WEDDING CLASH

By mochamallow

~♥~She's trying her best to win his heart but he keeps on ignoring and hurting her. Now that she has finally... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 ^__^ v
Chapter 18 ♥o♥
Chapter 19 >,<
Chapter 20 :))
Chapter 21 ♥3♥
Chapter 22 X'(
Chapter 23 T^T
Chapter 24 :">
Chapter 25 >,<
Chapter 26 :)
Chpater 27 (--,)
Chapter 28 (-.-)
Chpater 29 :>
Chapter 30 :">
Chapter 31 =>.<=
Chapter 32 :")
Chapter 32 -.-
Chapter 33 ^__^
Chapter 34 :P
Chapter 35 ♥
Chapter 36 :)
Chapter 37 :))
Chapter 38 :'(
Chapter 39 ^O^
Chapter 40 ^p^
Chapter 41 ♥♥♥
Chapter 43 (part one)
Chapter 43 (part two)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (part one)
Chapter 46 (part two)
Chapter 47 (bitin you want? hihi.. pis yo! :< )
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (part one)
Chapter 49 (part two)
Chapter 50 (part one)
Chapter 50 (part two)
Chapter 51 (part one)
Chapter 51 (part two)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2019
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61

Chapter 42 :)))

1.8K 19 10
By mochamallow

look at ann and terry :)) -->

gaano kasaya? hahaha!   ♥

paano ana si james?? >:)   

____________________________________________________________________________

Fretzie’s POV:        

 Hahaha! You should all see this look on his face .. hahaha! EPIC GUYS!  

James: (glares at fretzie) can you explain all this..

Omo.. this guys is soooo scary now.

Fretz: well, he’s ann’s ex-boyfriend but..yeah.. no proper break-up so it would be more like a cool-off for them. (smirks) actually he just arrived. He went straight here and ann was like so shocked when she saw him. (smiles evilly) do you know that terry and ann should be the ones engaged now? His family and my family are really good friends; it’s just that, they were afraid that terry would lose his interest being the heir because in his world, there is only one person—and that’s ann. (smirks) if you would weigh things out, terry is ten steps higher than you in my sister’s heart. They know each other so well plus terry treats my sister so nice.

Before james could answer, we heard footsteps coming down. It was ann and terry, laughing..

Terry: I told you it would look good (smiles)

Ann: yeah. You’re really awesome, let’s buy another one sometime (smiles)

Fretz: hey ann! (smiles) James’ here!

I saw how her expression changed. Terry was looking at james curiously..

They continued going down then terry suddenly put his one arm on ann’s shoulder casually. It’s normal for him; they’ve been bestfriends then lovers.

Let’s not describe james’ face because it would be too hard to explain .hahah! :D

Ann: (looks at james weakly) you’re back..

James: (glares at ann) yes I am (looks at terry) and you are?

Terry: oh.. I’m terry (smiles) you are?

James:  (smiles sarcastically) james.. ann’s f—

Ann: (interrupts) friend.

James: (looks at ann) what..

Ann: (looks at terry then smiles awkwardly) he’s my friend..

James gave ann a say-that-word-again-and-you’re-dead look.

Gosh! It’s getting hot in here! :)))

Narrator’s POV:

Ann chuckled and looked at james weakly..

Ann: how’s the trip.

James: (stares at ann)

Ann: (chuckles nervously) oh.. I guess… it’s uhm.. it’s great!

Terry: (looks at james) you’re her fiancée right? (looks at ann) I know it.. you don’t need to hide it from me. Fretzie told me everything.

Ann: (clears her throat)

Terry: (looks at james then smiles sarcastically) I know you love someone and you don’t want the engagement (sighs) still, I want to say sorry for leaving my girlfriend behind which cause you too much trouble

Ann: (hissing at terry) trouble? Are you serious?

Terry: (chuckles) I’m just joking.

James: (glares at terry) girlfriend?

Terry: (stares innocently at james) yeh.

James: (scoffs then whispers) seriously.. this is killing me. (looks at ann)

Ann: (looks away)

Fretz: oohhhhkay everybody! I think it might be good to eat first (whispers) before fist-fighting (snorts)

Terry: good idea fretzie (looks at ann) let’s go?

