Buttercream Squad Imagines an...

By namjoonxroses

Imagines and Preferences for the good Ol' Buttercream Squad :) (If you have any ideas or requests, just messa... More

Meeting them Series- Jack
Meeting them series- Josh
Meeting them Series- Caspar
Metting them Series- Mickey
Meeting them Series- Conor
Meeting them Series- Oli
Meeting them Series- Joe
Horoscope Series- Best Friend
Horoscope Series- Boyfriend
Horoscope Series- Brother(s)
Horoscope Series- Enemy
Dating Joe would include...
Dating Oli would include...
Dating Jack would include...
Dating Josh would include...
Dating Conor would include...
Dating Caspar would include...
Dating Mikey would include...
Jack- First Date
Question!
Joe- First Date
Jack- Cologne (pt. 1)
Hey guys!
Joe- Social Media
Jack- Cologne pt.2
How you kiss
How you hug pt.1
Prompt List !
Ugh
Joe Sugg when...
How they are in bed. (Mature)
Jack Maynard when....
Heyoooo
Prom series! - Who asks you! (Horoscope)

Mikey- First date

587 12 0
By namjoonxroses

What do I even say about this guy? I don't even know. He's amazing. Living a crossed each other, we pretty much see each other everyday.

I've started to develop a little crush on him. It's been about 2 months since I moved in. We text everyday, about random things. It was really sweet.

11:58 AM

I groaned as I woke up remember that I had to go back home today and see my family. Don't get me wrong. I love my family, but like no I'm so tired they can fight me. (I hate myself 😂)

I lifted the covers and stepped onto the cold floor. I sighed as I put my hair into a messy bun. I walked into the bathroom looking at myself. I look fine right? It's just my family, no makeup? I'm fine. That's just too much work.

I walked back into my room after brushing my teeth. I opened my closet and pulled out regular black leggings and a (F/C) sweatshirt. I walked into my living room and threw my nike slides on. I grabbed my phone from off my dresser and put it in my purse.

As I was about to open the door, there was a knock. I opened the door after like a minute of standing there. "Uh hey Y/N" Mikey said with a smile. "Hi" I waved. "So uh, I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight...." he said really fast. "Huh?" I said not really understanding him. "Do you want to go on a date tonight" he sighed out. "Oh! Yeah! I'm down" I said mentally slapping myself. 'I'm down?' What's wrong with you.

"Good, yeah, cool, cool" he nodded his head. "So where are you thinking I asked. "(Favorite fancy restaurant)" he asked. "Oh my gosh! That's my favorite restaurant" you replied "Cor me too" he said with a chuckle.

"I'll come round at like 7?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Sounds good" I smile. He then turned around and walked into his apartment. I just stood there in shock for a second. 'Did that really just happen?' I thought with a smile.

I walked down the hall of my apartment. Stepping outside the cool air hit my face. I walked over to my car and got in.

I turned the car on as my phone started to ring. It was my mother.

"Hello?" I sighed into the phone.

"Hey Sweetie. Could you come another night? Your (sister/brother) got sick and I don't want to put you in that environment because of work and stuff" she breathed out.

"Yeah. Just text me when you want me to come" I said into the phone as I pulled the keys from the ignition. "Okay. Bye Sweetheart I love you" "Bye mom, love you too"

I closed the door and started back into my apartment building. I was angry but at the same time I wasn't. I went into the elevator and pulled out my phone.

Mikey 😊: Hey. Y/N, my plans just got canceled for the day. Do you want to go a little earlier? Like 5?

Y/N😚: Hey. That's weird. My plans just got canceled as well. But yeah sure! 5 sounds good

Mikey😊: okay cool. See you then love :)

It's 12:26 now. So I still have a shit ton of time to literally do nothing.

I walked down the hallway and into my apartment. I threw my purse on the couch and plopped down. I turned the tv on. I opened Netflix and started to watch my favorite movie over for like the hundredth time.
--------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 hours of doing noting but staring at my phone and tv screen, I stood up. I walked into my kitchen and took an Advil. I look my phone.

3:07 PM

I smiled. Nerves staring to overcome me. I didn't know what to do, what to wear, how to do my hair, oh gosh.

I opened my fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I took a couple sips and then placed it back on the counter.

As I walked into my room an idea came to my mind of what to wear. I pulled out my slim black dress and threw it on. "Ew. No" I sighed.

"Red? Red! Where. No, No, No, No" I said passing all of my other dresses. "Found Yah" I smiled as I pulled it out and took it off the hanger.

