The elites of Hyrule

By gamergirlrage

Ever since Link was a child he's been part of the elites of Hyrule. He's had the honor of going between world... More

Authors note
The elites
A new task
Settling in
First day
Heart pounds
Internal crisis
Dreams
Handkerchief
A week later
Recognition
Stay with me
The land lord
Memory lane
It all makes sense
Worries
Proof
The box
It ends now
Defeat Ganondorf
Zelda's lullaby
***UPDATE***

Epilogue

280 12 2
By gamergirlrage

It's been five years since the return of the princess. A year after her return, we got married. Within a year she had our son, Aden.

I've retired from traveling from dimensions to take care of my family. Don't get me wrong I'm still an elite, I now train younger elites before their missions to the other dimension. My wife is the leader of the elites, and I'm the co leader.

Hyrule will continue with its craziness until peace is restored. We're way far from peace though it'll take years until Hyrule is finally free. Until then, the elites will continue to fight with their lives..

One day our son will follow in our footsteps and become an elite... I feel it..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
166K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
644K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
233K 6.6K 21
When Lisanna comes back to the guild after the grand magical games and everyone starts to ignore Lucy an Wendy except Gajeel, levy, Mira, Romeo, happ...