forever & Always (Teen versio...

By Twilightfangal

Summary: Bella has been accepted in a program in Italy, so she takes it. When she goes there, she meets a bo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2 :Last Time having Fun!
chapter 3 Goodbye
chapter 4: new Home
chapter 5
chapter 6: Double Date
chapter 7 : Phone Calls
chapter 8 :classes
chapter 9 after school
Day with Edward
Going Home
Back In Jacksonville
Phone Calls and Family Time
Girls NIGHT OUT
Edward Comes Over to visit
We Are Together Back In JACKSONVILLE
Date Night !
Edward's Leave
Heading Back to Italy !
the crash
Watching Edward
chapter 23
Edward is going out
Untitled Part 25
The Funeral
Last Time to See Bella
Back in Italy
Moving on

Day Before Christmas/ winter Break

11 1 0
By Twilightfangal

F&A*~

Chapter 11: Day Before Christmas/Winter Break

Bella Pov

I can't believe I've been in Italy for a few months and now I'm leaving for break tomorrow. Today was our last day of class until we return in late January. I can't wait to see my mom and dad. Edward will be coming to Florida for a few days before Christmas. He asked me if I would come to Chicago to visit, and I would but I haven't seen my family since I left them at the airport. He told me that he understands. But I'm glad he is coming to visit me.

After class Edward went back with me so he could spend sometime with me. The others had left already, and I didn't want to be alone. I did the dishes, cleaned up a little, and spent as much time with Edward as I could. Then we grabbed two glasses of wine and relaxed.  He rested his arm around me.  I could feel my heart pounding away every minute. I will miss him so much. But it would be nice to see my family. After a week of being back, Jane and Rebecca want a girls' night out.

Anyway but for now Edward and I had to make the best of it. After we fooled around, we both got freshened up and then we went out to eat. We went to the my favorite place the Holy Wall, then we went to see a movie. We weren't really watching it, we were doing our own thing.

After the movie, he dropped me off at the house; then he went to his house. I went to my window and watched him drive off. I felt tears stain my eyes. I know I will see him again, but I adore being here more than I do in Italy. It will be a few weeks. After he drove off, I went to wash my face, and went to the TV room to watch TV. I knew I wouldn't be able to see him until a few days before Christmas.

I knew I wasn't able to watch a movie. I was so tired; sure enough I was going through the channels and found myself dozing off. About an hour or so later, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I open my eyes and jumped up.

"What the hell? You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled.

""Sorry Bella, didn't mean to." Bree backed up.

"This time I forgive you," I said.

"Why don't you go to bed?"

"I wanted to watch TV and relax, the next thing I knew I fell asleep," I whispered.

I handed Bree the remote and went to my room. I closed the door and got changed into my pajamas. I walked over to my bed and lay down. It was easier said than done. I couldn't fall asleep because all I was thinking about was Edward and how much I will miss him. I wish I could see if he could just come with me. But I know he has a family back in his hometown. The more I thought about him, the more I wanted to cry.

~*F&A*~

Edward's Pov

It was our last time together so I wanted to have as much time with Bella as I could. I took her to see a movie and to get a bite to eat. I did feel bad that I couldn't go to Florida with her. But I had family and friends in Chicago. I did promise them that I would be going back home. As I drove to her apartment, I just couldn't stop thinking of her. When I arrived there I parked my car, got out and walked over to her door. As soon as I got to the door, it swung open and there stood my Bella with her big beautiful brown eyes. She yelled at the others and told them she would be back later. I took her hand and we walked to my car.

Before I let her in, I pinned her up against the car and I planted a most passionate kiss right on her lips. I didn't want to let her go. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and her arms wrap around me. That's when I realized she really loves me. After about four minutes of our make out session, I pulled away from her, opened the door and helped her in. I closed the door and walked over to the driver's side. I hopped in and we were off to dinner.

When we got to the front entrance, I opened the door so she could walk in. I followed behind her. I am head over heels in love with her. I grabbed her waist and kissed her neck, as we waited to be seated. She leaned her head against my chest. That's when she whispered, "Edward I will miss you!" I told her the same thing - that I would miss her too.

A few minutes later, the host showed us to our table and handed us the menus. I sat across from her, so I reached across the table to grab her hand from underneath it.

"Bella, I just wanted to make this day special since we won't be able to see each other for a few weeks and I love you," I whispered.

