The Demons {COMPLETED}

Its_Just_Penny द्वारा

Rachel has had an awful past. She tried so hard to put the past behind by moving to a small town but that all... अधिक

//Author's Note//
Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Flashback
Chris
Rachel
Blake
Shannon: Part 1
Shannon: Part 2
Chapter 21: Present Day
Chapter 22: Bye Bye
Author's Note
Sabrina
The Only Family I Know
Author's Note

Chapter 11

18 3 1
Its_Just_Penny द्वारा

"How did this happen?"

On the fridge it was written Watch Your Mouth Rachel in red washi-tape. I immediately knew it was Chris. "Why is he doing this?"

Ting

I take my phone out of my pocket.

CHRIS: hey Rachel. Did you get my lovely surprise?
RACHEL: what do you want out of this?
CHRIS: figure it out before you have to move again
RACHEL: what do you mean by move again?
CHRIS: figure it out Rachel.
RACHEL: bye
CHRIS: bye Rachel

And with that I drop the phone. 'Figure it out before you move again.' "What does that mean?"

Ring ring
Ring ring

Rachel: hello
Blake: did Chris say anything to you
Rachel: why?
Blake: your house isn't safe
Rachel: what do you mean?
Blake: come over to my house and I'll explain
Rachel: I'm not going to leave my house, you can tell me over the phone
Blake: it's better if I do this in person. Trust me
Rachel: I don't even know where you live
Blake: I live on 4th street, house number 4.
Rachel: okay that's not far.
Blake: hurry

I drop the phone. I go grab a jacket and the house keys. I lock the door and I walk to his house. I get there in 10 minutes.

-Blake's P.O.V-

Knock Knock

That must be Rachel. I go and open the door. "Hey, come in." She enters and I close the door. I motion her to come with me upstairs to my room.

"What is so urgent that I had to leave home?"
"Did Chris break into your house and write Watch Your Mouth Rachel?"
"How did you find out?"
"He sent me a picture. Of your house and what he wrote."
"Oh."
"Rachel you're in danger."
"How am I in danger?"
"Rachel think. Why would Chris do this?"
There is a long silence.
"To get back at me for the Shannon thing."
"Yes."
"But why me? You helped."
"He is out to get me too."
"So... what do we do?"
"We can't trust anybody, but each other."
"Okay, that's not to hard to do. But I can't trust you," she says looking at her hands.
"I know. But we have to put that behind us."
"I can't do that Blake. Our past together is too intense and heavy to forget."
"Rachel I-" I don't know what to say. She looks at me with her gorgeous blue eyes. I don't know what say.
"Blake, I have to go before my dad gets home."
"I'll walk you home."
"It's fine."
She gets up and I walk her to the door. She opens the door and she looks at me and says, "Bye Blake." "Bye Rachel." And with that I close the door.

D1: did you honestly think she would trust you? After the shit you put her through?
Blake(I-h-m): i was wrong to think that
D1: yep

I walk to my room and I turn off the lights. I want to be alone.

-Rachel's P.O.V-

"Ah home sweet home." I close the door and lock it. I go to the kitchen and I remove the washi-tape off the fridge.

Ring ring
Ring ring

Rachel: hello
Molly: hey, so tomorrow after school we will go to my house. We will end at 5pm.
Rachel: yea sure, that's fine
Molly: okay bye. Goodnight
Rachel: Night

I walk up the stairs to my room. I take off my jacket and I switch off the lights.

A1: Blake was stupid to think you'd trust him
Rachel(I-h-m): yea he was

I close my eyes. Today is over.

-Friday-

I wake up and do the usual. I get out of the house and I walk to school.

I enter the school grounds and I see Sheryl, Stacy and Emily hanging by Emily's car. I pass them and they are talking about shoes, specifically high heels. I go to my locker, number 213. I get my books. I look to my left and I see Blake. His smile is enchanting.
"Hey Rachel," he says. "Hey Blake." "You talk to Chris?" "Nope," I say as I close my locker. I walk away from him and I head to class.

The rest of the day goes fine, except for having Science and mathematics with Emily everything went fine.

