Decimo's Destiny (KHR Fan-fic...

By Wusstig03

Sawada Tsunayoshi has become the Vongola Decimo and has moved to the main Vongola base in Italy along with a... More

Chapter 01: I Don't Know
Chapter 02: Tsuna
Chapter 03: Memories Within A Dream
Chapter 04: Intruders
Chapter 06: 3 Rules
Chapter 07: This Isn't Goodbye
Chapter 08: 'I Salvatori'
Chapter 9: How Far Are We From You Now
AUTHOR SHOUT OUT
Chapter 10: Most Wanted In The World
Chapter 11: Not Your Fault
Chapter 12: Shame
Chapter 13: What The Hell Did You Do
Chapter 14: Another Brat

Chapter 05: Vindice Appearance

513 22 3
By Wusstig03

"My hyper intuition is acting up... Something bad is gonna happen." Giotto says in a strained voice.

Tsuna holds his head and just stares at the blonde.

Giotto looks at Knuckle, "Knuckle, take care of Tsuna and protect the west wing."

Knuckle nods his head.

"Alaude, Lampo. Take the front gates."

Alaude nods his head and Lampo shrieks in fear, "B-but I don't want to..."

"Lampo." Giotto repeats his name.

Lampo cries and says okay.

"Asari. Daemon. The east wing."

They nod their heads.

"Elane, protect the maids and staff."

She nods.

"G and I will take here. Everyone, stay safe."

After hearing those words, Knuckle pulled Tsuna along. Everyone remained silent of what just happened and went their separate ways as they glance at the brunette in Knuckle's arms.

---

Soon loud explosions can be heard all over the mansion. Tsuna stood next to Knuckle. Knuckle pats his head and tells the boy not to worry.

Suddenly men in Black came out of the forest. They all looked at Knuckle then at Tsuna. One man pulled out an unknown radio and spoke into it. A few more seconds later more men came.

Knuckle laughed and walked towards the group of men. His eyes threatening anyone who moved.

"You have a lot of guts to be stepping into Vongola's territory." Knuckle said as he pulled out boxing gloves.

Tsuna's eyes widen. 'So I was right...'

Knuckle puts on his gloves, "I don't know why the mafia would attack a vigilante group like us, but we can ask questions later, right now, I have a limited time." His gloves begin to glow yellow.

Tsuna watched as Knuckle beat all of his opponents. Within three minutes, everyone was really defeated.

Knuckle frowned and took off his gloves, "Three minutes are up."

Tsuna looked at him, confused. Knuckle just smiled.

"Yes~ Three minutes are up, now die!" A voice says behind Knuckle.

"Damnit-" before Knuckle can turn around a hand impaled his back and shot through his stomach.

Tsuna's eyes widen as Knuckle fell to his knees coughing out blood.

"Well. Well. You really do stick by your three minute time limit. Fascinating for a man to keep his word." Will laughed.

Tsuna stumbled back but fell on his buttocks.

Will walked up to Tsuna and looked down at him, "Found you~"

Giotto looked at the west wing, "Knuckle's flame is dying out. Is this what my hyper intuition was telling me?"

"No way, has the that prayer freak been defeated?" G grunted. 

The other Guardians look towards the west. Then, the Intruders suddenly fall back. Noticing this, the Guardians and Giotto all head towards the west wing while Alaude and Daemon chases after the fleeing men.

When Giotto arrives his eyes widen.

"Knuckle!" They all shout.

G leans Knuckle in his arms, "Oi! What happened?"

Knuckle coughs out blood. They all sigh with relief that he's still alive. Knuckle continues to heal his wounds with weakened flames.

*Silence

Lambo is the first to break the silence, "Where's Tsuna?"

Giotto and Asari look around.

G clicks his tongue, "Is that what these people were after?"

Knuckle mumbles in a low voice, "I'm sorry... Giotto... It seems they knew my weakness..."

Lampo is about to cry when Giotto pats his head, "I understand. Don't blame yourself."

