Sinners

By Jhooee

Desecrating the purest of hearts. They toy with women to watch them squirm, pollinate the seeds of despair, t... More

Before you read.
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
QUICK SUMMARIZATION
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Notice
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N Quick Summ.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Please Read My Dudes
Quick summ. Q&A Answers uwu
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

chapter 4

104K 4.3K 9.1K
By Jhooee

"Just stay in bed baby, you don't have to go to school."

"No. I'm fine ma, I swear. It was just a sleep walking episode like dad said." Your mom's worried eyes follow your movement around the cluttered room as you got ready for school.

"Yes, but you haven't done that in years maybe we should make an appointment to a sleep therapist."

"Oh my god mom you make it seem like I'm crazy. It was just once, it'll probably never happen again."

Your mom looks at you unsurely but chose not to argue as you continue gathering your belongings for school.

"Just promise you'll leave if you don't feel good. I'll call the school to let them know."

You nod in agreement, knowing it would be the only way to get her to leave you alone. "Promise."

Last night had been a bit horrific to say the least. Your mind conjured up the conclusion that you just experienced a nightmare while sleepwalking. It wasn't impossible.

You're parents had a heart attack when they arrived home to see the garage door open and your car running, not to mention the front door was wide open and your mothers flowers were ruined. Strangely, they found you sound asleep in your bed, covered in dirt.

You were up most of the night trying to explain to the police and your parents what had happened only for them to look at you like you had smoked your mom's garden instead. Okay bad example, you can't get high off of daisies but you get the point.

You were beyond exhausted but you still managed to drag yourself to your car. As your hands gripped the steering wheel glimpses of last night evaded your mind. Then almost like what had taken place hours ago your phone began vibrating in your bag that sat in the passenger seat beside you.

Ami's name flashed on the screen.

"Hello."

"Y/N! My dumbass forgot to tell you we have a prom meeting this morning, I brought breakfast too."

You hummed in response, still trying to recover. "That's cool I'm already on my way. Hey Ami, um...did you call me last night?"

"Mmm. Not that I remember. My parents were gone last night so I just stayed home and watched Disney movies with Bubbles. Why?" You frowned. Maybe it was just a coincidence.

"No reason. I'll see you in a bit." You hung up and shook away your thoughts.

It wasn't something to stress about, it's not like you're dead after all.

When you arrive at school the first thing you notice was the drop temperature. You burrowed into your thin sweater to the best of your abilities, silently cursing yourself for forgetting about this strange weather.

"Hi y/n! Did you do something with your hair? I love it!" A preppy girl who you've barely even seen twice gave you the compliment, already walking away before giving you the chance to answer.

"Yeah, I washed it." A confused expression is painted across your face as you roll your eyes and keep walking.

School wasn't as crowded as usual considering you were thirty minutes early. Loud chatter was heard as you neared the room where the prom meetings were usually held.

"Y/N we have muffins and juice!" Ami sang as loud as she could with a whole muffin stuffed into her mouth.

"Hey." You murmur awkwardly. When you caught sight of the amount of muffin wrappers on the table you inwardly cringe.

It looks like you weren't the only one either. Five students sat around the large table, usually used for faculty meetings, gaping at Ami who was in her own world of food.

What was wrong with her? There was a point in your life where Ami had tried to convert you into a grass eating, calorie watching freak.

The sound of your throat clearing filled the dense silence. "So there's supposed to be a teacher keeping track of our finances?"

"Yes, Miss Park is doing it but Principle Yin said not to stress her out too much since she's pregnant so she won't be participating too much."

"I thought so." You release a long sigh. "It looks like we're alone on this again."

It wasn't long before the bell rang, signalling the start of first period. You were relieved to at least get the theme of prom figured out.

You headed to the girls locker room and began undressing to put on the required short spandex shorts and loose jersey with the schools name and animal on it. It was distasteful but comfortable. A lot of the prudes complained even though only the advanced athletics class were required to wear them. Luckily the girls had a female coach so there was no worrying when it came to exercising.

