Vision of Love {Watty Awards...

By fran-is-a-writer

Abigail Chambers (Abi for short) is no ordinary British girl. She has visions when people touch her and can't... More

Vision of Love (GirlxGirl)
Starting Me (1)
Saying Goodbye (2) (Warning: slight sexual girlxgirl scene)
I Love Kissing You (3)
A Kiss in Awkward Times (4)
New Friends (5)
A Goodbye Party (6)
Goodbye, Hello (7)
Secrets and Introducing Elizabeth (8)
Enemy Number 1 and the Necklace (9)
Blood Lusted and Lizzie's Unicron (10)
Proposal and Little Boy George (11)
The Werewolf and the Psychic (12)
"I've been waiting for you" (13) (Sexual girlxgirl scene)
Lunch Time With The Populars (15)
Unknown Side (16)
Secrets (17)
Explanations Mean Nothing (18)
Everything's Changing (19)
Jasmine (20)
The Truth (21)
Betrayal before the Battle (22)
Prepare for Battle (23)
The Battle (Part 1) (24)
The Battle (Part 2) (25)
The Battle - Finale (26)
Death and it's Family (27)
10 Years Later... (28)

Vampire on the Brain (14) (small sexual scene)

11.7K 295 49
By fran-is-a-writer

SO SORRY! It's taking me so long to update!! I've had so many exams these days! SO my updates won't be as regular :'/ Thanks for the support! 7,000 reads! You guys are amazing! <3 Much love <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vampire on the Brain

      “Well, well, well, isn’t it the sexy psychic, what do YOU want?The fiery red head smirked, cocking out her hip seductively.

      I smirked at her, trying not to notice the excitement in her eyes. The smirk on my lips spreading as she strutted slowly over towards me slowly. “You know exactly what I want, and you seem to want it too.”

      Her lips curved up, flexing her fangs which at the moment were a real turn on.

      Upon reaching my front, she pressed her body tightly against mine, slowly biting her way across my shoulder, smiling smugly when I moaned at the touch.

      “Maybe we should get this a little more personal, i.e. the bed over there looks welcoming.” She giggled, sucking my neck and grabbing my bum tightly as she flitted us to the bed, removing my clothes in the making.

      Pushing her onto her back I whispered into her ear “Don’t forget about your own pleasure, I’ll be pleasing you too” I made sure she didn’t miss my wink.

      Ripping off her clothing I plunged my teeth to her shoulder, smirking as she screamed “Abi!” I couldn’t help it, this vampire wouldn’t get off my brain. I’d been waiting to fuck this girl the moment I fell on her body.

      She flipped us over and smirked “Let me tell you a little secret….”Leaning in slowly she bared her fangs seductively “I knew I would make you scream my name…”

      I was confused for the moment but that didn’t last long when she claimed my breasts with her hands and bit tightly into my neck. And just as I was about to scream her name….

      Waking with a gasp I found myself in my room, with Maria tucked up snugly against my body, her arms draped across my naked chest.

      “Morning gorgeous” She whispered to me, snuggling tightly against me. “Did my baby girl sleep well?” Turning to look up at me, she smiled brightly.

      Why did she have to be so beautiful and sweet to me? God! How could I have messed up like that? I had a fucking erotic and sexual dream about another girl, a fucking vampire at that, after finally making love to the girl that I love!

      Maria looked concerned “Honey, are you OK?” She sat up, the sheet sliding down, exposing her beautiful body “What’s wrong? You look sad.”

      I did, but I couldn’t tell her that. “No, I’m fine. I’m just drowsy from sleep and I’m just over worked from making you feel amazing last night.” I smiled, softly stroking her upper arm to reassure her.

      She blushed lightly and hid her face behind her hands. It made me chuckle, she’d always done whenever someone said something sweet about her. I’ve always loved that about her.

      “You’re really cute, you know that right?” I said, not even realizing that the words were coming out of my mouth. Not that I wasn’t thinking it.

      Smiling softly she said “You’re adorable, you know that right?”

      Rolling my eyes I blushed, climbed out of the bed and popping into a pair of shorts and a tank (not forgetting underwear of course!). Turning around I smiled shyly at the fact that Maria hand been lying on her side watching me with a smile.

      Picking out some clothes from her bag and picking up her bra (which I found in the kitchen?) and clean underwear and taking them to her.

      Sighing sadly Maria whispered “I really don’t want to go, one day isn’t enough.” She smiled meekly “I want to snuggle with you every night till you fall asleep, hold you as you sleep soundly, and listen to your heartbeat.”

      I pulled her against me, and rested her head against my chest, her ear at my heart. “Listen to that; listen to how it beats for you and you alone.”

      I could feel her smiling, it made me smile too. Pulling her back from my chest I rested my hand against her cheek, feeling how warm they were from the small blush on her cheeks. I couldn't help but not love her. She was my Maria and I was her Abi.

      "You're my Abi" She said with a knowing smile, planting a peck on my lips. I blushed a bright red after I'd realised that I'd said it out loud. 

      "I need to learn to not speak my mind, one day you could use it against me." I said, smiling mischiveously winking at her to make the blush on her cheeks darker than they already were. Is it weird that I love it when she blushes?

      Maria smirked, "I could use anything against you right now, my baby looks so vulnerable right now, it's a real...." She lent forward, her lips up against mine "Turn on." And with that, she pushed me off the bed, and casually started putting on her clean clothes with out even a glance at me. Although it wasn't hard to miss the mischievious smile on her face.

