A Ghostly Field Trip

By WinterWolf-99

Danny and White had a hard enough time keeping their secret in the human world. But now their class is going... More

Chapter 1: A Long Night
Chapter 2: An Eventful Day
Chapter 3: Worst Idea Ever
Chapter 4: A Ghostly Greeting
Chapter 5: Help From The Pop Princess
Chapter 6: A Siren's Cry
Chapter 7: The Far Frozen
Chapter 8: Regaining What Was Lost
Chapter 9: Wayne Manor
Chapter 10: A Real Family
Chapter 11: Brothers In Blood
Chapter 12: Batman Gets Mad
Chapter 14: Ghost Party
Chapter 15: Siren Song
Chapter 16: Dark Siren
Chapter 17: Mute
Chapter 18: This Is My Dragon
Chapter 19: We Want Them Out
Chapter 20: New Family
Chapter 21: This Field Trip's Over
Chapter 22: Leaving
New Book
Tag

Chapter 13: Phantom's Keep

3K 83 87
By WinterWolf-99

          ''Please don't kill them,'' White pleaded.

           ''Heroes don't kill, Bruce,'' Danny reminded.

           Batman stopped his charge down the hall when he heard the two. They were showing mercy to the ones that did this to them. They truly are real heroes.

           ''They will pay for what they did,'' Danny said. ''But with justice, not revenge.''

           ''Besides, can't we just lock them in the castle dungeons at Phantom's Keep,'' Jason suggested.

            The other Bat boys nodded in agreement. 

           ''Why is it that the only time all four of you agree on something, it has to do with locking someone up,'' White asked.

            ''Can't blame an older brother for protecting his younger ones,'' Dick says, holding onto his two brothers.

            ''We can blame you for being overprotective, though,'' Danny smirked.

             ''If my brothers were kidnapped at six, turned into a siren and ghost by a lab accident, hunted by ghosts and humans, been shot, tortured, and poisoned, I have every right to be overprotective,'' Dick says.

          ''He's got you there,'' Tim said.

          ''So, how do we deal with the mess that is your class,'' Damian asked. ''They need a portal to get home. And we are not using the one at the bat-cave.''

           ''We can use the portal at the castle,'' White says. ''They pretty much overstayed their welcome when they tried to shoot Ember, not to mention our parents. The real ones, not the kidnapping psychos.''

         They all went back into the room. Saying the class was shocked over seeing their classmates with five superheroes would have been the understatement of the century.

           ''Why are superheroes hanging out with those two dorks,'' Dash insulted.

           ''We have been for the past three years, so shut it, Dash,'' Danny said.

           ''You never told us you knew superheroes,'' Maddie says, both boys suppressing the need to strangle her.

            ''And why would we,'' White asked.

           ''Children always need to tell their mother these things,'' Maddie said.

           ''We did,'' Danny says. ''Didn't we tell you, mater?''

           ''You came running to me the day you met them,'' Pandora smiled. ''You were so excited that you were practically vibrating.''

            ''You were,'' Jason snickered.

           ''Don't make me hurt you,'' White glared.

           ''Why do you keep referring to this creature as your mother,'' Maddie yelled.

           ''Because she treats us like we exist,'' Danny yelled. ''She welcomes us with open arms and actually knows who we are.''

           ''My little warriors, always so brave,'' Pandora days. 

           ''Now time to go,'' White announced. ''There's a portal we know that can take you home. It's at another friend's palace.''

           ''And before you asked,'' Danny glares at the Fentons, ''he is a ghost. Don't shoot him. We're going to Phantom's Keep.''

          ''Phantom has his own castle,'' Star asked.

          ''Of course he does,'' Ember says. ''Since he defeated Pariah Dark, he became the new king of the Ghost Zone.''

           ''The ghost boy is the king,'' Kwan gasped.

          ''That means when we marry, i'll be queen,'' Paulina screeched.

       She and Star started making wedding plans. Team Phantom and the Bats snickered, knowing that will never happen.

          ''Sorry to burst your bubble, but Phantom has a girlfriend,'' Danny winked at Sam.

          ''Whoever she is, there is no way she's more special than me,'' Paulina boasted.

          ''His girlfriend is Princess Thorn, the ruler of the Isle of Dryads,'' White informed.

