The Black Cat and The Wolf (C...

By SpaceKidAesthetic

Adrien/Chat Noir X Male!Reader (Y/N) (L/N) *Don't let me write descriptions. I honestly can't* Bring tissues... More

SNEAK PEAK
Chapter Two ✓
Chapter Three ✓
Chapter Four ✓
Chapter Five ✓
Chapter Six ✓
Chapter Seven ✓
Chapter Eight ✓
Chapter Nine ✓
Chapter Ten ✓
Chapter Eleven ✓
Chapter Twelve ✓
Chapter Thirteen ✔
Chapter Fourteen ✓
Chapter Fifteen ✓
Chapter Sixteen* ✓ *Edited and More Added*
Chapter Seventeen ✓
Chapter Eighteen ✓
One Shot: Hanahaki Disease
GUESS WHAT

Chapter One ✓

14.2K 411 470
By SpaceKidAesthetic

Beaten. Broken. Used. Abused. Walked over. Left behind. Forgotten. Hated. Torn. Hurt. What's the point of trusting people if that's all that happens to you? All they ever do is forget and leave you behind. You didn't need friends anyway.

Starting at a new school made it easier to avoid people, you didn't know anyone and they didn't know you so, all you had to do was walk away and hope they don't follow or annoy you. You could care less for other people. Being used to getting hurt does that to people. You were used to the pain but could care less about it. Even hurting other people by accident wasn't much of a big deal anymore.

Standing in front of the class, your hands were hidden deep within your hoodie pockets, staring blankly at the ground. The teacher went off about you since you gave her the permission, not wanting to speak. She was showing you off. Just like everyone else.

She seated you beside a boy named Adrien Agreste (the last name rung a few unknown bells, but you decided it wasn't worth figuring it out) and resumed class as you sat down on the edge of the seat, trying to stay as far from the boy as possible. He tried to talk to you a few times but gave up when you ignored him and went back to listening to the teacher.

The class droned on for a while but once the bell rang, you were the first out of the class and heading home. Your steps were only stopped short as a piece of debris barely grazed your cheek, splitting the skin. You were barely able to move out of the way when another practically smacked you in the chest, although you were pushed out of the way and it hit someone else in the chest.

You ran back to help them up and drag them to cover, practically sighing when you saw it was Adrien. He sat where you put him and rubbed his chest, smiling at you with slight embarrassment. You shook your head, rubbing your forehead.

"Don't do that, I can handle myself," you said, turning to run.

Adrien stood and held your arm, stopping you, his smile now gone. "You would've gotten really hurt, and the Akuma could've gotten to you," he replied sternly. "I'm just trying to make sure you're also safe."

You ripped your arm from his hand. "Well, then stay away from me."

Not waiting for a response, you ran off to another hiding spot, making sure he didn't follow you.

"You didn't have to be so rude."

The small voice from the little Kwami caught your attention. The silver-looking tiny animal crossed their arms and glared at you, pouting a bit.

"And?" You replied, pulling at the choker around your neck, which was (right now) a plain black with a wolf pendant hanging from it. "We don't have time to dwell on it, so if you have anything else to say about it, say it later because we gotta go."

The Kwami nodded. "Alright then, and, at least talk to the other heroes. Please?"

You rolled your eyes. "Fine. Foxxie, start the hunt!"

The wolf was sucked into the pendant, instantly changing the colors to a bright silver necklace (piece thingy, I forgot the name) and the pendant glowed, the trequetra lighting up five different segments, the circle split in half. Your suit was spandex (luckily not showing or outlining your dick so there wasn't a bulge (I mean unless you got hard) but that was bound to never happen), ended just along your collarbones in a V shape. The boots added an inch to your height (considering how fucking short you were compared to the average male), the gloves you wore pointed sharply at the fingertips. The silver mask covered around your eyes, and speaking of your eyes, they filled in with a teal color, not daring to leave any space white. Your black hair was streaked with silver and white, leaving it unrecognizable and pretty shaggy and fluffy, but that was beside the point. Luckily, your hair covered your human ears so when the wolf ones appeared on your head (also very soft and fluffy), it didn't look weird. Almost lastly, was the big, silver, fluffy, large tail hanging to your mid-calf.

Now, lastly, holsters strapped to your thighs sat there and in your hands, the twin silver guns. They didn't kill anyone, just mostly stunned them. They weren't meant for killing. Unless shot at an actual small animal. Then yeah.

Jumping up onto a building, you followed where the Akuma was, diving to the side (and onto another person) as some type of weapon was shot at you, barely grazing your arm, already splitting the suit. You and the person you flew into rolled across a rooftop for a bit before dropping off and landing on the concrete. At least, you hit the concrete, the other person landed on top of you in an... awkward position. They -he- (you recognized the black cat superhero) straddled your waist, elbows on each side of your head, nose barely brushing yours. His green eyes stared into your teal ones for a few seconds in shock before a smirk etched its way on his lips.

"I see you're already falling for me, mon loup," he purred.

"Aaaaand, sexy moment with a cute cat has ended," you commented, pushing his face away with your hand, standing up and brushing your backside off.

The girl swung down to both of you, grabbing both of your necks and shoving you into an alley, while also watching as the victim ran off. You rubbed the back of your neck, pouting at her.

"Alright, who are you?" She demanded.

Holding up your hands in surrender, you leaned against the wall, raising your leg so your foot rested against the wall. "The name's Lupus. I was a hero in the United States, moved here not too long ago. Sure I'll have a great time working with you guys unless you don't want me; then I can work on my own."

She narrowed her eyes, then sighed. "I'm Ladybug, this is Chat Noir."

