Divided Choice <3

By ItsJustMeReally

More

Divided Choice #1
Divided Choice #2
Divided Choice #3
Divided Choice #4
Divided Choice #5
Divided Choice #6
Divided Choice #7
Divided Choice #8
Divided Choice #9
Divided Choice #10
Divided Choice #11
Divided Choice #12
Divided Choice #13
Divided Choice #14
Divided Choice #15
Divided Choice #16
Divided Choice #17
Divided Choice #18
Divided Choice #19
Divided Choice #20
Divided Choice #21
Divided Choice #22
Divided Choice #23
Divided Choice #24
Divided Choice #25
Divided Choice #26
Divided Choice #27
Divided Choice #28
Divided Choice #29
Divided Choice #30
Divided Choice #31
Divided Choice #32
Divided Choice #33
Divided Choice #34
Divided Choice #35
Divided Choice #36

Divided Choice #37

2.2K 46 28
By ItsJustMeReally

Chapter 37, oh gosh I'm getting so far =D

When the sky started to dim I walked up to the porch and set the grocery bags down, fishing in my pocket for the key. Picking up one half of the bags and nudging the others with my foot inside, I called "Luke?" aloud. I shut the door and when there wasn't a reply I called again "Luke??"

"Yeah" he asked faintly, I could hear his footsteps creaking along the upstairs floorboards as he walked down the stairs with a skip in his step. He was wearing white boxers with hearts on them and a messily buttoned white chemise shirt and long white socks whilst his hair was dripping wet.

"Okay I'm not even going to ask" I stated shaking my head "Just wanted to make sure you were still alive."

He laughed and his eyes shone "Yeah I'm living."

I smirked and took a few bags to the kitchen after kicking off my shoes and letting the air weave throughout my toes. Ooh yeah that felt good.

I put things where they were supposed to go and figured on having steak for dinner "Hey Luke how's steak sound to you?"

He slid himself on the counter "Perfect"

"How do you like it?" I asked taking out the un-cooked meat.

"Alive" he joked, a gleam in his eye. I laughed with him and wondered why he was so happy, more so recently.

***

Once the food was cooked and he had set the table I placed the food around sophisticatedly and noticed Luke staring in to the distance with a noticeable smirk plastered over his face. Okay, that's the last straw.

"Who is she?" I asked randomly as he was happily chewing. As soon as the words left my mouth he almost choked on what he was eating "Sorry?" he scoffed.

"Oh come on I'm not stupid. You've been daydreaming all day and if I didn't know any better I'd say there was something on your mind or someone rather, a girl perhaps?" I inquired

"Well," he kept his eyes fiercely away from my piercing stare and began to fiddle with his fingers "I'd say it's a good thing you know better" His voice sounded defiant but he still kept his gaze away from mine.

"So I take it you're finished eating?" he began getting up with his half-eaten plate in his hand. "Sit down" I muttered lazily as he glared at me long and hard till finally sitting down with a sigh.

"You wouldn't understand" he said letting a look of punctured sadness wash over his face.

My eyebrows furrowed in concentration as I tried to figure out what it could be but when that didn't help I stood up and dragged my chair to sit beside him.

"Well, tell me?"

For a few seconds he kept his face turned away then swivelled back to look at me with a judging stare. "Yes, it is a girl" he confirmed my suspicions.

I stayed silent, waiting for him to carry on. His aquamarine eyes turned thoughtful "I...like her, really I do but..."

"But..."

"She already has someone, I wish she didn't but she does." I could tell that it broke his heart to say this out loud. '

"What's her name?" I asked timidly

He was about to answer but then gave me a worried look "I'm not answering that one"

I was slightly upset at that, I mean maybe I could help? "Is it someone I know?"

"Maybe" he gave no hints.

"Have you known her long?" I pried for more information on the mystery girl, maybe if I had enough answers I could ask Victor or Alonzo or even Adella, they might know.

With that thought my breath caught in my throat and I stared with my eyes popping out as everything clicked in my mind.

