his subordinates said. I don't know why and I don't want to know what it is.

     I leaned my back on a cold wall. - Brought my knee to my chest as I looked my body that full of injured and marks; all from being tortured by Kenji and his men. Punched, kicked, stabbed, I've already through all of that. I closed my eyes as I feel I gain my energy back. I knew the time would come today since I can feel it. This mortal state is for a certain time to me, but five days is quite long for me to get through ...

     I opened my eyes back and stares at my body. All the injury and marks are gone completely without scars. I moved my finger a couple times before I broke the chain off my feet, easily.

     When the door swinging open, I looked at the door and see one of Kenji subordinates walking into the room; with a plastic bag on his hand.

     "Y-Y-You took o-off the c-chain." He said, stuttered to see my free feet.

     "It's time for me to go out and play." I stood on my feet, taking a deep breath. I am really waiting for this time. I had enough with all of this... Humans. There's one word that I keep saying about them for this past couple days. Kill. I don't even care right now or even sane to continue to be a good angel. I've lost Y/n from my hands; just because I was a nice creature. I've given them a chance, I believed they will change, but they blew it. I will get her back. I don't care what's going to happen to me or anyone else. I don't care if I'm going to fall into deepest pits of hell. I'll make humans play my games.... Just to get Hinamura Y/n.

      "D-Don't k-kill me!" He said- the man who's always surreptitious to bring me bread. Even though I've never eaten it, he keeps bringing the same bread for me. – The only men that always asked my condition when I'm in here. But he did hurt me, though... I remember his wrongdoing over me.

      "You hurt me too, isn't it? So, I should hurt you back." I smirked.

      "You know I didn't mean to."

      He's looking at me. His eyes told the truth. I believe it since I can see it with my own eyes. However, the urge to kill him is hard for me to bear.

     "What's your name, human?" I asked.

     "W-Wajiro. W-Wajiro Takuya."

       I walked passed him. "You're in debt with me, Takuya. Let's go."

      I opened the door and climbed the stairs with Takuya walking behind me. I need one of these mortals after all. Since this world is still bizarre to me.

     "Hey, what are you doing here, freak?!" One of Kenji's subordinates yelled at me. Freak. I hate that name. Really... Really hate that name. I've got a beautiful name that is given to me by a beautiful person. Why he called me with that word?!

      I appeared in front of him; make him gasped to see me that fast. I choked his neck, broke his neck bones before I threw his body on the floor.

     "Run."

      I've heard someone's voice. When I raised my head, I've noticed there were three of Kenji's men try to run away. I ran toward one of them, gave a punch on his stomach. I took his dagger that he keeps on his side of his pants. I stabbed three times on his left chest before swinging the blade of the knife to his neck.

      I've panted a little. I don't feel good. But the urge to kill two mortals make me continue to hunt them before they get to walk out of the house. I don't take long to kill both of them.

      I stabbed through his head; leave the knife on the last man that I've killed. Then, I knelt on the floor. I really don't feel good. As I brought out my left wing, it's already turned black from white color. My left hand is shaking. I covered my left eyes with my hand as I feel my left eyes start to twitch.

      "Are you okay?"

      I've heard Takuya running towards me and stand beside me. I put down my hand from cover my left eyes.

      "Your left eye is turning red!" He seems surprised. I stare away from him.

      "You don't have to care about me. It's none of your business. Go clean up all bodies of your stupid friends, Takuya. I don't want their bodies in this house." I said. I know what happened to me. The sudden change of my wing color, my eye and I can feel my power slightly decrease... It's because I'm not an angel anymore. I've broken the rules. This is my punishment.

       "I will, Shin-sama."

       I turned my head to look at him. "Shin-sama?"

       "Yes. You spare my life. I'll promise you to serve you as long as I live."

        I took a long sigh. "I don't care what you want. Just so you know I do not hesitate to kill you at all."