Tying your wild hair into a tight pony tail, you and a bunch of other girls made their way to the gymnasium.

Usually the boys athletics class was held outside and the girls got to do sports indoors but when you walk out the first thing you notice is the loud chatter. Boys were scattered everywhere, some lounging around and others throwing balls.

The girls coach sat on a chair in the corner of the gym waiting for the late bell to ring so she could start class.

"Oh my god." Ema whispered causing all of the girls around to look, including you. "Park Jimin is here."

That sentence seemed to have triggered more than half of the girls in the class. You felt embarrassed for all the girls that either fixed their appearance or looked around dumbly searching for the attractive boy. Some even went as far as hiking up their shorts.

A look of disgust crossed your face. "Jisu I know he's hot but you should never have to resort to camel toes." Oddly enough it was the quietest girl in the class, Yuna, that had spoken up.

Jisu gave her the nastiest glare but you were about ready to kiss the ground she walked on.

"Did you hear that?! It was the tardy bell, that mean sit down and shut up!" Everyone flinched when Coach Chung shot up and began blowing her whistle like a mad woman.

It was obvious it was more directed towards the boys, seeing she was staring in their direction but even that being the case all of the girls scurried to take a seat on the bleachers, knowing how scary Coach Chung can be when she's angry.

"Okay class it seems Coach Kang, despite being married and having two beautiful kids, decided the pervert life is the life for him. I don't want to get too into it but until a new male Coach is found Athletics will now be a conjoined class."

In all honestly nobody was surprised Coach Kang was under investigation, he had always been a little too friendly. But when it came to the thought of having a conjoined class  it seemed like you, Yuna, and one other girl were the only ones to oppose this idea.

"Also of Coach Kang has made you uncomfortable or touched you in anyway please make a note and you can discretely leave it on my desk."

You suddenly recall the time when all of the girls went jogging outside and Coach Kang stopped you only to tell you that you had nice calves. It was weird but not weird enough to report.

"It's volleyball day, girls get your gear and boys try not to cry, okay." Coach Chung screamed loudly and proceeded to blow her whistle.

Coach Chung wanted to have boys against girls but the numbers were odd so she split the class up by what everyone could assume was physical appearance. She had evened out every team with the appropriate number of athletic and not so athletic people.

With your luck Park Jimin had been placed on your team, right behind you.

With a blow of Coach Chung's whistle everything had begun. The ball was being passed back and forth and everything had been going smoothly. That had been the case until the first team scored, then it was like a switch suddenly turned on in everyone.

The boy positioned right in front of you, across the net, began striking the ball a lot harder than he should've. As the ball came barreling towards you, you took a moments hesitation. It was barely noticeable but it seems Jimin had caught on.

A muscled body pressed flush against your back and strangely despite the fact that he hit the ball above your head you didn't feel him stumble or anything. It felt as if he was simply just standing really close to you.

You stood dumbfounded, looking back at him only to see him looking towards the other team, a faint smile on his lips.

As you kept on playing your hands stung and turned a dark shade of pink with every retaliation.

During the last round a ball flew over head and hit Jisu smack dab in the face. The whistle blew. Jisu sat balled up on floor cradling her face.

"Oh shit." You and a few other people said as blood poured out from beneath her hands, spilling onto the floor.

"Give her space! Somebody get some tissue or something don't just stare!"

"Oh my god should I get a tampon?!" Jisu's best friend screeched. The boys gave disgusted looks while the girls jist ignored her usual strange suggestions.

Jimin quickly stripped himself of his shirt and handed it to Jisu who gladly accepted it.

"Try not to smell his shirt, you'll only end up swallowing blood." Yuna said.

Coach Chung scowled while the rest of the girls just stared at Jimin. Your eyes raked over his finely sculpted chest too but you refused to look thirsty and kept your eyes on Jisu's bloody face.