"Not too long but, it's more of a love at first sight type of thing"

"So" I began to replay everything he'd said "she's already with someone, you haven't know her long and I know her too"

He seemed reluctant to agree to the last one but I didn't need his confirmation any more, it was excruciatingly obvious who it was, Adella.

I figured Luke was listening in to my thoughts because as soon as I thought of her name he immediately turned away and I was certain that if Vampires could blush he would be as red a cherry.

Am I right? I asked in my head and only barely caught the minute nod he gave.

"Have you tried talking to her?" I asked quietly, afraid of saying the wrong thing and instantly shattering his heart.

"No I don't want to make trouble for her but, Elizabeth it's just so hard" he thrust his face towards his hands as his elbows leaned against the table, awful manners but at this time that wasn't important "I mean, before I had no problems with girls, if I liked one then it'd be simple as pie but with her...I don't know. It's like I'm scared of her saying no and, considering that she already has Jude, someone who she loves, it would be highly unlikely that she'd even think of the possibility of us."

I'd never seen him so sad and vulnerable and I definitely couldn't just sit here and do nothing.

"Would you like me to talk to her?"

Raising his head he gave me a look of vague hope "Would you do that? I mean if you don't want to then I don't mind, it's just I really want to know and when I'm around her, tapping in to her thoughts won't help because that's never on her mind. Besides I've only ever dreamt about them that once, but from what I've heard in your thoughts you have the chance to see them every time you sleep which is hardly fair in my opinion. But that's life and well if you could talk to her it'd mean so much to me, please Elizabeth please I'm begging you" he looked so desperate as he begged aloud and silently through his eyes.

"Why wouldn't I? You're my friend so I'll do anything I can to help" I smiled with him as he crushed me in a vice like hug. I was struggling for air but figured that I'd rather not ruin the moment so hugged him back sweetly. "Thank you, seriously I owe you one" he said letting me go.

"Think of it as a favour to a friend" I smiled, turning my attention to the clock that projected that the time was almost 4pm.

I let Luke clean the table as I let my body fall on the sofa, flicking blindly through the TV channels. I felt something sticking out of my pocket so I quickly took out the folded piece of paper that read:

Silas usually hangs around;

234 Vigilant Bar

Harrow road

Cecil

Mention that you're a friend of Jude's.

DON'T BRING LUKE.

I recognised the area, and even the road. But I was fairly certain that there was no bar of that name and the numbers on that street only went up to the early one hundreds, hardly reaching the two hundred mark.

But that's the address he gave so might as well at least check it out.

I wonder why Luke can't come though, I mean he'd be useful in a discussion, I may know the area but that doesn't mean it's friendly. It was a rough place to live and that's where my parents house is, I removed any trace of myself there when I left the damn place. But this called for drastic measures, like strolling through a place well-known for drive-bys, alone.

"So what's up?" Luke asked, sitting himself on the same sofa; I tried quickly to cover up my thoughts.

"Oh nothing, just bored. I mean there's still like half of the day left." I said, keeping my cool "You know actually I think I'm going to go out for a walk or something" I said casually, like I had no hidden motive.

"Oh sounds great, can I come?" he smiled standing up.

"No!" I shouted hastily, any sign of my 'cool' disappearing. "I mean, I err would prefer to go alone, get some time to think and all that." I quickly backed up.

I could tell he was looking through my mind quickly as suspicion crawled over his face.

I wonder if anyone in the areas changed, maybe some of my old friends will be around. We could talk about the old times; I might also visit Grace and Steven, just to see how things are going. Maybe go check out the colleges around the area, I have to get Luke and I enrolled soon. Hey maybe I'll go lingerie shopping too, maybe get some sexy items as well-

"Have fun" Luke said hurriedly shoving me out of the door throwing the keys in my hands and slamming the door shut. I sniggered quietly to myself and walked down to the main-street, smiling at a lady with a buggy on the way. Her daughter, daughter because she was wearing all pink, had the same big brown eyes as her mother and I loved to see the passing's on from one generation to the next.

