The Geek and The Girl ➸ Baekh...

By sangsterswag

"I'm the geek, and you're the girl. It could never work." Byun Baekhyun; the schools geek. Y/L/N Y/N; the sc... More

||Prolouge||
||One||
||Two||
||Three||
||Four||
||Five||
||Six||
||Seven||
||Eight||
||Nine||
||Ten||
||Eleven||
||Twelve||
||Thirteen||
||Fourteen||
||Fifteen||
||Sixteen||
||Seventeen||
||Eighteen||
||Nineteen||
||Twenty||
||Twenty One||
||Twenty Two||
||Twenty Four||
||Twenty Five||
100k
Continuing?

||Twenty Three||

7.4K 201 432
By sangsterswag

*all I'm gonna say here is WINK WONK WINK WONK WINK WONK MATURE CONTENT AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER- U R WARNED*

^ *hyperventilates* ^

|Y/N Y/L/N|

It was finally December 24th, Christmas Eve.

My parents decided to host a party, and invited all of my friends' families.

The house was busy as all the parents were chatting, while the teens were all goofing off in the basement.

"Frick I suck at just dance." I whined, flinging my limbs around to match the illuminated figure on my tv screen. "-and I'm also against you hobi so I'm no match."

The ray of sunshine laughed while moving effortlessly and perfectly to the song.

"Kai you should verse Hoseok next." Sehun said.

"Oooo yes!" Jimin added in.

I pressed the pause button and bent down placing my hands on my knees, panting, while letting my hair fall over my face. "This is too much physical activity for me- I'm sweating. Please take over Jongin before I die."

The nineteen boys cracked up over my un-athleticism.

"Aww that's my athletic princess." Baekhyun snickered sarcastically, opening his arms to me as I waddled over to the couch. I placed the top half of my body over Baekhyun's lap, while my legs dangled over Namjoon's.

"Like you could do any better." I said sassily, and then started running my fingers through his fluffy brown locks.

"Yea well- ugh I'm not even gonna say a comeback to that because what your doing feels really good." He purred, closing his eyes, and pressing his head against my hand.

"You know baek, you should dye your hair again. I loved it when it was red."

"You really think so?"

"Yes." I pulled my hand down from his hair to his cheek, caressing it.

"What colour?" He asked, leaning on my hand again.

"Hmm..I think pink would be cute. Maybe blonde?"

"Pink?" Baekhyun snorted, and then thought about it. "I kinda like that."

I smiled up at him as he looked down at me. Ever so slowly he pulled my hand away from my face and leaned towards me, placing a sweet kiss on my lips. Before Baekhyun could pull away, I dragged him back down for a deeper lip lock.

"Ewwww my innocent, innocent, eyes." Jungkook whined and covered his face.

"Pfff as if you're innocent." Taehyung mumbled.

"Anyway can you guys just not?" I heard Chanyeol mutter from the other side of Baekhyun. 

What's gotten into him?

I tilted my head back and gave the Yoda my puppy eyes, pouting. "Sorry Yeol."

He stared at me for a moment before snapping his eyes back to Kai and Jhope dancing. "It's okay Y/N."

I turned my attention back to Baekhyun, who was now busy on his phone. I tried getting his attention but he was to absorbed in the small object. I sighed and lifted my leg to boop Namjoon on the nose with my foot.

"What are you doing you weirdo?" He raised an eyebrow and pushed my leg away from his face.

"Can we talk?" I asked, shuffling so I was now sitting up.

He nodded. "Sure."

"I'll be back in a bit Baek." I peeked over at Baekhyun, who hummed in response and mumbled a tiny 'okay'.

Namjoon stood up and trailed behind me where we entered one of the guest bedrooms, and sat on the bed.

"What's up?" He asked.

I sighed, and bit the inside of my cheek. "Well, I just wanted to talk about the auditions...how did they go?"