At the end of the day Molly and I go for lunch and then we go to her house.

4:45pm

"I think we are done," I say.
"Yea, it took time but finally we know what to do."
"Okay I think I should go home now," I say.
"Why? It's not 5pm."
"I know but I have to get home, may you please give me a ride?"
"Okay Rachel, let's go."

Molly and I go to her car and she drives me home. When we get to my house we hug goodbye. I enter the house and I see a note from my dad. It reads:

Hey Rachel, I'll see you Sunday evening, I've gone on a business trip. Love you. I left money on the kitchen counter in case you need food.
Xxx

I was okay with this. My dad wants to leave, let him. I go to kitchen and I see $1500. "Thanks dad." I take the $1500 to my room and I put it in my wallet. I change to sweatpants and a comfy long sleeve shirt. I go to the kitchen and I make a chicken sandwich. I go watch t.v.

Ring ring
Ring ring

Rachel: hello?
Blake: hey
Rachel: you called, what do you want?
Blake: are you going to Molly's party tomorrow?
Rachel: yes, why?
Blake: nah just asking.
Rachel: alright. Bye
Blake: bye

D2: let's go buy clothes for Molly's party
Rachel: yea, but I don't have anyone to take me to the mall
D2: you should ask Molly to take you
Rachel: good thinking.... Wait...
D2: what?
Rachel: why are y'all being nice to me?
D2: nothing good lasts forever. You should know. You and Shannon, you and Chris and you and Emily. Nothing good lasts forever.

I get my phone and I message Molly.

Rachel: Hey I don't have a ride tomorrow. Can you pick me up?
Molly: sure, why not sleep over and then I drop you in the morning. Don't worry you can borrow my clothes.
Rachel: and also may you please take me to the mall
Molly: sure, I'll pick you up at 12 noon.
Rachel: thanks. Bye, see you tomorrow
Molly: see you tomorrow.

Well I have everything settled. I go and prepare what I'll wear tomorrow. This is what I'm wearing tomorrow:

After that I go make popcorn and pour a glass of water. I know you must be thinking, 'why water?' Well to answer your question 'Sissss I want my skin to be popin' fizzy drinks wont make my skin pop.' When I take the popcorn out the microwave I go watch a movie, I watching Me Before You.

When the movie is over it is 11:50pm. I fall asleep on the couch.

-Saturday-

I wake up at 9am. I go and shower. I sit it in my bed with nothing but a towel on to waste time. At 11:30 I put on my clothes and I get my money ready.

12 noon

I'm waiting at the door

12:02

Beep beep

That must be Molly. I lock the door and get into the car.

She drives off and we arrive at the mall in 30 minutes. When we enter we go into many stores. Molly buys earrings, lipgloss, nude lipstick and shoes. I buy red lipstick and shoes. "Hey I'm hungry," says Molly. "Let's go to Mug and Bean," I say. "Okay," Molly says enthusiastically. We head to Mug and Bean and we have lunch. I order a Greek salad with fries on the side, Molly on the other hand orders a beef burger, with chips and a chocolate milkshake. We talk and talk and talk. I'm glad I have a friend like Molly. "So how's Cassandra?" I ask. "She's fine. Don't tell her but I like you more." "lol I won't." After we eat Molly offers to pay. I say no but she insists. She pays and we leave. "I need a dress, let's go into this boutique," I say. "Me too," says  Molly.

We go inside and the dresses there are beautiful. We each choose three different dresses and try them on.
"Does this pink long sleeve dress look good on me?" says Molly.
"It looks amazing," I say admiring the dress.
"That's a really beautiful black dress Rachel, you should purchase it."
"You think?" I say.
"Yep."
We both take them off and go pay for them. We then go to the supermarket because Molly needs things for he party. When we get there we buy chips and ingredients for dip. And drinks. When we are done it's 6pm.

We head to her house and we prepare everything. We then go get ready. I wear the black dress and red lipstick. And Molly wears the dress and the nude lipstick. When we are done people are already there. We get to the door. Molly let's them in and the party is wild. There is everything a senior high school party needs, alcohol, food, music and hot girls.

