The Cold Never Bothered Me An...

Von renrose_

A car crash. Memory loss. Dead parents. Elsa Arendelle's life is full of bumps and surprises. But she and he... Mehr

The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 16

197 9 1
Von renrose_

Anna's POV

***********

The next day I have algebra and music. I hate algebra, and really anything having to do with math, but I am excited for music. It'll be my first time. I'm a pretty good singer myself, so is Elsa. But she is more uncomfortable in front of large crowds than I am.

I walk to algebra, and I am joined by Elsa. "Anna!" She says, catching up to me. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to really talk to you. You know, with everything going on..."

"Elsa, it's fine." I say, smiling.

She smiles back,"So...how is college so far?"

"Great!" I tell her,"Classes aren't nearly as hard as I had thought they'd be. And..." I trail off, smiling dreamily. Thinking about a boy with sandy blonde hair, dreamy eyes...

"Woah. Wait. Are you already developing a crush?" She asks, grinning from ear to ear.

"No!" I say, my cheeks heating up,"Well, maybe..."

"Ha! I knew it! Who is it?" She asks.

I lean in to her ear, and whisper,"Kristoff."

She gasps,"Really? How did you guys even really start to hang out?"

"Well, I had heard that he had a reindeer, and, I mean, who doesn't want to see that? So I asked him to show me, and he did. Then, we just stayed in the stables talking for a while, taking care of Sven, and we started to become friends. We go down to Sven as much as we can, and we are good friends now." I tell her.

She smiles,"Awe! So cute! I knew you'd fall in love someday!"

I roll my eyes,"Ya, well I wasn't so sure that you ever would, but I was wrong."

"What do you mean?" She asks me, trying to act nonchalant.

"It's not like I don't see the way you look at Jack, or the way he looks at you." I say, grinning with my eyebrows up.

Now it's her turn to roll her eyes, but then she opens them up wide,"Wait, how does he look at me?"

I laugh,"Ya, nothing's going on between you too."

She groans, throwing her head back. Her hair today is in it's classic braid, sometimes pulled forward over her shoulder or running down her back. It always looks beautiful, and I really am not surprised that Jack is falling for her.

We reach the class room, and Elsa and I sit in the same desk, side by side. I feel slightly awkward, remembering those years of separation between us. As the teacher drones on about numbers and such, Elsa keeps having to slap me slightly to keep me awake. After an hour of boredom, the horrible class is over, and I rush out the door into fresh air, breathing it all in.

Elsa comes out the door and joins me, laughing,"What's wrong?"

I look at her, and pretend to be out of breath,"If you hate math as much as I do, and had to sit through that for a whole hour, you'd understand my pain."

She laughs again, and so do I. We stand there for a few seconds, just staring at each other and smiling. Then, I remember that I have music class. My eyes open wide,"Music!" I whisper,"Sorry, I have to go. I have music class. Sorry. Want to talk again sometime?" Ya, I know, that sounds really awkward, but it's still a little hard between us. But, already, it's getting better.

She smiles,"Ya, of course."

I stand there for a few more seconds,"Now go. I don't want you to be late." Says Elsa, smiling.

I nod, and run off,"Bye!" I say.

I walk to the class room, and Punzie soon finds me. When we get to music, I notice that the building is huge. I push the doors open, and I catch my breath. The room is huge, the chairs set up stadium style. A stage is in the center of the room, with instruments of all kinds and a few microphones.

Punzie and I take a seat close to the back next to Ariel and Jasmine. Then, a fat lady with a purple and black dress steps onto the stage. I look at Punzie and see that she has a confused face. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"This isn't our teacher." She replies.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, that we are not being taught by our teacher. Where is she?"

Okayyy. That's weird."Uh, maybe she's sick?"

She shakes her head,"No, we always know before hand if we have a sub. This is just strange."

I don't respond, but just turn my attention back to the lady on the stage.

"Hello!" She says,"My name is Ursula. I will be your music teacher because we had some, er, complications with the old teacher."

What does she mean? Complications? It makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Now, I would like to hear all of your voices. See your ranges and all of that, musical stuff."