"The bells about to ring I'm going to take this- Jisu to the nurses, I trust you can pack up and leave without hurting yourselves or going into my office and stealing my snacks." Coach Chung says while pressing Jimin's bloody shirt against Jisu's face, probably cutting off the poor girls oxygen supply.

Everyone seemed to nod in understanding as they all went off to separate locker rooms.

For some reason time seemed to have skipped.

One moment you were standing in a crowded girls locker room shedding off your sweat covered jersey, the next you were alone.

The louder chatter of noisy girls ceased. Last nights events came flooding back. Fear seeped into every pore of your skin. You stupidly pulled your shirt back over your head, hoping you'd somehow reverse time or snap out of whatever trance you found yourself in.

"Y/N." A male voice whispered by your side. Goosebumps easily began to form on your skin.

You threw your shirt off as fast as you could. A soft purple glow shown behind you and the isle of lockers you were currently leaning against.

"Y/N." The male voice repeated with much more depth and desire. His voice on the verge of being a full on moan.

Even squeezing you're eyes shut repeatedly hasn't made the purple lighting dispear. "Fuck." You huffed to yourself.

With stiff legs and shaky hands you slowly made your way down the end of the isle.

"Y/N!" The male cried out whimpering in what sounded like pleasure.

Fear morphed into sheer curiosity. Is some guy playing his flute to me?

When you finally peak around the corner a loud gasp left your lips.

Behind the row of lockers was a solid concrete room with a single window on the ceiling. Purple light came from the ceiling, illuminating the center of the room and in that center was man.

The males broad muscular back faced you. He sat on his knees. His hands were spread wide and tied down with pieces of long silk fabric. He even seemed to be blind folded.

"Y/N please." His rough voice pleaded.

As you watched on in confusion you saw legs suddenly emerge and wrap themselves around his waist.

"Now, now. We can't have you coming so early. We've just started." You're voice rings out sounding unfamiliar and seductive, only you didn't say it. Those words hadn't come out of your mouth.

Oh, but they did. Hands make an appearance and grip the back of the mans hair, pulling his head back which revealed a much bigger surprise. You. It was you straddling the man, all the while keeping your eyes on yourself that half hid behind the lockers.

You watched on with shocked eyes as the girl in front of you slowly rode the man, moaning and making such provocative faces that you wouldn't have even known you had in you.

You're horror only grew when the blindfold slipped off of the mans face revealing none other than Park Jimin himself. His thick lips parted as he breathed out in ecstasy. The sheer sight of him strangely made you shamefully proud. This made you question everything you thought you knew about yourself.

To your relief it didn't last long because you were suddenly engulfed in complete darkness. The first thing you notice is the pressure on your lips. Cold hands gripped your cheeks and you jerked away at the feeling.

Your eyes shoot open and are instantly met with a pair of foreign brown ones, flakes of purple reflected off the irises.

In a moment of shock you stayed frozen, staring at Jimin's face that was only inches from yours. He licked his lips, both of your heavy breathes intermingling.

"Did you just kiss me?" You muttered breathlessly.

"It was mouth to mouth, you weren't breathing."

👀👀peekaboo

Okay guys quick thing I wanted to bring up, in case you hadn't picked up on it the main character is a bit of a hippy but with a lot less happiness and a lot more chill and sarcastic, she was inspired by Malia Tate/Hale from Teen wolf

Ps if you haven't seen Teen wolf you haven't lived. Watch it son ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 11.9K 35
Bleeding out in a church (Y/n) loses all hope to survive, that's when seven demons each form a contract with her changing her life forever. They nee...
4.5K 367 22
in this messed up chain of events, filled with words that leave one's tongue with great significance, fear becomes the most vivid in the palette of e...
115K 3.3K 32
"What?! You gotta be kidding me uncle. I wont live with them!" ♥Living with 7 boys, how does it feels like? ♥
2.8K 512 13
You were killed by your boyfriend. You didn't make it to heaven, so you were sent to hell where you find out you have to married 7 men that look like...