       "I know," Takuya replied. I get up on my feet. Still feel a bit dizzy, but I don't want to sit around. I need to find Kenji. I want him to be dead. He deserved every sense of torture from me...

Present time

Shin POV

       I looked at Y/n as her tears fall to the side. I slowly wipe her tears with my finger. Just like her, I also remembered what happened back then. - Clearly and vividly in my mind. Looking at her beautiful face, I already imagined about her questions that will come like a full set of arrows.

        I sweetly smile when I'm staring at her face. I bend down my body, just to kiss her on the tip of her nose. God, I love her so much. I can only love her....

        I've struggled without Y/n since her father left and took her away from me. I don't know how long I cried when I'm locked in the basement. - Looking at the wall while my feet was being chained. I've trapped in the basement, the same basement that I'm using till today as my room. This house... I bought it from the rightful owner and make it my own house. Every piece of her memories is in here, so, I'm getting everything for her. - For Y/n; my angel.

       "I've got you now, Y/n. You're not going anywhere, anymore. You will stay with me. Always...."

*****

Your POV

        Once you opened your eyes, you sat up right away. You can feel your eyes still wet with tears. You know what happened. Everything. Every moment is playing like a tape. The scene where you play in the forest with Shin, catching butterflies, laughing, talking.... Everything is cleared to you now. You looked at your trembling hands. Still trembles after you've found out that these hands of yours are the hands that cut Shin's wing.

         Guilty. It's a lie if you say that you don't feel that feeling right at this moment. He do love you. You can feel it. His feelings never change from before.

         "Shin..." You called his name as your tears start to fall. Like he's hearing you called, Shin walked into the room a few seconds later. - With a tray in his hands.

          "You're awake, Y/n." He said, smiling handsomely at you. He's walking closer to the bed, put the tray on the nightstand and took his place on the end of his bed.

         "I've brought you a juice and I know you like (F/d), Y/n. You must be hungry after skipped the lunch. It's already five o'clock, so... you need to eat something."

          You cannot stop the tears from falling to your cheeks. He knows about your favorite dessert. Of course, he'd know about it. You told him when you were small. You maybe freak out if you still don't know about your memories. Asking him, how he knows about it. But, since you've already known, it's so overwhelming to look at him....

         "I've remembered everything." You said, softly. "I'm... I'm sorry, Shin-kun."

         He's cupping your cheeks as he looks straight into your eyes. "What for?"

         "I've cut your wing, Shin. I'm the one..." Before you finish your sentence, Shin puts his lips on yours. - A kiss that you can't resist; a sweet kiss that tries to wash away your sadness. You close your eyes, stiffen; before he pulls back and smiles. His forehead meets yours as his hand still cupping your cheeks.

         "Apologies not accepted, little one," Shin said, smiled. You chuckled while tearing up to tears.

         "Is it because I don't kiss you back?" You asked, trying to control your emotion.

         "Sort of..." Shin gave a chaste kiss on your lips. "But, I don't mind since your cherry lips are mine, Y/n."

        You smiled a little brighter. You pushed down both of his hands slowly as you wrapped your hands around his neck. You lay your head on his shoulder, repeating the word 'sorry' from your mouth. You really felt sorry after what happened. You heard his shushing you down from crying hard.

       Shin puts his hand on the back of your head. You can hear his breath in your ears before he whispers something,

       "Don't leave me ever again, Y/n... I'm not letting you go."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading my story, guys^^ Please leave a vote and comments^^ thank you~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.8M 71.6K 125
The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! 50 years ago, rifts started to open around the world. Portals to other dimensions. And with their...
283K 7.7K 19
"How can I live with this pain? How can I overcome my sadness? My heart is now shattered into pieces... now she went to Heaven without me. I didn't h...
511K 31.1K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
220K 5.7K 52
A.N. This is a GAY fanfic (duh):MikaYuu In this fanfic Mika is a yandere (if you don't know what that is, look it up) :) Mika is obviously a vampire...