Imagine if I had a child, I pondered. I'd never really thought of having children when I grew up, I mean I love little kids but...how could I take care of another? How on earth could I bring a child in to a world that I myself can't even begin to understand? I wouldn't. That's like sentencing them to a life of troubles. You can't expect to take care of someone else's problems if you can't even sort out your own.

I was at the main-street by now and I watched the boring cars driving by, each filled with families or a regular human beings who were either having the time of their lives or going away with mundane work troubles.

I shook the thoughts from my mind and stuck my hand out for a taxi, once a driver caught my eye he turned the car around and stopped it right in front of me.

I got in the back of the cab and gave the old man the address, waiting silently for us to reach the destination.

"So why yer headin' there for?" he asked, trying to make conversation with his heavily accented voice.

"Oh just catching up on some old friends" I smiled.

"Ahh friends, I remember those days. Mind you now I can't be bovver'd to deal with them all. Friends are good in they'r day but I'm tellin' you now they can cause you more trouble than ya need"

"I suppose so, but it's worth it when you know that if you're all desolate and alone someone will always be there for you. That kind of sacrifice doesn't come cheap, wouldn't you agree?"

He smiled a chipped grin sparing a look at my face through the rear-view "You're a wise one darlin', but I hope that you don't take yourself too seriously. This worlds' a hard one and if ye don't think of yo'rself sometimes you ain't gonna be able to help no one."

I furrowed my eyebrows in thought, trying to figure out what he meant by that "But regardless of helping yourself, the selfless acts are what effectively cause the karma which allows the selfish pleasures that we manage to gain so happily, to happen, guilt-free."

"So you'd only help yer friends for yourself? Hardly sounds selfless honey" he chuckled, thinking he'd won.

"No, that's not what I mean at all!" I argued "Even if you get nothing in return-"

"Yer wasting your time" he cut in for me.

I shook my head at the pointlessness of continuing this argument with him, but it felt right that I share my opinion with this man "Life's only a waste of time if you see it that way. There's nothing wrong with seeing the silver-lining in things, I mean you won't help anyone by being so down, not even yourself. One man can make a difference, It doesn't take much to bring happiness to others you know? It might just turn your life around"

"Who're you trying to prove this to honey? Me or you..." he let his sentence drag through the air.

"Whatever" I muttered, faintly blushing as I sank back in to the hidden creases of leather, letting the smell of over used air freshener take over my nose mixed in with a few other miscellaneous scents.

The silence continued as he drove around, I could tell we were now in Cecil because of the darkened walls, the cigarette butts all over the floors and the familiar looking gangs scattered all around the place. Girls with their skirts pulled to high and their shirts pulled too low were walking around with guys, letting them feel their bodies up and down, kissing in such a filthy way that should be restricted for public viewing. Children from the ages six and up were smoking and standing in slightly smaller gangs too, still managing to look menacing even with their childish faces.

The memories of being just like them were flooding back to mind but I tried with all my might to stay in the present and keep those thoughts locked away, far, far away.

The driver kept going up and down the same road, driving me insane "is something wrong?" I asked impatiently.

"Er, well ya see there is no 234 vigilant bar, anywhere. The furthest it goes is 125."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure as sure can be darlin', we've been up an' down the same road countless times, din't you see?"

"Oh, okay well this is fine I guess, how much is it all together?" I asked reaching inside my bag.

"I don'know lady, this place don't seem too safe, are ya sure yer gonna be al'right?"

"It's okay, thanks for worrying but I think I can handle myself" I smiled, knowing that 'handling myself' included the using the mace hidden in my bag.

"Really, I mean I could help you find the place you're after?" he was really caring I could see that but I really didn't need his help "We wouldn't want you to waste your time helping somebody out now would we?" I laughed handing him a twenty and stepping out of the cab. He chuckled to himself "Yer not too bad ya'know? Here, take my card. Anytime you need a lift, just call" he smiled a crinkled smile, his eyes scrunching up at the sides. "Thanks..."

