Me Like Yuh I G-Dragon Fanfic

By damon_misaki92

ranks: 1# Medical students Becoming a Cardio thoracic surgeon, is my biggest dream. Marrying my boyfriend of... More

Who You?
Spaghetti, Messages, and Him
Kwon Jiyoung
Little Do You Know
Holding on and letting go
Haru Haru
Darling
Thinking Out Loud
Big Bang
Drunken Habits
Way to LA
That XXX
Am I Wrong
I See Fire
Might Just Die
Crystal Snow
Growing Pains
Jaywalking
Sometimes
Crooked
Middle Fingers Up
Good Boy
This Is Love
Hold me tight
Forever with you

Destination...Seoul

964 19 95
By damon_misaki92

*Anna's POV*

I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. My boyfriend Marco, whom I've been dating for the last 7yrs. Is in our bed, with two girls.

"Not one, but two fucking girls!?" I shout at him. "Babe, look..I can explain." He says, but I cut him off and say:"Shut the fuck up.

You can have this stupid appartement. And those sluts, I'm getting out of here. You selfish, arrogant, cheating, fucking bastard."

He looks shocked at me, and one of the bitches. Glares at me and says"You didn't satisfy him enough, that's why he had to cheat on you ugly bitch."

I scoff and say:"Wrong job, idiot. You ain't a counselor... just a cheap whore." While I'm shoving my clothes in my bags. Then my shoes and other stuff.

"You're not leaving this place. Stop packing your shit, and calm down." Marco says, while blocking the door. Standing there in his boxers, and that gorgeous face of his. "I fucking hate you, for ruining me." I say and feel tears roll down my cheeks.

Next thing I know , Marco is kissing me. I shove him away, and say: "Don't.. just, don't." Then I open the front door, while grabbing all my stuff. I leave the place, I called my home for 7years. While leaving the guy .. and love of my life behind.

Two days later...

"Goodbye, have a safe stay in Seoul." The stewardess says to me, while I'm leaving the airplane. I smile and say:" Bye." I walk out of the airplane, breathing in the scent of my country.

After 8 years, I have finally returned. I never intended, to come back. After my Parents got divorced, me and my brother got us a ticket. Left this country, and went straight to NY.

My brother is now in Sydney, Australia. Teaching Art at Sydney's university. That Pabo, is really enjoying life to the fullest. He's happily engaged, to the love of his life. Normally they will get married this year.

I enter a cab, and tell him to bring me to a hotel. One that is not too expensive, seeing as I'm just a nurse. Still studying hard, to achieve my dream.

I put my earphones in, and click on my 'Vip' playlist. Big bang's songs start playing, my favorite song. 'Haru Haru', the song that made a fan for life. I have never been to any of their Concerts. But it's certainly on my bucket list.

I close my eyes, and lean my head against the window. Listening to the smooth voice, of Jiyoung. I don't even realize that we arrive at a hotel. Until the driver pats me on my leg.

"We've arrived at a hotel. It's not too cheap, nor expensive. I hope you will like it." He says while smiling. I pay him, and say:" Thanks again. Bye." Then I bow, grab my bags and enter the hotel.

Two days later...

"I just finished taking a shower, you Pabo. Stop calling me every minute. I'm fine, don't worry about me. Go to your fiancée, no need to occupy yourself with me." I say to my brother, Youngjae.

I hear him sighing, and saying:"Just don't get into trouble. Stay away from our parents, both of them. If you meet them by accident, just say hi and walk away. They don't deserve even a Hi from us."

I chuckle and say:"Youngjae pabo, you're such a drama queen. But, I will do as you told me to. Now go, and greet Lisa from me. I miss that crazy bitch."

Youngjae laughs, and says:"Crazy bitch. Hahaha. Alright, bye Maknae."  I smile and end the call, then I grab my bag. I stare at myelfs in the mirror. I totally love my CL- inspired hair colour.

grey-ish, black. This colour suits me so well, I grin and finish doing my make up. Just some light eyeliner, eye kohl, and some nude lipstick. I shove it all in my bag, and put my leather jacket on.

Then I leave my appartment, which is near Seoul Station. I take my phone, out of my backpocket. And look at the last message, I received. Seoul Station Line No.4 >> Hyehwa Station Exit. 3. Alright, I have to take the subway. 

I put my earphones on, and start walking towards the subway. While G-Dragon's - Act I Bullshit is playing loud. This song, has such a sick beat. So my type of music, but the guy is just Yum. 

