Lunar Whispers

By SianaghGallagher

COMPLETED (BOOK 5) *Also a stand-alone book!* Jacob had been shy his entire life. He was reserved, had an int... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
The Sequel

Chapter 82

118K 5.4K 3.2K
By SianaghGallagher

*please read*
Updates this week will be a little funny with their timings. I've just moved back to university today and my new house doesn't have wifi until tomorrow or Saturday. RIP me, and my 4G. But anyway, I'm just gonna put a little warning for this chapter if you are one of the younger viewers. I won't put an age limit because some people mature faster than others. I would recommend reading until you feel too uncomfortable to go on. I tried to word it the most 'appropriate' so don't laugh at my choice of words, I tried to keep it reader friendly :') 

So if you do just want to skip it, you won't miss anything important! But for those who wanted some lovely smut, your wish has kind of been granted.

- Sian

Lightning brightly flashed, sending beautiful crackles of yellow through the night sky. Jacob knew he needed to stop summoning so many storms but he couldn't help it. He felt overwhelmed and it was comforting him.

Shifting himself into a more comfortable position, he allowed his legs to hang out of the window. The cold air was refreshing. His mind was too alive to sleep. How could he sleep now that he knows there are other worlds?

He met an angel less than ten hours ago.

Everything was so surreal and exciting. He has gotten used to werewolves but this, this would take a while.

He felt like his stability was on a wire. He was slowly walking across it, trying not to lose his balance but occasionally something he could not control would knock him, wobbling him. At the moment, he was almost at the end of the wire but something was holding him back. He wasn't sure what it was, yet he knew not to look for it.

He would get there eventually.

When the hairs on his back pricked, he felt the heat radiating from another body. Turning around, he was level with Hunter's face. His eyes were half shut and his hair was messy.

"What are you doing?" He mumbled with a yawn. "It's three in the morning."

"I can't sleep."

The dark room brightened up with another flash of lightning.

Hunter decided to sit next to him on the windowsill. He was nearly fully healed, the only part of him that still hurt was his nose. Although, it was nothing he couldn't handle.

"Have you slept at all?"

Jacob shook his head.

"I keep thinking about this thing that will happen in the future."

"We have a ridiculous amount of time to worry about that." Hunter rubbed his eyes and stretched his back. "I would like to tell you not to worry about it, but I know you'll do the exact opposite."

"I can't help it," Jacob mumbled. He was feeling wide awake when a loud rumble of thunder echoed through the air. Hunter got a small fright and now he was feeling more awake too.

"Tomorrow, do you want to go into the town and do like, weird human stuff?" Jacob turned to him with a funny frown. "I mean, go for some lunch or something?" Hunter's eyes lit up like he had an idea. "We can go on a date."

"That's weird human stuff to you?"

"Yeah. We never just go wandering around town or go out to eat. I get that they are social events but we like to go running, or hunt things together."

Jacob was starting to see the differences between humans and werewolves, now that his life was changing too.

"I would um, I would like to go on a date," He mumbled quietly and gently swung us legs, distracting himself from blushing. But when another flash of lightning appeared, it was impossible for Hunter's eye's to miss it.

"You're really sweet," He admitted with a goofy grin. "If I got another mate who was dominant like me, we would clash all the time." They were perfect for each other. A werewolf would never be paired with the wrong mate. They are meant to be, as corny as that sounded, it was true.

"That's why you got me," Jacob chirped with a little smile. He had subconsciously taken Hunter's hand and started fidgeting with his fingers.

Hunter's soft expression studied his face until he leant forwards and placed his lips on his. Connecting like this was the best way to instantly feel close.

"You know," Hunter whispered, allowing Jacob to feel his breath against his mouth. "I'm almost healed now."

Jacob gently bit his lower lip, knowing exactly what Hunter wanted and he was feeling the affection too. He lifted his hand and brushed a finger along the two white strips, still helping hunter's nose to heal.

He tensed a little, feeling the pain.

"I did say almost healed."

They kissed once more, under the watchful eye of the glowing moon and the twinkling stars. It was a silent and tranquil night with not a single ounce of disturbance. While Hunter started to feel more awake, so did his kisses.

Jacob followed his lead and felt the meaningful emotions pour into every movement. Hunter's warm hand made its way up and gently brushed the side of his face, feeling that extra spark from his contact.

While the kissing grew deeper, Hunter swung his leg back into the room and tugged on Jacob's t-shirt. The werewolf only had a pair of shorts on as a tiny draft stroked his heated stomach.

Jacob climbed back over without disconnected their lips and their bodies were instantly pushed together. Their arms wrapped around each other, keeping their chest joined. The moment was quickly approaching into a love filled activity, shared between the two males.

Hunter slowly pulled him over to the bed when the kissing deepened once more. Jacob was forgetting that it was three in the morning and that they needed sleep. He was forgetting about how the window was open and he wasn't fond of insects entering at night.

The storm had cleared and the bedroom was only filled with the beautiful natural light of the moon, leaving a grey, mystic, and spiritual darkness to bounce off every corner.

When they reached the bed Hunter lightly pushed his mate onto his back, making him fall against the duvet. He immediately climbed on top of him, sliding his hand under his t-shirt in the process.

Jacob's pupils instantly dilated and he wanted to feel their lips together once more.

"How far are you willing to take this?" Hunter whispered and traced his lips along his jaw and down onto his neck, feeling the slight pulse of his heart. "It's okay if you're not ready, but I want to know my limit."

He kissed deeply against his skin. Jacob grabbed his hair and tugged on it, sending a wave of passion through Hunter's body. He knew where he liked to be kissed and took advantage of his soft spot.

Hunter's hand roamed until Jacob's t-shirt was lifted past his chest. His skin was so smooth and every bump felt like utter perfection.