Okay, no other music teacher would say something like "musical stuff ", Right?

She looks at me,"Anna Arendelle. Please step forward. Sing a song for us, please?"

I gulp, and stand slowly. I'm not nervous about me singing in front of people. That's never bothered me. I am worried about the new teacher. I walk down to the stage and stand in front of a microphone.

"What song will you sing for us?" She asks.

"First Time in Forever." I say. I have just seemed to always know the song, and I really like it. I grab the microphone, and begin to sing. The song brings laughing and smiles from the crowd.

"The window is open, so's that door

I didn't know they did that anymore!

Who knew we owned a thousand salad plates!

For years I've roamed these empty halls

Why have a ball room with no balls?

Finally they're opening up the gates!

There'll be actual real life people

It'll be totally strange

Wow! Am I so ready for this change!

Cuz for the first time in forever

There'll be music, there'll be light

For the first time in forever

I'll be dancing through the night

Don't know if I'm elated or gassy

But I'm somewhere in the zone

Cuz for the first time in forever

I won't be alone."

I continue the song, and when I finish, there are a lot of cheering and clapping. Ursula looks the most pleased. "Very well done, Anna. Please stand off to the side of the stage."

I am confused as to why I would need to do that, but I don't object and I do what she asked. "Ariel Atlantis, May you please some to the stage and sing for us?"

The red head nods, and comes to the stage.

"What are you going to sing, my dear?" Asks Ursula.

"Part of Your World." She says. And then she begins to sing in a crisp, beautiful, powerful voice. As she sings, I can see our teacher's face light up, but not in a happy way. More in a greedy, sinister way.

When Ariel finishes her song, Ursula instructs her to stay in the middle of the stage. Everyone is cheering and clapping.

"Ariel, that was beautiful! May you please just sing without any particular words? I'd like to get a better understanding of your ranges."

Ariel does as she's told, but then, Ursula's body begins to change. She becomes fatter, and her legs turn into many tentacles. She laughs a horrible laugh, and I look on in horror at her new form;she is an octopus.

Ariel looks absolutely frightened, but when she tries to stop singing, she can't. Suddenly, a yellow looking magical string thingy flows out of her mouth. Ya, I know, not the best description, but you know what I am talking about. As it floats closer to Ursula, I run at the octopus and shove her as hard as I can. Unfortunately, pushing an octopus is harder than I thought, so she only tipped over a bit, but she still looks angry. She begins to wrap me with her tentacles, and when I try to get away, I just get even more tangled. Soon, I can't move, and one tentacle is being used as a gag over my mouth. "I'm sorry Anna. But Ariel's voice is better for what I have wanted. You were a candidate though."

What? What is she talking about?

The floating thing goes into Ursula's mouth, and Ariel stops singing. She is still moving her mouth though, as if she still is singing. Ursula laughs, and she changes into a beautiful women. "Thank you Ariel! Thank you all!" Her tentacles vanish, and I fall to the floor, coughing and spluttering. It is not fun to have a tentacle over your mouth. Then, she disappears as she is laughing.

I get up shakily and run to Ariel. "Are you ok?" I ask.

She nods, and tries to speak, but nothing comes out. I then realize what Ursula did the Ariel.

She took her voice away. She stole it, and now it is her's.

*•*•*•*•*•**•*•***•*•*•*•*•*

Ok! So the next chap will be Elsa or Jack's POV, but I'm pretty sure I'll have it be Elsa's. Please comment and vote!

Ren

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.8K 132 28
After being sealed away, Pitch is determined to get revenge on Jack and the guardians. Remembering the day he had combined darkness with frost, Pitch...
20.1K 636 37
Astrid is a typical high school girl who often arrives late in class, doze off to sleep during maths, and cry her brain cells to go home and just sta...
11.9K 420 13
"This is outrageous! How dare Pitch try something like that!" North roared. Jack Frost flinched slightly at the outburst. "And with me tied up here...
8.3K 235 27
Elsa Arendelle and her sister Anna attend Capitol High Boarding School after their parents died in a car crash. Anna loves it there, but Elsa hates i...