My Nightmare of a Life

Από tiggermonster

Delia is a trouble maker. Thats how people describe her, she has a rough past that she can't seem to shake. W... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not a chapter just clearing something up
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
VERY IMPORTANT

Chapter 25

1.2K 5 2
Από tiggermonster

“Delia thanks for joining us, now please go and see Mr. Reed, you need to discus your absence.”

“I’m really not in the mood to talk to him.”  I said propping my feet up on my desk.

“I didn’t remember it being a question Delia, now go.”

I huffed but stood up and mumbled ‘bitch’ under my breath and headed down the hall to the office.

“Delia, how may I help you today?” Kathy the school secretary asked.

“What you really mean is what did you do this time. And to answer that, I’m here because I took my vacation days.”

She rolled her eyes “Mr. Reed is expecting you so you can go right in.”

I headed in and sat in my normal chair and slung my backpack on the other chair. “Hola.” I said looking him right in the eye.

“Delia, how are you?” Mr. Reed asked in his principal voice.

“Wonderful Noah.” I said in a sarcastic voice. “You know when your parents tell you that you’re going to boreding school its just wonderful.”

“So where have you been these last few, weeks.”  He asked calmly

“What a girl can’t take her vacation days!?” I asked throwing my hands up in the air.

“Delia your in the seventh grade, you don’t get vacation days.” He said amused at my answer.

“Fine then I was taking my sick days.”

“You don’t have those either.”

“What! What kind of world do we live in? This is not fair! I am calling the supervisor about this!” I yelled. 

“You have to have a job to have vacation and sick days.” Noah said taking a giant gulp of his coffee.

“Well my parents used to say that coming to school was my job!” I protested

“Delia stop trying to change the subject, where have you been.”

“Well I went to visit my father but I hated it so I came home and took a few days off. I was also in the hospital for some medical things.”

“Why were you in the hospital?”

“I had some medical things to work out. Plus my birthday was yesterday.”

“I’ll talk to your parents about you medical issues but what were you saying about boarding school?”

“My parents want to ship me off to a boarding school.”

“Well I will discuss it with them when I meet with them. That will be all for now.”

“Can I just stay in the office, you and I both know I’ll be back here by the end of the day.”

“Fine, but you have to actually do work.”

I walked back into the office and sat down at the regular table I do when I’m in in-school suspension.  

**

School had just ended and I was walking home, Mom, Father, Josh’s Aunt, Josh, Matt and Caroline should be home by now.

-------------------

Yea short upload I know…. I just am not as excited about writing this as I am about my other book. Anyways comment and vote.

Update-sometime next week- hopefully next week is busy!

-Carter

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

6.8K 126 15
girl who was at family vacation for 3 weeks comes back home. she went to boyfriend's game hoping he will be happy to see her but what she sees breaks...
32 0 15
In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear from everything. Aside from her breakup wi...
1.4K 20 11
Luca is a troubled teenager, who everyone thought was hard to get along with. He almost believed it himself until one day, Estella, who ended up bein...
Bittersweet Endings Από LD Valson

Εφηβική Φαντασία

32 0 18
Life hadn't always been easy for Joey, but she managed. Taking life into her own hands, she did what she wanted when she wanted and how. Not worrying...