He smiled slightly. "Really good actually- bighit wants to form a group with the seven of us.. starting when I'm not sure."

"Really?" I felt myself light up with joy. "I'm really happy for you Joon...I'm really happy for you."

"Thanks Babe." Namjoon swung his arm around my shoulder, side hugging me. "What about Baekhyun and the boys? What's the plan for them?"

"Well they're also going to be forming a group- twelve members- and Baek said that SM wants to start in the new year...which means them dropping out of the school and doing it online." I said frowning slightly. "I'm really excited and happy for them- and you guys- but I'm also really upset because I don't know what I'll do without you guys. What if you forget me?"

Namjoon faced me now, placing his hands on my shoulders while giving me an intense stare. "Y/N, you have no reason to be upset. With this opportunity we will be able to do so many things together; and don't be silly, how could we forget somebody like you?"

I gave him a warm smile. "Thank you.

"Now, how about we go back there and play some more games and enjoy this lovely Holiday?" He smiled smugly before leading me back towards the living room area of the basement.

~~~

"Time for Presents!!" Baekhyun screamed and bounced on the couch like a five year old. I pranced after him, flopping beside him. Usually we would do this Christmas morning, however we decided to do a friendly gift exchange amongst us friends.

"So we all pulled names last week right?" The boys nodded at my words. "So let's just go in order starting from-"

"Me!" Baekhyun blurted out.

"Okay! So who had Baekhyun?"

"I did." Sehun said, revealing a small bag.

"Oh! I wonder what it is!" Baekhyun grabbed the bag and was about to shake it, until Sehun quickly told him not too. Baek pouted a moment before opening the bag and smiling widely.

"Boba!" He squeaked and pulled out the plastic cup filled with the sweet drink. "Thanks sehunnie~"

"Now who did you have Baekhyun?" I asked.

He took a big sip of the drink and slammed it down on the table dramatically. "Welllll, I had Chen Chen!"

I swear Baekhyun's high or something, he's acting all strange and cute. Where's sarcastic Byun at?

"Oh no." Chen mumbled.

"Prepare to be surprised!" Baekhyun pulled a rectangular object from his sweater and ran over to Chen, handing it to him. "It's my photo!" Baekhyun did a hip-cocking pose and then cuddled into his shoulder.

"It says-" Chen started reading a message on the back of the frame, "-am I pretty? I am yours from now on."

"Heyyy- But you're mine." I whined.

"Sorry Y/N I'm leaving you for Chen now." Baekhyun did some Aegyo and cuddled into him some more.

I glared at him and Chen, and then slouched into the couch playfully.

"Aww you can be mine Y/N." Kai said and giving me a hug, since I was next to him. I giggled while hugging him back and accepted his love.

"Anyway who's next?"

"I got Yoongi!" Chen said smiling, and handing the boy a wrapped present.

"Its squishy- why is it squishy?" Yoongi said blankly.

"Just open it." Chen rolled his eyes.

Yoongi ripped open the paper, revealing a dark brown fuzzy blanket.

"It's for all your naps you like to take!" Chen said.

"Oh my god I love you." Yoongi walked over to Chen, giving him a manly hug.

~~~

It wasn't until eleven thirty at night when everyone decided to start leaving. We had finished the gift exchange, along with more games and a lovely meal. It was a fun night that would definitely be remembered.

"Wanna stay the night?" I asked as Baekhyun was getting ready to leave to head back to his house. All of our parents were heading out to go to some opera show that was taking place that evening, and I didn't really want to be alone. The boy looked back at his parents as if looking for approval.

"Sure that's fine with us." Mr. Byun said while giving us a smile.

"Just no funny business you two." My father gave me the sceptical eye.

"Of course there's no funny business!" I said shaking my head.

"Alrighty, you two have fun. We should be back around one or two in the morning. Depends how late it goes." My mother said.

"Okay! Be safe." I waved them off, and they all left.

