VANDERSWORD (code:8:58-3:14:1...

By Vandersword

Its in the year 2080 when the Philippines, a small and cuddling-human shaped country struggles to head the wo... More

*Vandersword FALLEN-Part 1 (fin)
*Vandersword DOUBTS OF HEARTS-Part II (fin)
*VANDERSWORD 'BEFORE' THE BEGINNING- Part IX (fin)
*VANDERSWORD ENLIGHTENMENT- Part VIII (fin)
*VANDERSWORD THE TRUTH- Part VI (fin)
*VANDERSWORD REVENGE- Part VII (fin)
I AM (the Blurb)
*VANDERSWORD THE ANSWER PART III (fin)
VANDERSWORD THE PLEDGE- PART IV (fin)
*VANDERSWORD OBSTACLES-PART V (FIN)
METAMORPOSIS

*VANDERSWORD APOCALYPSE NOW-Part X (fin)

33 1 0
By Vandersword

"I have something to be done this time, I think, I must need this.." whispers Zirr while the cruisers are on their rest. He secretly escape out from the laboratory. With the use of the teleportation watch, and in a blink, he transported into his house.

His house was ruined and looted by some people who are now starving because of the scarcity of food and chaos were prevailing the land. Inside his house, he saw the dog where the spirit of Vander was once inserted. It was very dull and dirty.

"Oh, so sorry pippy for neglecting you for a while because Zirr is very busy this past days."

"Arf! Arf!"

"Okay, okay hush, hush! I know, I know...You're too hungry I understand that. I will clean and must be full first,  and Bro Vander was here that he might have a plan in inserting you if he saw that you are clean and hug-gable again..."

"He he he, that's nice Bro. I like you on that Bro. You're always alert and caring for a friend!" says the apparition of Vander to recognize the good outlook of his friend.

"Yah... Always bear that in your spiritual mind Bro, that was me! I'm always a good friend of yours and that even death will not do us apart he he he. This death has no power over us now. I know that because I'm an enlightened creature, see hah!"

"That's good! I praise you on that Bro. I am always a good friend too. But as a missioner, and an enlightened one, death has no power over us. You are in me, and I Am in yours too. That's the truth."

"Yeah, we are. And this is the reason why I'm not afraid of facing all of my enemies, Kloah and the Legions of falling angels because you are my cohort. So, if you have power, I have mine, also, right?"

"Hummn, No, not like that. Don't rely always on me Bro coz I'm only your vandersword, your wonder sword. And if I return into the bosom of our creator and that is where I came from , what will you doing then?"

"I will search you anywhere."

"Wrong, that's a bad manner! Not like that. You must not rely on someone you must have your own self. That is your I Am! That was our connection! He is in you, he has the power just as I am. HE is long forgotten, weeping. Hoping that someday, all human will recognize HIM that he is inside them. That is enlightened to know him, their  I AM, that is what He, with the connection towards His creator, our Almighty Ama RA."

"Yeah, yeah I know that he he. I'm just carried away with my fascinations about this truth that are prevailing on me. I'm just kidding, I am always invincible he he he. Do I look one?"

Zirr opens the refrigerator. He's so lucky that he found three cans of un-expired pork-n-beans. He gives a can of the stuff to the dog and the remaining is for him. "Oh here's a blessing..."We're so much lucky dog that God always provide us our food for the day..."

"Hmm, Bro, that was the power of our living God. He always provides somebody with all his needs. If you believe in Him, your longings shall be added unto you." Ao (Luc 12:31)

"Praises are to God Bro."

"Bro, by the way, I have a plan of going into your mamma's house and try to see her, I love her Bro."

"Hmm, that's a better idea, Bro."

"Bro I was really bothered about what happened to your mamma. It's been a long time since...We can't deny the fact that the peace of our land is on the verge of declining."

"Yeah, we'll go there. I am very sure that my Mamma in flesh was in the safest place now. I'm very sure of that because when I was in flesh; I built a secret passage to keep us safe even if the worlds be in Noah's days or in Lot's place."

"You mean, that's nice Bro!.. Vander invented the Apocalypse Proof Capsule" the guys eyes open wide in fascinations. " It can protect us in any catastrophic phenomenon this material world may brings. And anyone genius in this field didn't come to make it!"

"Yeah! And you have to use this code that John Exo is using now."

"Bro I, I can't believe my mind, Oh how nice! You are really a pure genius too!"

