The New Alpha in Town

By IsAFluffyFox

Fluffy is a girl who was born a rogue and grown up in that lifestyle all her life. Her parents and siblings d... More

Prologue
Chapter I • Home
Chapter II • There's A First for Everything
Chapter III • Choices
Chapter IV • Town Style
Chapter V • What?
Chapter VI • The Pack is Back
Chapter VII • Dinner
Chapter VIII • Alpha Training
Chapter IX • Time Flies
Chapter X • Three Trees Hotel
Chapter XI • Let the Meeting Commence!
Chapter XII • Familiarities
Chapter XIII • Mr. Mooner
Chapter XIV • Scents or Sense?
Chapter XV • Effects
Chapter XVI • Meet My Unwanted Mate
Chapter XVII • Let It Begin!
Chapter XVIII • Pain
Chapter XIX • Who Rises
Chapter XX • An Eventful Day
Chapter XXI • Deep Trouble
Chapter XXII • Is It True?
Chapter XXIII • No.
Chapter XXIV • Alone Time
Chapter XXV • Quiet
Chapter XXVI • Let's Not
Chapter XXVII • Stress Relief
Chapter XXVIII • Time Flies
Chapter XXIX • History Repeats Itself
Chapter XXX • Missed
Chapter XXXI • How I Feel
Chapter XXXII • Is It?
Chapter XXXIII • Back To The Pack
Epilogue
Your Opinions

Chapter XXXIV • The New Alpha In Town

4.9K 242 20
By IsAFluffyFox

I look at everybody standing behind me, the large crowd of people, well over a thousand. Today was the day I became Alpha again, and let me just say, everybody took it seriously. My brothers, my mate, and even Wyatt let anybody who wanted to come today, come. And now, I'm standing before these strangers, well, besides the Alphas I met at the Alpha meeting. Every single one of them, including my ex- mate. He seemed happy with his new mate, I'm happy for him.

I stood tall, I was by the ballroom windows, which was raised off the ground for orchestras. My mate stood besides me with a microphone and the vile of alpha blood I put back.

"Today, we are here to return Poppy, or as some of you know, Zane or Fluffy, to her rightful position as the Alpha of the Howler Pack. The pack that was the start of all other packs. Sadly, over fifty years ago they were all killed by a rogue's bioweapon. We are now immune to this weapon, so do not worry. Anyways, the previous alpha of the pack left this vile of blood-" he holds up the vile and people stare in awe, "- for the next person to find it, to have and become Alpha once again. Poppy here was the first to find it. Now, let us commence!" he shouts and people began cheering for me.

I smile, knowing I had to cut the palm of my hand for this to work. My mate holds the knife to my palm and everybody goes silent, wanting to listen to my reaction. He looks at me and I nod, telling him I am ready for this.

He inhales deeply and quickly cut my palm, I wince. He quickly opens up the vile and mixes it with my blood.

Once he's done he raises my hand into the air, "Meet Alpha Poppy, Alpha of the Howler Pack and my mate!" he shouts. Some gaps could be heard, because some didn't know we were mates yet. I smile and look up at him, he looks back at me and pulls me close. This felt oddly familiar.

He leans in and kisses me softly, "Sorry, I couldn't wait," he whispered in my ear. I just smiled and kissed him back, which he looked a bit surprised. The cheers started erupting again.

We pull away and I turn beat red. I pick up the microphone off of the floor, "And in celebration of this historical day, let the ball commence!" I shout.

Some orchestra members loaded their gear up onto the stage and started playing ballroom music. I look up at my mate, who was wearing a nice tux, it was sexy, I had to admit.

I wore a gothic, black and white dress that belonged to the last Luna. She wore it during the last ball they had before being attacked. I wore it out of respect, and the fact it was gorgeous.

"You look beautiful," my mate, leans down to whisper in my ear as we danced around the ballroom. I learned to dance during my free time, and it seemed he knew how to dance as well.

"Why thank you handsome sir," I reply, twirling around.

When I facing my mate again he was smiling and smile that'd I've never seen before. It held hope, honesty, and most of, love.

When we had to switch partners I ended up with Alpha Wyatt, for most of the second song. I felt awkward. That was- until he spoke up.

