Together Atlast {COMPLETED}

By Writing_Is_Life14

(Book #2: Falling for My teacher ~ Sequel/ published 8-17-17) *Recommend you read book #1 before you read thi... More

Together Atlast: Chapter 1
Together Atlast: Chapter 2
Together Atlast: Chapter 3
Together Atlast: Chapter 4
Together Atlast: Chapter 5
Not an update/Read
Together Atlast: Chapter 7/ Pt 1
Together Atlast: Chapter 7/ Pt 2
Together Atlast: Chapter 8
Together Atlast: Chapter 9
Together Atlast: Chapter 10
Together Atlast: Chapter 11
Together Atlast: Chapter 12 (Halloween Special)
Together Atlast: Chapter 13
Together Atlast: Chapter 14
Together Atlast: Chapter 15
Together Atlast: Chapter 16
Together Atlast: Chapter 17
Together At Last: Chapter 18
Togther At Last: Chapter 19
Together Atlast: Chapter 20
Together Atlast: Chapter 20 (published again)
Together Atlast: Chapter 21
Together Atlast: Chapter 22 (special)
Together Atlast: Epilouge

Together Atlast: Chapter 6

32.1K 1K 326
By Writing_Is_Life14

McKenzie's POV:
"So I was all like 'If you try some shit on Kriss you'll be walking across the stage with eleven fingers and he was all like 'whatever' yeah that's pretty much what happened'"

We were discussing on the fact that Mark hadn't been hanging around us at all. I look at my best friend, dumbfounded at what he just said. Eleven fingers?

"You know what, I'm not even about to ask what you meant by that"

Jake shrugs his shoulders like he didn't just say something that totally weirded me out.

"So that's why he hasn't been really hanging out with us?"

"I hope it is because that's something you should never do. Flirt with another persons man."

He says confidently, referring to Mark that he hated so dearly. Rolling my eyes, I shake my head disapprovingly at the certain morals this guy has.

"Anyway can you let me tell you what I had to say now please?"

He nods his head, popping some of the chocolate covers peanuts into his mouth. We were over Jakes house so I could tell him about what happened yesterday since college for today was over.

"Ok so um, you remember Natalie right?"

"Well duh, how could I forget that crazy ass hoe"

I roll my eyes and continue talking, hesitance visible in my voice.

"So um like she was kinda murdered a few days ago"

"What seriously!? Wait, are you yanking my chain?"

He says, humor laced in his voice. I shake my head no and wait for his reaction. You'd think one would be sad but he was the total opposite. Before I could process anything Jake started dancing happily around his house singing 'she dead, the crazy blondie is dead. She dead mf'ers'.

"Jake sit your ass down and let me finish. And for God's sake she's dead, have some respect"

I try to say with a straight face which was surprisingly hard to do considering his funny personality. He rolls his eyes, planting his ass back on the couch once again.

"Now, can I finish?"

"I'm sitting down aren't I?"

He says with sarcasm laced in his voice making me roll my eyes.

"You know, you're one horribly mannered person"

"Which is why you love me"

He says with a cheeky grin and a hand making its way back to the bowl of peanuts.

"I'm trying to tell you that they arrested Kyle and I yesterday because they suspected that I had something to do with the murder for fucks sake!"

I yell out, ignoring his conceited remark. My tone increasing only by a little. His hand freezes while still in the bowl. He didn't make an attempt to pull it out. His eyes searched mine for any dishonesty. When none was found he gasped.

"What?!"

I flinch at his loud tone and unreadable expression . There were a lot of emotions mixed in it but I couldn't tell what they were.

"Jake, calm down"

He cleared his throat, pulling his hand out the bowl and straightening out his red collared polo shirt.

"I'm calm, now I'm going out for a bit darli'n. I'll be back, it shouldn't take long"

"Jake, sit down. You are not going to that police stat-"

"But-"

"No butts, no fucks, no coconuts"

He rolls his eyes and huffs, tapping his foot on the white carpet.

"I'm sorry but I can just see it now. 'Nineteen year old boy gets arrested for assaulting six officers because the arrest of his friend'"

He mocks my words frustratedly making me giggle.

"I see nothing funny"

I laugh even harder. It's not like it didn't piss me off when they tried to accuse me of the murder but-.

"As long as everything is sorted out then I guess it's fine Kenz"

I nod my head letting him that the situation was alright. For now.

"Does Nathan know?"

"Yeah my mom told me he was upset for a couple minutes but it didn't affect him like we thought it would which was weird"

He puts a hand on his chin as he thinks.

"Maybe their relationship wasn't all that great"

"Well no shit sherlock"

His hands move from his chin to my forehead as he flicks me on it hard.

"Stop getting smart with me"

"Ow! You bitch!"

"But I'm ya main bitch though"

I groan in irritation while he just laughs like the meanie he is.

"Asshole"

"Hoe"

He replies. The playfulness overpowering in his tone.

"Bitch"

"Vagina"

"Dick"

"Cream pie"

"Banana split"

We both go quiet as we think about the words that just came out our mouths.

"Hey Kenzie, is it bad that we thought of those two words as dirty and not the foods"

"I............have no idea"

Jake pulls his smart phone out the pocket of his jeans. He soon presses the screen and puts the person he's calling on speaker phone while I sit and wait to see what he was up too.

