ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X...

By Trufflerabbit13

Hunter x Hunter is an amazing manga, one problem... It has no romance, so I added a female character that'll... More

ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X HUNTER FANFIC)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 EDITED
CHAPTER 3 EDITED
CHAPTER 4 EDITED
CHAPTER 5 EDITED
CHAPTER 6 EDITED
CHAPTER 7 EDITED
CHAPTER 8 EDITED
CHAPTER 9 EDITED
CHAPTER 10 edited
CHAPTER 11 edited
CHAPTER 12 edited
CHAPTER 13 edited
CHAPTER 14 edited: Sorata Kijime
CHAPTER 16 edited
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 19 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23 edited
CHAPTER 24 edited
CHAPTER 25 edited
CHAPTER 26 edited
CHAPTER 27 edited
CHAPTER 28 edited
CHAPTER 29 edited
CHAPTER 30 edited
CHAPTER 31 edited
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Our Bloodline
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Hello, Miss Kijime...
Chapter 45 'DON'T LOOK AT MY BUTT'
Chapter 46 Sorata's going to kill me...
Chapter 47 Rescued and its sure a small world
Chapter 48: Pik- no, Eletic!!!
Chapter 49: Can I have you, please?
Chapter 50 EXTRA LONG CHAPTER
Chapter 51 Well, that sucks
Chapter 52

CHAPTER 15 edited

29.8K 1K 262
By Trufflerabbit13

CHAPTER 15

RECAP:

I stared at the paper with an unemotional look, the only thing that was moving was my twitching eye.

"Well looks like I was right!" Sorata chirped as he waved his paper, "Well once again, nice to meet you Nijika Kijime, I'm your older brother, just call me Sorata, or Sorata-Nii-chan or just Nii-chan! Ok Imouto-chan?"

NIJIKA P.O.V.

So, I finally met Sorata Kijime, and less then a hour after that we find out we really are siblings.

I was currently holding my head in my hands as I leaned against the wall for support. How long was I sitting here for? Was it minutes or was it already few hours? Sorata who was kneeling in front of me was worriedly rubbing my head with his large hands.

"Are you ok Nijika?" He worriedly questioned as he continue to pat my head, "It's a lot of information to take in but it's the truth."

I just weakly nod, I know he was right. A part of me didn't believe that I actually had a family while another part of me believed the paper's result, reading it over and over it again making sure my eyes weren't playing any tricks on me, my heart jump out of my chest in joy.

Maybe I really wasn't that alone as I thought I was... I have Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leolio as well....

I jumped up in shock and collided my forehead with my 'brother'. I grabbed my head in pain but ran out the door pushing the throbbing echoing pain that shot through my head.

The hunters exam! It was the last stage, where my friends alright?!

"O-Oi! Nijika where are you going?!" Sorata yelled as he ran after me, he easily caught up to me and ran besides me. My short hair that almost touched my shoulders was flying behind me as I ran quicker.

"Sorata, how long was I in my confusion mode?" I questioned as I ran through the hall ways of the empty blimp. I cursed, the blimp was already landed so everyone must have already exited.

"C-Confusion mode?" Sorata questioned sounding confused, his deep voice was an octave higher then usual.

"I mean how long was I slumped against the wall for?" I question changing the sentence so he would understand. Was this guy stupid or something?

Sorata seemed to understand what I was asking and finally answer, "A good three, four hours!"

I cussed under my breath running, searching for the exit, "How long has it been since the last trial of the exam started?" I frantically questioned, I needed to watch my friends! They don't even know I passed the test!

"Good seven hours! They started the trial around the time we went out to talk!" Sorata told me.

I jumped out of the blimp and landed on the ground with a light thump. I looked down at my feet in shock, wait a second, I just jumped out of the blimp that has around 25 meters in height yet I don't feel any pain in my legs...

"Wow, impressive Imouto-chan! The Kijime blood really does run in you!" Sorata yelled as he also jumped out of the blimp. Without even making a single noise he landed next to me.

I grabbed his hand and ran again searching for the exam area, "What do you mean Kijime blood? I'm obviously am related to you, why shouldn't I have the blood running through my vein?"

Sorata just chuckled as if I told him a joke, "No, it just surprised me, our ancestors were apparently full out crazy people who trained as a life. Most of them became immune to poison or toxin, and all of their bones in their body were rock hard, just by seeing you jump out of the blimp kind of proved you are a true Kijime."

I stared at him while I ran but he grabbed my head and made me look forward forcefully, "You're going to crash into something."

I listened to him and ran while looking forward, "Actually that was the first time I jumped from somewhere that tall, I think I was just too caught up at the moment, all I had in my head were my friends." I explain, "But I don't think I'm immune to poison or toxin, I once gotten really sick by eating a poisonous plant in the forest."

