Happy Accidents

Από samanthawilliams2009

Accidents aren't always happy, but this one was. Seventeen year old Mandy Carmicheal spent her life like any... Περισσότερα

Chapter One: Some Accidents Aren't So Happy
Chapter 2: Finding out the truth
Chapter 3: Should I Trust Him?
Chapter 4: Prayers Being Answered
Chapter 5: Crazy Dreams
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Peanut
Chapter 8 Angry Friends
Chapter 9 Doctors Appointment
Chapter 10 Best Friends
Chapter 11 Get Out
Chapter 13 Pickles and Chocolate Pudding
Chapter 14 Why?
Chapter 15 Apologies
Chapter 16 Forgiveness

Chapter 12 Houses

14.2K 531 12
Από samanthawilliams2009

Chapter 12 Houses

6 Months Pregnant

            I woke up drenched in sweat. Over the past month It had become harder and harder to sleep because I was always so freaking hot.

            I rolled over and looked at the alarm clock. I sighed and rolled my eyes at the time. 2:30a.m

            As if to annoy me even more the heat kicked on. “Damnit!” I said angrily “Can’t a pregnant chick get a freaking break!” It was the middle of freaking February how could I be this freaking hot.

            I rolled over trying to get comfortable but all I could think about was how hot it was in the bedroom. I threw the covers off of me and stripped my shirt and shorts so I was just in my bra and underwear.

            I turned on my side and closed my eyes trying everything in my power to get back to sleep. But apparently that was not going to happen because I was still sweating and I was very uncomfortable.

            I turned over so I was facing Chad, he looked so peaceful wrapped up in the covers. I didn’t want to wake him but I knew if I didn’t I would never fall back asleep.

            I tapped him lightly on the shoulder. “Chad?” I whispered but he didn’t hear me. When this kid fell asleep it was like he was dead. It was harder than hell to get him to wake up. I tapped his shoulder again “Chad.” I said a little louder this time her heard me.

            “Yeah Mand.” He said sleep evident in his voice

            “It’s so hot in here will you pleas go turn down the heat. I can’t sleep in here when its this freaking hot.”

            Mandy, are you serious it’s freezing in here. You have three fans on you and the heat is only set on 62 degrees. How much colder do you want it to be in here, your killing me babe.”

            “Please Chad I’m begging you. I’m drenched in sweat and I’m so hot.” I replied with puppy dog eyes not that he could see them in the dark but a girl had to try.

            Chad didn’t respond back he just got out of bed with a groan and walked out the door. I could tell by the way he was walking he was a little irritated but he would never tell me if he was.

            After a few minutes he returned back into the bedroom. It was almost comical the way he was dressed. It looked like he was getting ready to go play out in the snow or something. I didn’t honestly know how anyone could sleep with that much clothing on.

            Chad had on a long sleeve shirt with a hoodie over it. Then he had on two pairs of flannel pants, two pairs of socks which he had his pants tucked into so that his ankles wouldn’t get cold. Then he had his hood over his head and tied so that it wouldn’t fall off in sleep.

            I couldn’t help but laugh at him. “How can you not be sweating in that much clothing?” I asked

            “Well, if my lovely girlfriend who I love dearly would quit making me turn down the heat further and further I wouldn’t have to dress this way.” He chuckled.

            “Hmmm…. Well, considering that your lovely girlfriend who you love so dearly is carrying your child your just going to have to deal with the coldness because this mommy to be really needs sleep and if she is hot it ain’t going to happen.” I said.

            “I know, I’m just messing with you no need to become an angry momma bear.” He chuckled. Chad walked over to my side of the bed and handed me a glass of ice water. “Here, this should help cool you down.” He said while yawing

            I don’t know if the glass of water cooled me down but it was definitely refreshing. “Did you turn the head down?” I asked.

            “Yes, I sure did and I will not turn it down any more, It’s set on 58 degrees and that is as low as I’m going. Sorry honey but daddies gotta sleep as well. And if mommy keeps dropping the degrees in the house daddy’s going to turn into a popsicle.” He joked.

