Special Dance (Zayn Malik) ED...

By _snow_flakes

'If you are able to move, you are able to dance.' I watch her dance everyday, in the park alone. The way she... More

Copy Right
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11 (Part 1)
Chapter 11 (Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOTICE!

Chapter Eight

620 22 5
By _snow_flakes

'It is with your feet that you move...But it is with your heart that you dance.'

"Soo, you two are dating now..." Jess asked, both Zayn and I nodded. Jessica and Eleanor erupted in squeals. "Finally! I was wondering how long it would take. Niall you own me $10!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Louis you own me $5!" Eleanor grinned smacking her boyfriend’s back playfully. The boys grunted but handed their girlfriends the money. I stared at them in disbelief, but a smile made its way to my face. Zayn wrapped his arm around me pulling me onto his lap, his warmth immediately embraced me. I felt someone staring at me, looking up I made eye contact with Harry.

"Harry what's wrong?" I asked getting off Zayn's lap and sitting down next to Harry. His plate of food was still untouched. "You're on a diet or something?" I teased, but I was starting to feel uneasy. He just stared at me, his usually bright green eyes were dull and had a hint of hurt

"Har-"

"You fell for it! You're such an idiot." He suddenly yelled laughing, flicking my nose. I was speechless, because I was sure he wasn't normal before. You can't fake emotions with your eyes, it just gives it away. But he was laughing like nothing was wrong and probably doesn't want me to ask.

"You bastard!  I thought that some aliens kidnapped you and replaced to with one of those metal contraption." I teased gently shoving him. He grinned and shoved me. I shoved him back with more force, he did the same.

"Alright you two idiots, stop before one of you gets shoved of-Told you." Liam sighed shaking him head. Harry was of the floor, groaning in pain. 

"I think I heard a crack." He muttered slowing getting up. Everyone cracked up laughing. 

"I'll get you back Opal." Harry playfully threatens getting off the floor and sitting down on the chair opposite on me. I stuck my tongue out making him laugh. At lease he was back to normal.

 ***

 The rest of the day was like a broken record. Girl after girl came up and asked me if I was really dating Zayn. I felt like writing it on my forehead so I didn't have to answer. 

Unlocking the front door, I took off my shoes and walked to the kitchen and nearly gasped. He was standing there munching on an apple. When he saw me he glared.

"Aren't you even going to hello?" He sneered making me wince a little from his tone.

"Hello, how was your trip?" I muttered, my gaze never left the floor.

"It was good, but I'm hungry now so make me something to eat. I'll be in my room, knock when you're done." He said and walked off. I felt my knees weaken, why is he back already? Snapping out of my daze, I took off my jacket and put on my apron and tied up my hair in a high ponytail and started cooking.

I decided to make some soup, since it was cold outside and it's easy to make. Chopping up some vegetables and washing it the doorbell rang. Wiping my hands on my apron, I quickly walked over to the door and opened it.

"Opal!" My eyes widen and I started to panic. The whole gang was outside my door smiling.

"Hey can we-"

"No! You guys have to go now!" I said pushing them out and was going to close the door, when Zayn stuck his foot in blocking the door.

"Opal, what's wrong?" He asked, voice full of concern, I quickly shook my head and smiled.

"I have visitors and they are sleeping." I muttered, pushing him out and closing the doors on him. Sighing, I went back to cooking. He probably wants to break up with now me. I thought to myself, a lone tear rolls down my face, wiping it away I tasted the soup and was smiled sightly, it was perfect. Plating it up, I placed it on the dining table. Walking up the stairs and down the hallway. I knock on his door.

"Your food is ready."

"Leave it there and go to your room." His gruff voice said from the other side of the door. I quickly went back to my room and started my homework.

***

Knock Knock. I peeled my eyes open and looked around the room for the time, 10:56pm. I got up and searched, turning on my lamp I packed up all the papers scattered on my table.

Knock Knock. I freeze and looked over to the window where the sound was coming from. A dark shaped was at the window, grabbing a book I started walking towards the window. Snatching my curtains in one hand, I nearly screamed when I saw what was outside.

"Zayn? What are you doing?" I half whispered half yelled, opening the window so he could come it.

"I know you were lying earlier." He stated, making me gulp.

"You can't be here, go home." I said pushing him towards the door. He turned around and grabbed my wrist, pinning me on the wall. His eyes glowed in the dark.

"Opal what are you hiding from me?" He asked, his face centimetre away from mine.

"Nothing." I muttered not able to look him in the eyes.

"Opal, you have to trust me, that's the whole point of relationships." He exclaimed a bit louder than a whisper.