"But you didn't die, if you ate that plant again your body probably won't react to the poison anymore."

I hummed, that's pretty cool, it makes me feel kind of invincible. Which I know for sure I'm not, I have a high pain tolerance but it still hurts when I get cuts or get shot by a gun, which I experienced before. Some illegal poachers thought I was an animal and shot me, but I quickly took care of them when I found out they were hunting for Yama Inu's fur.

I quickly found a building that said "Hunters building" creative isn't it? Like the blimp, all the hallways were empty from people.

I skidded to a stop when I felt a familiar presence come out of a room we passed. I back peddled and went closer to the door feeling for the presence, it was weak but it was definitely belonged to Gon.

"Gon, my friend is in here!" I tell Sorata as I place my hand on the door knob.

Sorata stopped be and looked at me in narrowed eyes, "How did you know that?"

I looked up at him in confusion, our green eyes staring at each other, "I feel like I could feel his presence coming out of the room." He nodded seeming satisfied by my answer.

As soon as I was able to, I opened the door without hesitation. My eyes widen as I see a familiar jury sitting next to the bed while reading a book. My eyes traveled to the bed and, no, that can't be him.

"Go-!...n... Satotsu-San what happened to him?" I gasp and ran towards the bed Gon slept on.

The lavender haired man smiled at me while closing his book, "He passed the exam."

I eyed the cast and sling on my friends arm before eyeing all the small bruises and scratches on his face.

"What was the last trial?" I questioned as I ran my hand through my friends black hair in worry.

Satotsu-San smiled and motioned me to sit down, "This might take a while..."

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"Gon, why are you so stubborn?" I whispered as I looked down at him. I then turned towards Satotsu, "What about the others?"

A grim look appeared on the man's face making the blood drained out of my face, "Everyone passed except number 99..."

Number 99, that's Killua's number. No, Killua..... What happened?

"Killua? B-But why?" I questioned my voice low and weird. I was confused, out of all of us, he had the highest chance of becoming a hunter.

Satotsu-San leaned back in his chair, "He made a mistake and was disqualified..."

Made a mistake? Killua wasn't one to make a mistake, "That's not possible, he wouldn't make a careless mist-"

"Miss Nijika, he killed his opponent..."

I froze not knowing what to say, he killed his opponent? But he wanted to become a hunter with me and Gon. Why?

"Satotsu-San please tell me everything..."

>>TIME SKIPS>>

My frown seemed to be glued to my face, I couldn't imagine anything that might help remove it off my face, "Illumi-San said that to Killua? That's a bit harsh..." I grumbled. But I stood up and went through my bag pulling out my jar of ointment, "Satotsu-San, do you have a container?" I questioned

The man seemed puzzled but he handed me a smaller jar then I was holding, carefully I poured the ointment in the jar before closing it tightly, then I handed the smaller jar to the man, "Satotsu-San when Gon wakes up can you please give it to him, tell him that it's from me but I want it back, and also tell the three of them I'm going to go ahead to get Killua back, I'll be waiting for them."

I smiled a bit forcefully and leaned down and kissed Gon on the forehead, "Get well fast dummy." I whispered before bowing and walking out of the room. I tie the cloth that was my shirt around my thigh tighter before jumping out of the building window.

If I was there, I might been able to prevent this from happening, what kind of friend am I? I mentally slapped myself feeling mad at my weakness of not being able to protect my friends.

"Oi!"

I jump slightly in the air in shock at the voice, I slowly turn around and smile at Sorata.

"Yes?" I sweetly ask and tried, and I mean tried to act innocent. But I apparently failed at it

"Where are you going?" He questioned me as he stood in the air with his arms crossed in front of his chest. Gosh he's acting like a protective parent and damn he looked intimidating.

I sighed knowing I might as well tell him the truth, "I need to get back my friend."

"Who?"

"My Zoldyck friend...."

Sorata's green eyes widen before nodding, "I heard what happened, go get him, he's your friend right?"

I nod, "Yeah, he's a really important friend."

Sorata smiled and ruffled my hair, "Yeah, just go, but when you come back, you and I have a lot of things to discuss, and we need to start your training."

Training, what was he talking about?

"I'm going to make you stronger than what you are right how and make you the best female hunter in the history!" He claimed looking determined. I laughed at his big goal but nod.

"I'm expecting you too brother..."

His smile brightened even more, "Go, you need to go to the Zoldyck mansion!" He grinned happily and sent me off.

Killua I'm coming for you!

*~*

I made the air lift me up high into the sky, the building below becoming smaller and smaller until it only looked like a black dot.

I gave one last long look, "I'll be waiting Gon," I whispered before looking to the tall mountain where the Zoldyck mansion was located, "There it is, Kukuru mountain."