"Who the heck are you call-"

The person on the other end answers the phone with a 'What do you want Jake?'. I immediately realize it was Kyle.

"So I have a question to-"

I clamp my hand over his mouth to keep him from talking any farther.

"Jake you freaking ass crack! Don't ask him that you nut job!"

I whisper yell. He rolls his eyes but reluctantly nods his head. Beckoning me to remove my hand from over his mouth. I cautiously do so, watching his every move.

"First off, Kenzie. I'm not a nut job, I just like nuts not vagina!"

He yells into the open. I take my hands and bury them in my face, embarrassed at my best friends out burst. That's when I hear laughing coming from the phone and realize it was from Kyle.

"Hahaha o-oh my God that was hilarious!"

Jake joins him and soon I hear them both laughing like the idiots they are. Rolling my eyes I scream for them to be quiet and everything goes silent.

"Now, can you two shut the hell up. This is embarrassing"

"Kenzie I don't know why you embarrassed when you played with mine"

Oh. My. God. Jake burst out laughing, dropping the phone and falling off the couch in the process. Kyle wasn't any better, it sounded like he could barely fucking breath. I could tell my face was probably beet red by now as the two kept laughing. Assholes.

~

"Babe c'mon, it was a joke. I didn't mean any harm"

Kyle says, biting his lip to keep from laughing. I roll my eyes and tap my foot on his wood floor. A little after the phone call Kyle had picked me up from Jakes house. I can't wait till mine gets out the shop.

"You asshole! See, you're still laughing!"

"But I'm your ass hole"

"Oh shut it"

He laughs and picks me up so my legs could wrap around his torso. It was pretty hard to stay mad at him.

"But you have to admit, God that was pretty funny"

Change my mind. I roll my eyes and try to hop off. Only for him to hold me tighter and grip my butt. I am so not in the mood for this right now but I don't have any work to do so I have no excuse to leave.

"Babe no, you pissed off the bull and now you get the horns"

"Oh c'mon. It was just a little joke, I'm sorry"

He says with a pouty lip before burying his head into the crook of my neck and setting us down on the couch.

"You know I love you and I won't do that again since you didn't like it"

"Promise?"

He goes quiet as if thinking of an answer making me hit his shoulder.

"Oh c'mon you can't blame me! You should be mad at Jake, he started it"

I look him directly in the eyes, an idea playing over and over in my mind. Begging for me to put it into play. I bring my lips down to his neck, laying light kisses on it. The kisses turn into hard sucking and light bites making him give a low groan.

"Mmh just like that"

I softly grind myself onto him, creating friction I could tell he was in need of. Making hickeys all over his neck. I abruptly stop making him give a frustrated groan. Looking at all that was done, I smirk at my work.

"We can continue this later. I'll make you dinner while you go freshen up"

I say, making an excuse for him to look in the mirror. Giving him a light kiss, I send him off which he was reluctant to do. While I pour a glass of water, sitting and waiting for him to say-.

"KENZIE!!"

I swear someone could've mistaken it for a girl screaming. Rapid footsteps make their way back down the stairs as I try to keep my laughing under control. Kyle comes into view with an angered expression.

"Kenzie what the fuck are all these!?"

He says, referring to the purple and crimson red hickeys on his neck.

"What so ever do you mean?"

I say with an innocent voice which pisses him off more.

"You know what I'm talking about!"

"Um, they're hickeys. Duh"

"I know what they are but why are they there!?"

I told him before. If you mess with the bull you get the horn.

"Because you didn't stop me from making them"

"Well obviously you know I wasn't paying attention"

He says in a slight whiny tone. I smirk and give myself a mental high five.

"Hmm, sounds like a personal problem dontcha think?"

"I have work tomorrow!"

"Obviously"

I take a sip of my water as he gives an irritated groan and turns around to make his way back upstairs. I catch his arm before he does.

"You're mine, so I can let everybody know that if I want"

I say in a low sexy voice I didn't know I had. He looks at me with his eyes a little widened before bringing me into a rough kiss. It ended in less than ten seconds and he makes his way up stairs. Leaving me slightly light headed and dizzy.

I regain control of my blurred vision. Feeling satisfied with my plan, I make my way back to the kitchen to cook. Hey! I'm not ruthless ok, I'm still gonna make him dinner. Hmm, he'll probably just end up putting make up over them. I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of his students seeing one.

Yup he's mine, so fuck off.

~
Hey! Hope you liked this chapter. I try and update when I can sorry it took so long. Anyway if you liked this chapter vote. Love y'all. Bye!

(Do me a favor and follow my collab account twogirls_onesoul)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 4.4K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
555K 19.3K 65
[+18]* NOW COMPLETE* Back Series Book 2 Dylan's been a good boy all his life but there's this insurgent flame that has been burning inside him and it...
686K 18.3K 56
Jordyn Harper falls for someone she never thought she would fall for; her young, new, gorgeous teacher, Mr. Evans. Copyright Β© 2014. All Rights Rese...
180K 7.8K 39
*****SEQUEL TO STARTED AS HIS TUTOR***** Wendy and Vincent start off their senior year as a couple. However, it's not without turbulence. Vincent's g...