"I-I.."

"Opal.."

"Go home Zayn." I mumbled, he sighs and moved to sit on my bed.

"Why can't you trust me?" He muttered stared at the floor. I moved towards him, knelt down in front of him. My hand reached up and caress his cheek.

"Please give me more time, I promise you I'll tell you I just need more time." I whispered staring up at his eyes. His eyes soften and he nods sightly. "Opal you know that I like you right?" I nodded, but he shook his head.

"No I mean that I really like you." He removed my hand from his cheek and held both my hands in his big ones.

"Opal I-"

"What the hell is going on?" The door flew open and he stood there flames flaring out of his ears. I quickly grabbed Zayn hands and pulled him towards the window. "What's going on?" Zayn asked, as I tried to push him out the window and back on the tree.

"You f*cken slut!" He yelled and charged at me, I felt myself being tackled to the ground, my head made contact with my table, making me groan in pain. He kicked me in the stomach, the pain was like fire spreading through my body. He kicked my legs. No not my legs, please not my legs, I silently begged. Then everything started to blur, slowly fading of into darkness.

***

 "Daddy, where is Mummy? Why isn't she back yet?" The innocent girl asked the drunken man who sat on the couch.

"Go back to bed." He mumbled, swinging the glass bottle aimlessly. 

"Did Mummy ran away?"

"I said go to bed!" The man screamed throwing the glass bottle at the floor making the little girl cry, but unlike the other times he didn't go a comfort her. He kept screaming and screaming. The same sentence over and over.

"You killed her."

For the first time in his life he grabbed the girl by her hair and threw her against the wall, making her cry even louder. He knelt in front of her and slapped her, bruising her already wet cheeks.

"You're a devil's child." He spat in her face and walked away. The girl lay there watching her father's footstep slowly fading of into the distance. She wanted to call out and tell him that she was sorry. She wanted her Mother to come back so everything would go back to normal. She wanted her Father back.

***

"Opal! Opal, wake up!" I open my eyes slowly and immediately shut them again when I saw the bright light. Turning onto my side, wincing as my body ached in pain, I slowly peeled my eyes.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Zayn's concerned voice ask while he help me sit up. I nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. He took the glass of water from the table and handed it to me. I muttered a thanks and drank the water hurriedly. Placing the glass down, I kept my gaze on the bed.

"Opal. Has your Father been abusing you?" He asked barely above a whisper. I nod sightly, I felt myself start to shake, and wrapping my arms around me I tried to stop myself from shaking. Zayn moved a few steps away from me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked with the same quite voice. I looked up and meet his hurt eyes, suddenly feeling guilty I tried to get up but only fell back down. My eyes started to blur and my cheeks were covered in tears in seconds.

"Let's break up then." I muttered, my arm over my face covering my eyes. He wouldn't want anything to do with me now. I'm just a broken girl, bruised and used. I heard his footsteps move, then suddenly I was lifted and embraced. My eyes opened immediately I found myself in Zayn's arms.

"What are you doing?" I exclaimed pushing him away, but he only tightened his embrace. "Let me go!" I yelled, tears running down my face.  "You'll hate me! I'm broken and scarred and pathetic!" I started hitting him. He strong arms gabbed a hold of my waist and pulled me down on to the bed. Connecting his lips on mine, I quickly kissed him back, lacing my fingers through his hair.

"You're going to leave me." I muttered pulling away from his warmth. No one wants a broken girl. I turned away, but he grabbed me hand and pulled me against his chest.

"Am not leaving anyone." He stated loudly, I felt him nuzzle his face in my hair. 

"I'm not leaving you." He muttered, my heart rate was beating so loud that I was afraid that he might hear it.

"Why?" I whispered.

"Because you are important to me." He whispered in my ear, making fireworks go off in my stomach. He leaned down and kissed my lips lightly, entwining his fingers with mine. It was such a simple act yet the warmth from his fingers felt as if it ran through the palms of my hands and penetrated the deepest parts of my heart.

**HE FOUND OUT!!! What do you guys think so far? Please comment share and vote it would make my day even if it's a hello or something!"**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 164 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...
2.3M 49.9K 38
As my eyes landed on her; I immediately know where she belongs too. She is the one, I'm looking for. No doubt her sexy figure, blue orbs which just s...
16.3K 443 22
"Ella, please." He said. "What are you doing here?" I looked at him confused. "Please don't shut me out of your life." "Shut you out of my life? What...
11K 164 15
Meet Riley brooks. Age 18. She was bullied her hole school life so she is shy round people but that's not the only reason shes shy, Riley's beaten by...