No Curtain Call

By ECartier086

~Teaser~ As if he was unable to keep his hands off of me, he gripped my waist and pulled me up closer to him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Chapter 8

414 17 2
By ECartier086

"And what, pray tell, do you have to show me?" I asked as Acton grabbed my hand and led me to the back, private room on the bus where we had been once before.

"I don't want to be interrupted," Acton murmured, locking the door, sealing us inside the seductive black and red themed room.

I raised my eyebrows at him and smiled. "Does this mean I'm your girlfriend?"

"If that's who you want to be," Acton smiled, his hard features softening. "But most importantly, you are mine. You belong to me now, just as much as I belong to you."

"You mean that?"

Acton nodded, and I grinned. "Then get in the bed."

Acton's eyebrows raised. "I know it doesn't seem like it, but I plan to take this slowly, Anya."

"Okay," I murmured, placing my hands on his shoulders and gently pushing him back towards the bed. "That doesn't change my mind. Get on the bed."

"Anya, what are you doing?" he asked, not doing as I told him.

Letting a low growl rip from my throat, I pushed him harder, throwing him onto the mattress. Acton moved to sit up, but I held a finger to my lips. "Don't say a word."

Acton stared at me, but he obeyed. taking a step away from him, I slowly unraveled the flimsy robe that kept my body covered. "And don't touch me."

I felt my nipples pucker as a cool breeze filtered over my body when I let the robe slide down my body. "You're mine. I'm going to mark you as mine. You belong to me. No one else. I'm going to be impossible for you to forget."

Acton's eyes darkened in desire as I slowly crept closer towards him. "I can't forget you. You're embedded in me, Anya. I don't think I could ever forget you."

"Shh," I shushed him, holding my finger to my lips. "Remember what I said?" I didn't give him a chance to answer before I placed my hands and knees on either side of him, climbing up over him on the bed. Teasing him, I lowered my body so my bare breasts gently brushed against his upper thighs and groin area. Acton was still clothed, but I knew he was getting turned on by the growing tent he was sporting in his pants. "Don't. Say. A. Word."

"Yes, ma'am," Acton said with a wicked grin on his face. Frowning slightly, I leaned back and harshly squeezed his cock with my hand so that he yelped out in pain. 

"What did I say?" Acton simply looked at me and didn't dare to say anything. "Good boy. I'm the one in charge here." I felt Acton's cock get harder beneath my hand, which gave me reassurance to continue. "You like being dominated, don't you, Mr. Black?" I murmured, lowering my body down so my mouth was level with the tip of his cock. I looked and saw Acton's emerald eyes flash with desire, so I stuck my tongue out and took a swipe at his head.

Acton threw his head back and moaned, though he made sure to have his lips locked. "Now watch," I murmured to him, enveloping his cock in my mouth. His dick was long and wide, every woman's dream. I couldn't fit him in my mouth all the way, but I did my best. I applied pressure with my lips, and sucked on him hard. His precum tasted salty, and I wanted more. Acton's hands flew to my hair, tugging on me as he thrusted inside my mouth. Every once in a while he would get in so deep that his pubic hair would tickle my nose, and I loved the musky scent of him. 

I continued to apply pressure to his cock, and gently ran my teeth over the top and bottom, and Acton could no longer keep his words inside. "Please say I can scream, baby. Oh, God," he cried out, frantically thrusting inside my mouth. I had never seen Acton this way before, and it was the hottest and sexiest thing I had ever seen.

I briefly nodded my head in answer to his question, and continued to suck and scrape my teeth along the underside while my tongue moved in circles around his tip. "Oh, you're so sexy, princess," he gasped, tugging on my hair even harder. "Oh, fuck me," he cried, as my hands went underneath him to cup his sensitive balls. I played with his ballsack and gently added pressure, teasing the skin there. 

"I-I can't last long, baby. Oh, fuck it, I'm coming!" he yelled, thrusting into my mouth one more time before coming. I drank all of his fluids, savoring the taste, before unlatching my mouth around him and licking him off. 

