Homewrecker (BOOK 1)

By subversivej

the story of a middle-aged married businessman who meets a young girl, whom turns his life around or, in whic... More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
one-shot contest?!?
one-shot rules/prizes, etc!
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
special thanks + announcements
book 2!

25

87.1K 2.2K 3.7K
By subversivej

like the banner ? i think it's kinda like captivating and meticulous but only bc i made it -jay (jk) but if you guys want to make a banner or cover feel free to! we'd love to see your guys' work :)

Santiago

I opened the door quietly, but stopped in my tracks when I saw Alessandra asleep on the couch, tears staining her cheeks.

I hated making Alessandra cry.

I closed the door behind me and raked a hand through my hair. I wasn't drunk. Actually, I wasn't anywhere near drunk. But I'd drank enough to forget a little bit of what I said, so I really wasn't aware why she was crying.

I tip-toed through the kitchen, placing my phone and keys on the counter as silently as possible.

"Busy night?"

I looked over my shoulder and saw Adora on the couch, propped up on an elbow. She wiped her eyes with one hand, letting out a yawn.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Don't act so happy to see me," she sarcastically muttered, "and your wife called me. Crying, actually."

"Why was she crying?" I asked, furrowed brows.

"You're brushing her off. You should probably stop doing that," she said, standing up to walk towards me. I watched as she did so and shook my head when she got to me.

"Are you trying to tell me how to treat my wife?"

"No," she drawled out, "but Alessandra and I are a bit... closer now."

"No you're not," I deadpanned, rolling my eyes as I opened the fridge door. Maybe Adora was a bit naive.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked.

"Alessandra's not the type to get close," I whispered, "she's trying to get into your head."

"Or she could just be a nice person?" She said, "you know, not everyone's spiteful."

"I think you put a little bit too much trust in people."

She shrugged. "Partially true, but I know that Alessandra wasn't just trying to get into my head earlier. She was crying, Santiago, and it was because of you."

"You know, that's awful."

She furrowed her brows together. "You know, you're so heartless, it's inexplicable."

"Not heartless," I nonchalantly added, "if I was heartless, I wouldn't be so nice to you."

She let out a laugh, making me slap a hand over her mouth.

"Wake the dead, why don't you?" I snapped, pulling my hand away from her.

"You wreak of beer, and your wife must be a heavy sleeper, considering how you've been yelling."

She shot me a smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Who were you drinking with?" She asked, resting her chin in her palms, "your hot friend?"

A smile tugged at my lips. "Asad? In fact, yes, and he thinks you're something else, also. Want me to hook you two up, since you're obviously into older men?" I spat, and her smile faded.

"I'll pass, King Train. And you're playing with fire, your wife is doing a bit of tossing and turning over there."

She smiled and grabbed her bag, wrapping a hand around my bicep. "I'll see you at work tomorrow."

And with that, she walked out of my house.

~*~

Santiago

My blood was boiling.

Alessandra was leaving again.

I'd tuned out her usual spill. She'd be back in a few hours, she was going to run an errand or go to Pilates.

I simply didn't care, just because her lies weren't cutting it anymore. She didn't have me convinced.

Adora knew something was bothering me, so she cautiously shot me a few glances.

"Bye, everyone!" Alessandra yelled as she closed the door behind her, blowing the boys kisses.

I flexed my jaw and stood up, grabbing my keys and jacket. I walked towards the door and stood at the window until she got out of the driveway. I looked over my shoulder at Adora. "I'll be back."

I opened the door and sprinted to my car. I couldn't let her get too far ahead of me.

I sped out of my driveway and onto the road, and never slowed down. I could see her a few cars ahead of me so I stayed where I was, trying my hardest to stay under the radar.

I watched her turn into a motel parking lot, and I just knitted my brows together with a smile. I caught her as red handed as she could be, and there was no way to hide it now.

I cautiously drove into the parking lot and parked far away from her car, tapping my fingers against the steering wheel as I watched her walk to the door directly across from her.

She didn't even look behind her one last time before closing the door behind her. I decided to wait a few minutes to go inside, just simply because I knew it took a few minutes to get into sex.

I finally opened my door because I was getting impatient and ready to get to the bottom of what was going on. I slid my sunglasses down on my face so it was less obvious as to who I was, and walked across the parking lot.

Why cheat here if she's going to cheat?

Motel locks were definitely not the best, I knew from experience.

I closed my eyes and inhaled. I was about to find the woman I'd been with for nearly twenty years with someone else.

Not that it stung as much as it should have, but it did sting a little bit.

I gave the door a slight push and it opened slightly, so I twisted the doorknob. Motels weren't reliable, as I knew.

The door flew open, and I felt the most of a stab that I'd ever felt when I saw my wife in bed getting love bites by the second with my own brother.

I folded my arms over my chest as I leaned against the threshold. I furrowed my brows together as I waited for them to notice me standing at the door, watching them. Figuring them out.

"You know," I began, as calmly as I could. I watched Alessandra squeal and pull the sheets up over her. "Funny thing is, I knew this was going on, just not with you, Mateo."

Mateo looked over his shoulder at me, eyes round, lips parted. "San, I-I- we can explain-"

"No need for that. You can drop by and pick up your belongings later, Sandra," I said, shooting them both a big smile, "I'll leave you two to do whatever you need to do, now."

I then closed the door behind me with a wide smile, sliding my sunglasses back down over my eyes.

