I Think I Love Him (Serious E...

By GiamoniCooper

(English - Unedited - In Revision) A Vampire Romance... Dawn is an 18 year old African American girl who grew... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Brians P.O.V
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Part 1
Chapter 13: Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: Part One
Chapter 37: Part 2
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 29

13.5K 220 11
By GiamoniCooper

Enjoy my lovely stink heads!

All Rights are Reserved to GiamoniCooper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A week later)

"Babe we have to go and find some food. You haven't eaten! And I wouldn't mind some human food!"

What is wrong with me. I have been craving more and more human food than blood.

"I'm coming ok! Just let me go pee."

"Your always having to pee!"

"Well why don't you have a baby pushing on your bladder! Then you can talk to someone about peeing!"

How dare he! It's his fault in peeing like a damn race horse!

I go pee and then walk back out. "I'm ready."

We walked down stairs and left.

"Is your brother coming with us?"

"No he is spending the day with May and her folks"

"Oh ok. Well what do you want to eat."

"I really want some Mexican. I want something fried from there! Ooo maybe some Chinese! Crab Ragoons! Can we have both?"

"Yes. Where do you want to sit down at?"

"The waterfront. I want to watch the sun set."

"Alright. There are both places down the boardwalk."

"Ok. Then maybe afterwards we can go see a movie. Think Like A Man maybe."

"Whatever my baby mama wants!"

"Don't call me that!"

"Why? You are the mother of my child!"

"So. It makes me feel like I'm some one night stand that got knocked up."

"Well your not. Yea it took one night. Maybe even that morning! But I won't say it ever again! I promise. And I'm sorry for saying it!"

"Your a pervert! And I accept you apology."

"You know you love my pervertness. That's what got you 5 months pregnant."

"Again NASTY!"

He laughed and we drove off

..............

"I'm so sorry."

I held her hair back while she threw up

"It's ok. Your pregnant."

"It was that damn popcorn! I am NEVER getting popcorn from the movies ever again in my life!"

"I don't think it was the popcorn..."

"Then what was it!"

"Um maybe it was the raw seafood you ate. Or it was the 30 soft tacos. Or maybe the milk and coke that you drunk."

"Ok maybe your right! But it tasted sooo good!

"I know. Are you ready to go home?"

"Yes."

We got up and started walking towards the car.

"You stupid bitch! You sent me to jail!"

I turn around. It's not other than Lisa! She looks terrible! There are holes in her face. She looks gray! Whatever Heather put on her works wonders! I have to remember to give her the biggest hug on earth!

"Look what the cat drug in. Literally!"

If we were in a cartoon we could have seen the steam coming from her ears!

"I'm here to beat your ass! You sent me to jail!"

"First didn't I beat yours the first time? And you tried to kill my child! You need to be in jail!"

"I wish it would have!"

I'm trying so hard to to kill this bitch! She is trying to kill my child! Every part of me wants to rip her apart starting with her tongue! I need to calm down! Hector is trying to come out.

She lunged at me but Brian jumped in front of me

"No I'm trying not to kill you. I would hate for all of those cameras to see me popping your neck off. So I would highly advise you to back the fuck up!"

"Ah typical dawn! Always having someone to fight your battles! Your weak!"

"Now that's funny. Where is your so called 'man', because I don't see him!"

She said nothing

"Just like I thought! NO WHERE! Leave mine the hell alone! You dumb bitch. Oh and I have a restraining order against you. So if you ever come within 50 feet of me. Your ass will be back in jail. Goodbye and have a nice night! Oh and go take care of yourself! You look like you have HIV or something. You should have rapped it up!"

She walked off screaming. Ha! That shit worked! I just can't believe my baby came from her! It's just not possible! Someone that nice and sweet came from someone do damn evil!

......

"Baby please come hold me. I really need it."

"Sure baby. Let me change."

I just want to cry. I wish I had a mother.

Brian climbed into bed and held me.

"Baby can you tell me what your mother was like?"

"Yea sure. Well she was she sweetest woman you will ever met. Just like you. She loved us very dearly."

"Mmhhh"

"She would spend her very last to make sure that we were alright. I can remember this one time. It was her birthday. We had all saved up. We had to hide it from her. Well we got her a new pair of shoes. When we gave them to her she cried. I had never seen her cry that hard in my life. It wasn't one of sadness. It was happiness. She treasured those shoes like they were her child."

"That sound nice."

"What does?"

"Having a mother. You know Lisa was never one. She would always fuss an scream at me. When I moved in with my grandparents it was nice. Just not as nice as having a mother."

She began to cry. "I didn't have a mother. I didn't have anyone who I could talk to like you can a mother. I would stay up at night crying. Trying to figure out why she hated me so much! What did I do to her! What did I not do! There was times I sat on my knees until they were bloody praying ask God what did I do. Why does she hate me so. God why!"

I turned her over and wiped her tears. I hate her mother so much. That woman has been nothing but nice! Why treat someone like gum on the bottom of your shoe!

"You know she would beat me for no reason. She would tell me I was worthless. That I was no good. How she should have gotten rid of me. I would sit there thinking about how I could kill myself. Even when I was 4 I knew it was wrong for her to talk to me like that but if I told anyone then she would have been in trouble. I wouldn't have seen here anymore."

I began to cry. No one should have to go through that!

"Baby stop crying."

"I can't! No one should have to go through something like that! I want you to always know that I will always be here for you. My love will NEVER leave!"

"I know. I'm just scared that I will treat my child like she did me."

"Your a better woman than her! You will never do that to our child! Trust me!"

"Ok. Thank you."

"You don't ever have to thank me!"

I pulled her closer into me.

She will always be loved!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to cut it short. When I was writing the part about how her mother treated her it made me very emotional. It brought back everything that happened when my parents divorced. I will pick back up tomorrow. I can't finish this chapter. I will start a whole new one tomorrow. Thank you guys for understanding!

Love you stinky heads!

Comment/Fan/Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.3K 14
❝𝑲𝑼𝑺𝑼𝑢, 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝒀𝑢𝑼𝑹 𝑺𝑢𝑢𝑡 𝑻𝑢 𝑩𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑭𝑬, 𝒀/𝑡 ❞ β€·π—œπ—» π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ Kusuo's dad agreed to let his boss's daughter marry his son...
5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
311K 10.4K 19
Just Read to find out. (This was one of my first stories and I lowkey hate this book lol so please don't judge too hard it will not be the best book...
81.4K 2.7K 38
"The walls were thin but we never could say anything personal" Welcome to a fanfic where Technoblade and Dream are raised in separate rooms but the w...