"Carson" he said filling in the gap I left.

"Carson. Thanks, a lot" I smiled tucking the card in to the safety of my pockets.

He drove away then, leaving me to the menacing stares of the surrounding gangs, the whores staring at me with disgusted stares, the guys with lustful gazes. I didn't take this as a compliment though, since they probably looked at anything on legs with that stare, a shiver instantly rolled through me.

I looked at the buildings around and they were mostly covered with wooden planks, and empty.

The closed up shop ahead of me claimed the number 124 with125 right besides it. I walked towards the latter and passed by the buildings side, stopping at manic looking alley way that was almost pitch black due to the lack of lighting. I gulped and had the odd urge to walk in, I didn't know why but it was like my body felt a pull to the scene that screamed out murder! Rape! Un-safe!

Silent tremors rolled through my body as I clutched the mace in my bag steadily as I took the first few guilt ridden steps to my demise. Okay maybe I was being a little dramatic but in this situation who wouldn't be?

I took in a breath of air, letting the H2O run through my body and awaken the sleeping nerves. I can do this, I thought continuously.

Walking in further and further the light was disappearing and dimming around the edges. I can do this I thought nervously, I can so do this. Something metal smashed against the ground and immediately had me re-tracing my steps, I can't do this, I can't do this, I so cannot freaking do this I whimpered. I slammed in to something hard and could've literally frozen with fear.

My hands were shaking immensely now and I was scared for my life. Why did I do this again?

I turned around slowly and nothing was there, I let out an exasperated breath as the shivers continued to slam through my body. Okay, okay just think about Victor, Jude, Alonzo and Adella.

I found a sense of determination and stomped through to the end of the alley way and found a badly beaten door that seemed to be rarely used. There were spiders crawling at the edges and cobwebs, I took a deep breath and let my hand rest against the handle before pushing it down and rocking it gently as the door creaked open to reveal small glimpses of light shining through.

I stepped in and was suddenly pushed around by the hustling and bustling of other people. I held my ground and found myself in a street with stores lined up and down.

The people around here were quite good-looking, excluding the odd one or two decent looking ones. I began to walk straight ahead and read the numbers placed along the narrow street, they were all heading upwards from 125 and I continued walking till I stopped before the scariest looking one there was. The place was named Vigilant bar and it was most certainly number 234. It looked like the type of place that people who usually drank themselves silly for fun would hang around and most definitely a place where fights broke out regularly.

I walked around to the side of the place, following the arrows that led to the entrance. There was a badly carved wooden door that I pushed open and was slapped with the strong smell of cigarettes and alcohol.

I looked around at beefy men who could probably snap me in half as they grunted in my direction but straight after took swigs from their freshly topped off cups of stale beer. I squinted through the thick layer of smoke wafting throughout the room and walked towards what vaguely looked like the actual bar.

I sat on a stool and coughed quietly so as to not bring attention to myself. The place was eerily quiet, I'm guessing because of the hostile tension around the room.

"What d'ya wants?" An annoyed looking man with stubble on the bottom of his chin drying a glass cup stood on the other side of the bar.

"Oh err nothing-"as soon as his face turned fierce I changed my story "actually can I have one shot of vodka straight."

He snorted silently and walked away then came back a few seconds later slamming a small cup on the table in front of me. To be honest I could really use this to my advantage I thought drinking the cup in one quick gulp, feeling the burn it had running down my throat.

I motioned with my hand for him to fill up another one as my face was still sour from the taste, another cup full was put besides the one I'd just drunk from and I held it to my mouth before remembering the reason I was here.

"The thing is I'm looking for someone and he usually hangs around here so I was wondering if you could help" I asked the guy.

He set the cloth that he was toying with down and positioned himself right in my line of view "Who is it you're lookin' for sunshine?"