"So what are you waiting for Bro? Let's go! Just bring Chihuahua with us, co'z Mamma will need that."

"Okey, we have to use our BT or we have to use the Hover?"

"Same thing. It so risky to use the Hover alone because Hada'z Assassins are now in every corner of the land, patrolling. So, it's better to use both, if in case we use the Hover."

The house was totally damaged, suddenly the spirit of Vander goes out from the Excalibur's sheath and enters the dog. It runs quickly into the secret passage. Within a single push of the button, an encapsulated door emerges and hums from the ground. It opens the door that leads to a stairway going down. Zirr follows where the dog is going. An underground capsule was at the end of that passage by where the dog stopped.

 "Bro, push that buzzer button three times..." He instructed the guy so that when somebody is inside will know. " I don't really imagine that you can invent this kind of apocalypse capsule bro. You've got an amazing spirit." Zirr murmurs while hesitantly push the button. 

 After a while, the door opens and it reveals the girl ready to defend herself with a bat. She was stunned upon seeing the guy. She did not expect that Zirr was now in front of her thinking the worse situation that was happening. No one will even tried to be there if he'll doesn't know what to do. Her son designed this kind of room intended for this situation. Only the two of them know the combination of code to be use in order to open it. 

 "Chihuahua..." She utters while her muscle involuntarily gets the dog from the guy. Their eyes met. She hug the animal and warmly kiss her long lost pet. After a while, she put it on the floor. The dog runs into the couch where it used to lay if her master was inside during the time of her bereavement. 

  At the lab, Jamie Joy was uneasy in her bed. She's been bothered by the feelings toward Zirr and the story of Vander that was relayed on her. She can't help herself to forget the thoughts of the guy because its inside her heart the intensifying feelings. But to the contrary, her lover was chained in his so called mission.This mission also brings her into uncertainties towards herself. The idea of it was vaguely process by her mind. This is because of her feelings.She is willing to be with this mission and must fulfilled it if this is her destiny. But she is so bothered by the affection towards Zirr. 

Meanwhile, Zaphfyl is determine to show her feelings to the guy who is in front of her now. A sudden trembling of the ground shocked her. Without any hesitation,  she hug the guy tightly. 

Zirr was so dazzled because of the girl's action. He kept in his mind that the mother of his best-friend was so much angry with him. He look at the apparition of Vander staring them with a smile.He slowly move his hand across the back of the girl. But on the other side of his mind, he can't forget Jamie Joy who's affection was on him. He feels angst towards the girl. 

 Zaphfyl felt the tender caress of the guy. She hears the throbbing of the guy's heart. This time, her mind has nothing to react. She miss her husband and son to much and Zirr was here to fill it.Their mouth didn't try to make any sound. The beating of their hearts are the sole witness of each other's love The heat of their body gradually creep their whole senses quenching the thirst that they are feeling at the moment.The girl look up at the guy. 

Zirr slowly wipe-off the tears that travels from the girl's smooth and flawless face. This girl who conquered his heart that made him worshiped and love. He couldn't resist the red lips that waiting to be caress. 

 The spirit of Vander turns to a heart shape and into an Excalibur's handle. 

 His feelings was overflowing from all over his senses. He throws his breathtaking kiss.The door automatically shuts ,the sole mute- witness of their affection. 

 This is the time where the spirit of Panamao breaks his chains longing to be with his long lost queen. They fulfilled their mission of bringing the two lovers together again.  

  "Cruiser get ready for on-ground combat!" Commands Zirr. "Have confidence that we are protected!" 

 "Yeah that's what I like!" Replies Sharlot.

 "This is the true action! Yahhoo!" Shouts Ixiah. " I feel rejuvenated now!"

 The three ejected in the ACES II out from their sets. They saw the spirit of Panamao totally inserted into the robot while they are in the air parachuting to land.The heavy clashing of the two bots continues.

 Meanwhile, JamieJoy was in a hurry not to be hit by the raining bullets of the airships and fighter planes. She quickly take cover, witnessing the aerobatic maneuvering, banking, diving and swerving of the flying machines.Hada's Black Assassins are on their way to attack the girl. But JamieJoy was defensive enough making her ultra- violet like attack. In a few minutes, twenty opponents are all dead. A sudden crashing noise from her back makes her startled. Zirr was quick protecting her from the Hada's Black Assassins trying to ambush the girl. A lingering smash of the vandersword fills the air.She saw the guy, their eyes meet and a rush of feelings fall on her.