"That was.... oh God, that was the best blowjob I've ever had," he said, falling back against the bed, trying to catch his breath. 

I stayed where I was, frowning at him. I didn't say a word, and I just waited for him to look at me again. 

Slowly, after a few seconds of me not saying anything, he sat up in bed. "W-what's wrong, baby?"

"Don't you ever, ever, talk about the past women you've been with while I'm here. Please, Acton. Don't compare me. Just don't," I whispered, a tear leaking out of my eye. 

"Aw, baby," he murmured, his face looking truly regretful as he pulled me into his arms, our bare bodies pressing up against each other's again. "I didn't mean to bring that up. I'm sorry. I don't compare you, sweetheart. You're in a league all your own. You mean so much more to me than those other stupid girl's I've been with in the past. I won't lie, and you already know, that I've been with more women than I can count. But princess," he pulled away and looked me in the eye. "That was before. This is now. Those women were before. What matters now is what happens from now on. You aren't going to be my first, but baby, I want you to be my last."

My heart broke all over again at his words. Yes, of course I had known that he'd slept with numerous other women before, but to hear him say something like this cemented the fact that somehow, for some reason, I was different. And, even if it was something he said to every woman, I wanted to believe that we were going to stick by each other's sides. So, at that time, I chose to believe him. 

"Okay."

***

"I had expected you to be holed up in that room for the rest of the month," Ren announced when we exited from the bedroom.

"Me too, but princess here said I couldn't," Acton murmured in my ear so no one could hear. I smiled, and glanced at the clock. 

"Hey, guys, it's almost three. When were we supposed to reach Pennsylvania?"

"At around four," Vance said, walking into the kitchen area to grab a cold beer from the fridge. 

"Oh, guys, I finished that song I was telling you about," Acton said. "The first one was finished a while ago, and the second one is almost done. I was hoping we could play the first one tonight at the concert."

"I don't know, Acton," Vance said doubtfully. "We haven't even heard it yet."

"I know. But I want to play it for you now."

My eyebrows rose in suprise. I was dying to hear Acton sing acoustic, and now was my chance. I also wanted to hear the song he titled, "Crushed."

Acton jogged off and grabbed an acoustic guitar and sat down next to me on the couch. He tuned it, warmed it up, and we all sat around him, waiting to hear LadyKiller's new hit single. Before long, Acton opened up his mouth and beautiful words started to pour out.

"I only get wet when it's raining,

But lately my sky's been clear,

My sun's always out, forever,

But only when you are near,

I never had the need for laughter,

Constantly living in fear,

But since I met you, 

I've been wanting something new,

And this is what you need to hear."

Since I met you, 

I've been the man,

I've always wanted to be.

I have an open heart

That beats just for you.

I've told the secrets

I've never told anyone.

And now I know, what it is like

To be crushed.

You show me a different path

And yell at me when I fall back.

Inspiring and beautiful,

You get me on the right track.

I don't know if you feel the same way

Playing these games we do.

But damn baby, I hope that one day,

You can cure this crush

That I've got on you.

Since I met you, 

I've been the man,

I've always wanted to be.

I have an open heart

That beats just for you.

I've told the secrets

I've never told anyone.

And now I know, what it is like

To be crushed.

Let me be the one, baby

Let me do the same

As you've done for me.

Let me be the one, princess,

Let me show you

What you've been missing,

Let me be the one baby,

To capture your heart,

And keep it forever

Since I met you, 

I've been the man,

I've always wanted to be.

I have an open heart

That beats just for you.

I've told the secrets

I've never told anyone.

And now I know, what it is like

To be crushed.

Finally, you unlocked your heart,

And let me in for a new start,

And I found out that you were crushed too

So together, we're not crushed anymore.

Since I met you, 

I've been the man,

I've always wanted to be.

I have an open heart

That beats just for you.

I've told the secrets

I've never told anyone.

And now I know, what it is like

To be crushed."