When Jacob noticed that his heart was steady, his mind wasn't jumping with judgments about what Hunter thought of him, if he was kissing right, or if his appearance was good enough, that's when he realised how comfortable he felt.

"I'm ready," He whispered when Hunter lightly nibbled on his skin.

Of course, he stopped and moved his head so it was level with his. His eyes traced his face until they reached his lust-filled eyes.

"You're ready?" He breathed, barely able to contain his affection. Jacob nodded with a cute smile that only drove him crazier. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Hunter lifted his head and really studied his expression.

"Are you sure you're sure? Because this is a big thing and-"

"Just shut up and kiss me." Jacob pushed down on the back of his head, connecting their lips once again. Hunter gratefully kissed back, however, his mind was now filled with pure excitement.

"We'll- take- it slow," He mumbled in between kisses. "If it's- too much- we can stop- at any time. I promise."

Jacob knew if he freaked out, Hunter wouldn't be offended, upset or mad. He would completely understand and that is one thing he loves about him. He is the most caring and considerate person he has ever known.

"I'll be gentle with you," He purred and pulled off his t-shirt with one swift movement.

Jacob was nervous, yet eager. Connecting with Hunter on a personal level needs to be done. He had to know what it felt like to lose himself to the pleasure of his mate. He had to know what it felt like to forget everything, only leaving behind the sensation of raw love.

He was ready to let himself go and indulge his innocent body into the spicy sauces of Hunter's desires.

It was a feeling he hasn't experienced before as Hunter traced the waistband of his pyjama bottoms.

"Do I have permission?" He thought, just making sure. Even though Jacob said he was ready, he didn't want to dive right into the task and scare him off.

Yet, Jacob was completely in the mood and found his correct mindset. Without opening his eyes or disconnecting their hungry mouths, he pulled Hunter's shorts off, leaving him naked as he hovered above him.

The werewolf was in so much love, he decided to do the same and pulled Jacob's pyjama bottoms off, leaving him naked as he lay against the duvet.

He then rested his weight on top of him, feeling the outline of his exposed body as the affection circled and throbbed in delicate areas.

A quiet moan escaped Jacob's lips and Hunter realised just how ready he was. Therefore, he was able to relax his own mind, knowing there was nothing to worry about. Jacob wanted it just as much as him.

He dared to stick his tongue into his mouth and Jacob's feelings surprised him. He didn't find it weird, odd or uncomfortable. He found himself inviting it in, wanting to let it explore his mouth as they touched each other's tongues, figuring out the dominance.

Of course, Hunter won while his hands slowly started lowering past his waist.

This was definitely new territory. For a moment, Jacob found himself concentrating more on his touch until Hunter couldn't stop himself from skimming his reserved area with his fingertips.

Another delicate moan escaped Jacob's mouth and Hunter's affection exploded. He wanted to hear that all night long.

So he pulled his mate's legs apart and wrapped them around his waist while his kisses lowered past his neck, past his collar bone, past his chest and down onto his abs. Kissing the defined lines, he continued to lower his lips until Jacob's leg's tightened around him. He had to bite hard on his bottom lip to contain his growl of desire.

As Hunter's hand stroked Jacob's member, he was building the affection, getting ready to officially mark him as his.

Jacob gripped big handfuls of the duvet when Hunter's tongue touched him. He was approaching ecstasy. He felt high, almost drunk off love.

"Are you okay? Remember, we can stop at any time," Hunter thought. Of course, he didn't want to stop but he would if his mate wasn't comfortable.

"Keep going," Jacob breathed. He didn't know it would feel so amazing. It was sending ripples of pleasure through them both and he just wanted to stay in the moment forever. "I love you, Hunter."

Hunter grinned and licked past his belly button, right up to his chest.

"Say it again."

Jacob's arms wrapped around his neck when he started to kiss deeply over his collar bone.

"I love you!"

Hunter's hands were free to roam wherever he pleased, Jacob was giving him full consent to do what he wanted, as long as the pleasure continued.

When their lips connected, they kissed with all the passion they could give. Sharing saliva, exchanging tongues and connecting their souls.

"Turn over," Hunter's hot breath tickled Jacob's chin and he did as he said. The werewolf wrapped his arms around Jacob's waist, pulling him onto his knees. "You're definitely sure you want this?" He kept having to ask, trying to convince himself that this was happening. He thought it would take Jacob a couple of months to be ready.

He has come such a long way and he is proud of him. To show his pride, he will make this night one he will never forget.

"I'm ready," Jacob breathed as he clung onto the duvet and allowed the feelings to flow freely. "I trust you."

That was all Hunter needed to hear before he continued.

The night was so still and calm as the boys completed their affection, stripping down any walls Jacob was holding up before. They were both feeling exposed but it felt nice to have such a strong faith in each other.

Hunter knew after he marked his mate, no werewolf would even dare to look at him the same again, he would stink of his scent.

But that's what he has wanted. That's what he has always wanted, to mark him, claim him and take gentle care of him as he takes away his innocent young mind, replacing him with a man.

When the dawn approaches, Hunter Rayson will be successful in his statement he has made many times. Jacota Jones will officially be his.

In this moment, the God had found the end of his wire, nothing was wobbling him or stopping him from taking the last step. He has learned what he needed to do to find himself, and he has never felt more at peace with his own mind, until tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.4K 46
"How many times have I told you to stay away from Bella?" "Jacob why are you being difficult?" "I hate you leech just stay away from her. She'll be m...
5M 187K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
8M 353K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
259K 13.1K 83
Emmet and Clay did not meet on the best of terms, but that doesn't stop them from becoming fast friends. As their bond grows stronger, they will do w...