"Edward, I know that; I will miss you too," she whined.

"I assure you, Bella, it will go fast," I replied, as I leaned in to kiss her.

I really didn't want to leave her for such a long time.

"Edward, anything you do is special, all you need to do is just to be with me," she whimpered.

"Thanks Bella, that means a lot to me," I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

About fifteen minutes later, our waiter came to take our order. I ordered a burger and fries and Bella ordered a chicken sandwich. We both had pop to drink. She leaned closer to me. This is going to be hard for both of us. Especially for Bella. As we waited for our meals to come[,] we talked about how much we will miss each other.

In my eyes, she's always beautiful and the sweet young girl of my dreams. I always wanted a girl like Bella. I was playing with her hair, as we waited for our food. I didn't want this night to end. I will miss her too much. About twenty minutes later, our food was ready. I thanked our waitress and started to eat. We didn't talk much as we ate. Every now and then, I would look up at her and smile. Once in awhile, she would return the smile. I moved my foot up her leg and rubbed her calf with my foot. I wanted to do more, but I did promise her that I wouldn't do any more even though I was feeling hot. This would be our last night together for a while. After we ate our food, we went to the counter to pay for our dinner.

Once we paid for the food, we walked to the door and then we walked to the car. I pinned her up against the car, as my hands moved toward the inside of her jeans.I moved them toward her pussy. I was rubbing her clit for a while, before she pulled my hands out. I missed her and said, "It's okay, let's go to the movies. I opened the door and helped her in. Then I walked over to the drivers' side, hopped in, and took off. I moved my free hand toward her jeans again, and moved it down to her pussy, so I can rub it; I love the feeling of it. I know I am sick.

She put her head on my shoulder. This time she didn't even bother moving my hand. We didn't talk on the way to the movie. I wish she would tell me what's on her mind. Maybe it's easier if she doesn't tell me, but I really want to know what she is thinking. I could see a single tear drop forming at her eye. I don't want to see her cry.

"Bella, please don't cry," I whispered, as I took my hand out of her pants and wiped her eyes with my thumb.

"Oh, so you did notice that I started to cry," she whined, as she tried to smile.

"I did notice that you were crying," I admitted.

"So you couldn't say anything to cheer me up?" She cried as she kissed my hand.

"I didn't want you to think I am a softy," I replied as I parked the car in the parking lot.

We were 15 minutes early for the showing, so I parked the car and I leaned over to lower the seat. I did this so she could lie back as I was going to make out with her before we went to get our tickets. I moved my hands up under her shirt and under her bra. Her tits felt so nice in my hands.

"Edward, what in hell are you doing?" she asked.

"I wanted to make you feel better," I answered.

"I know, but we are out in public," she said.

"I know, but no one will see it," I whispered.

So I let go of her tits and lightly kiss her lips. Before anything happened, we discussed if we wanted to go back to my house to just have some alone time together. But we agreed to just go to the movie. We both got out of my car and walked to the entrance of the theater. We went to see Water For Elephants; Bella picked the movie.

After we got our tickets, we went to get our drinks and a small bag of popcorn. We walk into the room and took the seats in the far back. I always like sitting in the back of the room, so that no one can watch us make out and we could also see the movie in between make out sessions. She wanted to see the movie, so I had to agree with her. I think I fell asleep in the middle of it, so I didn't really know what was going on. I knew I felt bad about falling asleep on her.

"Edward, Edward, wake up it's almost over," she whispered.

"Huh; what? Sorry Bells, I didn't mean to fall asleep on you," I whispered, as I leaned in to kiss her.

"It's okay, I knew it wasn't a guy's movie, but I wanted to spend time with you," she whispered back.

When the movie ended, I really didn't want to take her home. I offered to take her back to my house, but she said wanted to go home and get some rest, so I took her home. This was the last time I would see her until I take a trip down to Florida.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 979 24
Your boss offer you a promotion of a lifetime and gives you time to think about it. But something happens on the flight to a big meeting. The je...
361K 5.7K 24
Demetri Volturi love story. Alesia was in love and would do anything for Edward but when Bella came to town he broke up with her after she finds a ne...
269K 8.1K 151
Bella and Edward have been friends for as long as they could remember. They grew up together, went to college together and now, live in the same apar...
187K 3.9K 23
the run away didn't go looking for love. lower case intended. [book one] *i do not own any of twilight. just my characters and their thoughts*