When Acton finished, he closed his eyes, strumming the last measure of the guitar solo at the end. After it was over, we all started a small round of applause for him, and I looked at him with new adoration. When he finally opened his eyes, he focused them on me. "What did you think?"

"I loved it, Acton," I said, reaching out to cover his hand with my own. I knew that he had written it about himself and the feelings he had felt when he met me. I hadn't known that they were so emotional, and that he felt like he was crushed when he had a crush on me. "Every part," I said, and another tear leaked out of the corner of my eye. "It was so beautiful."

"I'm glad you liked it, Princess. I don't think I need to explain what I meant."

"I know. I understand," I whispered as his hand rose to gently wipe my tears away.

"Don't cry, baby," he murmured, setting the guitar down on the floor and pulling me into his arm's embrace. 

"Well, I think we better start working on this," Colton said, going and grabbing a guitar of his own. "If we want to play this song tonight, we'd better get all the parts working together so it sounds good."

"I was thinking it would be more of an acoustic piece, different from our other songs," Acton announced, "Sort of like what I did just now. So it won't take long for us to figure out, since it really is a basic song."

"Then let's get crackin'."

***

"This is going to knock those rednecks out of the water!" Ren said, when they had finally finished adjusting "Crushed." 

"Rednecks?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and folding my arms across my chest. 

"Our arch-nemesis band," Colton winked and explained, "Buried Alive."

"Sounds scary," I said, crossing my legs, revealing my creamy legs. 

"Heavy metal band, like us," Acton said, coming to sit down next to me. He gently uncrossed my legs and unfolded my arms. "That position looked too sexy. I couldn't handle it," he whispered in my ear. In a regular tone, he continued, "We've been battling on the charts for the past five years, but lately, we've been pulling ahead of them. And for the past two years, we've beat them for the 'Best Heavy Metal Band Award."

I giggled, "They have that?"

Acton shrugged, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "I may have twisted the title a bit, but it's something like that."

"We are also the most well loved band by their fans," Vance chimed in, putting his guitar away. "And they are jealous."

"We stay away from them at all costs," Nick said, tapping a light drum beat on his drum set.

Colton was looking down, avoiding talking about the conversation. "Is something wrong, Colton?" I asked, fighting the urge to walk over there and pull him into my arms. He looked so lost and distressed, and I wanted to know why. 

"The band's leader was in my class during high school, and he knew I loved Cara," Colton said, bringing up Cara's name again. So many questions surrounded that name. "A-after she left the concert that one night, she went to a neighboring bar where Buried Alive was playing. She said that she was raped while she was there, but she wouldn't tell me who did it. I think it must have been one of the guys in Buried Alive. They knew I loved Cara, and they had threatened me a few weeks beforehand that they would take away the one thing I loved most. And they did," Colton looked at me with dead eyes. "They took Cara away from me. She was never the same again."

I saw tears well up in Colton's eyes and he fled to the backroom where he could be alone. None of us followed him. 

"Her parents won't let him even talk to her," Acton murmured by my side, as the entire room grew cold and uncomfortable. "He used to call every day, but they told him that they had trusted him and that they could never trust him with their daughter again."

"She was a junior when he graduated?"

"Yeah," Acton said, holding me close. "I didn't mean for her to go off and dress that way and change who she was. I just knew that Colton loved her, and I had no interest in going on his territory. He loved her so much, but she never saw that he wanted to be more than 'just friends'."

"I want to talk to her," I said, looking down at my hands in my lap.

"You can't," was the answer I expect to receive, and was what Vance replied. "She's in her fourth year of college now, and from what I hear, she has a nice boyfriend who treats her right and she's getting her life on track. She's happy, and we need to leave her alone."

"We all loved her," Ren said, smiling at a memory. "She was the sweetest girl you'd ever meet. So innocent. Remember the time she tried to make us stop drinking because she thought we were all alcoholics?" he chuckled, and Actona and Vance laughed with him. 