"Wanna head to my room and watch a movie or something?" I asked.

"Sure." Baekhyun nodded.

I shut off all the lights and we made our way up to my bedroom, where I closed the door and turned on some dim string lights that hung around my room.

"What movie?" I asked and sat cross-legged on my floor, looking through the stack of movies I had neatly stacked beside my tv.

I got no response from Baekhyun, and when I turned my head to look back at him, he walked towards me and gently grabbed my hand, pulling me so I stood up.

"I wanted to give you an early Christmas present." Baekhyun said quietly, as he moved his body close to mine. He continued walking forward until my back gently hit the wall.

"You do?" I asked in a mere whisper.

He nodded slowly, placing his hands on my hips. Leisurely, Baekhyun leaned in, before giving me a light kiss with his pink lips. He then leaned his forehead against my own, staring into my eyes.

"You don't even mean to torment me, do you?" He said in a low voice.

"Hmm?"

"Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you-" A breathy chuckle escaped his lips.

I felt my breath hitch in my throat at his words. "Baekhyun.."

He leaned towards me again, and this time instead of giving me a light kiss, it was deep, lustful, and filled with power.

Baekhyun pulled away quickly, "-I didn't know I could ever want someone this badly.", he said, and then kissed me once again. With his hands on my hips he pulled me even closer than I thought possible, swaying his hips with mine.

The brown haired boy then attached his lips to my neck, where he kissed up and down until finding a spot on collar bone where he nipped and flicked his tongue. I went to place my hands in his hair, but he then grabbed my wrists, placing my arms above my head.

This feeling felt different than most ones I've had. Sure we've had some pretty steamy make out sessions, but this was different.

While one of Baekhyun's hands held my arms up his other trailed down my body where he traced his fingers up and down the skin under my shirt, leaving a trail of tingles with each stroke.

"Can I give it to you Y/N?" Baekhyun's voice was merely a whisper.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I'm all yours."

Once the three words left my mouth that's when Baekhyun immediately grabbed onto my thighs, pulling me up slightly.

"Jump."

I did just that, wrapping my legs around his waist as he held me against the wall. Our lips stayed attached as Baekhyun now ran both of his hands across the skin of my torso, slowly lifting my top. In a swift, eager movement, my shirt was now laying somewhere across the room, and Baekhyun began taking his off.

I slid down from his waist and then started leading him to the bed, taking dominance. (A/N Baek is honestly such a sub tho I'm-)

I pulled my mouth away from his and placed my hand on his chest, pushing him slightly. He fell back onto the bed, landing on his back, and that's when I crawled onto him. I kissed his cheek, and then trailed kisses down his jaw. Baekhyun hummed and grabbed onto my hips again, pulling me down so I was sitting on his lap- on top of his crotch. In small circular motions he rocked his hips against mine, and I couldn't help but let out a small noise as I felt him harden beneath me.

"This- this will be your first time right?" I asked.

He nodded shyly. "Yea- yours too right?"

I nodded as well. "Then lets take it slow."

"But what if I want it rough?" Baekhyun said, kissing me again.

I mentally rolled my eyes, but licked his bottom lip. Our tongues fought in a strange battle for dominance, until Baekhyun flipped me around so he was now on top. "I like being dominated, but this time I want to make love to you."

Baekhyun grabbed onto the rim of my pants and started trying to pull them down, however they were super tight and hard to take off.

"God damn skinny jeans." He mumbled against my lips. With some time, they finally slid off my body and I was now unbuckling his belt, taking his off.

Both of us were left in our underwear, and I was starting to get a little shy. I've never exposed myself like this before. I think Baekhyun could sense how anxious I was.

"You're beautiful Y/N. All of you." He glanced up at me, and then trailed kisses down my neck, to down my stomach, and then up and down my legs, causing me to loose my breath.

He sat up and reached over to my bedside drawer table, and pulled out a small packet.

