Thats only the half of it. (T...

Von Shelby77gt

Shelby been on her own for quite sometime. Just her Cybertronian partner for company. Her and her partners pa... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1- Whats your name?
Chapter 2- Problems with Jackhammer
Chapter 3- Not my idea
Chapter 4- Time for imagination
Chapter 6 - I'm alone again.
Chapter 7- He meant it
Chapter 8- Bee learns to ride
Chapter 9- Three humans
Chapter 10 - Wheeljack came back
Chapter 11 - Questioning
Chapter 12- Secrets coming out part 1
Chapter 13- Secrets coming out part 2
Chapter 14- Captured
Chapter 14- Captured part 2
Chapter 15- Get in
Chapter 16- Just another day
Chapter 17- Escape pod
Chapter 18 - Porcelain Doll
Chapter 19 - Feelings
Chapter 20- Why? How?
Chapter 21 - It can't be
Chapter 22 - More Intos
Chapter 23 - Kiss me
Chapter 24 - Megatron
Chapter 25 - Energy
Chapter 26 - All I feel is pain
Chapter 27 - Ratchet
Chapter 28 - Welcome home
Chapter 29 - Saying goodbye.
Epilogue
Thank you

Chapter 5- That was fun.

1.4K 46 3
Von Shelby77gt

           I awoke before Wheeljack did. He was asleep on the berth nearby. I was just sitting on the couch, not really sure what to do right now. Last night was awful for me. I could still feel the tears that had dried on my face. But yet it was the first time I had been shown so much kindness. It was very overwhelming. I looked over at my Cybertronian form. My partner. I wish I wasn't stuck like this. I wish I could tell someone. But I'm not sure if anyone would understand. I wonder if Optimus meant it about coming back to check on me. I doubt it. No one ever comes back. Why do I feel like I can believe him? I must be going crazy. I get up and make my way down the stairs and over to Charger. I run my fingers over her alt mode. My alt mode. My real body. But it will never be my body again. I'm stuck in the form forever. And forever is a very long time. I trace the details of the design on her body. How the black lines against the pink. And sometimes the pink dips down into the black. Like trying to make a connection. Trying to find away in. She shines bright in the sunlight coming through the windows. She will never be able to be really alive again. I will always have to tell her what to do. She will never be able to do anything on her own. Never.

I didn't realize that Wheeljack was awake and watching me run my fingers over Charger. Trying to figure out what I was doing. But not wanting to interrupt. I stopped what I was doing. I am starting to feel eyes on me. "How long have you been wake?" I say without turning around. "Not long. Are you okay?" He asks. He got up and walks over to me. I feel him come closer to my level behind me. "I'm fine." Still not turning around. "no your not. Turn and look at me...please. If this is about last night.." I cut him off. "Just forget about last night. I had a moment of weakness. And no one should of saw that. So just forget about it. I'm fine." I finally turned and looked at him. Anger in my eyes. "I'm...sorry...I just want to help." He turned he's eyes away from mine. "I appreciate the concern. But i don't need help." I crossed my arms, now looking at the floor. "You know I used to be the same way." He caught my attention. I looked up at him. "How? You don't even know me." I tell him. "I don't need to know you. To know that you've been alone a long time. Doing everything your way. Not being told what to do. But missing having someone to talk to every once and awhile." He was right. "I used to travel across the Galaxy's. Looking for others. I was alone. For who knows how long. And whenever I came back to here I was with team prime. I didn't feel so alone anymore. It was nice. And I think you like it too. Like when you have bots here that need help."