           He certainly popped her bubble. Team Phantom was trying their best to hold in their laughter.

           ''We can take my carriage,'' Dora suggested.

          ''Thank you, Princess Dora,'' Sam thanked.

          ''While you guys do that, i'll take Skylar,'' White said. ''Carriages make my stomach want to eat itself.''

           ''Hop on, Lord White,'' Skylar called.

          ''Don't call me lord,'' White says, jumping onto the pegasus.

           ''Pile into the carriage,'' Danny ordered. ''We're going to Phantom's Keep.''

           As the class walked off, Maddie and Jack whispered to each other.

         ''Those two have been too rebellious, lately,'' Maddie whispered. ''And it's only gotten worse since those bats got here.''

           ''Do you think that they remembered,'' Jack asked.

            ''That drug was too powerful for that to happen,'' Maddie says. ''But we may need more of it to fix their attitudes.''

           ''As soon as we get home, we'll deprogram them,'' Jack told her.

                                                  *****Line Break*****

           The carriage arrived in front of the castle. The Bat family, minus Batman who had gone to get something in the human world, was with them. As the class got out, White and Skylar landed on the ground.

           The castle had definitely changed since the rein of Pariah Dark. The walls were now white and silver, with black tapestries on the walls. The Danny Phantom symbol was over the door. The actual castle design was more like something out of a fairy tale than a medieval themed horror movie.

          ''Wow,'' was all the class could say.

           ''First timers, always funny,'' Tucker laughed.

           ''Every time,'' Valerie agreed.

            ''WHITE,'' someone screamed.

            A girl came flying at them. She was beautiful. He long blond hair was in a braid with roses tied in it. She was in a knee-length dress of pink, covered in orchids and lilies. She also wore red wedges with ribbons wrapped around her legs. She had elegant wings of pearl white feathers.

           ''Lena,'' White yelled.

           The winged girl picked him up with a hug. Everyone was shocked that he knew such a beautiful girl.

           ''Who the heck is that,'' Paulina freaked. ''How dare she be prettier than me.''

            ''Humans,'' Lena noticed. ''What strange creatures. Hello. I am Lena, the siren of nature.''

           Dash went up to her, putting his arm around her.

          ''Hello, gorgeous,'' he flirted. ''Want to go out with the school quarterback.''

          Lena turned to White. A disgusted look on her face.

         ''Is he serious,'' she asked.

         ''Unfortunately,'' White shook his head.

         She took Dash's arm and twisted it behind his back.

         ''I'm a siren, so I have many brothers and sisters that will gladly beat the living harmonics out of you for flirting with me,'' Lena says.

           ''Lena, release the idiot,'' White told her. ''He's as idiotic as they come, but he should probably go home in one piece.''

         The siren let go. She then grabbed White's arm.

          ''Come on,'' she says. ''We've been waiting for hours. And you know that vampires don't do well with waiting.''

         ''Sarah can control herself,'' Valerie reminded. ''Ethan to. But with Erica and Rory, those two can handle them. I hope.''

         Lena pushed open the door, and the crowd inside burst into cheers. There was a banner inside that read ''Happy Birthday Great Ones.'' Frostbite's own personal touch most likely. There was literally every type of ghost and magical creature there. Kitty, Johnny 13, Desiree, Ghost Writer, Sydney Poindexter, and many other friendly ghosts. The magical creatures ranged from the sirens and pegasi, to the fairies and vampires. 

        The group turn to see their class with their mouths hanging open. They couldn't believe this many beings were at a party for their classmates that they saw as dorks.

          ''We are gonna have so much explaining to do after this,'' Danny whispered to the others.

          ''No kidding,'' Jazz agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 120 11
Damian Al Ghul Wayne has been keeping a secret from his entire family, one that he didn't think was important for them to know. He has a twin sister...
7.1K 101 13
Dess Fenton was the twin sister of Danny Fenton. She was once an average, everyday teenage girl, who had parents that were ghost hunters. One fatefu...
1K 16 5
Jane is a strange half ghost girl that come out of the ghost portal. The very same fay Danny gets his ghost powers. To his surprises she was just lik...
520 14 12
Why does it hurt? Why won't the pain go away? Why can't I let go? Why does everyone have sunshine while I can only see rain clouds? It's because yo...