---

Daemon hid himself and followed the men. The men all gathered together. He saw Tsuna unconscious next to Will from his memories.

"Oh?" Daemon whispers.

Will was giving out orders. Then he pulled out some needle and stuck it into Tsuna's arm.

Daemon saw from the corner of his eyes Alaude, and smirked. Alaude noticed him too and clicked his tongue. But they continued to wonder what the man injected into Tsuna.

Then, all of a sudden, a dark mist appeared out of no where. Alaude and Daemon subconsciously move back more out of the mist thanks to their reflexes.

There surrounding the group of men, appeared people wrapped in bandages all over their body.

"You're-??!!" Will screamed as he ran backwards into a tree.

The men all charged towards the bandaged people. From nowhere, chains appeared and black flames began emitting from one of the bandaged people.

"Why are the Vindice here!" Will shouts.

Alaude and Daemon flinch, and immediately crouched down, surprised to see the famous Vindice of the mafia world. They decided to not make a move.

"You should already know the answer. You not only broke the rules of time, but as well as went as far to interfere with the past, Estraneo Decimo. We have known of your arrival since you first got here. Same with this boy, Sawada Tsunayoshi."  The small bandaged person said as he tapped Tsuna's forehead.

Daemon and Alaude's eyes widen. 'The Vindice know Tsuna? And from another time?' They thought.

The chains suddenly get tighter ripping the men into pieces. The chains then chain up Will who begins screaming for help.

The small baby looked at Tsuna, "So you're Sawada Tsunayoshi my future self told me about. You Vongola folks really are troublesome."

Alaude and Daemon narrow their eyes at the mention of Vongola.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi. I am a bit curious why you are in the body of a child. But for now... you two," the bandaged baby said as he glanced towards Alaude and Daemon's direction.

The two men get ready to attack. 'How did he find us?' They thought.

"Take care of this person. He is important. And make sure he doesn't use his flames. Should he use his flames for whatever reason, his flames will kill him. Also, should he wish to leave you guys, tell him to call my name. But it doesn't matter, when the time comes, he will remember it whether or not you tell him." With that the bandaged people disappeared along with the mist and the chained up Will.

Alaude and Daemon jumped out of the tree and looked at the unconscious boy who was waking up.

"Huh? Where am- ... Big brother!" Tsuna shouted.

Daemon placed a hand on his head, "Don't worry, he'll be fine."

Tsuna looks up at the two guys and starts crying, "I'm sorry... I wanted to help... but when I tried I fainted."

Alaude glares at Tsuna, "Oi kid. Who are you?"

Tsuna didn't answer and continued to cry. Annoyed, Alaude left.

Daemon just sweatdropped, 'Oya?~ Why am I left to take care of this brat?'

Daemon brought Tsuna back to the mansion and saw how many people were hurt, yet somehow the place not destroyed. Tsuna frowned at the sight. Daemon disappeared to report to Giotto when he saw Lampo coming towards them.

Lampo kept asking Tsuna questions until he was interrupted by G, "Oi you brats, come here."

G walks away and Lampo leads Tsuna to follow.

Tsuna entered the meeting room again which was filled with all the Guardians. Tsuna saw Knuckle smile at him but Tsuna turned his head away not being able to look Knuckle in the eyes. Knuckle frowned.

"Tsu-" Giotto was about to speak until Tsuna interrupted him, "I'll leave."

Giotto narrows his eyes and everyone remains quiet.

"I'll leave." Tsuna repeated and bowed, "I'm sorry for what happened, especially you Knuckle. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again."

Tsuna was about to leave until the door shut in front of his face. Daemon stood in his way.

"Melon?" He called.

"As if we'll let you leave." Alaude stands beside Daemon blocking the door.

Giotto and the rest widen their eyes at the oddest pair agreeing to an idea that was unrelated to Vongola. Tsuna remained quiet and just stared at the door.

"You guys are the ones that seem to not want me around! So why do you want me to stay all of a sudden!" Tsuna shouts, clenching his fist.

