Colours || bws

By unholydraco

[completed] "You're pretty shy aren't you?" "You're pretty arrogant aren't you?" ©unholycalum Highest ranking... More

z e r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
merry christmas!
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
new book

t w e n t y - s i x

5.4K 115 57
By unholydraco

Magenta

Monday. The most dreaded day.

Jackie and I walk in school side by side as usual but this time it's different. People stare at us, more than usual. Before they stared at us because we sat with the boys, but now the glares look even more deadly.

"This is what happens when you go on a date with Brad." I groan.

"Oh shush, it was worth it you had a great time." Jackie reminds me.

I nod silently agreeing as we walk to her locker. I lean against the one next to her with my eyes closed, the events of last Friday playing in my mind.

"Hello girls." An unfamiliar voice shocks me and I shoot upright.

The girl in front of me is definitely the last person I expected to see here.

Abigail Rose.

Expelled from our school at the end of last year for getting into a brutal fight, not her first and definitely not her last, that ended up with the other girl in hospital with a stiletto puncture wound in her arm.

Basically, I almost shat my pants.

"Uh hi?"

"Hi. Magenta and Jackie right? I just thought I'd say hello since I'm back at school and you've been quiet active in all the gossip lately." In the corner of my eye I see Brad watching cautiously, keeping a safe distance between us. "I'm Abigail, but I'm guessing you already knew that." She grins slyly and I almost gulp.

"Nice to meet you." Jackie says politely, not doubt wanting this to be over just as bad as me.

Quite a few people in the corridor are watching and I try to keep my cool before she waves and walks off.

"What the f-"

"Calm down," Jackie cuts me off. "I'm sure she was just being...polite."

"Polite!? She's Brad's ex! And at least 3/4 of the school thinks she's psychotic, me included." I start hyperventilating and collapse against the locker behind me dramatically.

"Oh relax, you're exaggerating." She rolls her eyes.

"Am I? Am I really?" I clutch my chest as I feel my racing heart. "Remember Austin Banks?"

"Who's that?" Jackie asks confused.

"Exactly! She ruined him just for making a move on her best friend." Jackie tried to defend her as 'misunderstood' when Brad and his entourage walk over.

"Run." Is the first thing James tells me and I shriek.

"I've never seen her like this." Connor says looking genuinely worried.

"She's in shock. She thinks Abigail's psychotic." She rolls her red but stares in astonishment when the boys nod, agreeing with me.

"See!" I told you. Alright guys here the plan. First, I dye my hair black. Then I draw a fake mole above my lip and change my name, running away to become a nun. I'll be safe as a nun, no one will hurt me."

"Aw, but then I'll miss you." Brad pouts taking a step closer to me. I stop and giggle before reminding myself of my mission.

"No. No distractions, I'm not letting my guard down. Goodbye people, it's been nice knowing you." I salute them and try to march off only to be pulled back.

The boys nod at James and he traps in his damn muscly arms making me want to groan and swoon at the same time. Curse you hormones.

"Go on missy, off to class you go." Tristan pushes me in the direction of maths but now I have another reason not to go to class.

"I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS TO ME! YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM RUNNING." Sighing, Tristan gestures to James and I'm thrown over the shoulder of the tall, incredibly muscular hunk.

"Hi James." I giggle. "You have a great ass." I compliment him as my head is almost squished in it, not that I'm complaining.

I gasp. "What a great day to be alive! Wait no, I must escape I must hide from the mean lady."

"I think we broke her." I hear Connor whisper to Jackie.

"I don't want to be stabbed with a high heel," I screech. "Help me! Someone, I'm being kidnaped help me."

No one comes to my aid, probably thinking I'm crazy but I'm just trying to stay alive. Survival is all that matters at the moment.

Suddenly I'm out down and I fall uncomfortably in a chair. I look up at the almost full room I'm in and my gaze instantly focuses on the open.

"She's gonna run." Tristan shouts.

Brad and Connor run to the door to block my only way out as I fight against James. I reluctantly relax before standing up quietly. I see an open window and calmly walk over before hoisting myself up and jumping out. Yep. I jumped out a window. Bet they didn't see that coming.

I land uncomfortably on the grass below the windows and, after dusting myself off, begin to run across the field.

"I'm free." I scream.

Suddenly, a hand is on my shoulder and I'm spun around. Lips connect with mine and I'm frozen still, causing my lip attacker to trip over and fall on top of me.

Looking into his chocolate eyes I grin stupidly. "Hi."

"Hey." He says with a low voice.

Brad gets off me and I almost pout, before he helps me up. "Are you ok? You did just jump out a window."

"You did too," I point out. "But yeah, I'm fine. Sorry for acting crazy I just, I don't want to end up in hospital with a hole in my leg from a fricken high heel."

"I understand it's fine. But Abigail did go to some sort of boarding school or somewhere where they teach good behaviour."

"What did they teach her? To stab someone with an eyebrow pencil instead of a heel?" Brad laughs with me and I can't stop myself from throwing my arms around him. His arms return the gesture and I smile, his cologne filling my senses.

"Come one, lets go to class." I reluctantly comply and we walk back to the classroom we were in before I ran.

Jackie and the boys are standing at the back laughing as we walk in. A few students sitting down give us confused and weird looks and others just roll their eyes.

"You good now?" Jackie asks and I nod.

"Just letting off some steam." I laugh.

"Everyone, in their seats." The teacher comes in and Connor and Tristan wave goodbye, making their way to their class.

"Alright today we are..." I tune out as my thoughts wander back to Abigail Rose, the girl who could destroy me mentally and physically if she wanted to.

Class finishes and I run to the cafeteria where Jackie greets me. "You look happier."

"I had a great idea, I'll go to a gym!" I grin.

Theres a moment of silence before she bursts out laughing. "You? Exercise? Never gonna happen. Nice joke."

"It's genius. If I train ad maybe do some boxing classes, when she finally pounces I can defend myself."

"Dude, just get James to stand in front of you. Problem solved." She says in a 'duh' tone.

"Huh, that's actually a good idea." I think for a second before shaking my head. "No, I have to learn how to fend for myself."

"I think you can look after yourself just fine. Just 2 weeks ago you punched a guy square in the nose for degrading a girl that walked past." Jackie rolls her eyes.

"Oh yeah...that was fun." I giggle as I reminisce. "But still, I'm doing it."

"Fine, whatever. Have fun."

"And you're doing it with me." I announce happily.

"Bitch say what?" She splutters.

"Yep, we start on Wednesday." I smile before skipping off to buy some food, proud of myself. This will be good, and it's about time I get into shape.

I'm sorry! I finally updated after what felt like forever. I have been really sick for the past like 3 weeks and I've just bee resting and stuff and trying to catch up on school work I missed.
But omg! I saw the vamps and new hope club last night! I finally got to see them live and it was amazing, I was pretty close to the stage so I could see them really well and omfg they're so fucking hot! They're like hot angels! And omg sweaty brad gives me life.
My sisters went with me and they now love nhc so I'm proud, it was my good deed for the day, subjecting them to amazing people and amazing music.

Thank you for reading, WE HIT 20K IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU SOSOSO MUCH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 960 44
"You probably think that you are better now, better now You only say that 'cause I'm not around, not around" The story between two former lovers who...
539K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
233K 6.8K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
5.3M 42.9K 58
When Christina Greenwell reconnects with childhood best friend Niall Horan, she didn't expect 4 boys to be with him. Her life is flipped upside down...