~*~

Santiago

I stormed inside my house, letting out an angry puff of breath. My anger had definitely consumed me. The whole drive home consisted of me trying to control it and not let it get the best of me while driving.

But now, it definitely had the best of me.

Does she actually understand how stupid of a move that was? She knows the media will find out and be on her ass for months. She kn-

I was pulled out of my angry thoughts as soon as I saw Adora asleep on the couch with the boys.

My eyebrows softened up. I tried my hardest to not wake them and get upstairs quietly, and as soon as I got upstairs, I closed the door behind me.

I felt like I needed to yell and take out my anger on something. Anything would do. I began pacing, raking my hands through my hair.

How was I so blind?

How was it not the most obvious thing?

I angrily swept my arm across the table that held family pictures, and they all fell to the floor. I groaned and leaned down to pick them up, flexing my jaw as Alessandra's image clouded my mind.

What did I do to deserve such an awful thing?

I heard something hit the ground and I turned around, seeing Adora standing at the door. I saw a bat at her feet and I couldn't help but to roll my eyes. "Why do you have a bat?"

"I thought you were a burglar, or something. Your house is most definitely a target."

I brushed off the comment.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked, eyebrows furrowed together.

"I'm fine," I snapped, walking into the bathroom, "get out, Adora."

"Not until you tell me what's got your panties in a w-"

"I found Alessandra and Mateo." My voice was a low hum. I was so angry that I didn't need to raise my voice.

I braced my palms on the counter and when she didn't say anything after a few seconds, I looked over at her.

Her bottom lip was in between her teeth, her eyes full of what looked like sympathy. Something I wasn't used to.

"I-I don't know what to say," she said, and I lifted my eyebrows and nodded.

"Then don't say anything."

"I'm here to talk," she said, obviously brushing off my spiteful comment, "if you're into th-"

"I don't need to talk, Adora," I said, "you're eighteen. You don't understand this."

"You're right, I don't, but I'm still a-"

I followed my instincts and pulled her into me, pressing my lips against hers.

I needed to make a mistake.

The way her lips moved was like no other. It wasn't sloppy, it wasn't innocent, and I didn't need anything of the sort right now.

I pulled away and looked down at her.

"I'm definitely here for that," she whispered, and I felt her hand slide up my forearm.

"I'm making a mistake," I chuckled out, avoiding her gaze.

"Hey," she said, nodding, "it's okay. Mistakes are good every once in a while."

Her lips lightly brushed against my neck, moving up to my jawline slowly. I took no time in spinning her around, and she braced her hands on the counter in front of us.

I dragged my lips up her neck and she cocked her head over to the side, biting down on her bottom lip. I couldn't help myself as I slid my hand up her tiny waist and up to her neck, barely grasping it.

I heard her whisper a papi, and I just smiled against her skin. It sounded so nice when she said it.

She fumbled with the button on her jeans and I shoved her hand away, unbuttoning them myself. I pushed them down her legs, my hands traveling down her thighs and back up them.

I pushed her panties down and ripped open a drawer, fumbling around for a condom. I smiled as soon as I found one and pushed my jeans and underwear down, sliding the condom on.

I pushed her down on the counter and pushed my way inside her, bringing my lips up to her ear as she let out a loud moan.

I took no time in grasping her hips, pounding into her.

I knew I was making a mistake but I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't stop.

"D-don't stop!" She squealed, biting down on her bottom lip.

I began to move faster.

No strings attached.

I nibbled on her ear. "That feels good, yeah?"

"G-God, yes," she stumbled out, "f-faster."

So I went faster. There was no way to speed up as of now, no way to stop myself either.

"What's my name?" I whispered, smirking against her earlobe.

It felt so good to be inside her again.

"S-Santiago," she breathed out, slamming a hand down on the counter.

"Wrong," I whispered, "try again."

"Oh," she moaned, "papí. Ay, papí."

I breathed against her neck. "That's right."

I was driving into her at a speed even Alessandra hadn't experienced.

Alessandra.

The thought of her made me angry. It made me want to take all of my anger out on Adora, and that's exactly what I was doing.

I felt a release biting at me but I wouldn't allow it. Not until she fell apart in my arms.

I watched Adora throw her head back, her lips parted as she tried her hardest to catch a breath. She darted her hand out towards the counter to try and steady herself, but she fell against it anyways.

I allowed my release to finally consume me.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing and trying our hardest to catch our breath, we were finally separated. I felt her eyes on me from across the bathroom as I threw my condom away.

We finally made eye contact and I watched her eyes dart over to anything but me.

"I-I guess I should go," she stuttered, nodding. "I'll be over tomorrow."

And I watched as she exited my bedroom, along with the last little bit of my sense of morality.

~*~

thought we'd bless u w some pics of zaddy + mami

random, but how do y'all feel about ed sheeran and sam smith as singers?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 55 25
When a father of only 1 has to hire a babysitter for no reason besides to please his wife, will the plan backfire? Will the babysitter end up meaning...
Sugar Mommy By NotJJY

General Fiction

27.4K 2.3K 12
a BenLien story. . This time they're not 'super people' with power as big as they usually are. Lien is just in the beginning of her shining career wh...
7.7K 136 22
Life seemed crystal clear to Jasmine Kim. Having an education, getting good grades, meeting her ideal man, and falling in love. Now onto the next ste...
177K 6.5K 25
When a 30yr old woman falls into the arms of a much younger lover what is destined to happen?