"His name is Silas" I stated before gulping down the second shot. When I could see clearly again I saw the same man standing further away with a grim look plastered across his face. "Over there" he said pointing to a narrow hallway. I was slightly alarmed by his reaction but didn't dwell on it as much as I usually would have; obviously the alcohol was taking effect.

I walked straight down and ended up in a open room which half of was cast in shadow, the other half barely lit by a ray of light shining through one small square window placed high up on one wall.

The room was bare from what I could see yet still looked as rusty as the rest of the place.

"Can I help you?" a voice murmured from behind me, starling me. I turned around and watched someone appear from the darkened area of the room and studied him carefully. He had a young looking face and spiked black hair that was a stark contrast to his agonizingly pale face. I assumed that he was Silas and noticed that he wore a black button up shirt with a black leather jacket over it and some black jeans wrapped up nicely with some black Nikes.

"Are you Silas?" I asked.

"Who wants to know?" he smirked

"My aunt" I snorted sarcastically.

"Oh really, well if she's as pretty as you I'm sure I'll be able to help" he sniggered taking a step forward.

"I've heard that you're attuned with black magic?"

"Am I really?" he mocked me smiling lazily, pulling out a chair from the blackened area and spinning it so that his legs hung on either side as his elbows rested against the wooden frame.

"My friends, they're Vampires, and they've died" I tried not to flinch whilst saying that but I couldn't so hurriedly carried on "but apparently you can bring them back?"

"It's not fair you know" he stated seriously.

"What isn't?"

"That you get to know my name and I don't know yours" he pouted. My eye almost twitched at his childlikeness.

"Elizabeth" I said through clenched teeth.

"Nice name, but it's a teeny tiny bit too long for my liking so I'll just stick with Liz" he smirked.

"Call me whatever you like but can you just help me?" I asked really irritated.

"Nope" He smiled brightly.

I stared at him expressing no emotion "Sorry?"

"I said...n-o-p-e!" he laughed.

"Why?"

"Because quite frankly I don't care" he smiled not bothering to think about the sharpness of his words.

I was about to turn on my heels and just leave, he was just mocking me and insulting my intelligence, I came here because Jude said it would help but this isn't helping! Just then an idea came to mind.

"Jude...he's one of my friends that have died" I whispered waiting for his reaction.

His brown eyes froze and he stared at me intently "Why didn't you say so?" he asked angrily standing up and flinging a chair towards one of the walls where it broke into smaller fragments.

This instantly made me angry and I retaliated without even thinking about it. "Well you didn't seem to particularly care you selfish prick!" I screamed back.

Within the blink of an eye, maybe less, he had me pinned against the wall, his hand constricting around my throat, close to cutting off all air supply. Staring back he was breathing heavily and had the feral eyes of a killer. He didn't seem to be in his right mind and usually I would be scared for my life but I could somewhat sense the alcohol racing through my veins, having an interesting effect in itself.

"Get off me" I said each word intricately, the silent threat obvious through every syllable. He didn't move a smidge and continued to growl like a monster but hidden in each grunt I could hear the humour that was vaguely aroused.

His hand closed in even further, but my foot had other ideas as the left of the two collided with his genitals, now that was something even a monster wouldn't be able to handle I thought smugly to myself.

I watched, unaffected, as he lay there groaning in agony and felt no remorse for what I'd just done "If you're not going to help me then fine. I'll find someone else, someone who's more mature" I said disgusted at him. Fixing my shorts and shirt I began to take my leave but when I was merely a few steps from exiting he murmured something I couldn't make out.

"OhkyIwilhlp" he muttered, still clutching his groin.

"Sorry?" I asked baffled.

He took in a large breath and leant against the wall for support and stood up to face me, his eyes looking more human than the time before last.

"I said I'll help" he said staring at my eyes sharply, probably irritated by my earlier actions, but mind you irritated was most-likely an understatement.

"Well then thank you" I smiled walking closer to him with my hand sticking out and a smile plastered across my face "Sorry about before" I smiled pleasantly, a complete mood change from before.