            “Oh, c’mon it’s not that cold in here. I’m in my bra and underwear and I feel fine.” I said

            “Ha…I don’t know how you could feel fine wearing so little in 58 degrees but I don’t know what it’s like being pregnant so I’m in for the ride.” He joked

            Chad got back in bed and pulled me towards him so that my back was against his rock hard chest. He rested his hand on my stomach and sighed. “How can you sleep with the baby constantly kicking you all night?” he asked

            I hadn’t even noticed that Peanut was kicking until he said something. It was getting harder and harder for me to even feel him kick because the little booger was always moving and I had just grown so accustom to it. “ I really don’t notice it that much anymore, I have to really be thinking about it for me to even register that Peanut is kicking.” I answered

            “Mmm….. I see, well I’m going back to back sweetheart and you should do the same. Otherwise I’m going to have to listen to how tired you are all day tomorrow.” He said already drifting off to sleep.

            I just chuckled at him and snuggled up closer to him. It wasn’t long before I finally fell asleep.

            The next time I woke up it was after 9 and Chad was no longer in bed. I could smell the fragrance of food coming from the kitchen and started getting out of bed. But before I could even get to my feet Chad’s voice startled me. “Nope sweatheart, get your butt back in bed.”

            I turned around to see Chad carrying a tray of food. “You know, you really do know how to get a girls heart to skip a beat.” I said slightly blushing.

            “No Mandy, I only know how to get your heart to skip a beat.” He said sweetly. As he sat the tray on my lap and kissed me on the forehead.

            “So, what are we doing today?” I asked

            “Hmmm…..I don’t know, what do you want to do?”

            “Well, I was thinking that maybe we could go look at houses?”

            “What makes you think we need a house?” Chad asked with a smile on his face.

            “Well, seeing as you r house only has one bedroom, and we have a little one on the way that’s going to require we have at least two bedrooms. We might want to start looking now before the little one gets here.” I said.

            “I know, I know I’m just teasing you. I talked to a realtor the other day, I’ll just gibe him a quick call and see what he’s found so far.” He said

            Two hours later we were on the road behind the realtor to look at the first house.

            We pulled into the driveway of a double wide and already my instincts were telling me no. I looked over to Chad and hew as clearly thinking the same thing. It wasn’t that the house wasn’t cute, because It really was. It had grey siding and the lawn was landscaped. I’m sure in the summertime the lawn would be absolutely pristine. But it just wasn’t what I was looking for.

            We followed Donavan aka the realtor into the trailer. It was nice on the inside as well very clean and the colors were even nice. But still not what I was looking for.

            “So, what do you think?” Donavan asked.

            “Umm, well It’s nice but not what were looking for.” Chad responded

              “Yea, I agree. I just don’t want to live in a house where a sudden gust of wind could blow it over.” I said

            With a little more talking and explaining to Donavan that we really wanted a house not a trailer we were off to the next house.

            Three hours later and some major aches and pains in my back and feet and Chad was trying to talk me into looking at just one more house.

            “C’mon babe, just one more house.” Chad was begging me.

            “Chad, my feet and back are killing me. Can’t we just go home and I don’t know take a nap. I am carrying extra weight around here.” I said I was becoming irritated.

            “C’mon babe, just one more and I promise we will be done.” He said with puppy dog eye’s

            “Fine one more and that’s it, then we go home and I get to sleep as long as I want.” I gave in.

            When we pulled up at the last house I was at a lost for words. It was gorgeous. It had a white picket fence around the entire yard and it was a little two story red brick house. I would still have to see what the inside looked like but my instincts were telling me that this was definitely the one.

            As we made our way inside I was completely floored at how gorgeous the house was. There were dark cherry wood floors and the walls were painted a light grey color. I made my way to the kitchen and new at that moment that this was going to be my new home. The kitchen was a light yellow and hand dark cherry wood cabinets that matched the floor in the living room. The counter tops were a dark granite and all the appliances were stainless steel. It was my dream kitchen right there in front of me.

            “Chad.” I called for him to follow me into the kitchen.

            “Yeah?” he said walking in the doorway.

            “This is the one, this is the house I want to call home!” I shrieked with enjoyment.

Remember guys to vote and comment!!! Keep reading!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

10.9K 244 10
Being your job as a Photographer makes you become special of creativity and imagination beneath the camera or even extraordinary ways to capture the...
293K 12.7K 65
(Hey all. I've merged them together, sorry for any inconvenience.) Grace Griffin Roman Parker They are nothing alike. To Need Her: Grace is a sociali...
58.1K 2K 33
She was a giver. Always poured too much of love. Never realizing watering a rock doesn't make it soft. Emma is your regular teenage-not! She's keepin...
323K 8.7K 31
Isabel Scott and Aiden William. Rival families. Fell in love kids. She denied her love for him. He left broken. Every person wants to make a revenge...