With a determined clap I closed my eyes whistling a fast tune. I wanted to get there as fast as possible, and the way to help me was to listen to a tune to help me concentrate.

With one long deep breath pausing the tune I shot forward towards the Kukuru mountain.

A hour of flying I started to sweat, I don't think I actually went this long at this pace before. But I needed to get to the mountain.

Another hour later, it was completely dark. I sighed tiredly and found a nice tall tree to rest the night in, it's too dark to see anything in front of me which meant I didn't know which way I was flying. All for I know I could be going the opposite way then where I was supposed to go.

I easily caught a wild forest bird and cooked it with a bit of fire from my palm before devouring it. I then flew up into the tree and rested on a strong branch to catch some sleep. By tomorrow I should be able to get to the Zoldyck mansion. I close my eye, the silver haired boy was the only thing in my head.

*~*

I got up before the sun even came up. Finding a tree that had some edible fruit on it I munched on it while flying and enjoying the sun rise.

After I finished my breakfast, I picked up my pace like yesterday. The joy of seeing the Kukuru mountain getting closer and closer was getting harder to hold. After flying for three hour straight at the fastest speed I could go, I could see the large gate. In minutes I was right above it, without slowing my pace I went down. Just few feet away from the ground I stopped.

I used an unbelievable amount of of air and made myself stop, the dust flying around me. I stood there with narrowed eyes waiting for the dust to clear.

"W-Who goes there!" A loud voice yelled.

I watched a familiar man stand there while covering his eyes with his arms. When the dust disappeared he stared at me timidly. A look of recognition appearing in his eyes as he see's me.

"Nijika-sama!"

Sama? Anyways how does he know my name, sure I saw him when I came here last time but who told him my name?

I smile hesitantly at the man, he was the guard of the gate if I remembered correctly "Hey, is Killua back? I came to see him."

A look of surprise appeared on his face, "Master Killua? Yes he came back last evening... May I ask why you would like to see him?"

I grin happily and walked towards the gate placing both of my hand against the door, "I'm his friend and I came to beat him to pulp," I yell as I push as hard as I could. I gritted my teeth as three doors opened, the fourth started to creek but wouldn't move, "Damn it, and I thought I would be able to push the fourth door open." I complain as I wipe the sweat off my eyebrow.

"Master Killua's friend?"

I look back and nodded, "I'm one of his best friend! By the way, more will be coming so..."

The man shook his head, "I can't let them in, I received specific orders from Silva-sama, you on the other hand is allowed to enter, Silva-sama said so himself." I eyed the badge on his chest. Zebro, was that his name? Most likely.

But he seems like a kind guy, I look at him closely. Hm, Gon would probably get past him. I just smile, "You'll let them pass, I know it."

He looked taken back but I quickly ran inside the gate and closed the big doors with a strong kick, making it shut with a loud slam.

"Hm, if I tried doing that when I opened it, I might have been able to open four doors," I mumble to myself thinking for a bit. Suddenly I felt a new presence behind me and whirl around.

I grin at the massive dog who stared at me, "Mike!" I run up to the dog and wrap my arms around his large leg, he laid down so I could touch his head, "How're you doing boy?" I cooed as I climbed up his muzzle, he didn't seem to mind my weight and just laid there.

I happily nuzzled into Mike, "Buddy, can you carry me to the mansion? I'm actually exhausted after flying here," I questioned not sure if he understood. I crawled towards his back and sat right at the neck.

Surprisingly he stood up as soon as I got comfortable and started to walk inside the forest. From what I remember it was the way the mansion was located, "Good boy!" I cooed and patted his neck. He was so smart! I buried into his fur using it as a blanket.

Unlike the time I was here with a Silva-San Mike was walking instead of running so it took a bit longer than last time. But as soon as we reached the mansion Mike let out a small whine, I looked at him in surprise wondering how a big animal like him could let out such a high note.

He sat down as I slid down his back. I ran to where his head was and smiled at the him. He stared right back with his black beady eye.

"Thanks Mike!" I give him a kiss on the nose. When I took a step back and he stood up. He walked to back into the woods but turned around and looked at me one last time before disappearing into the trees. I watched him disappear before looking at the large door of the mansion.

I take a deep breath, "Oh Killua, I'm going to beat the shit out of you..." I growl as I knock on the large door.

pic of Mike------>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 29.8K 99
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...
773K 18.6K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
155K 8.2K 35
❝𝖨'𝗆 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗎𝗇𝗉𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 two 𝗇𝖾𝗇-𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋-𝗈lds❞ ! sequel to what (bsd) J...
2K 105 18
It's about Gon and Killua (hunter x hunter anime characters) I don't own this anime or the characters but in this story I created an OC or an Own Cha...