I grin, and enter the subway, so I need to get out at Hyehwa station. Exit 4? I check again, and see exit 3 written. Pabo. I might end up, at the other end o fthe city. 

Several hours later, I've arrived at Seoul National University Hospital. I've already spoken to my professor. Mrs.Park will be my attendant, she will teach me the ways in this hospital. 

I've been working for almost 4 hours now. "Anna ssi, you can take a break now. Together with your fellow students." Mrs.Park says while smiling. I nod and as she leaves, I sigh and sit down on a chair. 

"Tired already, America?" I hear Kim Do Hyeon say. My fellow student, who's from Busan. Also my childhood friend, whom I went to middle school and highschool with. 

I look at him, and say:"My back hurts that's all. For the rest, I'm peachy." "Peachy? Isn't that a fruit?" He asks me. I try not to laugh, but don't succeed. 

"Peach is a fruit. But peachy, kind of means. You're chill." I say and chuckle. He rolls his eyes and says:"Chiqro, If I start using some korean words. You won't understand a shit." 

"Ooooh. Is Hyeonie~ embarassed?" I say while shoving him. He chuckles, and says:"Pabo ya." I get up and say:"Let's get some drinks tonight. My treat, Hyeonie." Hyeonie, grins and says:

"Alright! But first, let's get some food, from the cafeteria. I'll show you the way." I walk in front of him, he opens a door and says:"After you, America." I chuckle and hit him playfully on his head. 

Later that same day... 10pm

"Well done, on your first day here Anna ssi. I'm very proud to call myself your teacher. Keep up the great work, and don't let Do Hyeon distract you." Mrs.Park says. I nod, and say:"He's my friend, It was actually my fault. I might have irritated him while, we took a break earlier today." 

Mrs.Park smiles and says:"Alright. See you tomorrow." I smile and feel someone wrap an arm, around my shoulders. "Already defending me America? I didn't know, we were in that kind of relationship." Hyeonie says.

I roll my eyes, and shove his arm away. "Chiqro, let's go eat. I'm starving, and on the verge of fainting." I say while walking towards the changing rooms. Hyeonie following behind me, while nagging like a little brat.

I change quickly back into my clothes, and hear someone whistle. "Never expected, the nerdy student Lim Anna. To have a sleeve tattoo." Austin Park, a born and raised LA guy. Who also came back to good ol' Seoul.

"That's not even a lill bit you know about me." I say, while putting my leather combat boots on. "Just messing with you, Babe."  He says and leans against the wall. 

I roll my eyes, and Hyeonie says:"Get lost, Austin. Your face makes me want to throw up. Irritating piece of shit." I stiffle a laugh, and see Austin glaring at Hyeonie.

"Fucking man, and your shitty hormones. I should throw a bucket full of ice cubes, in your pants. While you guys are sleeping, that will cool your ball a bit down." Yoo Mi Na, my female fellow student.

Who's dream is to become a Neurosurgeon. She's got some spunk, and the guys always shut up when she speaks. That's exactly, what the guys do right now. They try to avoid her, by looking everywhere else, except at her.

I chuckle, and Mi Na starts changing her clothes. She winks at me, and says:"That's how you need to talk to shitty men." I grin, and say:"Only you, can talk like that." 

Mi Na shrugs, and after a bit. We've all changed back into our casual clothes. "Well, who's up for some drinks?" Austin asks, while we're all walking towards the subway. 

"I'm in, I need to relax. After running errands for Dr.Kim the whole damn day." Mi Na says slightly annoyed. I shove her, and say:"You like him though." She smirks and says:"He's so damn hot. What do you expect." 

I chuckle and Hyeonie says:"Let's go to a nearby bar." "Hell no. We're going to a Club, you guys can drop your stuff in my car. It's parked near Seoul Station." Austin says while walking in front of us.

I nod, and say:"Alright, good idea. I'm in, what about you Hyeonie?" I ask him, while looking at him. He wraps his arm around me, and says:"Anything for my gurl." 

*Hyeonie/ Above*

I shake my head, and we enter the subway. After a bit, we've dropped our stuff in Austin's trunk. Then we enter the club, I go with my hand through my hair. 

Mi Na is chatting with someone on her phone. She's all smiley face. Hmm.. who might that be? "Bottoms up, Babe." Austin says, while handing me a Tequilla shot. I take it from him, and drink it at once.

"It's been awhile, since I went to a nightclub. With my studies, and everything." I say, and sigh. Hyeonie pats me on my head, and says:" Don't get all depressive on us, America. We're here to chill, and have some fun."