"I'm sorry Fluffy," I look up at him, wondering what he was aiming at. "I'm sorry for treating you bad as a mate. Even if you were and guy I should've treated you better."

I let out a sigh, "I'm sorry for playing that trick on you. I regret it."

"Don't, we wouldn't be with our second mates now if that hadn't had happened. It seemed like fate found us better with our second mates. I always knew Moon had a thing for you, it's always been in his eyes," he smiles.

"Well, thank you," I say, parting ways to go back to my mate.

"How'd that go?" he asks me, as we continue to dance around for the third song, which included a lot of amazing solos.

I shrugged, "He apologized and said what I had thought about for awhile," I tell my mate.

He raises an eyebrow, "And what's that?" he asks me.

I smile, "If he hadn't been my first mate you wouldn't be my second," I lean forward and kiss him.

We were so entranced within each other's eyes that we didn't notice people going off to the side of the ballroom, so we were in the center.

I felt like Belle, from The Beauty and the Beast. I felt like a princess. But real life was different, I was an Alpha, not a princess. Either way it's just as good.

"Everybody is staring," Terrance mutters, he didn't like being stared at, but I think he could handle it for now.

"Don't wuss out on me you big bad alpha," I laugh, holding onto him tighter. He wasn't getting away from me.

"Psh, Id never leave without you my kitten," he smirks as I glare up at him. "What?" he asks looking back down at my facial expression, "Your wolf is super soft and you just remind me of a little kitten. Ferocious, but cute."

I laugh and shake my head, "That's a deep explanation," I tell him, and he just shrugs in response.

"Shall we go get food kitten?" he asks, I nod, leaving the dance floor. Soon people start to crowd back and dance again.

We head over to the banquet hall to eat. It was full of fresh food, all fresh. Everybody seemed to enjoy it, even the little ones.

"Fluffy!" I turn around and see Mary, my second pack member. I smile and hug her tightly. "I'm so happy for you! Are you going th to combine packs with your mate?" she asks, referring to Alpha Moon. I nod and she squeals, "I'll be a part of your pack again!" she hops up and down.

"How's Demetrius?" I ask her, taking a bite of my salad mixed with lemon juice .

"Oh yes, I left him with a babysitter. He's grown so much!" she throws her hands up in the air.

I let out a laugh, "Well, I'm glad to see you back in the Howler Pack soon."

She nods, getting a plate and gathering food. She had become a lot more energetic since the last time I had seen her, which made me feel happy. Today was just a good day.

I turn around and see my mate standing there, bored.

"C'mon," I pull him by his arm. He sets down his plate and follows me.

"Where are we going?" he asks as we leave the party behind.

I stay silent and lead him to my room, "A little silence won't hurt," I say, smiling.

"If we are in your bedroom, it'll be anything but silent," he winks, wrapping his arms around me.

My face becomes flushed as I turn around to face him. "Oh yeah? How?" I ask innocently.

He bites his lip, "I don't know," he says, sitting down on my bed, pulling me onto his lap. "Maybe like this," he leans down, kissing my neck. The special spot where marking happens.

I bit my lip, trying to hold back a moan.

He smirks, running his fangs over the spot before sinking them in. It never hurt, just pleasure.

"I love you Fluffy."
"I love you too Daddy."
"Oh my god-shush!"
"Why?"
"Because-"

And from then on it was a fun night ;)

•••

WELP this is the last official chapter. There's the epilogue left though! And oh yes, the last scene is sex scene. You're suppose to get that from the winky face!!!
(MY EYES ARE TEARING UP)

Anyways, thank you for reading my story. The Epilogue is just Fluffy's and Moon's life in a few years.
(OH GOD IM CRYING)

Rate my story out of ten (besides my grammar).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 17.6K 29
Follow Amelia and see how she finds love after being Banished by her own Alpha mate.
16 1 3
Meet Bailey. She is a snarky, loving, and caring sixteen year old who is trying to survive life. She strives to have a perfectly normal life, but whe...
1.8M 57.3K 33
"You are mine. I am yours. We are one." **** Running away on your wedding day is inevitable, especially when the Alp...
228K 6.4K 14
Dahlia is the runt of her pack, always beaten and bullied by the members, even her own brother. When she is sent to a new school, with a different pa...