Just Bestfriends? [Urban]| Un...

Por _Iamblackgold

Meet Chanel and Tyree they've been bestfriends for years, nothing more, nothing less, but what will happen wh... Mais

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
NEW BOOK POSTED❗️

Chapter 27

7.4K 182 30
Por _Iamblackgold

                     Chanel Rhodes|Nelle

"I guess that nigga don't love you as much as he claims huh sis?" Mel asked as she knelt down in front of me and took my chin between her thumb and pointer finger tilting my head up so I was looking directly in her eyes.

Cornell and Meek are also in the room.

Cornell is sitting on a chair looking amused and Meek is standing off to the side looking uncomfortable.

"It's sad that I'm gonna have to kill you, you're just so pretty," she said before kissing me. I didn't kiss back so she pulled away and looked at me.

I hawked and spat directly in her face which caused her to backhand me. She got up and wiped my spit off her face then started stomping me then all of a sudden I heard a lot of commotion and gunshots being fired.

She stopped to listen then all of a sudden Dre and Jay runs through the door.  When they saw Mel and Cornell they both had a look of confusion on their faces. Jay shot the chains off my hands and my ankles then he started fighting Cornell, Dre started fighting Meek and I started fighting Mel.

I dropped her and started stomping her out.

"Wassup sis? Where them hands at now? Bitch I told you I was gone stomp you until I see brain matter right? I keep my promises." I said as I kept stomping her in the head.

A minute or so goes by and King, Pops, and Tyra come to the room.

Pops fired a shot at the wall causing us to all stop what we were doing.

"Y'all start talking now," he said with a gun pointed at Mel and another pointed at Cornell.

I had my foot on Melanie's neck so I eased up and stepped back.

"What? Cat got y'all tongue or sum?"

Nobody said a word. That was until the lady I met as Rome's mother walked through the door.

"Same ole Kaine, you've always been so demanding," she said as she walked around, her heels clicking with each step.

When pops seen her face his face dropped then contorted into a look of confusion.

"Tia?"

"In the flesh baby," she said with a smirk as she stopped directly in front of him.

"Tia? as in the bitch that gave birth to us?" King said with one of the coldest looks I've ever seen him give to anyone.

She looked in between Tyra and Tyree then spoke.

"Awe.. look at my babies. You've both gotten so big" She said as she touched King's chin.

Tyra tried to run up but Ace grabbed her.

"Tia, what the fuck are you doing? You're the one behind all of this? Why, what did anyone ever do to you?" Pops asked a line of questions then paused so she could respond.

"Awe sweet, naive, Kaine. You really thought I just up and left you without reasoning and a backup? Back then you barely had enough money to put bread on the table and all you cared about was what the kids needed. You stopped caring about me and my needs. I was tired of settling for that so I found me a new man. A man who could provide for me sexually, financially and emotionally. Of course, he had two kids of his own but that was ok with me because I loved him. Two years go by and we had a baby of our own." she said as she looked over at Meek

"I admit at first it was all about the money but then I fell in deep. I loved him more than life itself. We were on top of the world all while you were coming up in the game. 16 years later Y'all were finally on the same level. He saw you as a threat and wanted to take you and your whole gang out. I for one didn't care, I stood behind him in anything he did but see Kaine you played your cards right. You were able to outsmart him. You killed the love of my life, the father of my kids. I knew if we took princess over there Tyree and Tyra would come running to her rescue. Your kids are your life Kaine, so I knew for a fact you wouldn't be too far behind them" She said as she tried to touch him but he stepped back causing her to smirk.

"Bitch, you left us just to go raise another bitch's Kids? Over some fucking money? We were fucking toddlers, of course, he gave us more attention than he did you" Tyra yelled.

I looked over to her and you could see the tears welling up in her eyes. She was hurt.

"SO WHAT?! CASH HAD KIDS TOO! THAT DIDN'T STOP HIM FROM CATERING TO ME! THAT MAN ALWAYS MADE TIME FOR ME AND OUR KIDS"

"BITCH YOU WERE OUT HERE PLAYING HOUSE WITH ANOTHER BITCH'S KIDS. WHERE TF WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED A MOTHER HUH!? "

"I used to wonder what it would be like to meet you. You know when pops told us you walked out on us because you claimed you couldn't do it. I didn't hate you. I still had a love for you in my heart and I didn't even fucking know you. Now that you're standing here in front of me with this sob ass story and trying to justify why you thought it was ok to leave I see that you ain't shit but a worthless, selfish, gold digging, inconsiderate ass bitch."

"It's all good cause we ain't need you anyways. My daddy did just fine raising us by his fucking self. On my life bruh fuck you" she said tears still in her eyes but not once did she let them fall.

At the end of the sentence she hawked and spat on her then she walked out of the room.

I was about to go behind her but Ace pulled me back and ran after her.

Tia looked like her feelings were hurt for a second then she changed her facial expression back to a stone cold look and looked over at Tyree.

"What you gon chew me out the way your sister just did too?"

"Nah cause unlike her I never gave a fuck about you, never thought about you, never had a love for you. I knew you were a foul bitch and I wasn't even old enough to remember you" He said with this light chuckle.

"Bruh I'm done talking," he said as he aimed a gun at her head then fired a shot causing her to fall back. Instant death.