 The chosen warriors of the highest heaven were now freed from the dark and invisible chain of an enlightened mind.The ruptures are happening. They are inserted into their material body. The spirit of M-K-Ehl, the leading warrior angel poured into Zirr; the spirit of R-Fa-Ehl, the guidance and redeemer into the Vandersword; G-B-Rehl into Apo Hwa the messenger- leader of angels; U-R-Iehl into JenniferHailee; the keeper of wisdom; S-Eal-Tiehl inserted to JamieJoy, the keeper of faith and honor; J-D-Iehl inserted to Sharlot, the keeper of graces and B-R-Chiehl inserted to Ixiah, the guard. 

 A sharp and mightiest hissing of swords, firearms and fiercest clashing of powers are now traversing are prevailing in this time.Zirr stands on-guard back to back with JamieJoy and gallantly facing the fierce Kloja.

 "Bro at your back!" Shouts JamieJoy to warn the boy from the incoming tentacles of the opponent.In his acrobatic expertise, Zirr  acrobats along the hairy tentacles of the gargantuan monster. Through his vandersword, he easily chop the charging tentacles. This prohibits the regrowing of its chopped tentacles. It multiplies if used with an ordinary weapons.The father of the dark creatures have a chance to corner the guy. He grip him tightly with his tentacles. The guy wanted to get loose but the gargantuan creature squeezes him. Finally, the spirit of M-K-Ehl fully inserted to Zirr.

 "Zirr bro, hang-on! I will pound that monster for you!" Shouts JamieJoy when he notice the guy strangled, struggling to get loose from the grip of Kloja. She target the head of Kloja and hit it on one of his head. This causes him to go rascal and the tentacles become wild. 

 The capsule with Zaphfyl was hit by the rascal monster and dug it up.She screams because of the sudden trembling of the place. Zirr saw it at a distant. JamieJoy didn't lost her determination, she attacks with her super weapon design for this kind of war. Sprinkled her bullets into the monster's tentacles. This melted like a toy when hit. She uses her acrobatic stunts to avoid the wildest moves of Kloja. Suddenly she was strangled and her weapon thrown away. 

 The monster saw the capsule, pick it up and acting to throw it to JamieJoy but Zirr was in a quick rescue. He came chopping the monster from behind until the attention of the gargantuan creature was on him. And finally, freed the capsule in his claw. 

Meanwhile, the spirit of S-Eal-Tiehl was not yet totally inserted to JamieJoy. She is bearing the words faith and honor. Because of her uncertainties about the rupture, she still conquered by her material self. The feeling towards the guy was still on his heart but her mind still weighing about the right decision to make. Her uncertainty was made concrete when she heard the cry of the girl inside the capsule.

 "Zirr! Vander!...Help me!" Cries Zaphfyl while the capsule was in the monster's claw. 

 "Zaphfyl get hold! I will rescue you!" Shouts Zirr while trying to get near. But one of the tentacle hit the guy and thrown him away.   

"Zirr help!" Zaphfyl struggles to get hold of anything so that she will not be hit by the falling debris."Vander, my son help!" 

 Some of the monster's tentacles are guarding the capsule and tries to devour the girl. Their sharp eyes and teeth are shining, ready to cut the girl into pieces. Zirr try to do a flying trapeze and landed near the capsule. He quickly avoided the sharp trust of the tentacles. He is so quick because of the strength of M-K-Ehl and help the girl get out. JamieJoy witness it and in the side of her eyes, a lump of tears tries to fall. Her jealous feelings are intensifying but it is conquered by the situation.

 Unknowingly, one of the tentacle of the monster is ready to charge, preparing  to quickly attack her. She saw one of the tentacle of Kloja are in attack and faster as she could use her weapon to counter the act. She can't bear to see that her love be on that sure danger. She tries her self to make a move even she's lingering the pain from falling. She decide to face the danger even though this means of losing her life.

 Kloja was now facing JamieJoy for an attack. The girl stunned when one of the monster's tentacle ready to devour her. Eyes was fierce and its mouth is wide open flowing with sulfuric saliva showing sharp fangs ready to tear her into pieces. She close her eyes tightly while tears came running her face. She only think that to die is not the end but it is the beginning of a new happy life. Remembering her noble deeds is what she think makes her secure afterlife and surely Zirr can remember her. If it is her destination, she'll accept it open minded. And she know that in her destination, God will accept her in his kingdom.