      Standing up I folded my arms and pouted "That wasn't very nice." Maria, now dressed, turned to me with a sly smile and her hip cocked out to the side. "But you can't deny you didn't love it, secretly you thought it made me look hot."

      I couldn't deny that fact, but with this bad behaviour and hip movement, all I could see was the fiery red head running through my mind. WTF IS HAPPENING TO ME?!

      Maria stopped with her acting, and quickly rushed to me. "Abi? Are you OK? I didn't mean to hurt you! I thought you'd only tumble a bit! I'm so sorry!" She gushed, wrapping her arms tightly around my waist.

      Snapping out of my daze I realised that the look on my face must really not have been good because I could feel the worry rushing off of Maria as if it was my own. "Calm down, I'm sorry, it wasn't you I was just remembering something stupid. I'm fine, we're fine."

      Feeling her relax, I did too. But I knew that these thoughts about Jasmine were not good, I'll have to be avoiding her more to make sure it stops. She must have freaked me out yesterday with all the things she ws saying about Maria. I'm just on edge, that's all.

      "C'mon" I said, taking her hand and leading her to the kitchen. "I'm going to make you my famous peanut butter and jam on toast with my special frosties cereal."

      Giggling softly she looped her arms around my waist "Mmm, my favourite."

----------------------------------------------------2 hours later-----------------------------------------------

      “I don’t want to go!” Rochelle whined, hugging us all even though it was just me and Liz who were staying. “We need to come again soon!” Susie said, speaking for what seemed like the first time the whole time here.

      She really is quiet.

      Not like Jasmine, she’s really loud. But she’s hot when she’s loud and cocks that sexy little….

      GAH! I NEED TO STOP THIS!

      “I’m going to miss you Lizzie” Lesley said, her eyes watering slightly, even though she’d only known Lizzie for a couple of hours.

      Smiling brightly Lizzie squealed “I’m going to miss you too! All of you! You guys are amazing! I’m so glad I finally have a gang of friends….” She rose her hand high in the sky, like a superhero.

      “FRIEND GANG VIRGINITY GONE!” She yelled, posing weirdly.

      Eliza smiled mischievously “It won’t be the only virginity gone.” Loosely flopping her arm around Lizzie’s shoulder’s as if it was casual.

      After laughing at the dark blush on Lizzie’s cheeks we all said our goodbyes. Hugs (and kisses on mine and Maria’s account) all around. At the end of it all Lizzie, Eliza and I waved goodbye as Rick drove them away from the school.

      Lizzie gripped my hand tightly “I know about the thoughts” She whispered, her voice neutral and emotionless.

      My heart skipped a beat. Of course she knew. This is Lizzie we are talking about.

      “You have to take things as they come. I told you when we met that things will happen and you will have to decide. I know how much you care for her, but this person is messing with your mind. You’ll get through it.”

      And with that she released my hand, kissed my cheek and walked off hand in hand with Eliza.

      I watched as they left, taking in what Lizzie had said. So she had known something like this would happen. But I knew right then she had no intention of telling me what would happen, “the future can change” she had told me.

      “Well, well, well, look whose been abandoned by freaks-a-couple! Miss virgin.” A fiery voice smirked, those golden eyes smouldering.

       Cringing inwardly I looked away from her eyes and above her head “Not a virgin anymore skank, sorry but it seems like you desire for it is far gone.”

      Jasmine smiled smugly “You may have had sex, but in my eyes you are still a virgin.”

      Glancing at her now I raised an eyebrow “How in the hell am I a virgin? I made love to the girl I love and as far as I know you do NOT know anything about my virginity because it is NOT yours!” I growled, trying hard to keep my heart rate as normal as possible.

      “That’s where you are wrong babe, as far as I’m concerned, I OWN YOU!” She snarled, baring her fangs seductively. I didn’t even know seductiveness came with snarling fangs! What the frick?!

      Scowling at her I spat angrily “How in the hell do you own me?! You have nothing to do with me! You will not have me! Nor will I EVER scream your name! Get this in your head! I HATE YOU!” I tried my hardest to act angry, but there was a distinct hitch in my voice and to my dismay of vampire sense, Jasmine noticed it.

      She smiled, and slowly strutted towards me, making it even more difficult to keep my heart from racing.

      Stopping a few meter’s from me she gleamed her fangs at me “You can try and deny it however you want, but I can feel the sexual tension you have towards me. It reeks from your body and boy is it….”

      She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When her eyes opened, those golden eyes were replaced with blood red ones, exposing the full capacity of those fangs.

      “Delicious.” Licking her lips she flashed me a devilish smile before she flitted away.

      Letting out a sigh of relief I let my body relax.

      That was until I felt warm breath heaving against my neck, making my cheeks blush and my body to jolt with excitement. It wasn’t hard to guess who it was.

      “I know you want me.” She purred, trailing her soft tongue against my neck. “You won’t be able to get me off your mind, and when the time comes….”

      There was no need for her to finish the sentence; it was obvious she wouldn’t anyway. After being left in the silence, I slowly made my way back to my room.

      Collapsing onto my bed I let out the frustrated side as I yelled “WHY DOES A FUCKING VAMPIRE WANT TO FUCK ME?!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 15.4K 72
Frizzy haired and overweight, sixteen year old Elizabeth Summers hears ghosts. She also reads people's auras and sees when something bad is headed th...
18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...
861K 27.8K 35
This princess is about to find out her powers aren't as harmless as they seen. Amber Young was an outcast at school and got badly bullied. Darcy her...
2.4K 116 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...