I then grabbed my black heels and put the on my bed. I placed my dress next to it as I walked into the bathroom. I brushed out my hair as I let my curling iron heat up.

I started to shuffle through my make up bag to find my lipstick and mascara and what not. I then heard my phone ringing from the living room. I sighed hopping it wasn't my mother.

I walked out of my room and grabbed it off the couch. I hit accept as soon as I saw that it was my best friend.

"Hey Girl" I heard her say on the other line. I put my phone between my shoulder and my cheek. "Hey" I said as I walked to the bathroom.

"What's going on tonight? I wanted to have a girls night with you and (other friends name)" she said. "I totally would come if I could but Miss 'No guys like me' finally got a date" I laughed into the phone as I continued looking for my lipstick.

"Ooooo. And who is this mystery man?" She asked. "His name is Michael, but I call him Mikey" I smiled into the phone.

"Aw. You need to send me a picture" She said. "You think I just have a random picture of him?" I laughed. "No. You know what I mean" She continued. "I know, okay we'll I have to go" I said. "Have fun, use protection" she said as she hung up.

4:57 PM

I'm nervous, my stomach hurts. Ugh. Love it. Then there was a knock. "Oh god" I said a little to loud. 'Y/N... you're dumb' I thought as I walked to the door.

I opened it revealing Mikey in a suit. "Oh my gosh love. You look gorgeous" he smiled. "Aw thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I smirked. "Let's get going" He said looking into my eyes.

I held out my hand for him to take it. He raised his eyebrows as he took my hand in his. "Let's go Pearce come on" I giggled.

We walked down the hallway as he talked about his day and about him doing nothing. "I literally just watched a movie and looked at my phone. I was supposed to go to my parents house today but my sister/brother was sick"

We stepped into the elevator when his phone went off. "Ugh. Do you mind if I answer?" He asked looking at me.

"Not at all" I smiled as I started playing with my bracelet.

"Jack, mate I can't talk right now" he said into the phone. "Okay well you and Conor are going to have to figure that out by yourself". "No, jack I really can't, I'll text you later? Okay god" he said hanging up and putting his phone in his pocket.

"What was that all about?" I asked. "I don't even know, jack was just rambling on about a problem" He laughed. I smiled.

Once we made it down to his car the butterflies in my stomach started to make me more nervous. "So how do you like your apartment so far?" He asked as he put the keys in the ignition.

"I love it. It's so nice" I smiled. "How long have you lived there" I continued. "About a year, I used to have parties all the time but I'm started to not do that as much" he said. "If I have another one, I'll be sure to put your name on the list" he smiled at me.

"How sweet" I joked. "Wait back on Jack calling you, was that the guy who came over when we first met?" I asked. "Yeah, the blonde one" he said. "What's the other guys name?" I continued. "Conor, Jacks brother"

--------------------------------------------------------------

After a long night of just asking each other questions and drinking wine, we decided to call it a night. We walked out of the restaurant and back to his car. I sighed not wanting the night to end.

Once I closed the door, Mikey turned on the radio. "I had fun tonight" He said to me. "Me too" I smiled. "You seemed kinda nervous love, don't worry I wasn't gonna bite" he joked. "Hah very funny" I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Maybe next weekend I'll have the boys come round and you can meet them properly?" He asked as we pulled out onto the street. "Yeah! That'd be really fun" I said

"Conor and Jack think you're so beautiful" he said making me blush. "Well tell them I said thank you" I giggled. "Will do". The rest of the ride was silent besides a little small talk about our family's and friends.

Once we got up to our floor we both walked down the hall. "Thanks for dinner, I really had a good time" I smiled at him. "No problem love. I'll text you tomorrow okay?" He smiled. "Alright" I said as I bit my lip. He then leaned down and kissed my forehead. He opened the door to his apartment, winked and then closed the door.

'Oh Pearce. What are you doing to me.' I thought with a smile as I opened my door.

(This is so long oh my gosh I'm sorry. My imagines are either too short or too long. Don't hate me)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 793 156
This is the sequel to London lovers and we're I left off was when Evie and Conor had got engaged she has brother in New York but what will he think...
54.1K 896 19
A-R imagines that I have written. All imagines are between you and Joe. All imagines will not have another part to them. No smut. (Sorry, I cring...
7.2K 35 15
i write for jj, rafe and pope! if you have any requests feel free to message me, enjoy my tumblr: ruewrote