Zirr was preparing to take his final attack. He raise his vandersword while secretly clinging on one of the monster's tentacle near the forehead. One of the tentacle saw him and ready to attack when he do his acrobatic maneuver. He quickly charge his vandersword into the center-head of the monster. On the other hand, the skills of Sharlot combine with the power of J-D-Ehl, the bearer of grace busy with her nemesis, the king of darkness. The girl block the smashing power of Eist from his trident. Through her combat skills, she manage to hold the spear. Made her acrobatic in the air and charge the back of her opponent near the heart. Eist screams in so much pain when his own weapon push through the body. He can't pull it off whatever he tries. He use his tail to pull it but to no avail. The girl quickly springkled her bullets into the tail and easily melted it. 

 Meanwhile, Ixiah was with the spirit of B-R-Chiel. He keenly guarding the moves of Jeist to snatch the book of ∆© that was place at the apex of the pyramid apparatus of Apo Hwa. It exudes light continuously. A great tendril of power of Jeist traverses from his throne above the world of time. But it was easily intercepted by the light power of B-R-Chiel.

The power of J-D-Iel hits Eist, he lingers the pain of the heavenly light that gradually covers his whole body. Zirr saw the spirit of Jah (ah) rushing. It is the spirit that carries death that is flying encircling JamieJoy. A shape formed by Hayvern through his dark smoke. In a split second, Zirr mirrored from the girl her affection. It pinches his heart deeply, that stare of the girl means much with him. He imagine the same situation when his friend was being tortured and he has nothing to do. But now he is so determine not to happen it again.

Finally, the powerful force if B-R-Chiel against Jeist prevails. He is in a hard time countering the powerful dark force of Jeist. In his verge of exhaustion, unintentionally touch the book of Ʃ. Their power combine and projected into his nemeses and hit it on the temple. The memory that connects the creation of time was cut off and the 13th hour intended for death was diminishing.

 The power of the creation Uja ( uha) was rushing like mighty wind. It was the creation that brings the breath of life. It is counterfeited by Jah. Zirr in his straining full force while lokking at the transforming Kloja into Jeist. He struck the vandersword into the center of his inequity.

Meanwhile, JamieJoy feels her rupture before Kloja turns to smithereens and the tentacle squeezes her. The efforts of Zirr to rescue the girl was failed. He only stare helplessly. Zaphfyl feels in deep grief witnessing the moment. 

The powers of heavenly spirit beings successfully enter the world because of the downfall of the King of inequity. A bright and breathing light showers the whole world through the book of ∆©. The dark fallen spirits being deceive by the Hayvern, the creatures Jeist and Eist and even Kloja were disappear like a dark smoke blown by a gentle breeze. 

 The seven heavenly creatures are happily waiting for the coming of the Word. He is the I AM, the begotten son of the great creator, Almighty God, Ama RA. The heaven gradually open waiting for the descending Word with great grandeur. World wide rupture are now happening. Zirr with the spirit of M-K-Ehl, the leading warrior angel come flying ahead of the group. Followed by R-Fa-Ehl which was presented by the spirit of Vander. He is the guidance and redeemer. Apo Hwa as G-B-Riehl, the messenger-leader of all angels. JenniferHailee as U-R-eihl, the bearer of wisdom. Sharlot as J-D-Iehl, the bearer of graces. Ixiah as B-R-Chiehl, the guard and JamieJoy as S-Eal-Tiehl, the resurrected being that bears the faith and honor. 

 A thundering sound of trumpet exults the entire universe and into the span of infinite space. A powerful voice broke the silence, and it says " Now, witness the new heaven, the world of enlightenment! The first heaven, the world of time are all gone in the haze. Now look! The holy city, born from the heaven of our Almighty Ama RA. Harken the country of AlfaOmega! The Philippines, the leader of our whole renown world to come! Welcome into this era of the new order! The true ekklesia is here! " END  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 21 18
As soon as Wen Baizhou graduated, he was given a small villa as a studio gift from his parents. Unexpectedly, on the first day of moving into the vil...
519 427 17
Wars are not something out of the ordinary, are they? We hear about them every day. But for the people that live them, it is more than a punishment f...
76 0 21
The echoes of a global conflict still reverberate through the scorched earth. The last war left humanity gasping for survival amidst the wreckage. It...
100K 8.7K 88
A secret program in the United States seeks to replace human militaries with artificial intelligence-driven machines, but the machines aren't so will...