Ann: (nods weakly)

James: hey ann!

Both of them looked at james whose face was indescribable..

James: we’ll talk later. Go home. (looks at fretzie) I’ll go now.

James tried to start his car but his hands were trembling because of anger. He went off with a confused and frustrated mind.

James’ POV:

YOU REALLY WANTED THIS?! HUH?!

DAMN! THE WORD “GIRLFRIEND” IS SO EASY FOR HIM TO PRONOUNCE! DAMN! FUCK HIM!

Sigh! Damn.. why is this happening to me?! I thought I would be happy because ericka’s mine now! How come I’m feeling otherwise when I saw that freakin’ Chinese guy?! Huh! How come it’s so easy for him to put his arm on ann’s shoulder?! ARGH! Seriously!! >.<

James: (breathes hard) CRAP!

Narrator’s POV:

James pulled his car in the sideways and planted his head on his stirring wheel. He can’t drive properly. He can’t think properly. All he can think of is how terry makes ann smile like that.

James: crap..crap..crap.. CRAP! (breathes hard) why is this happening?!

After a moment, he started driving and tried to clear his mind.

When he arrived at their house, he immediately went to his room hoping that he might escape the confusion by sleeping.

Meanwhile, ann and terry was eating with fretzie. They were so quiet but terry initiated the conversation.

Terry: ann, do you want to go with me somewhere?

Ann: hmm? (chews) where?

Terry: uh.. I don’t know.. just.. somewhere. I want to have a break; I’ve been so busy all these time.

Ann: (looks at terry) hey.. what about your parents?

Terry: (smiles weakly) it’s okay. They wanted me to go here.

Ann: (gasps) so you mean.. you’re staying here for good?

Terry: well.. sort of.. but i would go there often.. you know.. business..

Ann: oh~

Terry: so, wanna go with me?

Ann: i.. I’m not sure..

Terry: I’m asking his permission.

Ann: e..eh?

Terry: you’re still engage. You’re still his fiancée. I’m asking his permission to allow you. He wouldn’t mind, right?

Ann: (looks at fretz) well.. (looks at terry) okay. But be nice to him; he’s a man-eater.

Terry: and one thing..(looks at ann) I’ll talk to your parents.

Ann: w..why?

Terry: about the engagement thing. I know that they would consider because I’m already here.

Ann: (looks down)

Terry: (sighs) don’t think too much. I’ll handle this (smiles)

James’ POV:

Argh! What time is it?! I told her to go home! Sheesh!

I was about to call her when I heard a car outside. I rushed downstairs and peeped at the window..

It’s her..

AND HIM!!

Ann: are you sure you don’t want to come in?

Terry: (looks at the house) naahh.. (looks at ann sweetly) next time.

Ann: oh.. okay.. (looks at terry) hey, about what you said earlier, where are you planning to take me?

TAKE HER??

Terry: (puts his hand on his pocket) I don’t know.. somewhere nice.. you want to have  a vacation right?

Ann: (pouts) yeh. I was supposedly going to Hawaii but (sighs) I was left here.

Terry: really? With who?

Ann: uh.. with a friend.

FRIEND?! SAY THAT WORD AGAIN YOU CRAZY BUG!

Terry: that’s sad. What happened?

Damn! This guy sure is nice to her!! X(

Ann: uh.. that friend went with someone else. That friend left me.

Argh! Why did she keeps on mentioning the word “friend”?  and one more thing—I DIDN’T LEAVE HER!well.. sort of..

Wait.. does she want revenge?!

Terry: how rude..don’t worry, I’ll fix everything up.. let’s have vacation.. I really need one though.

Liar! You just wanted to be with her! Asshole! X(

Ann: okay (smiles weakly)

ARGH! LOOK! SHE’S EVEN FLASHING A FLIRTY SMILE ON HIM! ARGH! SERIOUSLY?!!

Ann: I’ll go inside now..

Terry: okay.. see you tomorrow..

TOMORROW?! IN YOUR DREAMS!!

Ann: drive safely , hmm?

Terry: okay (smiles) sleep tight..