Alaude pulls out his handcuffs and pins Tsuna's face onto the table and restrains his wrist. Tsuna struggled from under the white haired man.

"Oi-Oi... Alaude, don't be to rough with him." Knuckle tries to calm him down.

Alaude glares at the priest. Daemon snaps his fingers and Tsuna's body stops moving.

"Daemon!" Giotto shouts.

Daemon chuckles, "Nufufufufu. Don't worry Giotto. I only made him stop squirming around. He shouldn't be in any kind of pain."

Tsuna grits his teeth, "I... If you don't let me go right now, I'll do it!"

G studies the little boy, "Do what?"

Tsuna slowly moved his head from the table and glared at Giotto. His eyes piercing the blonde and causing the others to shudder.

"I'll kill you, Giotto." Tsuna glared.

Alaude narrowed his eyes and slammed Tsuna to the table. Daemon made his trident appear near Tsuna's neck. G stood in front of Giotto. Lambo fidgeted as he looked at his comrades and friend worriedly. Knuckle remained silent. Asari no longer smiled.

Alaude escorted Tsuna out from the room. Everyone frowned as they heard shouting from the brunette. And just like that, another day came to an end.

---

Tsuna sat in the corner of his room. There was no where to escape. Let alone to see what's going on outside. The only way in and out, was a solid metal door.

"Why... Are they keeping me alive?" Tsuna cried into his arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Giotto slumps into his chair. Silence hovered around the remainder Guardians.

Knuckle glances at the the weary blonde and his lips begin to frown even more. Daemon closed his eyes leaning against the side of the door. Asari obscures a frown with his intertwined  fingers while sitting forward. Lampo hides his crying face into his legs.

Alaude finally returns, no reaction was made, except for Daemon who opened his eyes.

"Giotto. I have some information on Sawada Tsunayoshi." Alaude stands in front of Giotto from across the table.

"Go on," Giotto massages his temples.

"I'll get straight to the point. Sawada Tsunayoshi is a person from the future. Furthermore, it seems he was part of Vongola, or currently still is." Alaude speaks with no emotion whatsoever.

The eyes of everyone flicker with shock as all attention falls on the white haired young man.

Alaude continued, "That's not all, the Vindice has indirectly given us the mission of protecting the kid. And apparently, this kid isn't a kid. He must have been much more older than he is now back in future. The rest of the answers lie within his memories we saw weeks ago. Plus, there's a much more important conclusion than these."

"Our look alikes?" Knuckle questions himself.

Alaude remained silent, allowing his words to sink into them. One by one their eyes slowly widen with disbelief.

"Wait a minute! 'Juudaime' in Japanese means tenth boss! Does that mean he's the..." Asari's eyes gleamed with excitement.

'Decimo...' They all thought. Asari's sudden statement distracted the others from the much more important matter.

He just continued to stare at Giotto who was without a doubt shocked the most. Only him and Alaude, also Daemom, seemed to understand the most important matter. Without a word, Giotto slowly rose from his chair and stormed out of the room after slamming his hands on the table. The rest of the Guardians looked shocked at first, but immediately collected themselves as they followed.

Tsuna laid on the floor of his new room. The floor was cold that his bare skin tingled as if tiny needles pierced his body making it motionless.

"Assassin? In the mafia world they're the... Hitman..."

Tsuna immediately sat up. "Hitman?"

The door in the room suddenly opened revealing a serious Giotto and Alaude, and the rest of the confused guardians.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423 16 4
Tsuna and the others are now in their final year of High School. Just 1 year away from Tsuna's official Inheritance Ceremony before he is crowned com...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
3.2K 109 30
.‒♫‒♬‒ANIME VARIOUSΓ—OC‒♬‒♫‒. *From a God to a Princess,from a Princess to a mafia boss, from a mafia boss to a ninja,from a new ninja to a hero,from...
166K 5.1K 25
Our young Decimo and his friends are going to visit Italy for some unfortunate plans that Reborn has set up. But of course, they have some guests tha...