Molly and I get on the dance floor and we dance with one another. I can feel someone watching me. When we are done, there is someone with a camera and they take a picture of  Molly and I.

Molly and I proceeded to go outside. "It's less noisy out here, and a lot cooler," I say. "Yea. Rachel I'm having so much fun with you," Molly says smiling. "Me too Molly," I say smiling too. We talk about nonsense and we laugh. "Hey ladies," says Jake. "Hey," Molly and I say in union. "So do you guys want to dance?" Jake says. "I can't," says Molly. "I need to go get more chips and dip." "Would you like to dance Rachel?" Says Jake. I know Emily likes Jake but whatever, Jake and I are just friends. "Yes," I say. He then takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor. We start dirty dancing, but as friends. When the song is over we make eye contact and we laugh. He leads me outside. "That was fun Rachel. You're a good dancer," he says smiling. "Thank you," I say. We start talking and guess who decides to ruin our conversation.

"Jake! What are you doing outside?" Stacy says. Sheryl and Em are behind her.
"I was talking to Rachel as you could see before you interrupted us," Jake says annoyed.
"Oh okay. Rachel hunny, Molly said she needed you," Stacy says.
"Really?" I ask.
"Yes really," Stacy says rolling her eyes.
"She must be fine now because she is dancing," I say pointing to the dance floor.
"Hmm... anyway Sheryl and I need to go," says Stacy. They leave Em behind. I know what they're trying to do. They're trying to set them up.
"So, how are you Jake?" Says Em. I can't be here to witness her embarrassment.
"Jake I need to go, you can find me later," I say. "Bye," I say.
I go inside and I see Blake talking to Christopher and Molly is dancing.
"Rachel!" Says Cassandra
"Hey Cassy. Wassup?"
"Oh nothing much," she says.
We talk about school, cheerleading and boys. She tells me how she thinks Jake is cute but she also said him and I would make a good couple. Haha no. Christopher and Blake approach us and we all have a conversation. Christopher is checking me out. Ew. We talk about school, football, who supports who, cheerleading, Jake and Emily. "I don't think they'd make a cute couple, Jake likes humble girls," Christopher says. "Maybe he could like Emily," I say. "Dude you don't know Jake. The other day he was telling me that he'd never go for a girl like Emily," says Christopher. "Whoops," I say. We all laugh.
Jake and Emily approach us and we all talk. But awkward silences fall since people know Emily and I aren't friends. I walk out before it gets even more awkward.

Jake follows me, how sweet. We go out to the patio and it's freezing. He hands me his jacket and you wouldn't believe it, it was his football jacket meaning it had his name on the back. We talk about life, stress, family, exams and love. "Would you ever fall in love with me?" Jake asks. I mean I could but Jake isn't Blake. Ugh no I can't think of  Blake right now but to be honest Jake and Blake are so different. Blake has this mysterious dangerous side of him that me, Chris and Shannon got to see. Jake is too sweet and caring. "Your silence says yes," he says chuckling. "Haha, well I could but I don't know," I say. "Hmmm... okay," he says.

I tell him I have to go and I hand him back his jacket, I ain't trying to start drama with a hoe who assumes shit.

I go upstairs to one of the empty rooms. I stay there and think. After like 10 minutes Blake enters. "Hey," he says. "Hey Blake." He looks sexy with his leather jacket, white t-shirt, black jeans and Nike's. I check him out and I bite my lip, he sees me and we both laugh. He closes the door.

We talk about school, grades and LakeVille.
"So why did you move?" I ask.
"I couldn't stay in LakeVille because of the Shannon thing and my mom got a job here so we moved."
"Oh okay," I say. We are on the bed. I turn my head to face him and he faces me. We look each other in the eye.

-Blake & Rachel's P.O.V-

Fuck you're sexy

-Blake's P.OV-

I look into her beautiful blue eyes. I then look at her red lips.

-Rachel's P.O.V-

I look into his brown eyes. I then look at his lips.

-Blake's P.O.V-
We are both thinking the same thing.
I lean in to kiss her.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

My Fake Boyfriend S. A. A द्वारा

हास्य-विनोद

90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
88.4K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
55.5K 135 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...