ROOMMATE

By loganjankstadohner

{COMPLETED} 'Hey, I'm Maddie' 'I'm going out somewhere. Bye' More

t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twnety two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thrity
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four

o n e

6.3K 80 7
By loganjankstadohner

Maddie's pov;
Mum; maddie! Your flight is leaving in an hour!
Maddie; i know mum! I'm coming now.
Today was the day I was leaving London, and moving to California to start university. I would have gone to university here, in England. But I was studying film making, and they only way I was gonna start a career was most likely in America. My parents had saved up since I was in year 9/10. We hadn't really got much money, but they wanted me to follow my dreams. I was going to be sharing a room with someone else. I hoped she was nice. I was kinda upset I was leaving. I'd be missing my best friend, Matt, the most. And of course my mum, but me and Matt were really close. He was always there for me, I guess he was gonna miss me too, i was right. As I was walking downstairs, into the living room, he burst through the front door and ran over to me and hugged Me. His hugs were the best.
Matt; ill miss you so much mads
only he called me 'mads' I used to hate it, but I kinda got used to it, and liked it.
Maddie; I'll miss you so much too Matt.
Matt; thank his I made it in time, I thought you would of left already.
Mum; hey Matt, you wanna come to the airport with us? We'll take you there.
Matt; if that's okay, yeah.
Mum; it's fine love, c'mon we need to get going. Have you got everything?
Maddie; yeah, I think so.
-
Mum; stay safe Maddie.
Maddie; bye mum.
I hugged her, trying to hold back the tears. I walked over to Matt, he weakly smiled.
Matt; don't have to much fun with out me.
Maddie; I'll try not too.
We both quietly laughed before doing our handshake we made up when we were younger.
I could tell he was holding back the tears as well. I hugged him one last time before there was a message saying my flight was boarding.
I waved to them and walked onto the plane, wiping away the tears.
The whole time I was think about who my new roommate was gonna be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 80 22
Kylee is finally living in La with her two best friends and boyfriend and life is great. Will anything bad happen? Will things get in the way? Read t...
144K 4.1K 31
"... It was my last time to be with Ethan Dolan."
7.2K 85 37
Maria and Vicky are twins moving to LA to follow their dreams. But soon they meet their biggest star Ethan Dolan And Grayson Dolan
160K 2.6K 48
You and the twins had been best friends ever since high school, when they get bullied, you always stand up for them, you hate seeing them sad. Later...