I stared up at him. We may have different backgrounds. But we have both been alone for a long period of time. Still not sure if I believe him. But I guess I can try and give him a chance. "What do I got to do to get you to trust me?" He asked staring into my eyes. I looked away. I felt like he was looking into my very spark. "I don't know." I looked back at him. "How about we do something fun together." I look up and give him a questioning look. He shrugged at me. I don't do many fun things. I have a few but he wouldn't be able to do them. Unless he uses a holoform. Otherwise my fun is just reading a good book or watching a movie. I doubt he's gonna wanna do any of those things. "Do you have a holoform?" I ask him with a smirk on my face. He smirks back then transform into his alt mode. I watch as his driver side door opens and he steps out. Starting at his feet. He's wearing black combat boots, the top unlaced. He's got on white slim fit jeans, that cling to his long legs with an Autobot belt buckle. He had a white shirt that had a red V and green lining the inside of it. Just like his chest would when he's in his autobot form. Over that he was wearing a white leather jacket with gray accents. Moving up to his face. You could see the scars from his battles. He had a smirk on his face, he knew I was checking him out. I got to his eyes. His beautiful bright blue eyes. They look just like the blue sky. His hair had an edgy style to it. A few inches on top and it faded down the sides. I wouldn't say his hair was white but more of a silver. With some red and green highlights. I thought he was handsome in bot mode. But he his just as handsome in human form. I looked him up and down again. Then he walked up to me. Which shook me out of my daze. He put his hand under my chin and made me look up at him. He was so close to my face. I could feel him breath. And in almost a whisper. "Take a picture it will last longer." He gave me another smirk and backed up. It took me a moment to realize what he said. "You jerk!" I yelled and gave him a shove. He just laughed. He laughed so hard I thought he was gonna fall over. I turned around and crossed my arms. I could feel my face heating up from embarrass meant. I had Charger change into bot mode. Stand over Wheeljack and before he knew it. She was holding him upside down my his feet. "AHHH!" He yelled. "Okay okay. I'm sorry. Please have her put me down. Please. I'm sorry. I just was having a little fun." I turned around, arms still crossed. I looked up at her and nodded. And she dropped him. "Ow!" He said sitting up and rubbing his head.

I stand there laughing. After I check to make sure he was okay first. I'm not sparkless. "Okay okay. Are you done now?" He stood up and brushed himself off. And raised an eyebrow at me. I covered my mouth with my hand and tried not to laugh anymore. After a bit I tried to calm down. "Okay I'm done now." Still covering my mouth. He still raised his eyebrow at me. "So ever ridin a dirt bike before?" I finally put my hand down and crossed my arms. He gave me a confused look. I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. I found a old dirt bike here when I got the place. I fixed it up and every once and awhile I ride it around. I had it up against the shop. I took the tarp off of it and showed it to Wheeljack. "It looks like Arcees alt mode. Except not as clean and has a different look to it." He said looking it over. "it's a dirt bike. It's meant for riding off road. Arcee is a sport bike. Meant for racing and paved roads. Once I figured how it worked, it's a lot of fun. Wanna see?" I smiled up to him and got on. He nodded his head. I held down the clutch and started the engine. I looked at him quick then sped off. Part of my land is woods but the part near my shop is pretty open. When I turned back around I saw Wheeljack staring in awe. I did a wheelie. Of course I had to show off. After doing a few more laps, I pulled up by him. "Wanna try?" I asked him.

                *Two hours later*

"Ughhh!" Wheeljack cried out as he fell off the bike again. I'm trying to keep my laughter inside. I ran over to him. He was on his stomach but rolled over when I got near. I kneeled down next to him. "You okay? You lasted longer this time." I gave him a small smile. "I'm fine. I'm never gonna get this. I can fucking battle decepicons with my eyes closed. But I can't ride a simple dirt bike." He stated. He put his hand on his face. His hair was ruffled and covered in dirt and leaves. His clothes weren't exactly white anymore. Covered in grass and dirt stains. "Maybe we should stop for now." I suggested helping him stand up. "No I'm going to control this machine." He dusted off and before he could grab the bike. I grabbed his arm. He gave me a look of confusion. "You need a break. It took me while for me to figure it out too." I gave him a smile. He relaxed and I let go. I grabbed the bike and started walking it back. Wheeljack following. "I have another idea. Something that will help you relax." I told him. "Like what?" He asked me. I didn't answer him. I put the tarp back over the bike and we walked back inside. "do you want me to wash those clothes or do just want go back into your alt mode?" I asked him. "well what are we gonna be doing?" He looked at me walking to his alt mode. "We are gonna go to the river than runs though my land and go swimming." I walked past him to the back to my living area. "I'll be right back. Make sure you put swim trunks on. If you want me to wash your clothes just set them on table." I ran up to my room and imagined the bikini I wanted to wear. The top is a halter top. Blank with pink lining the sides and the tires were black and pink. The bottom is black with pink lining it. Then the pink comes up and wraps around my waist. I saw it online and thought it looked really cute. Matches Charger. The colors anyway. I checked myself out in the mirror and boy did I look good. I chuckled to myself. For a human anyway.