I nod, and say:" Sorry, let's burn this damn dance floor." I drink one more shot, and get up. While grabbing Mi Na's hand. She follows me, and we start dancing to the beat.

Several shots, drinks and dances later...

"I know the way to my hotel. Don't worry about me." I say to Mi Na, who's leaning against Austin. She shoves him away, and says annoyed:" Are you crazy? We're all going to stay at Hyeon's place. End of discussion."

Hyeonie puts his hands in the air, and says:" We gotta follow, the leader." Austin walks towards Hyeonie, and leans against him. "I'm exhausted." He murmurs, and Mi Na yawns.

"Hyeonie, take them to your place. I have to eat some ramyun, I will be at your place in a bit. OK?" I say while looking at him. He noddes, and says:" Bring me some ice tea, alright?" I nod, and walk away, towards the convenience store.

I enter it, and grab some cup noodles. Chicken flavoured with extra onion. My favorite one, I pour some water in it. Then I put it inside the microwave, something I really missed in New York.

Seoul's night shops, all have microwaves. I Take my hot noodles out of the microwave, and walk towards the seats near the window. I always came and sat here, when I was in highschool.

After school, I would come and eat it with Hyeonie. I see that there is already someone, sitting there. Well, there is still two seats left. I take the last one, leaving a seat between me and the guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I say politely, and open the lid of my cup noodle. "Annyeonghaseyo." I hear the guy beside me say. I look at him and see, that he's wearing a mouthcap and glasses. 

He must be hiding from someone, I chuckle and start eating. It's quiet, and I'm still a bit buzzed. BUt that's normal, after all the shots Austin kept giving me. That pabo, he's going to get a serious hangover tomorrow.

"Excuse me? Can you give me some tissues please?" I hear someone say. I look up surprised, and see the guy beside me. Looking at me, he smiles with his eyes. I can't see the rest of his face, but I'm sure he's smiling.

"Oh. Yeah, off course." I say, and hand him some tissues. He takes them from me, and I see that he has a tattoo on his wise finger. 'Peaceminusone'. From where do I know that brand?

"Gamsamhida." He says, and stares out of the convenience store's window. I try to remember from where I know that name? Peaceminusone...GDRAGON!?! OMG! I start coughing loudly, choking on my noodles. 

I feel someone pat me softly on my back. "Here, have some water." The guy says, while handing me a bottle of water. I drink a mouthfull, and keep staring at his hand. Then I look back up, and see that he's not wearing his sunglasses anymore.

"Thank you...and sorry for..uhm..being such an idiot." I say while feeling my cheeks burning. Typically me, I always embaress myself. Pabo!

"No, problem. And don't call yourself a pabo. Everyone chokes on his food sometimes. It happens to all of us." He says, and his eyes are smiling again.

I sigh and keep staring at his eyes, he has those eyes. You can keep staring at, and never get enough of. "Oh. Where are my manners. Anna's my name. Nice to meet you." 

I say while holding my hand out to him. He shakes my hand, and says:"Jin. Nice to meet you, Anna." Oh god, even his voice is hot. I need to calm down, before he sees that I've totaly been checking him out.

"You've been checking me out, am I right?" Jin says, and chuckles. My cheeks are burning again, and I just stare at my noodles. "Chicken with extra onions? That's also my favorite Ramyun." 

Jin says while looking at me. I look at him, and we start having some small talk. Which leads to both of us, buying each a second cup of ramyun.

+ ~ +

                           I hope you all enjoyed this 1st chapter. I know it's kinda long,                               but I just couldn't let it end with a boring ending. ke ke ke.

Let me know, what you think of Hyeonie, Mi Na, Austin? 

Our Heroine, Anna? And the mystery guy..Jin?

Thanks for reading, Queens/Kings~ 

ps: Gdragon's Album... Act III Motte is simply... FIRE! Where my ARMY at? 

Imma leave it at this. See ya in the next chapter.

Peace the F Out.

+ ~ +

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 560 24
This is a story of Two Best Friends, Yang Jungwon and Kang Jia wherein they need to get married to each other for the sake of their family's happines...
7.6K 227 34
"choi taeyang. my friends call me Theo. " "that's the boy. " you are just a normal average teen with a normal average life. a normal teen who hates...
1.9K 336 35
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘢..." Another tear fell from his eyes, rolling down the constellations on his freckle-dusted cheeks...
6K 578 28
"I really didn't expect you to be this type of a doctor. I'm really disappointed" I said looking straight into his eyes. Even saying that I could hea...