Conquering Villains and Captu...

YouthfulPeach

No matter how beautiful, smart, athletic, and personable Yoshino Shizuka is, compared to Semi Madoka, she is... Еще

1: He's so gorgeous, it'd be a crime not to make a move.
2: Goddamnit! Semi Madoka?!?! Why the hell is it you again?
3: Operation Shizuka Seduces the Seriously Sexy Semi
4: My body's fine. It's only my pride that's been critically damaged.
5: Lately, it seems you have a lot to thank me for.
6: Even the stray cats in my neighbourhood avoid me.
7: Please fall in love with me!
8: It's cuter than I expected...your dimple embedded smile that is.
9: I don't like being even ten steps away from you.
10: She would've been more than capable of...murdering him.
11: You would've liked it if it had been a kiss.
12: I want to walk home with you, for as long as you'll allow me to.
13: It's enough for me that you alone like it.
14: You jerk! Are you casting me aside because you have a girlfriend now?
15: Why should the world exist if the person I love isn't a part of it?
Extra 15.5: Can you not afford to go on the school trip either?
16: I wouldn't say these things to anyone but you.
17: If you'd like, I could offer my body to you right now?
18: I'm not someone you need to be supicious of!
19: If your ladyship wishes, this servant is willing to serve you for eternity.
20: I'd be satisfied with looking at one face my entire life if it were yours!
21: Doesn't it seem like I'm falling in love with him first?!
22: You're right. I'm yours...That means you can't throw me away, okay?
23: Let's fill our days together with even more unforgettable memories.
24: We're nothing like an old married couple!
25: Couldn't you just take me as a husband in this lifetime?
26: Sometimes you end up wanting mutually exclusive things.
27: Cheating is prohibited.
28: Because that's how much you mean to me.
29: If you explode, can I sell your stuff online?
30: Carelessness can be deadly.
31: Not everything the villain does will come together logically!
32: You're too adorable.
33: The world we live in is unfair.
Extra 33.5: Author's Note and Character Profiles
34: Mental health -1000! Your opponent has delivered a critical hit!
35: Would you do something like this with your brother?
36: If you don't stop, I can't guarantee that you won't get hurt!
37: Rather than an actual threat, at best, you're more of a minor inconvenience.
38: You'd be so much more attractive if you just kept your mouth closed!
39: Are you not a fan of the maid concept?
40: Is that a voodoo doll?
41: Breaking and entering is simple for a fairy.
42: Perhaps, I'm just someone who isn't meant to find love.
43: Failure isn't a luxury we can afford!
44: Would you have loved me if you had known?
45: Just be quiet and say that you'll marry me won't you?
46: He was a legend.
Extra 46.5: Author's Ramblings and Character Portraits
47: What kind of psychopath exacts his revenge like this?!
Extra 47.5: The girl I love the most will always be you.
48: You're much more wild and unihibited than I would've imagined.
Extra: Shall I beat you until you can no longer stand? [Madoka Special I]
Extra: I don't need your pity. [Madoka Special 2]
Extra: He had a dream more bizarre than any he had ever had. [Madoka Special 3]
49: Nothing is impossible unless you think it is.
50: Send me off like a worried mother on her child's first day of kindergarten.

Extra 32.5: I like being needed by you.

2.1K 121 12
YouthfulPeach

*This story occurs as Shizuka and Madoka are preparing for the school festival and just shortly after Shizuka was hospitalized.*

"C'mon, Madoka! I already said I was sorry like a hundred times! Can't you just let it go?"

Madoka finished chewing on his food before he coolly replied with, "Likewise, Shizuka. I already said I wasn't mad at you the same amount of times so there's really no point in us still discussing this."

"Not mad? Then how do you explain this?!" Shizuka slammed the lunch box in her hands on the table. Because the two were at their usual lunch spot on the roof, Shizuka was free to express her annoyance in full without ruining her carefully maintained image. "This bento consists of 65% vegetables, 25% rice and 10% meat! It's basically a neatly arranged salad!"

"This is the amount of vegetables you should be consuming every day."

"Yeah, if I was a rabbit!" Shizuka crossed her arms and made a face. "......Tch, I can't believe you're still mad at me for saying you have a girly figure. How petty."

"I was never mad," Madoka patiently reiterated.

Shizuka rolled her eyes. "Uh huh, sure. Whatever you say, ojou-san. This is why guys who are honest about their feelings and don't hold grudges are better. I bet if I dated someone as nice and considerate as Satoru-kun he'd let me eat whatever I wanted."

Madoka narrowed his eyes. "I can make it 85% vegetables and 15% rice tomorrow, you know."

"Tch, you're the worst," stated Shizuka as she picked up a piece of broccoli from her heath conscious bento and munched on it unhappily.

"For the record though, Satoru is even stricter than I when it comes to eating a balanced diet. He's in charge of making meals for his entire family and to ensure that his younger siblings are getting all of the nutrients they need to grow, he's very meticulous in his cooking."

Shizuka's eyes grew wide. "Wow, Satoru-kun really would be a good catch."

"...You know I suddenly remembered that my house seems to be out of rice." Madoka beamed. "You wouldn't mind having a 100% vegetable bento, right?"

"........If it comes to that I'd rather make my own bentos......." Shizuka paused as she thought of something. "Actually, why don't I do that tomorrow?"

"Do what?"

"Make my own bento!" exclaimed Shizuka.

Madoka thinned his lips. "Shizuka, I was kidding."

"Well, I'm not. I want to do it! Tomorrow morning I'll get up a bit earlier and make both of our bentos! It can't be that hard can it?"