"I never met her," Nick said, "but I know that Colton hasn't been able to move on."

Now it was Acton's turn, "I thought he was going to move on to you," he whispered in my ear. "He seemed to... fancy you. But me, being the selfish bastard I am, couldn't let you slip away."

"Aha, so that's what that whole 'jerk' attitude was about," I said, smiling at him and allowing the other guys to hear our conversation. "Your horrible personality was a wooing tactic."

"But it worked. I got the girl, didn't I?" he asked, kissing my temple.

"Yeah," I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist and nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck. "You definitely got the girl."

***

"Anya is so sexy," Acton stood at the front of the stage, with the other guys in the band standing around him, chiming in. The sound of a loud crowd filtered through the venue, making me blush.

"She blushes all the time," he continued, as Vance and Colton sang backup. Acton was purposefully singing off key, and the band was goofing off. They had just finished doing sound checks and rehearsing, and now they had some free time. The band was messing around, making up songs and solos on stage, and the guy in the sound booth was having fun as well, adjusting their sounds and adding a fake crowd cheer in the background for them.

"YOU GUYS ARE DORKS!" I shouted over the background noise so that they could hear me. 

"THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?" They shouted back at me, and I had to cover my ears so that my eardrums wouldn't burst. A few of them had shouted directly into the microphone.

"GOOD QUESTION!" I shouted back.

"Wait guys, I know the answer to this," Acton said into the mike without shouting. "She just can't get enough of me."

I rolled my eyes as they guys started laughing and Nick played the 'joke' beat on his drumset. A double tap on the snare drum and then the crash of a cymbal. "What a joke that is," the guys laughed at him. "She's with you for the money, you idiot," Ren yelled and clapped Acton on the shoulder. 

Acton started laughing too, and looked down at me as I stood by the stage almost directly beneath him. "I'm okay with that."

"I am not!" I squealed as he  bent down and gingerly picked me up and dragged me on stage. "It's definitely the sex," I teased him, whispering it in his ear. 

"Really?" he whispered back, knowing that I was still teasing him. "Do I need to perform my abilities on you again?"

"Maybe," I winked, grabbing his hand and gently leading him off stage as the guys stood in a circle and chatted. 

"I'm up for that," he grinned, pulling me backstage and pressing me up against the wall.

"ACTON!" I squealed as he spread my legs and wrapped them around his waist. "Not here!"

"Why not?"

"It's so... public," I argued, though my argument started to fail as Acton hardened against me, right against my core, and thrusted once. 

"It's turning you on, Princess," he answered, gripping my waist. 

"No it's not," I reisisted as he slowly thrust up again. 

Acton ran his nose along my neck. "Yes, it is. Your eyes are dark, and I can feel your heat through your shorts," he whispered, and I gasped. "Which, by the way, are much too short and indecent to be wearing around men. Especially me." His hands slid down to slide underneath my short denim shorts and cup the bare flesh of my ass. "And a fucking thong," he said, teasing the bare skin of my flesh. "Are you trying to drive me insane?" 

"Easier access," I gasped, grabbing his shoulders for support as he continued to thrust up against my core. Waves of pleasure coursed through my body with every thrust. 

"Only for me, Princess. Only for me," he whispered, nuzzling his face in my exposed cleavage which peeked out over the top of my skimpy tank top. 

"Acton, seriously, stop. Someone could easily walk by any second!" my voice rose at the end as one of his fingers slipped into my sopping wet pussy. "Acton!"

"Hush, baby," he smiled, darting his tongue out to lick inbetween my breasts. "Stop fighting it. You're wetter than I ever remember you being. Admit it, knowing someone could easily walk in on this turns you on."

"Fuck this. Go faster," I begged him. I felt my release coming on, and I knew what he said was true. Knowing that someone could walk in and see this was incredibly hot. "Mmm, right there," I whispered as his hard cock rubbed up against the most sensitive part of my body. "Oh, do it again," I moaned, digging my nails into his shoulders. 