I walked down the stairs and looked over to the alt modes. I see Wheeljack leaning against his alt mode. His back is to me. The dirt is cleaned out if his hair now. He has a white T-shirt on, it it was slightly to small and I could see his muscles trying to break free. He has red, green and white swim trunks on. He still had his black combat boots on. I snickered at that. He heard me and spun around. I watched him look me up and down. Then I walked down the rest of the stairs and walked over to him. "Your drooling" I told him. He came out if his daze. He wiped his mouth. "Am not!" He exclaimed. I just laughed. "So would you like to walk or drive." I asked him. "Well doesn't Charger want to come with." He asked looking over at Charger. "She doesn't exactly do swimming. She doesn't have a holoform." I said looking down. A frown forming on my face. "Come on let's go. Before the sun sets." I turn and start walking. "I guess we are walking." He says running to catch up.

It's like he's never seen water before. I am in the water out a little ways. The water gets deep closer the middle you get. So right now it's at my waist. "Come on in. It's not gonna bite you. The fish might but not the water." The last part I say to myself. "I heard that." I guess I wasn't quiet enough. I watch as he puts one foot in. "It's cold!" He jumps back. "It warms up as you get in. Stop being a baby." I yell to him. I keep walking further in. Now it's past my waist but below my cleavage. "Fine fine. I'm coming." He looks down at the water and starts to make his way in. I see him flinch from the cold. I try not to laugh. I watch as the look on his face changes to unhappy to starting to smile. "This isn't so bad." He says walking up to me. "I told you." I look up at him. The water just above his waist. I try so hard not to look down at his torso. I know there is a six pack there. I saw a little bit of it when he first took his shirt off. I didn't want him to see me blush, so I had ran to the water right away. "So now what?" He asks, shaking me out if my daze. "We do this!" I jump and push him into the water. "Ahhh!" He yells splashing and trying to get back up. I'm laughing so hard I fall under the water. I see him stand up. I lay under for a moment. I hear muffled sounds. He must be worried. I come back up and flip my hair out if my face. "Shelby! Don't scare me like that." He grabs my shoulders and looks me in the eyes. "It's okay. I know how to swim. I was holding my breath. See watch." I held in my breath and went under and swam away. When I came back up. He had a dumbfounded look on his face. I giggle and dive back under. I swim up to him and grab his legs. I hear him scream. I jump up and start to laugh. "That was not funny." He says. "no it was hilarious." I tell him. Then next thing I know he pulls me under.

We had lots of fun. I even taught him how to swim. Well enough so he wouldn't drown. It was the most fun I had in a long ass time. I didn't want it to end. But soon the sun was setting and we need to get back before its dark. We talked the whole way back. Laughing at his stories. I wish I had great stories like he did. Once we got back, he went back to his bipedal form. It made me kind of sad inside. I liked him being closer in height. I went off to shower quick. While there I was thinking about everything thing that has happened in the last few days. It's been crazy. So much excitement. And soon it will all be gone. Once I was out of the shower, I put my PJs on and went down by Wheeljack. I could see sadness in his optics. "Wheeljack, what's wrong?" I asked walking over to him. He gets down on one knee to be closer to me. "It's time for me to go." He looks away. Like he's afraid to look me in the eyes. I put my head down and stare at the floor. "Oh." Is all I can seem to say. I knew he was going to leave. But I guess I'm not ready for him to yet. "I'll come back and visit. And I'll keep my promise." He put his digit under my chin and made me look at him. I don't believe him. And he knows I don't. "I promise. I know you don't believe me. But I'll prove it to you." He stands tall and walks over to the door. I stay were I am. I can't see to move. "Goodbye Shelby and Charger. I shall see you again." He waves at me. I give a small one back. I have Charger transform and wave back. The I watch him leave.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

25.6K 1.6K 63
Based upon the Rise of the Beasts A nineteen year old girl who has gone through her life as an unwanted person from her parents manages to find herse...
17.8K 977 23
*This is the third installment in the Battle Cry series. Do NOT read until you have read Battle Cry and Battle Wounds or nothing will make sense. Tha...
63.7K 1.9K 17
{{ FINISHED }} {{ BOOK TWO OF - PRIME: READY OR NOT }} Two years have passed, and the Witwicky household takes the time to regroup themselves. Megatr...
8.1K 191 18
You are a Valkryrie, a warrior sister whose order goes back to the beginning of Cybertronian time. Now that Cybertron has fallen, a new path is set o...