"You really don't have to, Shizuka. Whatever you want to eat tomorrow, I'll make it for you," remarked Madoka sincerely. "I promise I won't mess around anymore."

"Finally admitting to the fact that you were messing around, huh? Well, it's no matter." Shizuka patted her chest and adopted a lofty tone. "As I am magnanimous, I shall pardon your previous indiscretions since you've been rather useful and well-behaved thus far, my faithful servant."

Playing along, Madoka lowered his head in a humble fashion. "I am grateful for your kindness, my lady."

"As you should." Speaking in her normal tone she continued, "But seriously though, what should I make for us tomorrow? What's easy but tasty?....Eggs?...Something fried?....Hmm..."

Madoka frowned. "You're still going on about that? Normally, you have a hard enough time getting up for school at your usual time but now you want to get up even earlier to cook?"

"Whaaat? If I sleep a little earlier tonight it won't be an issue! Besides, if you can do it every morning, I'm sure I can do it every once in a while." Seeing Madoka opening his mouth to oppose, Shizuka directly shoved a neatly sliced baby carrot into his mouth, then gazed at him tenderly. "Is it so wrong for me to want to return the favour sometimes? Are you that against me cooking for you?"

As Madoka finished off the last of the carrot, he sighed. He knew that Shizuka knew that he was weak to her wheedling. "Just be careful, okay? You're not allowed to get hurt. If you're feeling even the slightest bit sleepy tomorrow morning you're not allowed to use a knife or the stove. Actually, even if you're not sleepy, it's probably best to avoid fried food altogether since the oil can splash up pretty high. Oh and when you first open the rice cooker, remember to step back right away because the steam can be pretty hot."

Shizuka nodded whilst inwardly sighing. Such a worried mother.

"Ah and most importantly, if your alarm goes off tomorrow but you're too tired to get up, it's fine to just sleep in. We can just buy food from the cafeteria."

Shizuka smiled wryly. Do you have that little faith in me? Patting his shoulder she assured, "Don't worry. I got this." It's not like I need to be first in the grade to prepare a decent bento.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The next day on the rooftop, Shizuka presented her homemade bento to Madoka.

Although Shizuka had asked Madoka what he thought about her bento, it was evident by her discernibly smug expression that she was very pleased with her work.

"The appearance looks fine," answered Madoka as he scrutinized her handiwork.

"It's not just the appearance, my dear Madoka. The taste is guaranteed too! Go on, try it!"

With her urging, Madoka brought a bite sized piece of fried chicken to his parted lips. In his heart he had already prepared to compliment Shizuka's food regardless of the taste; however, when he actually savoured the food, he discovered that he didn't have to put on an act because Shizuka's food was genuinely tasty.

Shizuka gave Madoka a little nudge and chuckled. "Heh, it's good, isn't it?"

Madoka nodded. "The fillings are well seasoned and the outside is perfectly crispy."

"Isn't it?" Shizuka popped a cherry tomato from the bento she made for herself into her mouth. When she finished with it she revealed, "I've never had to do much cooking in my life so it was kind of awkward at first but I realized that you can get a pretty good result as long as you follow the recipe very closely. Have some of the potato salad."

"Mm, it's good."

"Then eat up!"

Enjoy the very first bento I've ever made in my entire life!

When they were about halfway finished with their lunch Shizuka asked, "What do you want to have tomorrow?"

Madoka stiffened. "You're going to make a bento tomorrow too?"

"Mhmm. I'm just getting started!" Shizuka's eyes lit up. "Today's bento was pretty good but I think there are still some adjustments I can make to improve the taste."

Madoka placed his chopsticks down with his lips bent downwards. "Won't that be too much of a burden for you?"

"Nah, it's just bento making." Shizuka reached over and lightly pinched his cheek. "Just be quiet and let me feed you, you stubborn boy. Or is it that you didn't actually like my food and aren't willing to have it ever again?"

Madoka pushed her hand away from his face and held onto it. "That's not it."

"Then what is it?"

"You bento was tasty...really tasty...."

"So...?"

"Well...if you're capable of making such bentos for yourself...you won't need other people to make bentos for you anymore."

Shizuka tilted her head, not understanding the meaning behind his words. "And that makes you unhappy...?"

Madoka deliberated over what he wanted to say for a while before he revealed, "It's not that I'm unhappy necessarily...It's just...I wanted to be the one who made your lunches.....I-I like being needed by you....."

Shizuka stilled as she repeated Madoka's words in her head. I wanted to be the one who made your lunches. I like being needed by you...I like being needed by you...I like being needed by you...

After a moment, she pulled Madoka into a hug. "Madoka, you're so cute!"

A little lost in her embrace Madoka muttered, "I told you. It doesn't make me happy to be called cute."

Shizuka unwrapped one of her arms to ruffle his hair affectionately. "Mhm. Not cute. You're not cute at all."

You're just incredibly adorable!

After making a mess of Madoka's hair she continued, "You know, truthfully, I didn't want to continue troubling you, but since you're so adamant about it, from now on you can continue making us lunch. I won't fight you on it. Besides, getting up early was annoying anyways; however, since you're in charge now, the food better be good!"

Madoka nodded with a small smile on his face. "Mn."

Honestly, too adorable! What am I going to do with you?!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

670K 30.5K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
546K 20.6K 114
(Name) Shiwakita isn't an ordinary girl, no matter how many times she tries or wishes she can be. She can never be normal, not if she's the daughter...
Why Me? 🌸ᑭIᑎK ᗩᑎGEᒪ🌸

Любовные романы

15.9K 397 43
Ryuuzaki Amano. The popular star athlete in the Senior Class, comes from a well off wealthy family. All the girls dream to be his....All the guys wan...
457K 13.9K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...