He didn't seem too pleased but shook my hand anyway, more so that it was a formality rather than a friendly gesture.

I pulled my hand back before he said "So where did you plan on doing this anyway?"

"Umm, well what is 'it' anyway?" I asked as we made our way out of the bar, receiving a few raised eyebrows at the close proximity at which we stood.

He chuckled to himself "You'll see; I just need a couple days and an empty house. Got any of those?" he asked mockingly, his eyes challenging mine.

"Of course I do, I own my own house" I bragged, flipping my hair. I could tell that I looked like one of those fake girls but honestly I didn't care, this boy wasn't going to make fun of me and get away with it "Where do you live? You don't have to answer if you aren't comfortable though, I wouldn't make fun of you" I said angelically, smirking to myself as I pushed past the random passer-bys walking up and down of the narrow street. I purposely walked with a swish of the hips and clicked my heels against the stone flooring louder than usual.

"Actually, "he started, easily catching up to me "I own my own mansion, just the maids are cleaning it now so I'd rather get a drink and wait for the next whore to come along."

I snorted "Yeah because that's the only way you can get some, by paying the hoes."

"Actually honey, they pay me" he winked "and I'll have you know that I'm terribly high in demand."

"You wish" I muttered more to myself but was sure he heard anyway because of his reply "It's not my wish but more yours" he said arrogantly, opening the door for himself to walk through.

I hastily took over and walked ahead of him "Ladies first."

"Is that what you are" he snickered; I turned around and glared at him, the surrounding alleyway looking more and more attractive.

"If this is how you intend to act I suggest you stay away from Luke, he doesn't need to be tainted by your ignorance."

His face instantly darkened "He's staying with you?" disgust prominent in his tone.

"Yeah, he's the only one that still living so why wouldn't he be?"

He shuddered at the thought "Change of plans, we can do this at my house instead"

"What? Why? What's wrong with my house?" I asked as we walked out towards the light, stopping at the edge of the road where he spared a glance at his Rolex.

"Because," that was all he said.

"Because...?"

He smiled a knowing smile "Just because" taking another look at his wristwatch.

"Well no, I want to do it at my house, it'd be so much better."

"That's what she said" he laughed to himself, god this guy's an idiot I thought idly at his incompetence, I mean this was the guy that was all wizard-y and funky with black magic? Where's his scar? Or the cool-looking glasses at least?

He let out a strained sigh and ran his fingers through his hair "Because sweetheart, I'd rather not associate myself with such filth."

"My house isn't dirty? We just spent the whole morning cleaning it!" I argued as he looked distracted, staring up and down the road.

Just then a blacked out Mercedes E-class Coupe revved past and stopped directly in front of us, the driver seat opening to reveal no one there.

"What the heck?" I murmured.

He shook a set of keys in my face "Remote control baby, only the best have them. What kind of car are you driving? Oh wait if that offends you there's no need to answer" he mocked, chuckling to his self and positioning his body in the driver's seat "You getting in or what?"

I groaned but walked around and took my seat, the fresh new car smell wafting through my nose "To answer your question, I prefer to walk" I lied, knowing that there was no way I could even afford a car like this.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" he laughed, turning the ignition on and spinning to face me "And to answer your question, the filth isn't in the house, it lives there, apparently" he snarled, suddenly making the car bolt ahead at 70mph rising to way passed the hundred mile mark.

At the sudden attack of his ferocious driving my head had smacking against the dashboard.

"What the fuck was that?" I complained.

"Always wear your seatbelt kids" he muttered, not really bothered to even answer.

Bitch, I thought to myself.

"How did you get involved with these guys in the first place?" he asked with a musing tone.

"Long story" I sighed, leaning my head against the window after snapping my seatbelt on, learning from my first lesson, and crossing my arms.

"Does it look like we're going anywhere?" he said still speeding by the cars that were driving at a steady pace compared to his manic driving.