"Nice to meet ya." You grabbed your right gun and pointed it towards the opening of the alley, shooting the villain, who just decided to find you all, stunning them and ceasing all their movement. "Don't worry, they aren't dead," you told the two heroes.

They stared at you with wide eyes and were silent for a bit before Chat broke it. "Okay, we gotta keep him."

Ladybug shook her head and went over, grabbing the item, staring at the stunned person. "You sure they aren't dead?"

"Pretty sure these can't kill anything or anyone unless I'm really really trying. Which means I would have to shoot them in the heart over five times and even then it's debatable. The bullets aren't even bullets and all they do is send a slight shock through the body large enough to stun them." You shrugged and pushed yourself off the wall, striding towards Ladybug, who continued to crush the item. "They'll be fine."

"Miraculous Ladybug!!" The girl shouted, throwing her yo-yo in the air.

You watched as everything was fixed and stretched your arms, arching your back. "Well, since that's done, imma go-"

Ladybug grabbed the back of your suit, pulling you back as you tried to walk off. "Nu uh. You're gonna stay and we're going to get to know you since we have some time left."

"Well, fuck," you commented, crossing your arms.

"Language," Chat growled.

You mocked him, causing Ladybug to giggle. She pointed to the roof and with a silent agreement, you all made your way back up and just sat on the roof. It was a small triangle, Chat was more reluctant to sitting further away from you, not exactly fond of you.

"Is the kitty scared of me?" You said, pretty sarcastically.

Before he could reply, Ladybug slapped a hand over his mouth and replied, "Well, you are predator and prey so, I wouldn't be surprised."

Scoffing you leaned back on your hands. "Didn't seem that way when he was straddling me."

Okay, that pissed off Chat and probably made Ladybug close to pissing herself from laughing so hard. "Well aren't you just a comedian," Chat sneered.

"At least one of us is actually funny," you replied.

Ladybug had fallen on her side by now, holding her sides as she laughed. "Chat, you just got burned and it was bad."

With a smirk, you added, "Need some ice?"

Now Chat got up and left, shouting he would see Ladybug when they were gonna patrol, flipping you off as he left. You returned the gesture and turned back to Ladybug, who was just getting over her laughing fit.

"So, I'm a sarcastic asshole who finds humor in other people's pain, I'm competitive so don't be surprised if I fight you two over the last hit unless everything is planned and we all know what we're doing and supposed to do." You shrugged. "I'm also not good with teamwork at all so if you find me trying to work on my own, it's because I've been doing it myself for about two years."

Ladybug nodded and stood up as her earrings beeped. "I'll keep that in mind but, try not to get on Chat's nerves a lot, please?"

Shrugging again, you bid your goodbye's as she had to leave, close to detransforming. You still had a while to go, so you decided it would be nice to run around and learn where everything was. You weren't exactly familiar with everything from living there for only a day.

~~~

You landed on your balcony, going inside before detransforming, holding the small Kwami, who was exhausted and ready for sleep and food. Setting them down on the nightstand where you had made a small bed for them, rummaging through your drawer for some chocolate. Foxxie grabbed the small square and scarfed it down quickly, exhaling loudly when they were done.

"Ladybug seems nice," they commented after a second of silence.

You hummed a response and stared at your clock. The bright red numbers flashed 5:38 and slightly lit up your bed a soft red. Dinner should be ready soon, but you were nowhere near ready to go downstairs. You didn't feel like dealing with your parents or siblings at all. You'd rather eat alone in your room and sleep. You moved your gaze to the floor.

In all honesty, you had no motivation to even move from where you sat on the bed. You were hunched over, staring at the floor, elbows on your knees, hair shadowing your face. You didn't even know why you felt- wait, never mind, you did, just... couldn't really place it. It was the same reason every time. Your family. They were unsupportive and hated you for no reason. At least you had Foxxie. They were all you needed, you didn't need or want anyone else in your life.

You sat there in silence for over half an hour until Foxxie snapped you out of the daze you were in.

"Go get food," they said quietly, nudging your arm.

Sighing, you stood and stalked downstairs, dreading what might happen, even though you were prepared for it all.

What surprised you was that no one was in the kitchen, food was set out for you on a plate and it was actually cooked recently and good, with a sticky note beside it.

'Good evening Y/n. We left you some food to eat, your brothers, your father and I went out to go eat so you'll be alone until about eight or nine. We're also going out to an arcade so don't wait around for us. - Mother'

Oh. Well. There was the good part of not dealing with them... but you were left again.

Taking the plate, you were glad to see it was still warm and you made your way back up to your room, locking yourself in.

"Are they home?" Foxxie questioned, flying over to sit on your shoulder.

You said nothing a started eating small bites, barely finishing half of it and calling it done. You placed it on your desk and strode to the bathroom, leaving Foxxie to stay in the room as you ran a bath, debating on whether or not you should drown yourself or wait for later.

Watching the water rise and fill the tub, you dropped a black bath bomb in it and decided to wait on the drowning. Who knows? You just met Ladybug and Chat and you'd love to see how that will end.

Edit: Yo, all y'all saying 'same' or 'me', or something along those lines around the depressing shit is starting to scare me. Are y'all okay? Do you need me to call authorities? Should I do something?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 1.7K 17
you are the new model for gabriel agreste. this means you see a lot of adrien, and cat noir. there is photoshoots with him, prom, and even battling h...
189K 4.6K 68
COMPLETED Female pronouns, but change them if you wish. Also I am biologically female, have straight greasy hair, so it doesn't keep curls or braids...
25.6K 1K 27
𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘻-𝘈𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰...
33.9K 511 31
Fics from my favorite ship! Master list was created by @ASingleRainDrop