"How did that get there?" I raised an eyebrow at the condom he now held in his hands.

"I may or may not have slipped it in there earlier today."

I chuckled and shook my head.

Baekhyun opened the package and slipped the plastic onto himself.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"I am."

Baekhyun adjusted himself and kissed my cheek softly, sliding himself into me. He was slow, and tried distracting me with kisses. It was uncomfortable and stung slightly, but it wasn't too bad.

"Can I move?"

I nodded and hummed.

Ever so slowly, as if he was scared I was fragile glass and he'd break me, Baekhyun started rocking his hips in and out. After a few moments the un-comfort turned into pleasure and I threw my head backwards, letting out jagged breaths.

"Oh god." Baekhyun murmured and started thrusting with an accelerating speed. He grabbed the back of my head, holding it up. "I want you to look at me- I want you to look at me." He said between breaths. I moaned loudly this time as I stared into his deep chocolate eyes while feeling him penetrating me.

He let go of my head and then placed his own in the crook of my neck, placing out bodies close together, all while ramming into me. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tight, and he did the same to me.

"You feel so good Y/N-" Baekhyun groaned deeply and whispered in my ear.

"Shit shit shit." He whimpered.

"Baek-k I'm close."

"Me too princess."

With a few more knee weakening thrusts, Baekhyun slammed himself into me one last time, triggering his and my own release. We both let out a string of moans, but they got cut off as we gave each other a deep and passionate kiss.

"I love you so god damn much Y/L/N Y/N." He whispered softly and glanced at me while pulling out. He slipped the condom off, tying it, and threw it into the trash can.

"I love you so much more Byun Baekhyun." I said while covering us with the blankets.

"Hmm I don't think that's possible." He said.

"Hmm I think so." I said and snuggled myself into his chest.

"You know, we still have a good amount of time until our parents are home. What do you think about a round two? You can ride me." Baekhyun gave me his famous smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oof- well see you guys in hell.

Honestly this took me so long to write like idk I've never really written smut before and I tried to make it decent because sometimes when people are new to writing smut its not that good and then it feels awkward reading it so idk sorry if this is not the best I don't usually write it 😂

And its kind of a sweet fluff-smut cause I don't think most peoples' first times are like super hardcore and kinky- but who knows for the future ;) wInK WOnK *wheezes cuz I'm awkward*

ANYWHALE HOLY BEANS POWER IS AKJFAEKUFBPAEIUFBAEIFUABKELFKJNLALEKJFB I really like the repackage (especially sweet lies like holy muffins)

The mv confused me slightly with like the cat and some other stuff (I totally I thought I understood everything bc of the theories lmao but no), anyway I loved it o k especially Yeol and Jongins looks- they look damn good (and ofc the small part Baek was in he did)

And I swear my favourite parts of the mv were all Jongdae's expressions- when he shrugged after Minseok got shocked I couldn't stop laughing like I love it (and his eyebrow raise OMF I AM A LOYAL BBH STAN IM A LOYAL BBH STAN) *lol who am I kidding theres no such thing as a loyal stan when you stan exo*

welp I hope you enjoyed this update! Sorry its super long, as well as this authors note aahh.

And sorry for any mistakes!

(Also my classes start tomorrow but technically I gotta show up for some dumb one hour orientation welcome back thing in a few hours or whatever- nuuurrhhh I want summer back)

Anyway, love you guys! Hope you're all well~

~Hailey xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 9.1K 42
Working with a famous idol group is probably every fan's dream job. Except when you find out one of the members turns out to be your ex-boyfriend fro...
23.9K 252 6
A loveforpreserumsteve guide to the omegaverse. -Explains terms typically used in the omegaverse -Clarifies the anatomy of certain individuals -Handb...
470K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
176K 5.8K 28
"i'm glad i found all of you" - - - - ryeo ara adopting 7 hybrids she treasures. but they aren't as innocent as they seem to be.