captive // reader, josh dun...

By fortheaesthetic

More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
21 pilots
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
the end
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
oh lordy
twenty
twenty one
e - 2
all things come to an end
a new beginning
i kinda fucked yall over
uhh... q&a?
killjoy au

e - 1

1.2K 47 81
By fortheaesthetic

"wait, what are you doi-"

one shot.

i'm sorry, tyler. i might've been able to see you again.

i'm sorry, frank and gerard. i should've listened to you.

i'm sorry, josh. for leaving you alone with ryan.

i don't expect an expensive funeral. in fact, i don't expect one at all. i expected ryan to just carry me out like any other deed. instead he hesitated before calling gerard and telling him what happened. he had the guts to at least do that. internally, gerard appreciated that.

he knew tyler was alive, and that ryan was actually going to help me find it.

the funeral was, of course, small. gerard didn't want to draw attention, but he thought it was respectful to give me a decent funeral. 

gerard invited frank, ray, mike, andy, and ryan. he didn't blame ryan for my death. i was pressured, and i fell under that pressure.

a man showed up. dressed head to toe in black, his tie a bit crooked, and his eyes red from crying, along with his hair looking frizzy and unbrushed. he walked to the casket, and placed (favorite color) roses gently on top. he brushed his hair a bit the the side with his fingers, then turned around to face gerard.

"i'm sorry for your loss, mr. joseph" gerard mumbled.

"i thought you had the decency to invite the killer to the funeral" tyler splat, out of pure anger.

gerard didn't blame tyler for his tone. "you didn't kill her"

"it's the thought that counts" tyler left the cemetery.

that night, tyler ingested a lethal amount of painkillers. no note, but gerard knew exactly the reason why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
74.5K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...