Next, he aimed at Cornell and shot him in his chest 4 times causing him to bleed out and die. Then there was Melanie, as soon as he aimed his gun at her she started to beg for her life

"King you gotta understand. You would've done the same if it was your dad. Please don't kill me. I swear we can just all go our separate way and pre--" he shot her straight between her eyes causing her to drop instantly.

Then he turned the gun on Meek who stood there stuck like a deer caught in headlights.

"No King wait! Don't kill him" I yelled out before he could pull the trigger

He turned his head to look at me but he still had his gun pointed at Meek.

"He was the only one who looked out for me while I was here. He didn't want to be apart of any of this he was forced into this lifestyle, King he was only being loyal to his family"

He lowered his gun then looked at Meek. He didn't say anything he just walked out of the room

"Let's ride out," Pops said then turned to leave Jay and Dre walked out behind him.

"You need a ride? " I asked Meek

"Yea," he said with a nod

"Aight where you going?" I asked as we turned to walk out of the room

He looked back at the bodies in the room then spoke.

"I don't know. They're the only family I've ever known" He said as he chewed on the inside of his cheek.

We walked outside and then a few of the guys from the gang went in a poured gasoline throughout the building.

I hopped into the van with King, Cookie, and Ace then Meek came in behind me which caused King and Ace to look at him then look at me.

"He's riding with us"

"OK... Where's he going?

"Home with us, " I said with a cheeky smile

"Nelle what--"

"Ayee if it's gon be a problem I can just find somewhere to go," Meek said cutting King off

I gave King these puppy dog eyes that I knew for a fact he wasn't gone say no to.

"Nah man you good. What's your name?"

"Meek"

"King. Thanks for looking out for shawdy. I appreciate it" he said extending a hand to dap him up

"It's all good" he said dapping him up

I sat there cheesing. They need to get acquainted with each other anyways, after all, they are brothers.
*

*

*
We're back at King and Tyra's place and I just finished taking a shower, shaving, and brushing my teeth. Tyra didn't say much on the ride back so I'm about to go see if she's ok.

I walked to her room and she was laid across her bed wearing a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. When she heard the door open she turned to look who opened it.

"Hey babe, wanna come smoke this blunt with me right quick?" I asked as I leaned on the door frame.

She nodded and got up then we walked out to the balcony.

I lit the blunt and inhaled then released the smoke and inhaled again then passed it to her

"How're you doing babe? Are you ok?"

She exhaled the smoke she was holding in then spoke.

"Girl you just got back from being kidnapped and you're worried about me. Are you good?"

"I'm ok. Cookie we've had numerous conversations about your mom when we were younger. I know you're hurt." I said taking the blunt from her hand as she passed it back to me

"I guess I just expected the first time I met her to go differently. I don't know why she was able to abandon us so I don't know why I expected she would care about us for even a split second" she said as a few tears rolled down her face

I wiped her tears and hugged her.

"Nelle she left us just to raise someone else's kids, " she said as she cried into the crook of my neck.

"Like you said back there, Y'all didn't need her anyways. She was the one who missed out on watching two beautiful human beings grow. She's not worth your tears love" I said as I rubbed her back

We stood like that for a few more minutes then she wiped her face and pulled back.

"You know I love you right?"

"I love you too now let's go back inside because it's starting to get chilly out here," I said as the wind blew causing goose bumps to form on my arms.

We went back inside and King and Ace were playing the game. Meek was watching them play but he was also scrolling on his phone.

We all sat just chilling and talking then we all decided to call it a night. Meek slept in the guest bedroom, Tyra and Ace were in her room and King and I went to his room.

I took off the sweat pants I was wearing so now I'm in a tank top and my underwear then I laid down, a few minutes later King walked out of the bathroom and turned the light off then came and laid next to me. He pulled me closer to him and I laid my head on his chest, I started to doze off when he spoke

"I love you so much baby girl, you scared the shit out of me. I thought I lost you" he said as he kissed my forehead

"I love you too daddy and I'm not going nowhere," I said as I tilted my head up to look at him

He pecked my lips a few times.

"Goodnight mamas," he said right before I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Heyyyyyyy babieeeeeesssss☺️💕Dropped two updates in five days who work as hard as me *Cardi B Voice*😂 But all jokes to the side. It's 3:30 am and I'm up writing 😩 when I need to be asleep but it's all good though I'll go to sleep in a few.

Thoughts on this chapter?👀

I told y'all nobody would've predicted what was coming next😈

What do y'all think about Tia?🤔

Meek, Cookie, and King are related?😮

Shit just keeps getting crazier and crazier.

But Y'all already know what to do☺️ Vote, Comment, and Sharee😌💕 Next chapter coming soon👌💯

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

153K 4K 35
"So here I am, bawling my eyes out on my bed. I've got mascara streaming down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, I can't breathe, and it feels like...
9.3K 238 18
Harry and Louis have been best friends as long as they can remember. And also as long as he can remember, Harry had a crush on Louis. At first it was...
472K 11.7K 34
Jamal & Rayna are bestfriends that becomes lovers . But there's alot of tears pain & headache to be with Jamal . How long will "no matter what " last...
17.8K 470 20
This story tells you how two life long best friends get ripped apart then maybe catch feelings when they reunite for the first time in two years💘 ⚠️...