"I don't want to particularly reply my life story to you so you answer some of my questions honestly and I promise I'll answer that question truthfully."

He thought about it for a second "Okay, shoot."

"If you don't like Vampires so much then why would you help me get them back in the first place?"

He rocked his thumbs against the steering wheel a couple times before answering "Because, I owe Jude a favour and this is it. If it weren't for him then I wouldn't even bother helping you."

"Oh gee well that's reassuring of you isn't it" I muttered sarcastically "What are you?" I asked point-blank.

"Err a guy?" he phrased it as if I were an idiot "Unless you want to check" he chuckled.

"I mean" I said irritated "Are you human?"

"Why yes I am, I have some long distant relative though who was half demon so I have like the smallest trace of that in my blood."

"O...Kay..." I thought that through but moved on to the next question "How come you're 'so good' at all this forbidden magic?"

This one seemed to make him smile "Because, I was raised around harrow road, the street with the bar, and there's a few magical people walking around there and I was acquainted with a fairly gifted witch who passed on all her knowledge to me."

Well that seemed reasonable enough to me I pondered, gazed out the window, taking in the sophisticated area we were driving through, with houses that just screamed 'So much better than you."

"Where are we going?"

"I thought this was discussed already? My house." He said annoyed.

"Alright alright fine, just make sure that you take me back home afterwards" I muttered irritated "How long is it going to take?"

"Hours...days...weeks...months...could even be years if you leave it long enough"

"What? Are you insane! It can't take that long!" I shrieked.

"Oh don't worry oh about it gosh, women and their little panic attacks. It will probably take a few days only, depending on which stage they're at"

"Stage of what...?"

"Death" he spared a look at me "if it's too late then I can't do anything for you but if we catch them in time then you've got nothing to worry about."

"So if you don't get there in time there's no chance of you getting them back?" I asked trembling.

"Well...not exactly. I could still bring them back but..."

"But..? But what...?"

"I'd need a sacrifice, a human sacrifice." He stated grimly, parking the car in front of a breath-taking building. It looked like it belonged to someone so ordinarily rich. Like a doctor who had a platinum blonde wife and two of the most spoilt kids know to man but, it didn't, I thought bringing my attention back to Silas.

"Well let's hope that it doesn't get that late" I whispered glumly as he opened both the car doors with a push of a button. Even in my exasperated state I could still appreciate the elegance of good craftsmanship I thought as I stepped away from the car and followed his retreating figure towards the large house doors.

He rang the door bell and almost instantaneously the door was opened by a petite looking woman who wore the cliché maids outfit compromised of a black dress and a white apron.

He walked passed her without a word of thanks and continued on; jerk I thought to myself as I walked in his footsteps, the difference being that I thanked the woman who gave a small smile back, which immediately warmed my heart.

He directed us towards the main sitting room as his footsteps were an inaudible sigh compared to the piercing clicks of my heels, "Could you make any more of an entrance?" he muttered under his breath but I just ignored the annoying blare that his voice was to me as I sat on one of the crimson leather sofas that erupted around the room, contrasting well with the creamy tones of the flooring and walls, only complimenting the twin-like crimson of the coffee table, lightly topped with a shatter-resistant piece of curved glass.

"Well? What now?" I asked as he sat on the opposing sofa studying me curiously.

"Well now, it's my turn to ask the questions" he smirked taking a small sip from the cup of vodka he'd filled up only a moment ago.

Comments are seriously appreciated as are votes! Pretty please?

Norah x

P.s LoveeYou Lamorna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 1.8K 63
What will happen when the famous Justin Bieber returns home to visit family and old pals, but he comes to realize that he has deeper feelings for his...
44.6K 771 38
Tyga and Delaine have a beautiful relationship. It's rocky at times but, it comes back together stronger than before. Delaine knows about Tyga's ill...
4.1K 50 94
Growing up , learning from your mistake , trying to find out why your having weird feelings for a friend and dealing with complicated things life thr...