DOES HE REALLY NEED TO SAY “SLEEP TIGHT” ?! EVEN IF H WON’T AY IT, THAT BUG WILL SURELY SLEEP TIGHT! ARGH!

Ann: (smiles) bye..

Terry: bye..

Ann: good night..

Terry: ?(chuckles) good night..

Ann: bye (smiles)

Terry: goodbye..

Ann: I’ll go now (smiles)

Terry: okay, ann..

Ann: (smiles weakly) can you say my name again?

Terry: (chuckles) ann…

Ann: (smiles sweetly) bye, terry..

Terry: goodbye.. see you..(smiles sweetly)

Ann: okay..(smiles)

Terry: bye..

Ann: okay..

Damn! ARE THEY SERIOUS?!! X(

Ann: (opens the door while humming)

James: (raising his eyebrows) done having fun?

Ann: (looks at james) oh.. you’re still awake..

James: yeah (whispers) thanks to you..

Ann: so what do you wanna talk about?

James: uh.. (clears his throat)

Crap.. what do I wanna say anyway?! X(

James: I just wanted to say that… uh.. malaysia’s a good place..

Damn.. what did I just say?! Argh!

Ann: so?

James: and uhm.. and..

Ann: can we talk tomorrow? I’m tired.

James: are you pushing me away?!

Ann: what?! You’re really mad!

James: (sighs) look, I just wanted to ask you if you still wanted to go to Hawaii. I’m not busy so I can—

Ann: oh please james. Stop it. Don’t make such promises again—cause I won’t buy those anymore.

What did she just said?

James: YAHH! I’m trying to make it up to you! Why are you saying those things?!

Ann: (stares weakly at james) I had enough of your promises james.

James: (breaths hard) what? (sighs) I’m just being nice.. I wanted to make it up to you!

Ann: you don’t need to (looks away) terry and I are goin somewhere.. so I don’t have time.

James: (scoffs) yahh.. are you choosing him over me?!

Ann: (glares at james) my choice? (scoffs) it’s none of your business anymore.

Seriously.. what’s happening with her?!

James: (swallows hard) AND WHY NOT?!

ann: (sighs) I’m tired. I need to rest.

James: (scoffs) tired? Tired because of what?! Because of flirting?! When I’m away, this is what you do?!

Ann: THEN WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN YOU’RE AWAY?! Didn’t you do the same?!

James: (breathes hard)

Ann: don’t tell me that you didn’t share the same room? Don’t tell me that all those times when you’re in Malaysia, all you did was smile in your freakin’ cameras?! You even kissed in front of me, how much more when I’m not around? Maybe worse than a kiss..

Narrator’s POV:

James doesn’t know what to say. Memories of him kissing Ericka flickered in his mind. He felt so guilty. It took him how many seconds to answer

jameS: (breathes hard) so.. you want revenge, right? You want revenge that’s why you planned all this? Tell m that these are just an act. Tell me that terry is not your ex-boyfriend. Tell me that all fretzie’s words are just lies.. ann.. please.. don’t do this to me..

ann: why would I do such thing. Revenge? It’s not in my vocabulary James..

james: so you’re saying that.. he’s really.. he’s really serious about taking you away?

Ann: what are you saying?! Where did you get those things?!

James: ann.. please.. don’t go with him..

Ann: and why not?! Are you the only one who can be with someone else?! Don’t decide for my life james! I hate that the most!

jameS: THEN YOU’RE REALLY GOING WITH HIM?!

Ann: (looks away)

James: are you serious ann?!! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS RIGHT?! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO REPEAT THAT I HATE SEEING YOU WITH OTHER GUYS?!

Ann: (scoffs) you’re allowed to date and I’m not? How selfish can you be..

James: (swallows hard) ann.. look.. I’m sorry.. I was just..

Ann: Ericka called me..

jameS: (shocked) what did she say?

Ann’s face was full of pain the moment she remembered what Ericka said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389 31 11
A story of a girl who have nothing but herself, filled with curiosity, a lil impatience, childishness and kindness who has to get married to a heartl...
7.7M 191K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
10 1 1
Expectations and the desire to have a blissful marriage was all Iman Brix dreamed of with her husband, Yaro Brix. That was until she found out the ma...
338K 13.1K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...