Acton, seeing to my needs, did exactly as I asked. "This is so hot. You're so sexy," he murmured, locking my mouth with his in a passionate kiss. His tongue synchronized with his thrusts, making me imagine his cock sliding into me, in and out, faster and faster. The entire situation became overwhelming and I felt my body begin to quake as I started to come. 

"I'm coming!" I gasped, trying to keep my voice down as I constricted my entire body around him, trying to get as close to him as possible. 

"Aw, fuck," Acton moaned, and I felt him release. "That's fuckin' embarrassing," he said, flushing, as he looked down at himself between our bodies. I was still pressed up against the wall, and I giggled a little bit at the childlike look he had on his face. "You think this is funny?" he asked, pressing me harder against the wall. "I just came in my pants like a fuckin' teenager."

I giggled again, kissing him on the lips. "Let's go clean you up," I murmured, unwrapping my legs from his hips and dragging him out of the venue to the bus. "And by the way," I said a little louder as we neared the bus and our privacy. "That was incredibly hot."

"What, me coming in my pants? Oh, I'll be sure to do that again next time," he said sarcastically, and his face flushed with shame and embarrassment again. 

"And you look adorable," I said, reaching up to cup his cheek, which he promptly batted away. 

"Stop it. That's not helping. I just lost a piece of my manliness. I have never, ever, lost it in my pants before."

"Acton," I said, turning to face him. "I don't care that you came in your pants. I think it was extremely sexy and hot that you were turned on that much that you couldn't even wait to... blow your load." Now it was my turn to blush, and we were both blushing together by the time that we got on the bus. 

"Are you serious? Because I'm usually much more manly than that."

I laughed, squeezing his hand. "I know. And I can't wait until you show me how manly you can be," I smiled, but then froze, realizing what I had just said. This relationship was moving fast. Much too fast. 

"What's wrong, Anya," Acton said, sensing my hesitation. 

"We're moving too fast, aren't we," I said, looking down, unable to look into his emerald eyes. 

"No. Princess, it doesn't matter what pace we move at, whether it's slow or fast. It's our pace. We take it however fast or slow we want it to go. You can't compare our relationship to others. I don't intend on letting you go, because I lo- I care about you, Anya. So regardless of what pace we go, there will be plenty of time to enjoy things and slow down." After his speech, he paused. "Do you want to slow down? We can slow things down if you want."

"That's just it, Acton. I don't want to slow down. I like being with you," and my feelings for you are overwhelming even though we just got into this relationship and I don't want to get hurt, yet I don't know if I want to stop.

"Me too," Acton said, smiling and releasing my hand so that he could go and change his pants and underwear. Even though I hadn't said it, it seemed like he had heard what I needed to say anyway, and he understood me completely. 

***

Hey, guys. I am so sorry I haven't been updating recently... at all. But, now that it's summer, I have a lot more time on my hands. One of my goals before the end of the summer is to finish this story, but a seal on it and call it done, along with Ravage Me. More so this story, because it is one of my favorite stories that I'm writing. I am sorry that this update is shorter, but I am going to estimate that there are roughtly 6 chapters left, maybe 4, but it depends on how long the chapters turn out to be. If they are the length of this chapter, then 6 more, if they are roughtly 6000 words long, then about 4. Plus and epilogue. 

And then, and I know that I get ahead of myself, but I want to write Colton and Cara's story. I already have a title picked out for them, and a cover made. I know, I know. Finish this story first. And hopefully, within the next two months, Acton and Anya's story will be completed. 

Thank you guys for all of your support on this story. Question and comments are always appreciated, and if you haven't already, could you please vote for this story? More votes encourage me to write faster. 

Hope you are having a great summer,

L.C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 5.3K 12
⚠️MATURE READERS ONLY⚠️ DARK ROMANCE ⚠️ "Hush now my drahá. Cease your whimpers." He mutters ocean eyes leaving a trail of scorching fire down my fle...
105K 2K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
2.6M 75K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
406K 17K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...